The Gambler's Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes shot daggers at Clint as she shuffled through the photos. Linda gasped and her eyes grew large as she looked at one of the pictures recognizing her niece Brenda right away; then started trembling as she quickly shuffled through the rest and then frantically started over, noting Brenda's house, her mother and father, her pets, Brenda's school yard, and the bus she rides to school. After looking at them, all several times, she began gasping for and finding enough breath and pleaded with a strained howl of anguish, "Please don't hurt my little Brenda! She is only fifteen, she has never had a boyfriend she doesn't know very much about sex yet, and she is really a sweet girl!"

"Weather we do or not is up to you, and besides those are all good selling points, she'll fetch a really good price on the market." Jimmy sharply and coldly pointed out, "Last month you made me slap you around and that took a lot of the fun out of it for me, and so you are going to make up for the last time, by doing a very good job this time and I do mean 'double time...!' and 'double good...!'" He paused and petted her much like the way one might pet an animal and then with forceful suddenness jerked her face next to his and angrily said, "The first mopey mutt bullshit and sweet little Brenda's daddy gets beaten the second time her pet dog gets tossed into her bedroom dead, and the third well the third mopey mutt bullshit she disappears. Now look at me and smile."

Linda looked up, smiled a weak, thin smile and her eyes were stained and red from tears, and in a weak shaky voice said, "I'll do anything you want me to I swear I will!"

"Tell me what I want to hear!" The Shark growled.

Linda looked up smiled a weak smile and in a weak shaky voice said, "Service with a smile a smile with service."

"That's good that's good. We have a few surprises for you this weekend, now take a look at this!" Jimmy directed as he pulled out his palm-pilot and cell-phone again. Linda recognized the neighborhood right away and saw a van, a dirty green van parked across the street.

"I see you are there so blink your lights." Jimmy calmly spoke into the cell-phone. Linda's eyes flared as the van on the screen blinked its lights. Then with a click snap and shuffle the electrics went back into their pockets and he pulled Linda's face close to his again and sneered, "I have a fleet of cars, vans, and trucks babysitting your sweet little niece's house all weekend long, so you better be a good little play toy."

"All weekend?" Linda asked in a very shaky voice consigned to knowing the answer before she asked.

"That's right the 'whole...!' 'fucking...!' weekend and that is just the tip of the proverbial fucking iceberg...! So you best behave!" Shark said in a threatening manner then slid his hand down her pants and then added, "Did she..."

Shark's query was cut off by Clint's quick knowing response, "Yea Linda said she started ovulating today." He looked down at the floor his back slumping over and head getting lower.

"You bastard...!" Linda howled her body trembling with rage.

"Shad up...!" The Shark growled and sneeringly adding, "It's your own fault for hang'en with a fucking loser like him any way!" He stood there eyeing her from head to foot. "You strip out of those pee soaked pants... in fact take all your cloths off!" He firmly directed watched and waited, and then he barked loudly, "Now...! God damn it!" causing Linda to jump then rip her flimsy shirt off and strip her pants and panties in one shucking move stumbling to the floor as she tried to kick off her last shoe. With a sneering voice, he asked Clint, "And you... you left her alone all month like I said?" Jimmy cast a glaring look at Clint as he waited for his answer.

"Yea man just like you said. Honest!" Clint painfully replied adding, "I didn't even get her to give me a blow job."

"Is that true little honey?" Jimmy teased as he began tweaking her exposed nipple again and firmly squeezing her large clitoris. He smiled broadly as she squirmed to his ministrations and in a mock whine asked, "Is that true baby."

"Uh auw Yeasss...! Ouch...! You're hurting me!" Linda said her voice ringing with discomfort as she squirmed from Shark's roguish pawings.

He sat there watching her squirm as he twisted her nipple and clitoris then in a deep voice and an exaggerated southern drawl asked, "And did you think of my fat red skinned snake wriggling between your legs."

"Yes Jimmy...! Just the thought of your fat cock and my fanny gets soaked" Linda assured with gasping breaths and feigning a smile.

"You think he was fuck'en someone else?" Jimmy hissed softly into her ear."

"I don't know I was starting to worry some!" Linda responded with a strained voice as the painful tweaking of her nipple continued. With a thin smile she added, "I was starting to get horny! I kind of wished you would've come over." Hoping to win a few extra points and get Jimmy to let go of her clitoris and ease up on her nipple a bit.

"That was good." Jimmy said letting go of both her sore nipple and genitalia. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a dirty white t-shirt. The full length of it unfurled as he held it by a sleeve showing several crusty stains front and back with most of them running down the front between the two eyes where breasts could be found and along the bottom third. The room quickly filled with the smell another woman's stale sweat and the scent of semen mixed with vaginal juices; there were holes where one might find nipples, bellybuttons, and armpits, and the neck had been cut away.

"Lift your arms and turn around a few times so's I can look you over" Shark directed as he held the t-shirt to his nose watching Linda turning around and quaffing its scent. When she faced him, again he threw the shirt at her and ordered, "Put it on!"

Linda's face made a twisted grimace as she whined, "It's filthy...! And smells rancid!"

"It's just my wife's sweat and cum mixed with my sperm besides it is her favorite nighty and pussy wipe." Jimmy explained and then barked, "Put it on! I want to see what it smells like after you've been sweating in it for a while." and looked down at the pictures on the floor. Linda frowned as she quickly slipped it over her head; it covered her half way to her knees and the holes only showed her armpits it was obvious the shirt belonged to a much bigger woman. Linda's nipples were bulging through the cloth just above the holes where the other woman's nipples would be if she had it on.

"What's a matter?" Jimmy asked as he noticed Linda standing stiff bodied, her arms away from her side and an ugly grimace across her face.

"God Jimmy this is rank!" she groaned unable to hide her disgust.

"It's just pussy juice, sweat, and sperm. Now you grab up a couple of handfuls and hold them to your nose and take in that wonderful aroma and keep your eyes on ole Clint while you do!" He calmly directed, "I'm glad you remembered to tell her to stop shaving." Jimmy chucked as he looked at Clint and then brayed, "I love a hairy woman!"

Again Linda glared at Clint over the top of the crumpled shirt pressed against her nose and said in a disgusted tone, "I thought it was for you... you bastard; watching my cycle, marking the days off, you fucking bastard, and all this itching while I got use to all this hair! Goddamn you!" and she continued to scowl, inhaling deeply the rank stench and then as the rage swept through her she growled, "You...! You...! Fucking...! Goddamn Bastard...!" a few convulsive sobs escaped as she started to cry but she quickly regained control.

"Enough of that whining from now on you better do a fucking good job of acting like you like love it all!" Jimmy forcefully demanded adding as he growled, "Lift those arms over your head and start turning around... slowly so's I can see how you look in my wife's nighty! Speaking of my wife's nighty how does it smell now?"

"Sweet Jimmy! So sweet I want to meet her and go down on her after you and her have had sex" Linda replied smartly feigning a warm smile, sultry voice, and hiding her nausea.

The door was kicked open just as Linda started turning and stopped. "I didn't say stop! Keep going!" Shark sneered.

A parade of rough looking women came in carrying trashcans, trash bags, and three of them had vacuums. The biggest of them looked saying, "She sure looks like one sweet ride Shark but my nighty is way too big for her so don't you even think about cutting holes in it for her nips or I'll cut holes in you!"

"That's my wife ain't she sweet?" Jimmy said as he beamed a wide grin. Linda looked on in surprise as the biker women turned on the vacuums and got in to the task of cleaning her pigsty of a house. They were dressed like biker mamas in full leathers chains, boots and all of them had tattoos. They started throwing the dirty dishes into the cans, the trash into the bags and vacuuming the floors. The sound of breaking glass was ringing out loudly as the women swept across the tables and counters and the loud whirr of the vacuums were deafening.

"Wait... sta..." Linda's order was cut short.

"Shut-up! Suck and bite my nipples!" snapped Jimmy. Linda complied immediately as she watched the women throwing away her dishes and cleaning up the trash.

Soon the crashing sound of breaking dishes and glasses was replaced with the sound of heavy cans being dragged across the floor and more garbage bags being flapped open as the women went quickly to picking up the discarded debris and dirty laundry throughout the house. As quickly as it started, it was over and the place looked completely different as the women walked through the door with their hands full of vacuums, trash bags, and trashcans.

"They took everything...!" Linda remarked with astonishment coupled with anger, she was about to say something else when the door flew open when the women returned.

"Now you get over there, say thank you to each one of them, and give them each a nice long wet kiss!" Jimmy directed with a laugh and added, "And give the big one a special kiss and a thank her for the nighty that's Lola my wife."

Linda staggered as she walked toward the women all of them taller and meatier than she. Linda neared the biggest woman first and was picked up by her, and she quickly sucked her upper lip into her mouth as she wrapped her legs around her torso. Lola's lip popped free as Linda snaked her tongue into Lola's mouth, for what was a long and passionate kiss. Linda's lips parted from Lola's and she went to her earlobe and gave it a firm stretching bite and let it pop free then whispered into her ear while exaggeratedly blowing her hot breath across her cheek, "Thank you for everything...! And your nighty too!"

"Gaaawwd...! Damn...! It...! Jimmy...!" Lola gasped shouting, "You've got your self one wild ride!" She brayed while rubbing her crotch after another woman took Linda into her arms and held her face out to the group.

Linda's effort to say thank you to the next closest woman was thwarted as she slipped her long tongue down Linda's throat another one stepped behind the woman holding Linda up and wrapped her arms around them both. Loud gasps sounded as she stuck her fingers into Linda's vagina then started twisting her nipple while the woman holding her up started biting her ear. Linda could only moan as the forth, fifth, and sixth women took their turns kissing her and pawing her privates.

"I want a look at that monster clit lay her on the floor and spread her legs out wide so I can get a real good look!" howled one woman.

The others all chimed in, "Yea! Yea! Me too! Hell yea!"

"I want see that handful of clitty!" Brayed another.

"I want to see her squirt like she did when Clint squeezed that thing on the web-cam!" Brayed yet another.

"Yea god damn it I am jealous so I want a 'good...!' Look!" ordered another as she let Linda slip to the ground. After they all had their say the room turned quiet, and Linda was walking back towards Jimmy.

"Well what are you waiting for!?" Sneered the Shark and then he barked, "Give it to'em... pull that shirt up to your shoulders, lay down, and spread those beautiful legs." He paused as he mused at her expression of stunned bliss, complete embarrassment, and burning passion then snapped, "and wide!"

Linda quickly obeyed as if it were a reflex and the women eagerly crowded around, "Look at that thing dance!" the first woman excitedly remarked as she wrapped her hand around Linda's amazingly large clitoris and squeezed admiringly saying, "Look at her face turning red and the sweat start to bead!"

"Yea...!" Lola agreed whining, "The pictures on the web don't do it justice!"

Another brayed in a deepening voice as she pinched Linda's thigh, "Look...! At the size of that thing, honey you can put your slippers under my bed any time!" and then excitedly pointed out, "Look she's creaming the floor!"

"Let me feel it!" one cried out as she pushed her way into the crowd and as she too wrapped her fingers around it and sang out, "My..! My...! It's longer than my hand is wide see how it goes way past my thumb!" and she started to jack-it-off just as if it were a penis. All the women grabbed a limb as Linda started to gasp and squirm under their ministrations.

"My...! God...! She's a squirter!" another passionately remarked and cooed with astonishment as she slid her fingers into her vaginal opening and then enthusiastically added, "See how she squirted cream all over my arm!" and then added with admiration as she swished her fingers inside Linda's vagina, "That is one haarrdah G-spot!"

"Yea it looks like it is true, the Shark has another gusher!" another pointed out lasciviously, and then locked her mouth stifling Linda as she began to cry out from her explosive orgasm.

"I want a feel of it!" another whined out loudly then quickly stuffed her fingers in with the first ones. Linda flailed about drumming the floor with her buttocks as she started to convulse. All of them tightened their grip holding Linda down as she bucked and squirmed.

The two with their fingers inside Linda's vagina sang out, "Those are some tight gripping muscles in there... it looks like the boys are in for a wild ride tonight!"

When Linda settled down Jimmy ordered, "Enough of that I want you all to watch while ole fuck head performs a wedding ceremony and joins me to his wife."

The women all stood up and Linda staggered as she they helped her up exposing a big wet spot on the carpet. The t-shirt fell covering her sweated body and cream covered fanny the bulging nipples and clitty could clearly be seen bulging under the cloth as she walked towards Shark taking her place at his side. The angry look on her face was gone and a look of satisfaction now beamed from the red, sweat covered face. Linda was doing a good job of concealing her feelings of betrayal and confusion of the unfolding events by smiling and with obedience.

As they all gathered around Lola remarked, "Those are some puffy red pussy lips Jimmy!" and giving Linda's butt a playful swat.

"So you think she is ready for mating?" Jimmy asked with a smug laugh.

"Oh yea...! The bitch is in season all right!" She eagerly assured.

"Well little lady it looks like we're going to give you a break from the monthly curse." Jimmy said with a laugh then barked "Here!" as he tossed a paper at Clint and then growled, "You do it and make it sound like you mean it!"

Clint's eyes grew large as he scanned the page and with astonishment and remarked, "These are wedding vows!"

"The stupid fucker can read!" one of the women sang out sarcastically.

"That's right... and you are going to perform the ceremony." The Shark sternly pointed out and then ordered, "Girls get the web-cams set up.

Lola and another woman started leaning on Jimmy kissing his ears and rubbing his big cock while three of them hurried out side a sixth started to brush Linda's hair and cooed, "You want to look good for Jimmy right?"

She looked at the pictures on the table, at Jimmy, leered at Clint, and scowled at the floor then answered, "Of course I do!" Fear that Jimmy might not honor the arrangement and was going to hurt her niece any way was beginning to throb in her mind forcing her to call out, "Jimmy...!? You promise you'll leave Brenda alone!?"

"You've heard a lot of bad stuff about me; well I might cheat at cards and fix a fight, but I ain't never sold bad dope or went back on a deal?" Shark proudly brayed, "You do like I tell you and everyone will be fine... I promise."

One of the women placed a frilly white hat with lace trailing down the back on Linda's head; another lifted up her top and smeared a thick jelly like substance on her nipples that caused her to bend over and shudder as they turned hot and tight.

"What did you just do?" She quizzed with a look of surprise on her sweated red face.

"That stuff will keep those long and fat nipples of you'res haarrdah and give all our viewers an extra eyeful while you give your vows!"

"Viewers...!?" Linda howled then shuddered violently as it sank in 'web-cams' then asked knowing the answer already, "What do you mean viewers?"

"Oh didn't I tell you?" Shark chuckled and laughingly added, "Surprise, surprise, surprise, all of tonight is going to be a live web-cam broadcast to thousands."

"You better learn to fly or you'll fall and take that pretty little niece with you." warned the women that just drugged her as she whispered into her ear.

The warning took her by surprise and caused an ice-cold chill to race across her body. Linda suddenly realized that she was going to have to give an Oscar winning performance for both original screenplay and best actress without a script or a single rehearsal. She was going to have to forget the burning rage and the terrible feelings of betrayal, and call on her hot blooded passions and free herself of all inhibitions and do what ever she has to do in order to save her niece from Shark's evil intentions.

"Everyone we will go live in a few minutes so there will be only one chance to do good!" Jimmy the Shark hardheartedly cautioned and then twisted Linda's face forcing her to look at him. She smiled reassuringly.

"The log-in counter is whirling, so many people are logging on to the show!" shouted one of the women.

Linda felt her sweat streaming from her armpits and running down her sides and her forehead was burning hot, and the stuff on her nipples made them so tight they ached. As she watched a woman moving around getting the different cameras into position Linda's heart started to race and pound in her ears. The words; boys, weekend, tip of the iceberg, and surprise rumbled in her mind as she watched everyone being so busy. She wondered what all was in store for her; just how many more surprises were there. She felt dizzy then shuddered and felt some vaginal juices start to ooze down one of her legs as she thought of Jimmy, and his huge penis cumming in her, and remembered how he hurt her when he hit bottom the first time. A painful knot formed in her groin when she thought, "My god getting pregnant by Jimmy how revolting!"

"Seventy-three thousand eighty-nine hundred plus viewers!" announced a woman and then enthusiastically added, "and the counter is still ticking off a few late comers!"

"Hear that?" Shark queried then remarked, "You could've made a lot of money tonight if you had come to work for me when I asked, but instead you are paying off that loser's debts and not making a single penny for you efforts!"

The light in the room turned bright as a few of the women joined Jimmy and Linda. Linda was certain that some kind of hokey music was playing for the viewers to hear as a wireless ear-sized speaker was stuffed into her ear. Her anger returned briefly, as she watched another women stuff one into Clint's ear and thought, "My God thousands of people will be watching me suck that bastard's dick and letting him fuck me. Clint that bastard I'm going to kill the son-of-bitch...! When this is over I will find him and cut his fucking balls off and flush them down the toilet!" The loud crackling sound in her ear brought her back to the event.