The Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers

I spun her around, facing her away from me. I grabbed the back of her neck and bent her over the pool table. I kicked at her ankles, forcing her legs apart. I held her in position, but pulled her back, so she was still bent at the waist, but her hands on the edge of the table were her only support. I spread her pussy open with my thumb and fingers, and rubbed the open slit roughly with my other hand. I dipped 2 fingers in her pussy.

My daughter's hairless pussy was damp, and her puffy lips were pink and inviting. Before I took her, I wanted to address her brattiness. I hauled back and landed my hand on her bare ass. My red hand print was obvious on her white ass. I hit her 3 more times, 2 on each cheek. My little girl muttered again under her breath, but this time, I heard it.

'You call that a spanking? Come on. Put some juice in it.'

I pulled back and slapped her ass hard, then harder. After about 6 more red hand prints, I heard her mutter again.

'Now we're getting somewhere. That's more like it.'

Challenge accepted. She was panting as my hand connected with her ass about 20 more times. I dipped my fingers in her pussy again and found it soaking and hot. Her ass was very red and she was moaning. I drove my fingers in and out a few times. She tightened her grip on the table so she didn't fall forward. I stepped up behind her, lined myself up and drove my cock into her up to the balls.

Her head was turned to the side just enough that I saw her eyes fly open when my cock split her lips. I've never felt the sensation of hot, wet velvet surrounding my cock before, but that is bout the best way I could describe it. Later, she told me that she felt every bit of being stretched open. I, on the other hand, felt no resistance. I drove right into her. I held there, knowing that if I started moving, I would cum much sooner than I wanted to.

Being a 40 something, I knew I was good for about one good orgasm a day, When I was younger, I could easily go 3 times, maybe more. I might be able to coax 2 from my balls today, but if it was going to be one, I was going to make it last. I backed out and slammed forward a few times before stopping fully inside her. I pulled out and slapped her ass hard once more for good measure.

'Turn around. Hands on the table. Spread your legs.'

She followed my orders.

'Close your eyes.'

Her eyes closed, then suddenly flew open when I slapped her full on her pussy. She jumped, but didn't leave her position. I grabbed her hair with one hand, pulling her head back. With the other hand, I pulled and twisted her nipples. She moaned in pain and pleasure, but made no attempt to move away. It felt like a test, seeing how much I would give and how much she could take.

I held her in place and began to slap her big tits. Up from the bottom, from the top down and side to side. After long minutes, her tits were as red as her ass was. Sofia's nipples stood straight out and I pinched and pulled on them hard again. She was moaning. I felt her pussy and she jumped again when my fingers rubbed over her clit. I let go of her hair and pushed her to her knees. Just as I shoved my cock in her mouth I heard her moan a few words again.

'God. Fuck. I love older guys.'

I fucked my daughter's face for several minutes. I pulled her face out and down, and she licked and sucked my balls. I lifted her by the hair and pulled her over to the couch. When I had her on her back, legs spread wide, I held her by the neck and kissed her hard and deep. I mauled her tits again and drove my cock into her. The young body under me began to shake and she began gasping and cumming all over my cock.

'Oh, god. Oh. god. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.'

She kept shaking even as she backed away, pulling me nearly all the way out, her hands flat on my chest.

'Wait. Wait.'

She was gasping for air and squirting a little as her orgasm ran the course. Over the next few minutes, waiting for her to catch her breath, I stroked in and out slowly a few times, mainly to maintain my erection. When she somewhat recovered, I began fucking my daughter again. By this time, I was more than ready. I felt her pussy respond again as I began give her my cock, and she had another smaller, less intense orgasm.

I was way beyond thinking about anything, and I shot my load deep in her pussy. As I emptied my balls in my Sofia, she wrapped her arms and legs tight around me. I don't know if she felt it, but she knew it, that I was unloading deep in her. We kissed passionately. The heat and sweaty bodies were too much, and I rose and fell back on the other end of the couch. We both laid there, panting, not moving, for long minutes. I closed my eyes.

I felt a shift, and opened my eyes when warm and wet enveloped my dick. I looked down to see my daughter cleaning my cock with her lips and tongue. It took a while. She seemed to want to catch and devour every drop of my cum and her juices. I smiled. I had this for another 23 hours, give or take, and it all started with a bet on a game of pool.

'You took my virginity.'

She smiled.

'You've had sex before. That is obvious.'

'Never without a condom, skin on skin, and nobody has ever cum in me.'

She smiled again, that sweet innocent smile.

'Isn't that what we decided was actually losing your virginity?'

*****************************

3 weeks later...

I was downtown, looking over a property. From the second floor, I looked out the window to the street below. There was something familiar about the figure walking down the sidewalk. I watched as the figure entered a small, kind of seedy bar on the corner. I went back to my meeting and inspection. 30 minutes later, I shook hands with the others and set another meet after we reviewed a few things.

The people I did business with knew that it was my habit to check out a neighborhood I was buying into, so there was nothing unusual about me walking across the street and entering the bar. I looked around and realized that they were already gone in any case, so it really didn't matter. The inside was dark, and it took a minute or so for my eyes to adjust. Still, I could see that the figure I had spotted on the street wasn't in view.

I didn't want to be rude, and the bartender was already coming over, so I took a seat near the end of the bar closest to the door and ordered a beer. I was looking over the folders in my hands. Inspection reports, zoning, median income. All pretty dry stuff, but I realized I had been sitting longer than I had intended, since my beer was empty. I ordered another and for the first time, looked around the bar.

There were a pretty good mix of patrons, blacks and whites, young and old, some that looked affluent and some that looked down on their luck. I asked the bartender a few questions. He gave me a suspicious look, but after I explained I might be buying nearby, he gave me the history of the area. This bar had been grandfathered in, and was the only bar for over a mile in any direction. He told me that I should see the happy hour. Office building workers mixed with what were basically hobos mixed with a few local attorneys. All kinds of people mixed with all kinds of incomes. Interesting place.

Something else caught my eye. A guy at the end was ordering a drink, a pool cue leaning on the bar. From my vantage point, I couldn't see any tables. I waited a few minutes, then went to the back to the restrooms. The restrooms were nice, very clean and well kept. The front of the bar was a long, well scarred bar from the 50's with those wooden booths along the opposing wall. From the look, I'd say the front was kept in that way intentionally, to keep a dated, vintage comfortable look, the neighborhood watering hole.

The bathrooms were all new fixtures, very modern, and a glimpse into the back room showed the same modern style. Now I came out of the men's room and took a good look at this room. There were 3 new pool tables. There were special lights, 2 dartboards on the far wall and the room was carpeted. Nothing like the front. Interesting. Then I spotted the figure. My daughter walked around the far table, chalking a pool cue.

I pressed myself into the wall of the hall. I could see and hear everything going on in the back room, but someone would have to nearly trip over me to see that I was there. The large black man at the end of the table spoke.

'Didn't leave you much.'

Sofia looked up and smiled.

'3 in the corner. Double kiss.'

The man and I probably thought the same thing at the same time. No way. The shot was the length of the table and the corner appeared blocked. She pointed her cue and indicated the opposite corner. More open, but still in my mind, an impossible shot. I watched Sofia take her time lining up her shot, then taking a controlled stroke. The cue ball connected. The 3 bounced back, connected with the cue ball on the rebound and was sailing toward the opposite corner. It hovered at the edge of the pocket for a beat, then dropped.

I watched my little girl drain the next 4 in a row, and the 8. She called every pocket, every kiss, every rail. She walked up to the end of the table and picked up the 2 $100.00 bills lying there.

'Nice doing business with you.'

The black man was obviously unhappy.

'Again.'

He put another 100 on the end of the table.

'Tell you what. I'll play you one more. You win, I'll make you even, and.'

She crooked her finger for him to bend to her. She whispered in his ear. Then she disengaged and spoke again.

'I win, you pay up. $1,000.00.'

The guy looked my little girl over. I could see it coming. She had baited him and he was betting on his ego, not his skill. I had seen this many times. He couldn't reason a little girl with big tits beating him. I won't bore you with the shot by shot. The big man got beat by the small girl with 3 of his balls left on the table. Sofia smiled.

'Pay up.'

'I'm not giving you shit.'

'I'll give you a minute to reconsider.'

The man looked at her hard. He gestured to his friend.

'We're leaving.'

I was watching closely. I was ready to go full on crazy dad on this guy's ass. Sofia smiled. She spoke one word, low but distinct.

'Jake.'

Not one, but 2 men approached. One white, one black. The white man was wearing a referee shirt. He looked extremely hard, like a cage match fighter. The black man was large and looked like he could easily handle himself.

'Hi Sofia. Problem?'

The white man, obviously Jake, looked back and forth between the 3 people in front of him. The black man never took his eyes off of the black pool player. The pool player was making a case. I heard 'hustle' and 'cheat' and other things. Jake held up his hand.

'I've heard enough. You made a bet. You lost. Pay the girl. If you can't find your wallet, we'll help you find it and you'll be barred for life.'

The man sputtered. The man fumed. In the end, he got out $1,000.00 and threw it on the floor. Jake took him by the arm and put him against the far wall. He took the man's picture from several angles.

'You're suspended. 3 months. Now pick up the money and hand it to the lady. Nicely.'

The black man picked up the cash and held it out to Sofia. When she reached for it, he dropped the stack of bills on the ground. Jake stepped up to his face.

'6 months. You want to go for a lifetime ban?'

Reluctantly, very reluctantly, the man picked up the bills and handed them over. When the 2 were gone, escorted to the back door, I watched Sofia tip Jake and his friend $50.00 each. They protested. She insisted. Sofia went back to her table.

'Next.'

Even after the drama, a guy stepped up and put a $50.00 bill on the table. Sofia smiled her sweet smile. I watched her run the table. The next guy stepped up and I left.

I realized that her entire show was an act. She had set me up 3 weeks earlier. She knew exactly what was going on every second. She won or lost on purpose. Tanking a game was harder to make look real than anything. My daughter was better than I thought. She had set me up for sex. Now my mind began to work over every detail. I wondered about her end game.

RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers