The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha's heart immediately started pounding as she 'woke up' and remembered where she was. The hand came back, this time stroking up from her knee to her hip and back down. And then irritatingly, was gone. She closed her eyes to tune out the headset and tried vainly to sense what she couldn't see or hear.

Nothing at all. Then suddenly, she was goosed, just lightly. And then again, a bit harder. Her arousal was almost instantaneous - her nipples stiffened against the fabric of her jumpsuit, goosebumps ran down her arms and she began to feel a faint, aching emptiness between her legs. Tasha knew from limited experience that empty feeling would grow to a point where she'd lose control and do *anything* to satisfy her lust. But instead, she breathed through more frustration as the grabbing hands again vanished.

At least half a dozen more hands came and went, most fleeting, some lingering, almost all lavishing attention on her butt and waist. It was like torture. Tasha was ready to let hands roam free, groping every inch of her - instead a well of resentment was bubbling up and taking the edge of her cravings. This was joined by a ball of nervous energy driven by the thought that time must be running out.

As if in response to this tension, she felt fingertips on her lower back as another hand glided up her spine and then down again. It paused, but never broke contact, before running up the left side of her waist, gently caressing her curves. It then swept across her back before tracing her curves down her right hand side and pausing, just above her buttocks. She pushed back slightly, and the hand, seemingly emboldened, headed downward with a flat palm, rubbing her right cheek in a circular motion. She let out a sigh that was audible to anyone but her, and the hand was joined by another, circling her left buttock.

Tasha felt fantastic. Even on a regular day, her arse was sensitive to gentle touches, and here, under the influence of god knows what, every caress was sending her pleasure centre into overload. She wanted (*needed*) to have her nipples pulled, tweaked and sucked. She needed fingers (*tongues*) on her clit, in a steadily faster rhythm, pushing her over the edge. More than anything, she needed more attention lavished upon her hypersensitive rear.

The stroking soon turned into kneading, as the strong hands grew bolder. Tasha realised she was pushing back, hard, urging the hands on, when suddenly, they were gone. She let out a disappointed groan, grabbing her own breasts and tweaking her nipples in painful exasperation. Then without warning, she yelped as someone bit her left buttock - playfully, but not without some force behind it. She felt her jumpsuit ping back against her skin as the anonymous teeth released their grip on the fabric.

Tasha knew that was the punctuation mark on her time as an artwork. Somewhat dejected, she (dozed) off into a haze of half-sleep. An instant later she was being brought back to reality by Melanie who was helping her remove the headset.

"Okay in there?" asked Melanie. Tasha wondered how much her hostess was aware of - whether she got to see any of what had happened on The Gallery floor.

"A little... pent up, you could say," was Tasha's candid response.

"Then you'll be pleased to know your night does not end here," Melanie said, beckoning for Tasha to follow her. "Mutual physical attraction has been well established, so now is your chance to evaluate on interpersonal chemistry."

Tasha instantly felt her fading arousal peak once more. The thought of being molested by anonymous strangers was one thing, but the thought of molestation at the hands of very attractive strangers was an entirely more appealing proposition.

"So this next phase is essentially the inverse of the first," continued Melanie as the two walked down a series of corridors. "You'll get to meet each of your reciprocating bidders, in absolute darkness, and see how you hit it off. If there's chemistry, we put you in touch afterwards."

"Darkness? Why take looks out of the equation when we've already established a mutual attraction?" asked Tasha.

"Because you and every other participant already have a favourite," explained Melanie. "We are undeniably shallow creatures, and we're willing to overlook a lot of personality clashes for the 'right' person. The blind meeting is a safeguard against picking a ten on looks, but only a three on chemistry, over someone scoring a nine on both. Of course, my personal aspiration for you is a double ten."

It made sense to Tasha, who had already attributed the mauling of her posterior to the guy she'd toyed with herself. In front of her, Melanie stopped as the corridor came to a dead end.

"This is us," said Melanie, opening a small locker on the wall. From inside, she pulled out some kind of head-wear (night vision goggles?) and a tiny bottle of spirits, handing the latter to Tasha. Tasha, who was still feeling pretty intoxicated from the countless other drinks earlier in the evening, considered declining, but figured one last drink couldn't hurt. So she took a sip while Melanie donned the headgear.

