The Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers

She had started pacing again, drinking and looking at me.

'So, covering a tool with a condom and sliding it into myself still gives me virginity status. Following that train of thought, when my boyfriend comes over the next time, he puts on a condom and enters me. Am I still a virgin? Covering the tool, whatever it is, negates the very definition of losing virginity. If I haven't lost my virginity, I can do all of the same things with any family member and it doesn't qualify as incest.'

She stopped, and seemed to come to life, like she was coming out of a trance. Then she started laughing, which made me laugh. It was a pleasure to watch her mind work. She took another long swig of beer and shook her head, like she was clearing her thoughts like turning over and shaking an etch a sketch. She laughed again.

'Give me a minute and I'll tell you why full on skin on skin, cumming inside sex with your brother gets a pass.'

She was still laughing when the balls were set and she broke them. I know I was distracted by the previous conversation, or should I say lecture. I had contributed nothing to the thoughts she had expressed, but now I was turning her logic over in my head. She cleaned my clock. My dick was straining inside my shorts and I couldn't seem to concentrate. Now I owed her another 15 minutes for her back.

I decided to buckle down and win one. Too little, too late. I did come close. I had nothing left on the table and had only to sink the 8. She was up after my miss and drained her last ball on a long shot, nearly corner to corner, the length of the table. A look of surprise came over her face, and it was followed quickly by excitement as the cue ball stopped in the perfect position for an easy shot on the 8. She drained it, then drained her beer and got back up on the able.

'Dad, take your shorts off. You can't be comfortable like that.'

I considered her words. A 'what the fuck' thought came over me and I slipped out of my shorts. After all, Sofia had been naked for over an hour. My hard cock bobbed up and down as I moved to the table. Sofia had her head turned, looking at my dick. I know I'm not huge, but I think I have a respectable tool. If I had to guess, I'd say about 7, maybe 8 inches long; 4 or so inches around. My thickness, rather than my length, seemed to be my defining characteristic.

Once again, I coated my hands with the gel. Sofia's body was hot in parts to my touch and her pink skin showed where she had gotten too much sun. I worked from the top down, shoulders down to her ass, then from the bottom up, feet to the tops of her thighs. She opened her legs at my approach and raised her ass up off the table. Her pussy opened and I got a nice view of her opening lips.

I will admit a conflict within myself, but this had gone beyond the point of stopping. Sofia was moaning at my touch, moving her ass up and into my hands. Finally, I ran my thumbs down from the bottom of her spine, down her full pussy lips, down to her clit. She about jumped out of her skin when my thumbs moved over her sensitive nub. I let my fingers play over her lips for a while. She got hot and wet at my manipulations. I could tell I was driving her crazy. She was eager to finish, but I was in no hurry.

A happy ending was what she would get, but on my terms. I planned to tease her until she couldn't take it any more. I ran my thumb over her clit slowly, again and again. I pressed my other thumb against her asshole. I didn't enter either hole for a while, until she was moaning and panting and shaking. I finally let my thumb slip into her pussy as deep as it would go. My fingers rubbed her clit, now standing up like a tiny boner.

She lost it and had a crashing orgasm. Her ass came up and slammed down on my thumb and fingers several times. She actually forced my other thumb into her ass a little. After all of the bouncing and shaking subsided, I pulled my thumb out and replaced it with 2 fingers. I slapped her ass with my left, driving my right index and middle fingers up into her in a hard finger bang. Her breathing was rapid and ragged and she shoved herself up into my fingers with every thrust.

I kept it up for a while, then started a new action, banging my fingers in her for a while, then withdrawing and rubbing her clit. About the 4th or 5th time I did this, she flipped over, face up, on her own. It was easier to continue this action in this position, and I used the fingers of my other hand to pinch her nipple, pulling on it. My little girl lost it and went into another shaking, full on orgasm.

She squirted a little on my hand, and her face turned red. She seemed embarrassed at losing control. I laughed at this. She fell back and went limp.

'You ok?'

'Oh yeah.'

She opened her eyes a little and smiled up at me. She let her head drop again and closed her eyes. I got us another beer. My cock was still bobbing as I walked, semi erect. When I brought a beer over to Sofia, she reached out and touched it. She lingered over it, a light touch from balls to head. I could see something working over in her mind.

