The Gag Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like my first time all over again. The intensity built too quickly. I knew I was about to blow, and pulled out just in time to see my penis swell and then spill my seed onto the floor of the tent. I wiped up the mess with a dirty shirt. Amy was left gasping, but I knew I hadn't quite gotten her there.

The next night we tried it again. I slipped into her from behind, relishing the feeling her vagina around me, while she slid a finger down to push against her clit. Again I came a moment too soon, ejaculating onto the tent floor while she reached her orgasm in front of me. I wished more than anything that I could be inside her when that happened, but it was too late for that, my penis was already sticky with semen.

The next time, we tried it doggy style again. I carefully managed to bring her to orgasm, taking long, deep strokes. When she started to moan and shake, I felt her hips shift toward me. I was deep in her, pressing against something firm. Feeling her undulate around me was almost too much; I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Quickly I withdrew, and the semen shot out of me.

"Did you pull out in time?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure," I said.

The next couple days, I did occasionally manage to get her off, but I always had to be on top so I could pull out when I was about to cum.

Then the next night, when we were settling in, she told me to lay down on my back. I did, and she climbed up on my lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You don't have to pull out this time," she said. "Unless you want to."

"Why not?"

"Well, I'll be back in civilization in three days, which means I can go get a morning after pill as soon as I get back to my car." She had a wicked grin on her face.

She slid down onto me, rolling her hips gently back and forth, like she had that night at the base of the mountain. But this time it was my flesh directly against hers.

"Oh Amy," I said, not sure how long I'd last, given what I was feeling. "Are you sure you want me to?"

"Want you to what?" she asked teasingly, just to make me say it.

"To...cum inside you."

"I did tell you to, didn't I? Oh...Oh my god..." She tilted her head back, and I could tell by now that her orgasm was approaching soon.

And then it hit, and I felt it through her, in exquisite detail. I felt her legs give out, shivers rolling through her body. I felt her vaginal walls squeezing, contracting, pulling on me. I felt the tip of my penis pushing against something firm deep inside her. We were as tightly conjoined as we could be.

"Amy, I...I'm...Oh god!" I yelled, gripping her hips with all my strength. This was something more intense than I had experienced before, as I swelled up inside her, feeling like I was going to burst from the pressure, and then I did burst.

"Oh yes...I can feel...your...oh! Oh! Augh!!" her screams became an undignified screech as feeling me ejaculate deep inside her set off another orgasm. My penis swelled up again inside her, with another spurt of semen, and when I released it her vagina squeezed me again, causing me to swell anew.

"My orgasm...it's still...going..." she gasped.

"Mine...too..." I said, as I still pulsed every time she squeezed me inside her, though I had no more fluid to give. At the end of it, I was still hard.

"I've never felt anything like that," she said, beaming.

I laughed. "Me neither."

"Want to go again?"

"Can't you tell?" I said, moving my hips gently.

I came in her again that night, as we became a quivering mess in the wake of another orgasm. She used to always get up right after, but this time she lay on top of me. We slept naked, body to body, and roused each other at dawn with my erection already nestled in her slit. As she reached orgasm under my thrusts, I exploded within her again, somehow drumming up another large load.

When she came to after that, Amy got up and started packing up the campsite.

"Come on, we have to cover some distance today," she said.

Reluctantly I got dressed and packed my pack. Given the choice, I would've gladly stayed in the tent with her all day.

We hiked along, and I started to joke that we should stop and make camp at the soonest opportunity.

"We have to do at least 10 miles today," she said.

"How about just 8 today? We can make up for it tomorrow," I said.

"I have to get to the bus stop the day after tomorrow. You know why that's important. You gave me three big reasons why," she said, pointing to her abdomen.

We occasionally listened to the radio as we hiked. "Out of the Woods" by Taylor Swift was one we both liked. Looking back, I think for Amy the song was about escaping the consequences of our actions. For me it was about being in the woods together. I didn't want to be out of the woods.

I knew it was going to be difficult when she left, and I was starting to miss her already.

"Amy, this past month and a half together has been wild," I said. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. It's been wild for me too. I've never been this sexually active before," she told me.

I didn't comprehend. In the time since I'd lost my virginity, I'd had only a couple days without sex. "What do you mean?"

"Let's see...I lost my virginity in high school, but the guy was a jerk about it afterwards, and no one else wanted to date me, until right before I left for college. Then freshman year I had a long distance boyfriend, so we'd only see each other like once a month. But that was hard to keep up. He thought I cheated on him and broke up with me. Since then I've had some drunken hookups, occasional booty calls, and relationships that last maybe three to five dates. I've never had anything like this."

"But that first time, it seemed like it was nothing special to you."

"It wasn't, those first few times. But it's become something special over time. I thought for sure that you were going to get bored with me after a few fucks, like all the guys before had. Eventually I realized that this was something different. And now...I've certainly never given my body over to someone so completely, so unprotected."

"I don't see how anyone could get bored with you after a few fucks," I said. "Your body's amazing." It had only been weeks since I'd never even looked at her that way before, and wouldn't have considered her my type at all. My perspective had changed dramatically.

What we had was special for me, so I was glad that it was special for her too. My heart felt like it would burst.

"Amy, I...love you," I said hesitantly. Even though telling a family member that you love them is completely normal, doing it now, and meaning it the way I did, wasn't normal at all.

"I love you too, little brother." Our feelings for each other were all tangled up, and I didn't think we'd ever be able to unknot them.

When we did stop for the night, she was as eager as I was to get the tent set up. We worked together on that, had sex, ate some granola bars for dinner, and had sex again. I was kind of surprised at how insatiable my older sister was.

In the morning she laughed when I started to caress her. "You're really making sure I take that morning after pill."

"Maybe you'd better take two, after this," I joked.

We spent more tender night together out under the stars, and didn't get nearly enough sleep. By morning, we packed. A couple miles down the trail, there was the fork into town. I was going to continue on ahead, and she was going to take the fork. As we said our goodbyes for the moment, she did something she'd never done before. She pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. It was yet another line crossed, but we were so lost already. After all, she was off to get a pill to avoid getting pregnant by me.

It was hard to hike alone after that. Part of me wanted to hike to a payphone and beg her to come back. My libido was still in overdrive, I was stroking it out onto the leaves multiple times day and night. At least I had lots of memories to relive.

A couple weeks later, my dad joined me for a stretch of the trail. And then the week after that, my mom came and hiked with me. At the end of that week, my dad was supposed to meet us at a road crossing to pick mom up. When we got there, Amy was waiting too, and she had her backpack packed.

"Shouldn't you be back at university?" I asked.

"I'm taking a week off. I did all my assignments ahead of time. These two can't keep you company the whole way, so I thought I'd take another turn," she said.

We said goodbye to mom and dad, and continued on down the trail on the other side of the road.

When we set up camp, Amy set up the tent right away. I got excited, because I knew what it usually meant when she wanted the tent up.

She motioned me to join her in the tent, and we sat across from each other. She said, "Look, there's something I needed to tell you that I couldn't talk about in front of the parents."

"What is it?" I asked.

"After I left you, I went and got a morning after pill right away. But then a few days after that, I went out and bought a piss test, because I had a hunch or whatever. And I think the morning after pill didn't work because I was already pregnant. It must have happened of those times you pulled out."

"What are the odds?" I asked, shocked.

"Given the circumstances, I had to look that up, and it's about 4%. So either we just got really unlucky, or you must have some very strong swimmers," she said, poking me in the chest.

"Either that, or you must have some easy to crack eggs," I said, poking her back.

"Either that, or you must have been leaking precum right into my cervix while I was having an orgasm," she said, sealing the argument with a kiss as she started unzipping my pants.

"Are you going to keep it?" I asked.

"My brother's baby? No way!" she said with a laugh. "No, after tonight I'm going to hike back the way we came, and get the thing out of me. That's what the rest of the week is for. But first, I want you to fuck me unprotected one more time while I've still got a bun in the oven."

"You're so bad," I said teasingly.

As she straddled me, I wondered at the idea that somewhere in her belly was a spark of life we had made together. She was already pregnant, but the rest of her body hadn't gotten the memo yet. When she came, I felt her vagina drawing the semen up and out of me. She came again when she felt it fill her.

She kept riding me until I stiffened again inside her. I imagined her belly growing round and taut with child, her breasts growing fuller. I could easily see Amy becoming a mother someday, maybe when she was ready, and not with me. Her body was sure ready to.

We parted ways again in the morning, and I didn't see Amy again until Christmas, when I was done hiking the trail and she was home on break.

Even as my family went through the motions of the Christmas tradition, I wasn't sure where Amy and I stood anymore. I tried to get a chance to talk with her, I even tried to kiss her when we were alone in a room together, but she turned me down. When we opened presents on Christmas Day, she gave me a t-shirt, but inside the wrapping paper she wrote "be patient". I crumpled up the paper so no one else would see.