"So these are so I can guide you into the darkness," gestured Melanie toward her face. "Are you ready?"

Tasha replied with a nod, gagging slightly on the unrecognisable liquor. Melanie held open the door for her, and Tasha walked into a tiny room with another door opposite the one she'd just come through. Melanie grabbed her hand as the outer door swung closed, plunging them into complete darkness.

"I'm just taking you over to a big couch," Melanie said, gently pulling Tasha through the inner door. After a few steps, she stopped Tasha, and turned her with a grab of both shoulders.

"You can sit down safely from here," assured Melanie. "But first - I really hope you find what you're looking for."

Tasha could sense Melanie moving in, and reached forward to hug her. She could feel Melanie having to lean her neck away at an awkward angle due to the bulky head-wear.

"Sorry," apologised Melanie. "I should have done this without the googles."

"That's okay," smiled Tasha. "You've been awesome. If it wasn't for you, I'd be the cynical drunk bitch being shoved into a taxi by now. But instead, I am so far out of my comfort zone, and loving every fucking minute."

"Just think - you've barely scratched the surface," mused Melanie, giving Tasha a reassuring squeeze before breaking off the hug. "Any guy who walks through that door is a very lucky man."

As Melanie's soft footfalls moved toward the door, Tasha sat down, on what was an exceedingly comfortable couch. She remembered the tiny liquor bottle, and uncapped it, gulping down the remaining contents. It was strong stuff, burning a little on the way down. There was also a slightly bitter after-taste, and an almost instantaneous sense of elation, coupled with an intensification of the emptiness and longing Tasha had felt while being touched and caressed in The Gallery.

Tasha was beyond drunk (drungkged) and beyond horny. Incapable of restraint, she unzipped her jumpsuit to just above her belly button, sliding her right hand under the fabric to grasp at her breast and tug on the nipple. Her left hand slid down between her legs, gently stroking her labia through the fabric. She let out a low moan, and sat upright in shock when it was answered.

"Hello?" enquired a male voice from across the room. Tasha's voice caught for a second. Her first instinct was to remain silent and retreat into the couch, but that wasn't going to satisfy her needs, so she called back.

"Over here on the couch," she replied, in what she hoped was an alluring tone. She was ready to fuck this guy's brains out as soon as he was within reach. She continued to absently stroke herself while listening for his footsteps. She could hear him shuffling his way across the floor, slowly, cautiously - leading with his toes rather than his knees and shins. Over that sound, she could also hear breathing - fast, almost panting, animalistic. Tasha wondered if he was as worked up as she was.

"I need you," she teased, rising to her feet, ready to embrace him. He moaned, almost inaudibly and then seemed to close the remaining distance in an instant. Before she could even react, he was all over her, hands frantically pawing at her, grabbing, caressing. She let out a moan of her own, responding in kind and running her hands everywhere to get a sense of him, while also taking great pleasure in the muscles that undulated beneath her touch.

Moving her hands to his neck, she pulled him in for a deep, hungry kiss. She was far too lost in lust to care what she was doing - biting and sucking on his lower lip, thrusting her tongue against his with an almost violent passion. His roaming hands had now reached behind her, grabbing her arse with enough force to lift her slightly off the ground. He let out a low, growling moan as he continued to grab and fondle.

"I'd hoped it would be you," he whispered with urgency, breaking off the kiss, and biting on her earlobe.

"And I you," she breathed back, realising she'd lucked into her first choice. Feeling around his neck, she located the zipper for his jumpsuit, pulling it down hard enough for it to jump off its runners. She slowed down long enough to savour the feeling of sliding the jumpsuit off his broad shoulders, and stroking his chest which was lightly dusted with hair. Then picking up the pace again, she grabbed the jumpsuit from around his waist, and yanked it down to his ankles. His cock sprang free, bumping against her face and demanding attention. Tasha felt around in the darkness until she found it, wrapping her right hand firmly around the thick base of it.

"Oh fuck," gasped her man as she measured up, using alternating hands along his shaft to get a sense of the size. If she squeezed really hard, she could just touch her thumb and middle finger around his girth, and she managed nearly three hand widths in length. She wondered if she'd even manage to get her jaws around it, and figured there was only one way to find out. She slid her right hand from the tip back down to the base, and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could manage.

He groaned as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked back hard. Tasha was far from an expert in this field, but was getting exactly the reaction she hoped for. She drew back, keeping him in her mouth, but circling her tongue around his engorged head. That got an even bigger response, so she kept going, pushing his length into the back of her mouth again.

Tasha pulled up again, this time letting him pop out of her mouth before tilting his cock upward and running the flat of her tongue from the base all the way back up to the tip. She could feel her man's whole body shuddering in pleasure. With a grin, she started to suck again, building in intensity. With every stroke she tried to take him deeper, faster.

"Slow... down..." he whispered through ragged breaths, but without much conviction.

"Uh-uh," she hummed, feeling her voice resonate against the head of his dick, and with that she felt him tipping over the edge. Tasha sucked hard and pulled him deep against her throat as he grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. With a thundering groan of pleasure, he exploded. Tasha kept him pressed up against the back of her mouth, letting him control the thrusts as he emptied his twitching cock down her throat. Tasha felt a wave of immense satisfaction wash over her - she'd given blowjobs before, but never brought a guy to orgasm like that. Her man was breathing hard, moaning contentedly every time he exhaled. She just hoped he'd bounce back quickly, because she needed a lot more from him.

Tasha rose from her knees, to sit on the edge of the couch where she stroked and admired his strong legs. Once he'd had a chance to regain his composure, he reached down, taking Tasha's hand and gently pulling her upward. She felt his broad hands on her waist, pulling her in for a kiss. She obliged, and they embraced in a more tender kiss. It didn't take long before their frantic energy once again bubbled to the surface.

"Time to pick up where I left off. Turn around," he commanded, grabbing Tasha by the hips, gently spinning her around, and pushing her forward onto the couch. Tasha was now on her knees, with her forearms crossed on the back cushion. She felt his strong hands once again grabbing at her rear, but this time he grasped a good portion of her jumpsuit fabric, and pulled in opposite directions. The figure hugging fabric ripped along the seam with a loud tearing sound, leaving Tasha entirely exposed from her knees to her waist.

Any brief feeling of vulnerability quickly evaporated as she heard his heady groan as he touched her soft, warm skin for the first time. She may have been in the submissive position, but the power was hers.

"I love the feel the your skin," he purred, massaging her cheeks. His touch was electric, and each hand left a tingling trail behind it, the way a sparkler leaves a trail of light when waved in the night.

Tasha could feel his breath cascading across her sensitive posterior, and the sensation was much more heightened than it had been through the jumpsuit. She gasped slightly as he began to shower kisses on both buttocks while his hand stroked her inner thigh, his fingers lingering tantalisingly near to her outer lips. Each little touch was driving her wild, and she could feel herself building toward something spectacular.

Along with the kisses came play bites, faintly pinching at her hypersensitive skin - and Tasha could feel the attention gravitating inwards until suddenly, his tongue swirled around her pink button making her squirm, mostly with delight. She let out a surprised squeal, not really knowing how to respond to this entirely new contact. She'd occasionally touched and probed her anus when masturbating, but this was unrelenting as his tongue circled and probed. He'd occasionally come up for air, licking and biting the innermost part of her cheeks.

As Tasha built toward her own orgasm, moaning with increasing intensity, she started pushing back while her man buried his face deep between her cheeks. She picked up a rhythm, fucking his tongue, which held stiff and straight against her hole, each intrusion pushing her closer to the edge. The hand on her inner thigh suddenly shifted, the flat of his thumb flicking back and forth across her clit.

It took barely a second to bring her to her first orgasm, and as she bucked against him, he removed his thumb but seemed to redouble his efforts with his tongue. Tasha let out a neighbourhood waking scream and buried her face in her arms while gripping the couch cushion with white knuckles. Her peak seemed to last forever as she lost control of herself completely. Her whole body tensed and relaxed as euphoria crashed down on her, over and over. She screamed until she was out of breath and completely overwhelmed.

Tasha straightened up her back, and only then did her man withdraw. She let herself fall to the side, and then stretched out on her back along the length of the couch, panting. Her man sat himself down near her legs, gently running his hands up and down while she recovered.

"So," she said. "I think I need to know your name in case I need to scream it."

"Dex," he responded. "And you are?"

"Tasha," she said with a smile. That he would not be able to see. "I'd shake your hand, but I think we're well beyond that now. Besides, I have something better in mind..."

"Oh?" inquired Dex, and Tasha could almost sense him getting even harder in the darkness. She bounced off the couch, feeling reinvigorated by her horny thoughts, and took control.

"Sit in the middle, with your arms across the back," she asserted, and gave him a few seconds to shift and get comfortable while she peeled off the remaining vestiges of her vestment. "No touching."

Tasha reached out to grab his dick, partly to make sure he was hard again, but also to admire and maybe tease a little. Even in her hand, it felt wonderful. Thick and hard, yet smooth and silky. She was having trouble shaking the thought that it wouldn't fit inside her. It was time to find out, she thought, biting her bottom lip in anticipation and feeling that desperate emptiness rising up again.

She climbed up onto the couch, pushing Dex's legs together and kneeling astride him. Balancing herself with her left hand, Tasha wrapped her right hand around the base of his shaft, holding his cock proud and upright - not that it needed much help. She gently lowered herself until she could feel the broad head of his dick against her entrance. She could hear his breathing deepen in anticipation. She moved her right hand up and pushed apart her folds, easing the head of his member in. She rolled her hips slightly to get a better angle, and started pushing downward.

Tasha was wetter than she'd ever been, in her state of high arousal - but wanted to take it slowly. It had been some months between guys, and even with an average dick, she'd be wanting to go easy. She rocked up and down, back and forth, grinding on his cock head to lubricate it, feeling it split her open and stretch her a little wider each time she pushed down. And then realising that her focus was causing her to tense up, she tried to relax.

Breathing out the tension, she felt his big head slip inside her and they both moaned low in unison. Tasha stopped pushing and rolled her hips a bit more, savouring the feeling of enveloping him completely with her opening. Then with another deep breath, she pushed down once more and felt Dex slide further in, pushing his hips up to meet her. The thrust felt neverending - it was slow, ever deeper and filling her out completely. They both groaned again as his cock stretched her steadily more until he bottomed out, just as their pelvic bones met. Tasha found herself almost laughing with pleasure, while Dex muttered barely intelligible exclamations.

She kept him inside for close to a minute, shifting her hips and testing out different angles. Then, she pushed upward - almost excruciatingly, revelling in every sensation. She rose up until his head was almost out, before plunging herself down. Again they exulted in unison, luxuriating in the slow, deliberate motions as Tasha worked into a rhythm. Each stroke lit up the nerves in every single one of her innermost places. The spongy head of Dex's big dick teased and caressed her g-spot, and every time they bottomed out, her clit ground on his pelvic bone. She could not imagine feeling more satisfied than she did right now. Dex, meanwhile seemed to be holding to the no touching rule, so Tasha decided to release him.

"I need you to touch me now," she said, huskily. The words were barely out of her mouth and his hands were suddenly all over her. They ran up and down her back as one-by-one, he took her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard, swirling his tongue and occasionally rolling them between his teeth. She continued to ride him, gradually increasing the pace and as her own climax began to build again, so too did the intensity of his touching. In her state of euphoria, Tasha was feeling his hands everywhere - stroking her neck and hair, caressing her back and waist, cupping and grabbing her boobs, lifting and separating her arse cheeks, occasionally diving in to swirl around her button. It felt heavenly - half as much would have driven her crazy, and this verged on overload.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "How many hands do you have?"

"Two."

"Two."

"Two."

Tasha froze at the sound of three distinct voices in the darkness, her heart stopping in her chest. Her pleasure addled brain struggled to comprehend this turn of events. How long had these other two guys been in the room? Was this supposed to be happening? Her intimate moment had suddenly become something very different, and she was really not sure if she was into this.