'Tell you what. Let's play another game. You win, I'll rub you down. Maybe even give you a happy ending.'

She grinned at this.

'And if I lose?'

She considered this for a second.

'You go down on me.'

Was she actually suggesting I lick her pussy? Oh well, we had gone this far. One more step didn't seem out of line. I didn't want to seem too eager, so I waited a few seconds before I answered. Either way, I felt like it would be a win for me. The thoughts of this being my daughter were slipping from my mind. All I was seeing at this point was a hot, young girl with a tight pussy and big tits, down for whatever.

'Fine.'

I said it as though I were resigned to a fate. I racked the balls and steeled myself. My pride, not to mention the promise of the release of a hand job was on the line. Her break kissed the rack to the left and she muttered something under her breath. Maybe she was the one distracted this time. I sank 2 balls and handed the table over. She sank one and seemed to be back on track when she scratched. I sank 2 more and it gave me some confidence.

She made a great comeback, and there were suddenly just 3 balls left on the table. She sank hers easily and again, as her luck would have it, the cue ball stopped in position for an easy side pocket shot.She sank the 8 easily, but hit the cue ball a bit too hard and it traveled down the rail. It seemed to hesitate just at the edge of the corner pocket, then dropped. Scratch on the 8. I won. She made a face at me.

'Don't gloat. On the table.'

I went face down and my little girl applied the cooling gel to my hot body. I hadn't been out as long as she had been, but she had on some sunscreen and I didn't, so now I was just as red in parts as she was. Her small hands felt good rubbing me all over. It took a while, far longer than 15 minutes, to do my back. I felt her lips at my ear.

'Turn over.'

My cock had deflated. On my back now however, it wanted to spring back to life, especially the closer her hands got to it. She came down my chest and over my belly, then up to my thighs from my feet as I did with her. I had my eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling. Suddenly, I felt her shift and my cock was enveloped. I opened my eyes and looked down to see her d cups holding my cock between them, her moving up and down. So much for a hand job.

The tits were suddenly gone and I did feel a hand gripping me. The hand shucked me up and down a few times and then it too, was gone. It was replaced by something warm and wet. I looked down and saw my daughter's eyes looking up at me, her mouth full of my cock. She was porn star quality, bobbing up and down, tongue swirling, then pulling out and sucking my balls.

I hadn't known any woman that followed that technique, although I had seen it a few times. It seemed to be a favorite of the girls that did porn. That, or it got the viewers excited. Most girls I've come across pay no attention to balls. In fact, some will come right out and say that they don't like balls. Not my girl. She licked and sucked on them as much as she sucked my cock, prolonging the experience.

'I'm going to cum.'

I managed to croak the words out.

'Go ahead. You don't have to warn me. Cum in my mouth.'

She went back to sucking me. Swirling tongue, sucking lips and I exploded in her mouth. She sucked a few seconds longer, and she seemed to know when I was getting too sensitive for her to continue. She licked her lips and I could tell her mouth was empty. She had swallowed all of my cum.

'I can see it will be fun living here.'

I smiled down at her as she kissed my cock and balls. We spent the rest of the night in our robes. Neither of us felt like cooking, so we ordered a variety of things from the oriental place and we set up a picnic in the game room. I covered the pool table and we settled on a movie. We ate and watched and lounged. We got close, kissed some and fondled each other, but neither of us were eager to take it to the next level. We were just drained and didn't even make it to the end of the movie. We cleaned up and went to bed.

We should have been off the next day, but we both got called in to work. We didn't see each other for more than a few seconds, just long enough to grab coffee and dash out. It was a long day for both of us, and even though we left very early, work kept both of us over 12 hours. We were dragging ass when we came in.

'Did you eat?'

'No time. Grabbed a power bar around noon.'

'I'm starved too. Leftover Chinese or order something?'

'Something easy I can eat in the Jacuzzi. I'm sore all over.'

'Something we can eat in the Jacuzzi.'

I was corrected. I looked at my daughter for the first time today. Black skirt, white blouse, nude hose, hair up. Damn, she looked good. Very much like her mother when we first met.

'Why don't you start the tub. I'll wait for the food.'

It isn't a guy thing to use a bath bomb. That being said, I used them. My tub was big, and I had to use 2 o 3 to get the full effect, but it was worth the cost. The air took on a heavy, heady mist and I could tell just from the scent that it would be great for loosening my muscles. Sofia came in with a tray; 2 large drinks and a pitcher. It was not much more than a high ball with some juice splashed in, but it was cold and refreshing. I was already down to my boxers, testing the water temperature with my hand.

'Food will be here any minute.'

She smiled at me and handed me a glass. We clinked glasses like a toast and took a drink. The doorbell rang and Sofia was off. She returned a few minutes later. She had gotten a variety of subs, slicing about half of them into one inch pieces. Nice. Easy to eat and a nice selection. She set the tray down and started to strip.

The skirt came off and I saw a tiny black lace thong. She stripped the thong off and kicked off her shoes. She undid the blouse and stood for a second in a white lace bra and thigh high stockings. She smiled at me.

'For the guys I work with.'

She went into a sexy pose.

'It drives them crazy when I give them a peek. I make it a point to hike my skirt up a little or bend over so they can get a glimpse of the tops of my stockings. I cross my legs a lot. Job security.'

She laughed and started rolling them down.

'And no, I don't have to fuck or blow any of them. They have a couple of other secretaries for that. I just tease them a little. Plus, I'm on piece work. I can make more money than the junior associates.'

'Smart.'

My only contribution to the conversation. We got in the tub and soaked while we ate. We killed the better part of the platter and the pitcher. I moved the food and drinks to a table and got back in the tub. We had been sitting in the still water, but once our food and drinks were gone, I hit the switch and turned on the jets. Immediately, the agitated bath bombs came back to life, and the tub filled with a bubble bath foam.

Before long, we were a little buzzed and sitting closer together. I put my arm around her and let my hand play with her tits. Her hand was on my balls, playing lightly. We kissed a few times. I felt a little overheated and got out. Sofia got out a minute later. I drained the tub and got in the shower. When realized I was alone, I got out and pulled my daughter into the shower with me.

We let the war water play over our bodies. We washed each other, soaping and shampooing, feeling every part of each other. We rinsed and dried and slipped into robes.

'I need a nap.'

An idea I was fine with. She came up to me and I took her in my arms. We kissed, long and deep, like 2 lovers. Conflicted thoughts ran through me. Obviously, in the front of my mind was the fact we were father and daughter. In addition, I wondered; was she seducing me or was it the other way around? Where was this going? Where could it go?

I was tired. There would be no way to put my thoughts into any perspective until I rested.

'Meet back here in a couple of hours?'

'Deal.'

With that, we were off to our different bedrooms. Sleep came quickly to me. I woke up with a start to the doorbell ringing. By the time I made it to the kitchen, Sofia was in the middle of yelling into her phone and at a stranger standing in the kitchen with a bag in his hand. I couldn't make sense of what was going on, so I went off to the bathroom to take a leak.

When I got back, the stranger was gone and the bag was on the table.

'You came out right on time.'

Sofia grinned at me. She reached in the bag and took out a large round tin container. She stripped off the lid.

'Free cheesecake.'

I'm sure I had a stupid look on my face. Whatever she was trying to tell me, I wasn't getting it. Sofia started to fill in the blanks.

'I wanted to let you sleep. I told them to text me when they got here and not to ring the bell.'

'And they rang the bell. I got it.'

'Free cheesecake.'

She seemed very pleased with herself.

'And they're sending us a gift card. You came out at the perfect time.'

I made coffee. We had our free cheesecake.

'You ready for another game of pool, old man?'

I considered this. The game was on. She had been lucky, and I usually never gambled with someone on a lucky streak. You never knew how long it would last.

'What is the bet?'

'Let me think about it.'

She said this as she made her way back to the game room. It was late, past 10 by this time, but we were both wide awake after taking a nap and having our coffee. We again were dressed alike, in nothing but terry cloth robes. Well, at least I was. Her robe was more secured tonight. I couldn't really tell if she was wearing anything underneath.

'OK, I thought about it.'

As I removed the pool table cover and folded it, she was getting drinks.

'Best of 5. You win, I'll be your sex slave for a whole day. 24 hours of whatever you want.'