We played the part of normal kids until the 26th when mom and dad went back to work, and Amy and I were at home alone.

She came into my room, with her hand behind her back.

"Hey, so there was one Christmas present that I didn't want to give you in front of our parents," she said, and she handed me another box of condoms, twice as many. "I know how quickly you go through them."

I had a conflicted reaction. On one hand, it seemed she was suggesting that we should start having sex again. On the other hand, she was suggesting that I use condoms again.

I started to open the box and she stopped me. "No, these aren't for us. These are for you to use with some else. I'm back on birth control now."

We reunited our bodies after being apart for months, fitting together snugly and tenderly. We kissed as we made love, my childhood bed creaking quietly beneath us.

After the holidays, I started community college, and sure enough I met a girl there. A month later I lost my virginity all over again, or at least I told her it was my first time. She said I did pretty well for a rookie.

Amy went back to her university, and she met someone as well. After she graduated in the spring, she got a job in a distant city, and within a year she was married and had a child on the way.

She came home for a little while over the summer, to scrounge up all the toys and childcare supplies our parents had stashed away over the years. One afternoon we were both home while our parents were still at work, and she came into my room.

"Still using my present?" she asked. "Because you better not get me sick right now."

She was already unbuttoning her shirt. I turned and looked at her in surprise. She had grown up, but she was still beautiful. I couldn't believe she was propositioning me with her husband's baby in her belly.

"No, my girlfriend's on birth control. Too many close calls."

"You do have that effect on women. So don't you want to?" she asked.

She didn't have to say this was going to be our last chance for a long time. I knew it had been a year and a half since that Christmas break together, and soon she'd have an infant to take care of.

I stripped out of my shorts and t-shirt and joined her on the bed.

"I'm not going to hurt you, am I?" I asked, remembering how I'd reached her deepest recesses before.

"No, I'm not fragile just because I'm pregnant. I can still take you," she said. "I told you being average sized would be a good thing."

In the past year and a half, she had grown up a lot. I guess we both had, but she was always a few years ahead of me. The pudge that had lingered throughout college had turned to muscle, other than a few places where she'd put on weight for childbearing. As I slipped into her, I could feel her vaginal walls gripping me more strongly too.

"How did it happen?" I asked. She hadn't really talked about it, but no one normally does.

"It wasn't all that different from how it happened before," she said, which meant it hadn't really been on purpose. "But the contributing factors are so mundane. When I turned 22, I switched from mom and dad's insurance to my work's plan. But my birth control pills ran out before I could get an appointment with my new doctor to get a prescription for more of them. Jerry and I weren't in the habit of using condoms, so it was hard for us to start. And you know what I'm like when I'm off birth control, I get really horny all the time. We discussed the situation, and decided we'd rather try pulling out. Only 4% odds of pregnancy, after all."

"He must have some strong swimmers," I said.

"Or maybe my eggs are just easy to crack after all," she said, laughing, as we both remembered that night in the tent, the last time I'd fucked her with a bun in the oven.

"Or maybe he leaked precum right into your cervix while you were having an orgasm," I said.

She smiled. "I think he might have."

"Does he know? That you've been pregnant before?"

"No, I don't ever plan to tell him about us, or even give him reason to think I was having sex with anyone that summer."

"So you didn't conceive with a massive spurt of cum inside you," I said.

"No, but there's been plenty of that since I found out. I know what you mean though. I feel a little bit cheated that the moment it happened I must not have even felt it. Next time it'll be on purpose, and I'm going to fucking enjoy it."

"Better stay away from me when you plan to do that," I joked.

"We'll see if I can," she said. "I've really missed this."

It was becoming hard to talk as I kept up a steady rhythm with her. I was having trouble even thinking. And she was approaching her climax too, with all her familiar tells. When she came, she cupped a hand over her mouth to stifle a scream, but I could feel the seismic intensity of it. Even though she was clearly pregnant this time, her body still hadn't gotten the memo to stop trying.

I felt her vagina milking me, and it was too much to handle. I swelled up inside her, pushing against her taut walls, and spat out a jet of semen deep into her. Her hips spasmed, and I could feel her cervix pushing up to kiss the head of my cock deep inside her. I wondered if the fetus in her uterus would notice my cum in there with it. Her orgasm went on and on, with troughs and peaks, and I continued to pour myself into her until we lay still in our sweat and juices.

She kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Thanks, I needed that, little brother."

12