All Comments on 'The Gallery'

by k5d2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Nice First Story

Enjoyed this story. It was hot. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Gallery

Enjoyed the story, and it was arousing.9F93

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

This was a well written and very erotic story, both my wife and I enjoyed it. Most people do not automatically associate art galleries with hot sex, so this was a unique. My wife is an artist and when one of her works is included in an exhibition she often helps out with the “meet and greet” and attends the opening night cocktail party.

I always make sure she is dressed attractively and she receives more than her fair share of attention from men. With my permission she has arranged dates with some of them for later erotic trysts. Somehow, a mutual interest in art seems to spark the passions. However, to date she has not had a passionate encounter right on the gallery grounds.

You did have one slight inconsistency in the story: As they left the gallery, walked down the path, and made a visual connection you state that she let her dress drop to the “floor”. However, that should probably be “path”, “grass” or “ground”. Other than that the piece was extremely well written.

We encourage you to keep writing!

NaturalDadNaturalDadover 6 years ago
Super Hot Wife

A super hot awesome hotwife story. Loved it.

nitejazznitejazzover 6 years ago
Twist

Great story, good buildup and erotic ending.

Blade44Blade44over 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story. Must have been amazing

Dexter58Dexter58over 2 years ago

Erotic and passionate. Thank You. They are both lucky men.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I liked the premise of your story....the first of this ilk that I've come across. The story itself was well written as a story. As a writer though there are many typo's and in my opinion some of the sentences are overlong. Nevertheless I enjoyed reading it. Trust my comments help. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userk5d2003@k5d2003
Nudist Female living in UK now. formally Australia Have posted my first story called The Gallery. Now I have 4 others published here. I'm a nude model, artist and writer. All my stories are based on real life events and tell a little of my sexual story.