All Comments on 'The Gaffney Family'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
over the hill

it was going good,until the slave shit .

nightshadownightshadowabout 17 years ago
Agreed

I'm sorry that I must agree with the person below who said that this was going great until the sex-slave stuff started. I could understand the mother taking a lead to kick-start/renew the sexual relationship with her kids, but it just seemed... forced (no pun intended) when she started in with the master/slave shit. I seriously feel that the author dropped the ball on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

The first part of the story was beautiful. Reading about a daughter sucking he father's cock and making him shoot his hot cum into her mouth is sexually arousing. My cock got hard and stayed hard as I read of the lovely family fun. Reading about the mother deepthroating her son just added to the pleasure. The first part of the story was really hot and stimulating. Keep writing about that kind of action.

shadow_watchershadow_watcherabout 17 years ago
You missed the boat

This was a very good story until the author came up with the whole FemDom angle. For me this ruined the story which started out about a close and loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
File for divorse?

The father is stupid to file for divorse. This is supposed to be a dream came true. stupid. and also the slave thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fucked up

Story started out good then turned to shit in a hurry with the slave crap. Then the divorce part, sounds almost like you got bored with your own story and wanted a quick ending.

" I want a divorce. Why? Cause my wife is fucking my son and daughter. Really!!! Sounds like 15-20 to me.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Well I'm afraid I must agree with the rest of them, it was a good story even on its way to being a great story. Then you had to bring in the sex slave thing.

As some others said it would have worked good if mom would have used that tactic to get them involved again. Thanks and keep on writing...

Paul

sexmatesexmateabout 17 years ago
good then it went south in a hurry !

I agree with the rest! Good until it went weird with the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good start, weird end

Started off great, but then got too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good start. Waiting for more... please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There is only one way to fix this story up...

We want a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing Inspiring About This Story

This writer seems to have hidden demons. Sex for him in his stories is not joyful, but dark and a weak condition of life.

Enough

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 9 years ago

I enjoyed it overall, but I wasn't a big fan of the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous