The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmgllmmfff..." She moaned wantonly, panting through her nose in fearful anticipation as he gave her mouth a few gentle, playful, exploratory thrusts. Then she saw him smile cruelly as he shoved hard with his hips, her buxom body convulsing and her eyes rolling as her whole mouth filled with black dick, spluttering and gurgling as he thrust again and she could feel it going deeper, distending her throat. Her head spun as loud and wet slurping, gurgling sounds emerged around his pumping prick – he was skull-fucking her so hard her ears were ringing, and the air deprivation as his cock surged into her throat was making her head spin faster and faster as the world seemed to dim.

"Yeah," he grunted as his balls slapped against her chin. "Gotta say... she didn't take to it this easy... ahhh... you know how to suck a dick, bitch... ahhhaaghhh..."

"Ccckkhhh-gllccckhhh-gllcckkhhh-glllccckhhh..." The rhythmic sounds of the brutal throat-rape seemed to be coming from outside her... but the flooding juices and clutching waves of fresh orgasm as she maniacally stuffed her fingers up her sopping cunt were all hers. Finally she gasped as he let up her for air and cock-slapped her pretty face again, rubbing her viscous drool all over her face as it slopped down between her hot, firm tits. "Haaahhaahhh..." she moaned as his big hands reached down and pulled her cups down to free her heaving, creamy orbs and play with their stiff pink nipples, making wanton sensation spear through her.

"Next," he snarled quietly: "You know what she begged?"

He cock-slapped her again when she hesitated, and finally, numbly, Naomi shook her head.

"She begged me not to bend her over a car and fuck her whore ass."

"Ohhhh God..." she moaned as the sound of the words, and the knowledge of what they meant, set off another wet, spontaneous orgasm in her clutching cunt. She kissed and licked his hot cock as it rubbed against her pretty face, trembling in anticipation, waiting for him to grab her by the hair and take control of her. "Mmmmm-hmmmm..."

But it wasn't going to be that easy. "You wanted to know what she felt, Doc," he prompted, pulling his cock away and grabbing her by the chin, forcing her to look up at him with her big green eyes. "You can't know until you beg, like she did. It's up to you how much further this goes."

Naomi gaped at him in horror, her mind sluggishly trying to process what he was saying, her heart pounding at the nakedness, the soul-wrenching vulnerability that he was asking of her. "But I... I can't..." she protested weakly, her eyes begging him just to have mercy and finish her off.

"That's alright," he said, making as if to turn and look for his trousers. "We can stop, I understand --"

But he hadn't got the sentence out before her hand shot out and took hold of his dick. Got to have it... got to know... The words of his story were burned into her brain, and searing lust gave tongue to them now as her mouth, once again out of her control, whispered: "Y - you can fuck my throat, but... but please don't bend me over and... and fuck my whore ass..."

His eyes glittered in feral triumph as he promptly grabbed her by the hair and hauled her out of her chair. "Oh, you're getting it up the ass, bitch."

Naomi's head spun and her bared breasts jiggled and flopped as he dragged her forward several off-balance steps and fairly threw her face down on her own pyschiatrist's couch, her shapely legs straddling it as he shoved her skirt up around her waist, took hold of the nylon fabric over her pert rump and ripped it open. She stifled a squeal with her hands as he took hold of her sodden panties and forcibly ripped them away too, tossing them onto her desk as he took control, grabbing her by the hair and straddling her behind.

Oh my God... it's gonna happen... he's gonna... The sexy shrink inadvertently bit her tongue, tasting blood as she felt the big, hot head of his spittle-slick cock probing the entrance to her poop-chute, and then...

"MMMHHMMPHHNNGHHHH!" she mewled as the massive black organ breached her tightest place a moment later, dominating her utterly as he sheathed himself in one brutal, delirium-inducing stroke. Just like that – still half-unbelieving as to what was happening to her – she was impaled, pinned like a butterfly on the turgid cock of a vicious convict and in violation, the though swam distantly across her reeling mind, of every possible rule of professional and medical ethics.

More than that, he was black man... a black man. Only dirty whores fuck black men, whispered a buried part of her psyche, and a delicious shudder of sinful pleasure radiated from her stuffed ass up her spine to her tingling scalp, down her legs to the tips of her curling toes, as the mere thought of the interracial taboo made her naked pink pussy clutch and squirt all over the leather upholstery as she sobbed: "MMHHHMM-HHMMPHHHGGHH!"

"Yeah," he grunted. "Take it bitch... take it up that lily-white ass... just like she did... yeahhh... you love it, don't you slut..."

"Mnngghh-NNgghh-NNNGGHhhh-NNGGHHH," she grunted helplessly into her cupped hands as he started to fuck her with hard, long rhythmic strokes, her eyes rolling in mortification at the louding farting sounds that escaped her plundered asshole as he took his savage pleasure. Her legs jerked and her eyes rolled back in her head as the loud, rapid slapping of flesh against flesh filled her office. The pounding, probing power of the throbbing black prick pistoning her butt drove all thought away and she revelled in the feeling of his hot balls slapping her saturated labia as her pussy gave out several more squirts of appreciation. "MMPHHH-MMMNGG-MMMM-HMMMM-HMMMPHH!"

"Fuck yeah." He let go of her hair as he reached around and took brutal grip of her big, beautiful tits with his rough, mauling, all-too-masculine hands. Fresh spears of ecstatic sensation shot through her as her sensitive orbs were molested while her ass was pounded harder and harder. "Love it in that ass... don't you, you dumb white bitch... fucking take it... yeah..."

Even despite the absence of direct clit stimulation, the sheer filthiness of what was happening to her – which had already given her several miniature orgasms – now had her building to a major spontaneous blow, the most powerful such experience she'd ever dreamed of having. The room seemed to spin around her as the crouch creaked and groaned rapidly under their writhing, rutting bodies and Mandingo's thursts grew frenzied, his cock lancing deeper and deeper and harder and deeper until... until... until... "MMMMMMNNNNNNGGHHHHHHHHH! NNNGGAAHHHH-HHHNGGGHHHHHH!" The rookie shrink tensed up, her spine arched and presented her plundered ass upward as an almighty multiple climax exploded through her, making stars dance before her eyes as squirt after powerful squirt of bright nectar erupted from her juicy cunt!

"Yeeaaahh yeaaaahhh Yeeeaaahhhh bitch take my fucking CUUUMMM YEEEEAHHH," he grunted into her ear as he drove his weapon deep inside her bowels and it exploded in spurt after spurt of hot, slimy spunk, taking her over the edge again as she squalled and sobbed in the depths of lurid lust. The moment seemed to suspend itself in time, drawing out an arc of pure electric depravity that kept them writhing and crying out as its current lanced through them.

Finally it subsided and the world came crashing in. She was shuddering, sweat-sodden and aching in every extremity. She had just let her client – her star client – use her asshole brutally. Her rectum was full of his spunk and the still semi-hard pressure of his awesome shaft. Her green eyes were glazed with disorientation as she realized her hands were still clamped over her mouth... an instinctive response, it occurred to her, as of course her office was sound-proofed. A fact for which she gave profound thanks.

Sudden self-disgust welled up in her, a disorientated horror over what she'd just done. How did I... how could this happen? But she knew how. Nauseated as she was at the prospect of having just fucked a black man and thoroughly trashed her professional ethics... she was still horny even now. Her pussy was still wet and aching, and deep inside her was the yearning, the wish that he could take her in her hot pink fuckhole, too. The wish that he would use her hard in every hole again... and again. Confusion and conflict made her giddy. She could think of nothing to say.

"There," he said finally, his voice rough as he regained control. "Still sure you wanted to know?"

The sound of that deep voice reached into her and triggered one last reserve of the perversity that had taken hold of her. Naomi opened her mouth, meaning to tell him to get the fuck off her, and instead found herself saying: "Please... please don't make me lick it clean..."

* * *

The pungent cocktail of his salty cock and seaweedy spunk and her own ass-juices was still redolent on her tongue several minutes later, after squatting beside the couch to clean off his cock had turned into sucking him to a fresh orgasm while finger-fucking her hungry, wanton cunt. Splatters of his spunk adorned her big tits and pretty face, and her knees were weak from the strength of the full-body orgasm that had seized her as he'd pulled out of her mouth and given her a facial worthy of the filthiest porn star.

