All Comments on 'The Gambler Ch. 01'

by Babblefish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot except the girlfriend was too scary

Loved the table, and payment bit; the girlfriend going dominant was not so great.

Keep up with the cool concept of the deflowering club though - that was HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot and erotic

loved the whole concept and i thought the girlfriend brought it to the next level, for me. maybe because i'm bi. i liked the aggressive, proactive girlfriend.

i don't know if you're gonna continue with this theme, but it might be fun if pretty much everyone he encounters can take advantage of him, in some ssexual way. if you weren't thinking of that already. as the first 2 characters have already have and will have their way with him. (ex: the show M/C making him suck him off or the Boss taking his ass after the de-flowering, etc...)

loved it though.......

SachsSachsalmost 18 years ago
Hot stuff.

What a gorgeous, sexy story! I like that the girlfriend, Melissa, doesn't become a complete bitch once she gets the strap-on. She's dominating, but she's not treating her boyfriend like shit, she's not calling him demeaning names or anything like that. Love the idea of an anal cherry auction. I bet that Ryan's gonna start enjoying it soon. I hope you update quickly :-)

SmoothboySmoothboyalmost 18 years ago
Great Concept

This auction idea is really creative and interesting. I'd do it in a second. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice!!

I love this story!!! Got me hotter than a $2 pistol..lol!!! Keep writing!!!

Nick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous