All Comments on 'The Gag Gift'

by shimm2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Robinius1Robinius1almost 6 years ago
Why?

Your story wasn't poorly written but I didn't enjoy it much - it just made me sad. Sad that he lost his virginity in such a callous way to his sister to whom it was little different from eating or peeing; sad because his sister had an abortion, the thought of which is not the least bit sexy or arousing; and sad because neither of them is the least bit aware that having sex with each other could cause harm to their current relationships.

I guess I just don't understand why you wrote this piece and placed it on Literotica. Maybe someone will find something erotic about it. I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Observations

I really enjoyed some of your early observations about sex and people. With respect to the story, I believe you could really improve it with more detail and background. It would give the reader a greater sense of the characters.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
A very good story

While I agree with many of Robinius1’s observations, sometimes it’s not about writing a spank piece. The characters and situations were probably the most realistic thing I’ve read here. The emotions, pleasant and unpleasant were raw and authentic. Even the body descriptions were common to society. No, I didn’t get aroused by this story, or masturbate to it like I normally do. But I did appreciate the hell out of the writer’s ability to connect with real human feelings and situations, and convey them through their words.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 6 years ago
nice job

I liked this story because they seem like normal people and you tell the story easily. Nothing about it offended me; the abortion occurs offstage and unmentioned, which is fine. The dialogue is realistic as well. I tend to write stories with lots of kinky stuff, so I guess I have a high tolerance for content, but here, what I like is the way you tell the story. I just read your currently-published story on a similar theme and I think you have advanced yourself with that one.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME story. One to really enjoy.

Very realistic relationship between loving brother and sister.

Can’t wait for the next chapter. After the baby will they continue. I Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please author, before submitting the story try to think can you really look forward to reading this kind of story for second time.

Please need lot's of improvements, total lackageof story buildup and in the end there's no emotional attachment in characters.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
please author

consider how those with no writing skills always have something bad to say about those that do. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A Baby Killer story

Horrible!

FreelyFreelyover 1 year ago

Realistic

Bel8vable

reaktivreaktiv4 months ago

I love this story sooo much! I really get their relationship, not exactly romantic but more than it should be, closer than most siblings ever get. very hot, would love a followup where brother gives her her second baby for her husband to raise~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous