The Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," came one of the voices from the dark, as a hand gently stroked the side of her face. "We're here for you."

"Safe word is 'bananas'," said the other unknown voice, and another hand grabbed hers, giving it a reassuring squeeze. It then guided her hand onto an unseen erection, which began to thrust into her curling fingers. Tasha felt like she had seconds to decide to be on board with this before it spiralled way out of her control, particularly if these guys were as crazily horny as she had been coming into this room.

She felt the couch creak as somebody climbed onto it, standing above her and Dex. Feeling in the dark, her hands came upon a lithe, naked frame. She explored his cool skin, concluding that this particular suitor was the lean guy with dark skin and tribal tattoos. Which meant the older guy was slowly thrusting into the palm of her hand. As the fear and panic subsided, the profound giddiness came rushing back. With a deep breath, she let her inhibitions slip away. More than one guy was an occasional fantasy she never planned to indulge, yet here she was at the mercy of three strangers - three hard cocks ready to realise their deepest desires. And she wasn't going to hold back.

"Climb up," Tasha ordered, letting go of the older guy. She then began to stroke Tatts' dick, getting a sense of its dimension. It felt slightly bigger than average, with a pronounced curve, like a banana. And to her surprise, completely hairless. Most guys she'd been with had groomed to some extent, but never all the way. She could feel a very light stubble at the base of his shaft, and mused on how it might feel against her clit.

She began to stroke with intent, curling her fingers and tightening her grip every time she slid over his tip. With her other hand she searched for the older man, who let out a moan as she latched onto his pole. He was the smallest of the three lengthwise, but his girth almost matched Dex - who was buried deep within her, and possibly feeling a bit neglected. She flexed her pelvic floor, to let him he hadn't been forgotten as she settled into a rhythm of stroking with both hands. He twitched in response, and slid his hands around her waist, helping to keep her steady now that her hands were otherwise occupied.

Tasha began to ride again, sliding up Dex's thick shaft as she pulled on (her) other two dicks, stroking outward as she drove her hips downward, grinding her clit before lifting up again. Her entire body hummed with bliss as she bounced, moaning loudly at the intense stimulation from below, and delighting at the reactions she was getting from her handiwork. The older guy was far more animated in his response. The as she tugged and jerked, he responded in kind with steadily more aggressive thrusts. Tasha could palpably feel him losing control, expecting him to come any second.

Instead, he surprised her by grabbing her hair and forcefully pulling her head toward him, shoving his stout organ past her lips as she moaned. Her own response was an even bigger surprise. The sense of domination, ceding control to a man ready to use her, to fuck her mouth in pursuit of his own gratification was... a huge turn on. She whimpered around his swollen prick, letting him have his way, keeping her hand wrapped tightly around the base, limiting the depth of his wild thrusts as her only exertion over his will.

He was completely animalistic, showing no restraint as he continued to pump in and out of Tasha's mouth. Her grip was preventing him from driving into her throat and making her gag, but otherwise she had no real room to do anything with her tongue, and no time between thrusts to suck. So she just breathed, feeling some of his initial intensity fading.

Tasha could feel her second orgasm of the night building like nervous tension. She'd completely lost her rhythm, with Dex picking it up and thrusting hard into her from beneath, arching off the couch cushions and burying his manhood to Tasha's continued satiety. On the other hand, she was just gripping and yanking Tatts' cock with no real direction. She decided to turn her attention to the younger man. She bit down, not hard, but hard enough for older guy to withdraw with a yelp, and turned her head the other way, pulling Tatts' tip into her waiting mouth.

He exclaimed in pleasure through gritted teeth, as Tasha bobbed forward, taking in more of his length. He clearly wasn't going to last much longer, and Tasha felt her own orgasm rock her body with a shudder. Dex slowed his pace but continued to piston into Tasha, driving upwards every time she felt her body tense. Determined to bring Tatts with her, she kept his head on her tongue, moaning and sighing around him.

With a groan that sounded very much like pain, Tasha felt Tatts' seed splash onto her tongue, and then her lips and neck as he pulled out, shooting spurt after spurt into the darkness. She then felt his weight fall into a heap on the couch next to Dex. Tasha continued to moan and sigh through the last throes of her climax, resting her head on Dex's shoulder while he gently stroked the back of her head and neck. She wasn't sure how long she stayed that way, but it felt like home. The older guy eventually broke the silence.

"Time for you to kick up your heels," he said, with a grin that was palpable even in absolute darkness. "Let us do the work. Are you ready?"

Tasha nodded, and then realising nobody could see her nod, murmured her assent. She was beginning to feel a little ragged and slightly sore, but still horny beyond anything she'd ever felt.

"Where do you want me?" she asked teasingly.

"Standing up," came the response. Very begrudgingly she lifted herself off Dex, who was still buried deep inside her, and turned around to stand up just in front of the couch.

"Done," said Tasha simply.

"Okay," responded the older guy. "Now boys, can you lift our lovely lady into a chair position?"

In the darkness, Dex and Tatts fumbled around until both had one of Tasha's arms slung over their shoulders, and an arm each around her back. Both bent down, grabbing behind her knees, ready to lift. After a quick discussion on timing, they slung her up into the air, holding her weight across their shoulders and behind her knees. Again Tasha felt vulnerable with her legs splayed and surrounded by rippling muscle.

"Ready," said Tatts, with a hint of an accent that Tasha couldn't place. She held her breath in anticipation, hearing the footfalls come closer. A hand touched her inner thigh, sliding upward and brushing past her tingling labia. Then after a teasing pause, she felt the soft head of older guy's cock pushing effortlessly into her, parting her spread lips as he sunk himself to the hilt.

In this position she was completely submissive, unable to do anything but be fucked. And that's exactly what the older man did. He was still far more worked up than the other two, and he wasted no time in picking up the pace. His dick wasn't plumbing the same depths as Dex did, but his girth was stretching her wide and filling her up. Tasha could hear him almost growling with every breath as he slid in and out of her wet opening. He was pulling out to the point of separation every time before slamming all the way back in. He was relentless in his pounding - with every thrust his balls were slapping on her arse, and her clit was getting teased with indirect contact.

Any feeling of fatigue had quickly dissipated as Tasha's heart rate picked up again. The slight aroma of sweat and the feel of tensing, undulating muscles all around her was incredibly masculine, and kind of dizzying. While she felt vulnerable and slavish, she also felt safe, as if bundled up by some titanic, many armed lover.

Her older guy continued to pound away at her, breathing hard, whispering his pleasures through gritted teeth. Tasha could only make out the occasional word. Fuck... hole... pussy... god... cock... slut... The dirty talk was turning her on even more, and she began to moan with each thrust of his stout member. The sounds of her pleasure were clearly having an effect on him. The pitch and intensity of his own mutterings picked up in response, and so did the speed of his fucking.

He was now slapping against her at a frenetic pace, sprinting to the finish line. Their coupling reached fever pitch and after two final thrusts that were slower and more deliberate, he pulled out. As he howled out his gratification, Tasha felt ropes of hot sperm arcing out of the darkness and plastering across her chest and belly in seemingly never-ending supply. He sounded completely winded, but managed to lean across Tasha and plant a delicate kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks," he gasped. "You're amazing. Just heavenly."

He moved away, but not before Tasha felt something (scraps of her jumpsuit?) sponging and dabbing across her, mopping up his creamy load and leaving her clean, at least superficially. His footsteps moved off in the direction of the couch, and the other two suitors gently lowered her legs to the ground. The sudden departure left Tasha feeling empty, and aching to bury another cock deep inside herself. She turned to Tatts, draping her arms around his neck and wrapping her left leg around him.

His reaction was almost instant. Tasha felt his knees bend a little as he moved to position his cock at her yearning entrance. It was a balancing act, and as he managed to get close, she grabbed him to guide him in the rest of the way. His curved shaft slid into her easily and she sighed, almost with relief at being filled again. He wasn't stretching her the way the other two dicks had, but he was hitting an angle that more than made up for it.

Tasha could roll her hips a little, but couldn't really buck against Tatts, so she let him set the pace. He was moving with slow deliberate motions, clearly savouring each sensation. Tasha leaned back a bit, feeling through the darkness, hoping Dex was still close by. She found him, and manoeuvred her hand up to stroke his neck and scruff the back of his hair, pulling him closer. He obliged, stepping in close enough that she could feel his barrel chest against her back, and his dick against her butt.

He stroked her hair, kissing up her nape and gently nuzzling where her neck and shoulder met. His affections were a perfect counterpoint to the slow, sensual oscillations of Tatts as he moved inside her, giving her clit tingles every time the stubbly base of his shaft prickled against her soft folds. The intensity and urgency of the older guy's rough jackhammering had satiated her need for purely physical lust, but this was transcendant, driving feelings and emotions she couldn't even name. She wanted this to go on forever.

Dex began to trace his fingers down Tasha's spine, giving her tingling goosebumps and making her shiver. She knew exactly where he was headed, and felt her arousal ratchet up a notch in anticipation. He kept going past her hips, very softly dragging his finger tips between her cheeks and stopping just short of her rosebud. She whimpered a little as he began to move back up and to the side, flattening his hand against her taut left buttock and circling it. As he came back, his hand swept over to her right cheek, giving it a swirl and then sliding up her back again. Tasha was already worked up beyond comprehension, and didn't really need the teasing. So she reached back to grab his wrist, impatiently guiding his hand downward again.

She gasped as one of his broad fingertips brushed her puckering button and began to spiral inwards, tracing wide circles that grew narrower with each swirl. Tasha could feel him closing in and then finally sinking into her with a gentle push. She must have been lathered with her own juices, because she felt no friction, just the resistance of her tight sphincter yielding to his push.

She never knew arse play could be such a turn on, and she let out a deep, low groan as Dex probed and caressed with his finger, all the while continuing to kiss, stroke and nibble around her neck. As he increased the speed and depth of his intrusions, he began to moan into her neck, obviously getting more aroused himself. After a few minutes, he withdrew his fingers, and Tasha could anticipate what was next.

The thick head of his cock pressed against her anus, and Tasha bit her lip. For the most part, she wanted it, but there was still a significant part of her that dreaded something so big pushing into her tight, virgin hole. For now, he was just gyrating gently, pushing until the broad tip of his big cock flattened against her soft, pink button, and then easing back. His lips pressed against her ear.

"Only if you want to," he whispered, his voice slightly ragged. Tasha felt that if he got any more worked up, it would no longer be a question, so it was now or never. She turned her head as far as she could toward him, resting her temple on his forehead.

"Go slow," she said, shaking a little, her internal quandary far from resolved.

"I'll stop anytime you want me to," he responded, reassuringly. Tasha bit her lip again as Dex began to press against her, with great restraint. He was pushing just hard enough that she felt herself yielding and opening to him, and then he'd back right off. It hurt a little toward the end of each thrust but it was far more pleasure than pain, and Tatts was keeping up a medium pace that in itself was immensely satisfying.

Dex continued his short, restrained probing for what seemed like eternity, not that Tasha minded. She could feel herself stretching and relaxing to accommodate his size By now, he'd managed to work his head inside - Tasha could feel herself closing in around his shaft every time the wider part of his head pushed far enough in. He'd stopped lavishing attention around her neck, apparently focused on more important things.

By now, her trepidation was gone. Every nerve was shooting darts of rapturous delight to her brain, and her ecstasy towered like a monolith over what little pain and discomfort she felt. She'd almost certainly feel it tomorrow, but for now, she was ready for more.

Tasha pushed herself off the ground, with the help of a well timed thrust from Tatts, and wrapped her right leg around him - she couldn't quite lock her ankles together behind him, but she squeezed her thighs, and clung tightly to him. In the same motion, she relaxed her grip on his shoulders, letting her body weight drop and impaling herself on Dex's throbbing pole. She pushed hard to take him all the way in, setting her nerve endings ablaze and overwhelming her pleasure centre. For a few seconds, her entire body felt that same hypersensitivity that she felt in her clit as she orgasmed, and she wanted any and all stimulation to stop. She screamed, rising above the exultations of her lovers, and possibly drew blood as she drove her fingernails into Tatts' back. Tasha took a few seconds to breathe, as did her two men.

Oh my god, she thought. She felt so fucking *full*. So fucking *amazing*. She could spend the rest of her life chasing this high and never find it again. And then they started moving inside her. Tatts was holding her around her thighs, suspending her in the air, and he began bouncing her - so she lifted off both cocks and then had them plunge into her in unison. Her euphoria was so intense that she began to bliss out, feeling like she'd burn out her pleasure centre. She felt distant, like the raw, throaty groans she made were not her own, like her very person had been co-opted into someone else's deep, dark fantasy and she was just a voyeur.

Tasha let herself go limp, her head loll forward onto Tatts' chest. Without her body providing resistance, his steady grip faltered a bit and he stopped bouncing her, instead rolling his hips back and pumping into her. Dex had obviously felt the shift in dynamic too and became less passive - pounding into her arse from behind in an alternating rhythm. In a moment that stretched on forever, Tasha's third orgasm came crashing down on her. She had no respite - as one cock withdrew, another was ploughing into her. Things got hazy.

Fading in and out between consciousness and sensory overload, Tasha felt Tatts slam into her one last time as his dick flexed and unloaded. Shortly after, Dex exploded deep within her, his sizable cock spasming with each burst. Then she was on the softly carpeted floor, not knowing how she got there, with Dex spooning her, his thick pole still inside her, but softening. They lay together - sweating, exhausted, utterly spent. Just breathing.

She slept.

***

Days later, still feeling a bit tender, she proof read the online review she'd been encouraged to write:

"I was plied with alcohol, surreptitiously drugged, commoditised and auctioned off to have anonymous group sex with strangers, lost my anal virginity somewhere along the way and all I got was this lousy T-shirt. 11 out of 10."

But she'd hate to spoil the fun.