All Comments on 'The Gallery'

by Caroustabout

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Fascinating concept, hope you build on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CRAP

4 pages of utter crap and not at all erotic

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 8 years ago
What fun!

I found this exciting, unlike an earlier reviewer. To each his own, I guess. It's a cracking first story, with a range of possible further episodes. Please continue, and ignore the trolls.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Questions remain

If she had 3 men, did some women get none? Were all 3 guys in the room from the beginning? It seems not. Where were they? With other women? The guys seemed somewhat passive (except for the older guy that stuffed his cock down her throat). I would have expected some missionary position sex. Surprised none of the guys laid her down, had her spread 'em, and pounded her. That whole "chair" thing with the old guy was weird. I would have thought there would be more attention to her tits and nipples than there was. And, honestly, I wouldn't care if another guy had spunked her. I need to eat some pussy if I'm going to fuck. If I had been there, I probably would have freaked her out by going full out in kissing, licking, and sucking her feet and toes (But that's just my freak!) and running my hands up and down her legs. Maybe those thing happened, but Tasha could only relate so much. It was her viewpoint, her experience, arousing and highly erotic! I enjoyed it and gave it a "5". Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

This story explores how far we can go for that next level of pleasure in this case we strive for to get a high we may only experience once in a lifetime. Well done.

duke0467duke0467about 8 years ago
Well Done

You have a good vocabulary and use it well to fill out your imagination. Really good story line. Keep up the good work and I will follow each story. BTW. The guy, if it was a guy, that wrote crap? Pay no attention. If a he, probably isn't into heterosexual sex scenes and if a she, probably isn't into heterosexual anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good old Anonymous

4 pages of crap eh, read the whole lot eh, bet you had you cock or cunt excited, if its so much shit, which it wasn't, why read the lot, 5 stars for a real good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so a night of paid sex with no future dates, almost like nightclubbing in a meat market except the girl pays

2*

erotikoserotikosabout 8 years ago
Excellent work!

Congratulations on crafting a well-written and interesting erotic story that is an absolute pleasure to read. You demonstrate a mastery of the elements of good writing, with excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and syntax combined with good editing.

I particularly liked the unique plot twist as a variation on the familiar theme of group sex, with enough character development mixed in to make the story interesting throughout. All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the read, and please do keep up the good work. It is clearly a five star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is so, so hot because it is so well written. And also dp. Yes, dp. Always come back to this one. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous