The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally it subsided. Her eyes reflected confusion and an almost drunken, sappy state of bliss at me as she opened them in the wake of soaking her demure little cotton panties with girl-cum. The bartender gave a leering laugh as I brought my nectar-coated fingers up to her mouth and she unthinkingly licked them clean, suckled and swallowed the sweet flavour of her own pussy. I could see all her resistances had crumbled, her yielding readiness to suck and fuck and give in to her darkest desires shining in her lustful gaze, and I began to let myself look forward to a night of rare pleasure... because I was most certainly ready to fuck that dumb bitch six ways from Sunday.

"But then Cassidy happened to look over and catch the bartender's expression... and abruptly, the spell was broken. Reality came crashing back in on her, she realized suddenly where she was and what she'd just done and whose big, hot cock she was fondling and getting ready to suck. Humiliation and total panic seized her as she yanked her hand away from my crotch as if she'd been stung, spat out my fingers and went beet red as if she was having an apopleptic seizure. I was the midst of opening my mouth to try to calm her down when she abruptly reached out, grabbed the Long Island iced tea sitting on the bar in front of her, and dashed its icy contents into my face.

"I sat there ruefully watching her go as the patrons around me shared a good laugh and a few gave out whoops and cheers at my expense, or hers, or both. Poor Cassidy was stumbling in her haste to escape and seemed temporarily to have forgotten how to walk in heels, she fell into someone's table and sent several drinks flying and fled the pub with the angry jeers of the patrons she'd offended ringing in her ears. I suspected that she'd be back... but as I wiped the drink from my face, I couldn't help giving the bartender a wry glance and saying 'Nice one.'

"He had the grace to look a bit chagrined as he poured another drink for me on the house. My mind was already going to how I'd play that busty little teen slut the next time I saw her."

* * *

"Are you okay, Doc?"

His abrupt inquiry jolted Naomi out of what almost seemed like a trance. She was holding on to her notebook with white knuckles, her hands shaking, her body shuddering, her ample bosom heaving in panting breaths as the effects of her client's carnal tale rung through her like a bell.

For a moment she fought to assimilate what had just happened. He had been describing his disturbing thoughts in the wake of Gorgeous George's tragic disappearance into the netherworld, and the terms in which he'd elaborated on Cassidy's horrified, conflicted erotic fascination with him were uncomfortably close to Dr. Rivers' own feelings. As he'd told about his seduction of the naïve teen in full view of a bustling bar, she'd felt a vivid kinship with the trembling young morsel he'd overawed so effortlessly. And when he told how he'd frigged the young slut to orgasm, making the bitch cum helplessly in front of everyone not once but twice, then forcing her to lap up and swallow her own juices...

My God... oh my God... so hot... Naomi was still shuddering with the effort she'd expended to keep from spreading her legs and touching herself as that perverted part of the story had unfolded. But it had done her little good. Despite her best efforts, despite keeping her fingers determinedly away from her voluptuous body, the young rookie psychiatrist had been astonished to feel her pussy suddenly contracting in wave after wave of ecstatic sensation in time with Cassidy's narrated violation. Her copious juices had flooded her panties just the way Cassidy's had. She had, unmistakably and so far as she knew for the first time in her life, experienced a completely spontaneous orgasm.

She felt guiltily certain that Dick Mandingo could scent her wet, still-quivering cunt, could tell what had just happened to her. But she almost succeeded in keeping her voice steady as she said: "I'm... I'm fine, Dick. I'm just... fine. Please... c – continue..."

"If you say so." He paused a moment. His cock was still hard, rampant, straining the crotch of his trousers – she knew, she'd been looking at it the whole time he'd been talking – and now he finally said: "Look, Doc, uhhhh... I know this might be a little awkward but... you can see the effect telling these stories is having on me. Do you mind if I, uh, step to the restroom to get a little relief?"

It was a sensible suggestion. It would give her some time to genuinely regather herself. But she looked at the clock and realized time was running out on their session – if she lost fifteen minutes to him jacking off in the bathroom, she wouldn't find out what had happened next with Cassidy. And she realized suddenly that she had to know. Her mouth led a life of its own as it said: "We're in the home stretch of our session, Dick. Just... just continue the story and hang on as best you can."

"I don't think I can hang on, Doc." He sounded a bit plaintive.

"If you need to, you can... relieve yourself while you're lying there." She was impatient now. "I've got to hear the rest of that b – of Cassidy's story, it's important."

"Are you sure?" asked Dick dubiously. "That sounds like it might be... a bit, uhhh..."

"It's fine, fine, just fine," she reassured him hastily. "I'm a professional, I know what I'm doing. Now, let's get on with it."

"Uhhh... if you say so."

She'd thought she was ready, but she gave a little involuntary gasp, squirmed and recrossed her legs, and felt another shudder go through her wet cunt as he pulled down the front of his trousers without further ado. The big chocolate-coloured prong that sprang free made her mouth water and her pussy ache with yearning. Naomi couldn't stop herself from licking her lips as it consumed her attention, wanting suddenly to taste the droplet of pre-cum oozing from its blunt purple head.

Dick took hold of that massive cunt-cudgel and began slowly and deliberately to stroke it. The movement of his big, blunt cockhead was almost hypnotic. And as he stroked, he started talking again. There was a thick, almost snarling quality to his voice that hadn't been there before.

"Ahhh, that's nice... so yeah, where was I? Oh right, Cassidy. Yes, after the night I finger-banged that stupid bitch in front of an entire bar, she tried to stay away. But she didn't last more than two nights before I saw her again..."

* * *

"It was a dance night, a local DJ was spinning some really sick dub reggae jams and the dance floor, such as it was, was packed. The skanks were out in force, and I was up dancing with a couple I knew – lousy fucks but cute enough bitches to pass the time with – when Cassidy walked in.

"This time there was no ambiguity about what she was after. She was dressed in a green hoodie, a tight little white crop top that showed a generous helping of underboob, and a pair of tight little green hotpants, and green trainers and those thigh-high socks from... whatever that store is, Apparel something, it was new then. Her eyes were glassy and she had a look like she hadn't been sleeping as she scanned the room for me. When she saw me, she made a beeline for me just like before – though her expression was decidedly friendlier this time out – and she sure looked as slutty as Gorgeous ever had. It was obvious that she'd made peace with her lust, or at any rate given into it... but she'd also thrown a drink in my face. I wasn't about to make it easy on her.

"The basic plan I'd formulated for the next time I saw her was to give her the cold shoulder until she either gave up and left me alone, or preferably – I have to admit, a lot preferably – gave in and begged for my dick. And I put that plan into action now, and I tell you what, it worked like a charm. That dumb bitch followed me around the dance floor like a puppy, kept trying to get through the cordon of skanks and drinking buddies between me and her – but I ignored her totally until she was practically pulling out her hair... it was fucking beautiful.

"More than that, I made sure the girls gave her a taste of the contempt she'd been so willing to dish out earlier. One of them actually looked her up and down at one point and told her in the coldest possible voice that nobody here wanted to hang with her, and maybe she'd better go over to the bar and find someone to finger-bang her like the slut she was. Poor Cassidy went beet red at that and finally fled the dance floor... she might have been tempted to flee the bar altogether, but I could see she went out the back door, out to the parking lot and the alleyway where people customarily went to smoke weed. Which probably meant she wasn't leaving just yet.

"Finally, I decided to go out back and have a smoke, and give the bitch a chance to start begging. I stepped out the back door and lit one up... and sure enough she was there, huddled against the wall near the doorway, crying in sheer frustration. As she looked up at me, hope bloomed pathetically across her pretty face and I felt my cock get hard... but I was still resolved to make her beg.

"'Johnny, hi,' she said, a frantic undertone of need in her voice. 'I've been trying to talk to you all night, and those girls, those girls were so mean to me, I just wanted to say –'

"'They were mean to you because last time I saw you, you threw a fucking drink in my face, bitch.'

"She cringed and pressed on. 'Yeah, I know, I'm sorry about that I really am I was just so, so confused I didn't know what I was doing,' the words tumbled out in a rush. 'I'm real sorry, Johnny, and listen –'

"'I was wearing a new fucking shirt,' I persisted cruelly. 'Stains all over it. That shit is gonna cost two hundred bucks to dry clean, fucking Italian silk, you know that?'

"'I know I'm sorry I'm really sorry just listen,' she babbled. I noted with pleasure, and a further stiffening of my prick, that she was practically on her knees in front of me. 'Listen I've been thinking about you ever since and I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how I was and I really want you I really do, after how you made me cum so fucking hard I can't think about anything else, I...'

"'Why should I give a fuck what you want?' I kept my voice cold, making her quail. 'Or what you think about?'

"Fresh tears started in her eyes. 'Listen, please.' She really was on her knees now, begging as abjectly as I'd wanted her to, and it had taken barely anything at all to get her there. My cock throbbed at the sight, I have to admit. 'After... after you told me about... about that game you and, and your girl played... I just wanted you to know... you were right.' Her ears were bright red with shame as she forced out the words. 'I... I fingered myself really hard when I listened to you two fucking... I've dreamed about it every night since... I only called the cops because I guess I was... jealous of her. And then, after the... the other day... it's all I can think about, having you inside me, being your bitch, getting dominated like she did... I want it so bad.' She looked up at me, the picture of total vulnerability, her eyes febrile with lust and longing. 'All I've done for the past two days is drink cheap wine and masturbate over and over and over again... thinking about all the things you could do to me with that, that big black cock. I want it, please I want it so bad, I've got to fuck you, please...'

"I let my expression soften just a touch, but kept my voice indifferent as I said: 'So what's in it for me?'

"At this she looked both nonplussed and desperate. She cast around for something, anything that could move me... and then she came out with: 'I've got two hundred bucks... I could pay you. You know, to make up... for the other day and all. The dry cleaning.'

"It was a moment that changed the course of my life, and I think she was as surprised she had said it as I was to hear it. It isn't every day you see a bitch as sexy and young as her on her knees in front of a man, effectively begging him – however she dressed it up – for the chance to pay him for sex. But, there it was. She had said it. And suddenly a fascinating idea began to blossom in my mind.

"Looking down at her, I said: 'Interesting idea.' I scratched my jaw, keeping her in a moment's more agony as I affected weighing the options, and then I finally said. 'Tell you what. So long as you understand that that only buys you a one-hour session of Please Don't, you've got yourself a deal.'

"'One hour!' She looked dismayed.

"'If you're a good, filthy little slut,' I told her, improvising as I went: 'I might add on some extra time at my own discretion. That's up to you.'

"I could see her practically cream in her tight little hotpants when I said the words 'filthy little slut,' and she looked like she was in a trance as she agreed. I held my hand out for the money, which she fished out of a pocket of her hoodie and held out eagerly. I took it, counted it slowly, tucked it away. 'Alright,' I said. 'For the next hour, Miss Cassidy, you have a fantasy role-play partner. Which is another way of saying fuckmeat, you just bought yourself a sixty-minute lesson in male supremacy. Starting right now.' I advanced on her, making the entranced hottie fall back on her rump and scoot back across the pavement as I reached for my zipper and begun to pull it down. 'Better hope you don't regret it, because there won't be any refunds and there won't be any safe-words. Begging for mercy won't save you either, but if you want to anyway, now's your chance.'

"Cassidy nodded, her eyes wide. She'd clearly been thinking on this moment, and now she said huskily: 'Mister, you can do anything you want to me. Only please don't –'"

* * *

Surprisingly he broke off there, his voice falling silent as he stroked his cock. Finally he said: "Well, I'm sure you don't need any more details, you can pretty much guess what happened next. Maybe I should just... go to the bathroom and finish myself off."

Naomi was shuddering, squirming, feeling almost as if she'd been interrupted in the midst of the act and denied closure. "What is it with you and going to the bathroom? What do you mean I don't need any more details?" she said crossly. "You, you've got to finish it!"

"Well... I mean... I'm not sure I should be describing all this shit," he said. "You wanted to know how I got started in the racket I was running... well, that's the story. Gorgeous George taught me the art of ravishment role play, and Cassidy gave me the idea of the ravisher-for-Hire. It wasn't too long after that that Dick Mandingo was born. Cassidy was my first regular customer... but I can tell you about that another time. I really think I should --"

"Uh, excuse me, who's the psychiatrist here?" Naomi had the wild, weird sense of her mouth running out of control again as she heard herself saying: "I'll be the judge of what your dick should do... uh, I mean, of what you should do, Dick. I need to, to know what you did to Cassidy in that session. I need to understand what it was like to be on the receiving end of your work. It's important for your dick. Uh, I mean for your, your treatment."

It was a lame, stammering excuse whose incoherency mirrored the breakdown of her reasoning faculties in the face of the yearning ache in her hot wet pussy and the magnificent sight of his hard black eleven-inch prick. The buildup of horniness throughout the graphic, disturbing and undeniably compelling story he'd unfolded was demanding release, and right in that moment Dr. Naomi Rivers was dead sure that she needed to get that release or she herself would go mad. And so she couldn't stop the words from coming out... and suddenly Dick Mandingo was sitting up on the couch, turning and looking at her, his eyes hard and glittering and predatory.

"What are you saying, Doc?"

Her heart pounded – thump, thump – in time with the pulsing of her clit. "I... what do you mean? I mean, you should finish the story --"

"Is that really what you mean?" he pressed her. "You said you have to understand what it was like to be on the receiving end. How far are you willing to go?"

Thump. Thump. "Uh... all the way, I guess," she said after a long hesitation.

"All the way?" His eyes grow more feral yet. "And you'll keep it between us?"

Thump. Thump. Thump. "I'll – I'll do... whatever it takes to facilitate your evaluation. I'll... submit to whatever it takes. It's all protected, puh... patient client p – privilege."

He waited a long moment more. Her heart raced faster as the consequences of her words hurtled toward her.

"You're the boss," he said finally. "In that case, you better get out of that chair and get down on your knees. Bitch."

Oh my God. The word bitch sent a frisson of excitement through the rookie headshrinker and drew a spontaneous little squirt of delight from her dripping twat. Her head and body felt light, the moment totally surreal as she dropped her notebook and fell to her knees, her tight skirt riding up her arse as she unbuttoned her blouse with shaking fingers and let it fall open to reveal a lacy white bra underneath.

I – I'm doing it... can this really be happening? She wondered as she licked her lips eagerly and watched the big black convict hunk get up and let his trousers fall down around his ankles, kicking them off his booted feet as his massive prick sawed the air in front of him. It bobbed hypnotically as he stepped toward her, and instinctively one of her hands reached down to pull her skirt higher, revealing the soaked gusset of her lacy panties under her nylons as she started to stroke her hot slit through the fabric. Am I really about to do this?

A moment later he was right in front of her, the heat and the musky smell of him redolent in her nostrils as he began to rub his hot, hard prick all over her flawless face. The thick manaconda was as big around as a baby's arm, its droplets of pre-cum leaving slimy trails across her cheeks, her chin. Instinctively she opened her mouth to give it a little kiss, her hand suddenly and urgently burrowing inside her hose and her soaked panties as she planted soft little nips all over any part of his cockmeat she could reach as he rubbed it insouciantly all over, her tongue flickering out to get a furtive taste of his salty nutsack as he smeared pre-cum on her forehead.

"So the first thing the bitch begged me not to do was to tease her and slap her face with my dick, like this." And with that he suddenly hauled off with his turgid member and smacked it against her cheek with a surprisingly loud slapping sound. "I think it made her feel really degraded. Like a streetwalking whore who had no choice but to shut up and take however her tricks saw fit to humiliate her."

"Ahhh..." Naomi gasped in shock, her mind reeling giddily from what was happening, what she was letting him do to her. The cock smacked against her other cheek, then went back again, back and forth repeatedly as she moaned and stuffed her fingers in her juicy cunt and opened her mouth in a vain attempt to try to catch his dick and fully taste it. Smack... smack... smack... smack... smack.... smack... "Ahhh... ohhh... mmfff... mmmm.... ahhhh... hhhaahhh..." It was degrading, she realized, deeply degrading to get slapped silly by this prisoner's big black dick; and it was making her so hot that she writhed and moaned as a miniature orgasm rocked through her, her hot juices spurting around her frantic fingers. "Ahhh-HHHAHHH-hhhahhh-HMMPHHH..."

He'd taken advantage of her open mouth to shove his cockhead between her bee-stung lips. Naomi's eyes were comically wide as the massive purple glans played over her tongue, her jaw getting shoved wide as that awesomely thick prick began to force its way in. "Next thing she begged me not to do," he said conversationally as drool began to drip down his shaft and slop down her chin: "Was not to fuck her throat like it was a whore's cunt. So..." His powerful fingers wrapped themselves in her silky dark tresses: "Guess what I did?"