The Future is R Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back at his Yanda, whose eyes were shut in rapture. Hers was the most plaintive love of all, seeking only closer union with his body. Her small breasts shook above her long, flat stomach, which was continuous with her hairless mound. The visual continuity of her midsection was broken only by her parted vulva, which was accomodating his big rod the best it could. Her big clit brushed up against his scrubby pubes with each thrust, and she was leaking juice all over him, obviously loving it. She was taking him so well between her small hips it looked like he was filling up her entire body with his erection.

Her bottom lip quivered in her open mouth while her brows furrowed in agony and bliss. He yanked her upper body down to bring their lips together. Her eyes yanked open.

Something about the kiss seemed terribly off. Despite wanting each other, lusting after each other, and being halfway fused with each other, the kiss wedged the two apart with a queer sense of transgression. Was he feeling guilty?

Not wanting to ruin the girl's experience, he bade her to continue fucking him while he resumed playing his Swarmer. He had to find an appropriate opening to re-enter the harmony, but he had already regained a level of subjective awareness that prevented him from being fully "in" his music.

Which is why his song immediately clashed with the others, introducing a foreign, chaotic element. Fear, anxiety and torment entered where there was only happiness and the sorrow. Those two emotions had reached a state of balance with each other in a compromise, that each had its time, and would be replaced by the other. This new energy was a gasping, fitful presence, threatening to tear everything apart and impose a new order.

The other three were sent reeling back at this presence, but were too far gone in their music to stop. They struggled to incorporate this presence into their harmony. The girls felt like helpless witnesses to a cosmic battle. Yet the heightened anxiety also led to greater pleasure, the kind caused by a feeling of danger. They resumed their actions with more passion, which invigorated all the musicians into action.

All the instruments exploded in the full palette of emotional and musical expression. Every player went off in his own direction to explore each arc to its conclusion before returning to the center and starting over again. The girls were mindlessly cumming over and over again in full body orgasms, the throes of which were so violent that they shook the hammock-pads and threatened to send everyone to the floor. The guys also were ejaculating into the girls, experiencing orgasms less than a minute apart. Around the 6th or 7th orgasm, their balls were completely drained, and their dicks spasmed with empty ejaculations, feeling pain and pleasure with each contraction.

The music only stopped when the players began to drop out with exhaustion. The girls continued to buck and writhe until they followed suit, spent. Randis and Yanda were the last to go, cradling each other in their arms. Without having exchanged words, the two of them felt they had exchanged a lifetime's worth of stories and experiences. He carefully placed his Swarmer on the floor and took a nap.

--

They were awakened by a rapping knock on the door.

"We're coming in now, whether you like or not! We have this place reserv-WHOO, what a funk!"

Another amateur band and its groupies burst into the Jam Hut. Nefris sprung up and collected himself.

"You guys must have reached Nirvana or something, 'cuz y'all look like shit!"

Randis and the gang stepped out of the room after apologizing. There were no hard feelings about the whole thing. Everyone was still riding off the afterwaves of their session, and were feeling close with their partners. It was a shame that monogamy was so stigmatized, because Randis wouldn't mind seeing Yanda again...

"Let's reserve each other. Soon. What was your name and code again?"

"ZY-919."

"I'll be sure to remember it. Do you remember mine?"

"XE-606."

"I guess you do remember. Heh heh."

They were getting along so well, and aside from that weirdness with the kiss, had already proven to each other they were quite sexually compatible. Both have had a powerful attraction to each other since first sight, and it would be nice to spend a night with someone you know for once. Randis hadn't had that feeling since he was in school, sharing his bed with classmates.

The pair broke off from the others and walked over to Yanda's place. It was still daytime, so she wouldn't get in trouble for bringing him inside, just to schedule an appointment. Neither of them were booked for Saturday, and his room was open since random appointments were only done a day in advance. She carefully entered his name and five digit code on the on-screen keyboard, sitting on his lap. His penis was half-full, limp between her buttocks.

A giant red X appeared.

Confused, she entered it again, typing it more slowly this time.

"Are you sure you put in the code?" He asked, nibbling at her ear.

"Yes, XE-606! Why isn't it working?" She glared at the screen.

"Hit the troubleshoot icon," Randis said, taking his hand off her breast to gesture at the question mark. He slid his finger into her puss, figuring if this didn't work, they'll find another way to meet each other again. Before then, they could spend the rest of the day together.

She tapped it with her pointed finger. A voice blared:

CANNOT MAKE APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN IS YOUR FATHER

.

.

.

Yanda was frozen in place. She was too afraid to turn around, but she could feel Randis' rod growing stiffer between her ass cheeks...

Randis sat silently, staring at the screen with his hand lodged deep inside the girl. Something warm and sticky was oozing from her cervix and dripping onto his fingers...

12