He was pulling his trousers back on and arraying himself as she wobbled over to her desk, blearily trying to pull herself together. He walked over to a corner of her office and retrieved something as she pulled down her skirt, sat down behind her desk, fished inside her desk for a Kleenex and wiped off her face and tits as best she could, her hands shaking as she did up her blouse and felt a big wet spot grow on the seat of her expensive skirt as his spunk dripped out of her ass. Finding a compact, she found her face was a tear-streaked mess of mascara which she wiped away as best she could, tried to tug her dishevelled hair back into some semblance of array.

Mandingo was standing quietly in front of her, watching her, making her hands shake even worse. The silence that filled the office after their spontaneous fuck session was awkward to say the least. She didn't know what she was going to say to end the session. She knew what she should say. Transferring you to another counsellor. All she could say after a loss of control like this, after letting him get inside her head, her panties, her tight ass with his big, hot..

... she wrenched her thoughts away from that line, put her compact away and looked up at him. His gaze was matter-of-fact, neither gloating nor ashamed, not denying anything, just waiting. Like an athlete waiting for the judges' scores. The fluttering in her belly, the throbbing in her breasts and ass, the quivering echoes of orgasm in her saturated cunt all conspired to let vulnerability back into her gaze as her eyes met his. Of course the judges' scores were 10.0 – 10.0 – 10.0 across the board.

More than meriting a repeat performance.

And after all, she rationalized to herself as her better instincts foundered, the task of evaluating him had fallen to her. He was clearly too dangerous, too feral a client to foist off on somebody else. She had learned a lot about him today... she had made progress. She had. It's unorthodox, she thought to herself, and almost made herself believe it, but... but I think there's some clinical merit it... this kind of direct engagement. Yes... he'll be more willing to give me the full story this way... it's almost the only way. It is the only way. It is the only way.

It's the only way. Yes. The only way. The hypnotic spell of his eyes, the aching emptiness in her lubricious cunt, the thrilling imprint of his cock still stretching out her ass, they all conspired against her. And so what finally came out of her mouth was: "I shouldn't see you again after... after this."

"You shouldn't." He said it neutrally, neither statement nor question.

"But..." her voice quavered. "But we've made a commitment to narrative therapy here. And I... I owe it to you see it through. To hear your full story. It's the only way that I, I can give you a fair evaluation."

"I see."

There was a glint of that feral triumph in his eyes again now, making her stomach flop and her heart pound. She was helplessly lost in his dark eyes now as she heard herself say: "I'll see you again. I'll see you as many times as it takes... as many times as you want. I'll... I'll do anything you want. To know it all. To understand you."

The wild desire in his eyes was unmistakable, as was the way his cock twitched in his trousers afresh. But there was also a hint of pensivness in his eyes as he said: "You know what that means. You want everything, to know everything... that means putting yourself in my hands the way they did. For more than just a few minutes. Can you handle that, Dr. Rivers?"

She felt like she was floating. "Yes," she said huskily. "It's what I want, Dick."

After a moment more he nodded. "I'm at your service, then."

"Good. G – good." Naomi sorted some of the papers in front of her, feeling at once anxious and relieved, like an arrow that had been released at a target. All that was left now was to fly through the air and let physics take its course. "My secretary will book an appointment for you next week --"

"Tomorrow," he cut her off. "Make it tomorrow."

She stopped, looked at him, her heart pounding again. "I – I can't... that's not what we set up with the authorities at--"

"The warden will listen to a request from you," he said confidently. "Call him this afternoon and set it up. Tomorrow, same time."

She swallowed, still tasting his semen. Tomorrow. She had been hoping to have some time to regroup, to refocus herself. But... maybe it's better this way. Yes... yes, I'm sure it is. "Tomorrow, then," she acquiesced numbly. "I'll see you, Dick." She reached toward her phone to signal Jenna.

"One more thing," he forestalled her. "I don't suppose you have any clothing that you would think of as sexier? Sluttier?"

Her mouth went dry as she folded her legs around a fresh moist heat in her twat. "I – I suppose you could say..."

"Good. Wear something tight tomorrow. Leave nothing to the imagination."

"But – but the dress code..."

"You're their superstar new talent," he said. "Fuck the dress code. Oh... and no underwear."

Her sugar walls quivered at the thought. "Are, are you s – sure? I..."

"You can always go back on our agreement."

Again his eyes mastered her. She swallowed and nodded. "N – no underwear. Okay. Uh, okay. I'll... s – see you tomorrow..." And before he could impose any more conditions, she buzzed Jenna, and a moment later the office door opened and Mandingo's police escort appeared to claim him.

Naomi felt her face go bright red when she saw them stop and sniff the air – the odour of sex had to be unmistakable – and give their client suspicious looks that he returned blandly. As the men shackled him, their eyes drifted about, and Naomi felt herself go even redder as she saw them noting the unmistakable splatters of fluid on the couch. Looking fiercely down at the desk and busying herself with fictive paperwork, Rivers tried her best to shrink into herself as their judgmental eyes bored into her, but finally they took Dick Mandingo back out the door with them and were gone.

They wouldn't say anything, she was sure. Their concern was moving the prisoner between sites without incident, nothing more. Still, Naomi knew she would feel the heat of their eyes on her long after they were back at the prison with their charge. A cold, queasy sense of having stepped into alien territory had settled into the pit of her stomach, along with the knowledge that despite how the prospect terrified her – like the time she had streaked through the campus coffee shop on a dare during rush week as an undergrad – she was going to go through with it. Right down to obeying Dick Mandingo's instructions on what to wear, and not wear, tomorrow.

The prospect amped up the heat between her thighs still further, and she buzzed Jenna again.

"Yes, Dr. Rivers?" came the blonde's chirpy voice over line.

"Jenna, could you please cancel my appointments for the rest of the day." Naomi knew even as she was saying it how weird it would sound. She cared... but she didn't care.

"Uh... are you sure, Doctor? Your next appointment is due to be here in five --"

"I'm sure."

"Uh, okay. So, cancel all six...?"

"Yes, Jenna. All of them. And, and take the rest of the day off, I have some... uh, research to do. I'll see you in the morning."

That was the end of any protests from Jenna. "Sure thing, Doc!" she said eagerly. "I've been wanting to check out that shoe sale at Gravity Lane! Thanks!"

As Jenna was heading out on her shopping excursion without further ado, Naomi was dialing the prison and having a conversation with a very nonplussed sounding warden, who nevertheless agreed to move Dick Mandingo's next appointment up to tomorrow morning.

The moment she hung up that phone she was up from her desk and locking her office door. One by one, the pieces of her clothing hit the floor between the door and the couch until she was completely naked when she crawled onto it, savouring the fresh memory of what had happened here mere minutes ago in what had seemed to be almost another world.

She ran her fingers through the half-dried spatters of her pussy juice all over the leather and lapped it up luxuriantly as she settled in on her back, spread her milky thighs wide and looked up into the imaginary eyes of Dick Mandingo, her beautiful titties heaving. And as she ran her fingers up her smooth thighs toward her naked cunt, the shrink suddenly realized: Oh God... he took my panties. He... he's got my panties!

The realization – the thought of Dick playing with his trophy, sniffing it, tasting it, jacking off with it – brought out a glaze of lustful dew on the lips of her cunt. It was as if in claiming those panties, he had claimed a piece of her. And she found she was okay with that... frighteningly okay.

Lost in his imagined gaze, she began to stroke her pussy gently as she said: "Did you have fun with my panties... Daddy?" The fantasy-Mandingo was stoically silent, so she added: "I hope you liked them, Daddy. Please... please don't fuck my pussy, Daddy. Please don't fuck my pussy with your big... black... cock... AAAAGHHHH..."

As she said it, she curled four fingers together and rammed them as hard as she could up her sopping twat! Her moans filled the room as she began to fuck herself with loud squelching sounds, writhing and mewling her way to a swift orgasm that was followed hard by a second, then a third, then more and more that began to blend into each other as she wriggled onto her belly and started to double-team herself, trying her level best to get four fingers of her other hand as deep in her ass as his mighty African manstaff had gone.

Someone tentatively knocked at the door at some point, but they went away. And all the better. Naomi Rivers was too engrossed in imagining what might happen to her in the days to come, as she would continue to pay with her own supple young flesh the price of learning the story of Dick Mandingo, Ravisher-for-Hire. A new game had begun... but where would it end?