Nice as that sounded, I waited for the other shoe to drop.

'I win, you do whatever I want for a day. You drive me where I want to go. You take me out to dinner. You pay for a spa day. You go down on me if I want'.

She smiled sweetly.

'To make it more interesting, if either of us wins 3 in a row, a shut out, the winner gets oral tonight, right here, right now.'

My dick twitched. I had the feeling that she would suck my dick no matter what, and I knew I was willing to lick her little pussy pretty much any time she asked. This was just a little icing on the cake. I was not a big spender. I had money, and I was set, but I had gotten there by not being reckless with my spending. Still, I knew I could cover anything she asked for.

'Deal.'

That was all I said, but she seemed to want to make it official. She came over to me, hand extended, to shake on it. I shook her hand, confirming the terms. I went to the bar and got a coin.

'Call it in the air.'

'Wait. I won the last game. I get the break.'

'That was yesterday. New day, new bet.'

A cloud came over her face. She hadn't expected this. I thought that a bonus could be that it would throw off her game.

'Fine.'

She scowled as I flipped the coin.

'Heads.'

It was tails. Sofia went to rack the balls. It is a little known thing that on a coin flip, most people call heads. It is also a thing that for whatever reason, the side that is face up before the flip is the side that lands face up. Not very scientific, and maybe not even true, but a old gambler told me that once. I've went by that ever since, and I think I've won a lot more than I've lost.

I took my time chalking my cue. I walked slow around the table. Not a ritual for luck, more a move to psych out my opponent. She stood at the corner of the table, hands on her hips. I waited. The custom is not to stand at the end of the table when your opponent is shooting. You move out of their line of sight so you're not throwing off their shot. She stood in place for a minute or so, then moved off. I made my break shot.

I made the 9 ball on the break, confirmed my shot by sinking the 11, and ran 3 more balls before I missed. I felt like I was on my game. Sofia had a look on her face like she had bit into a lemon. She tried to make a comeback, but I won the game easily.

'OK, forget about 3 in a row. Whoever wins the best of 5 gets head tonight.'

Changing the terms of the bet. Either she was really horny or she thought my win was a fluke. Either way, I was still up for the challenge, since either way, I felt like I was coming out ahead, at least on this portion of the stakes.

'Fine.'

My agreement coming fast seemed to take some of the wind out of her sails. She didn't expect me to agree so quickly, if at all. She got hard look on her face. What followed was a tight game. My daughter did everything possible to distract me. Suddenly she had an itch and opened the top of her robe to scratch, exposing one entire breast. Later in the game, her leg itched, and I found that she wasn't wearing panties as she swept the bottom of the robe aside to scratch the inside of her thigh.

She took the game on a lucky shot. Again. I was beginning to think she was about the luckiest player I had ever faced. Then it dawned on me that I was letting her get away with a lot. We had been playing what I called 'shit shot' pool. We didn't call pockets. Since the balls usually sank near where it looked like we were aiming, we counted it as a good shot. The only ball we called was the 8.

I started paying closer attention to her shots. I sighed very obviously when a shot went in that was clearly unintended. She noticed me paying closer attention and it clearly threw her off. For the rest of the game, every time she missed a shot, she left me a great shot. From that point on, I won easily. Sofia fumed under he breath as she racked the next game. Before I could break, she took her robe off.

'Getting in my way.'

She smiled her sweet smile and tossed the robe on a chair. She chalked her cue with vigor, making her tits sway and shake. Over the next 15 or so minutes, my sexy daughter pulled out some moves. She pinched her own nipples, ran her fingers over her slit and licked them clean and even rubbed her drink over her nipples to make them really pop. I've played players like this before in different games, just acting out to break your attention. I responded by taking my time, considering every shot from every angle. Despite her best efforts, I won.

'Fuck. OK, 24 hours. How do you want me?'

I had to think about this. It was just a contest, and I never spent the money until I won the bet. That is a problem a lot of gamblers have. They start thinking about what they'll do with the winnings before they've actually won. It throws them off. One of the first things I learned was to win before I thought about the prize. My young daughter stood naked before me in a defiant pose, hands on hips, her eyes almost daring me to make a move.

RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers