All Comments on 'The Gambler'

by RayStar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Loved it

A really good read with some hot sexy stuff in there too.

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 6 years ago
I like it

Definitely deserves a sequel

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Well Done!

Other than the rough sex (at least too rough for my taste), I found this a terrific story. Well written and proofed, interesting plot line (I smelled Sofia's hustle from the get-go), and likable characters.

My first dip into your pool, will have to check out some of your other works.

Thanks!

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 6 years ago
Really Good.

Story line was great. Very descriptive. I think you need a followup. Even a father doesn't like to be manipulated. He would want to know why. With the descriptions of the guys that stepped up at the end for her that would make the father wonder why she bothered with him. There are to many things left open to end it there, even if her and dad never do a repeat. He himself would feel like he was being used by a daughter that he never did any harm to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you can...

trust that whatever a female says or does has a multi-level agenda - every single fuckin' time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story. Not a copy like so many others. But condoms and where or if he cums doesn’t keep her virginity. She can loose her virginity to fruit, vegetables, hair brush ,or vibrater. A lesbian couple with a stap-on can lose their virginity to each other. Any type of sex that would get you busted with a hooker or under cover, handjob or oral sex when done with family is incest in most states if not all. It doesn’t have to be intercourse. Just some fun facts. I enjoyed the story keep writing and I’ll keep reading.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME FANTASTIC

Love the daughter . Great series.

Please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
d/d?

Auto dump and a 1 star EVERY TIME!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous