All Comments on 'The Game'

by Sanomiya

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!

great story, believable

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Well done

Great build up to the final event 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not appropriate

I accept that this probably doesn't break lit rules for underage sex, but, surely, having group sex sessions with the children in the house is unacceptable.

They should have been with grandparents.

Killed all eroticism for me.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 8 years ago

To the first poster when our kids were small we fooled around with another couple while they were asleep in the other room, nothing as hot as this story but it happens.

Awesome read.

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
The best

Excellent erotica, well written with a good flow and balance. Thanks

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Wheeee!

Nicely erotic. I liked poor Jake getting so frustrated. It's happened to me.

Well written, flows nicely (no pun intended), and the characters are believable.

This was so much fun that I hope I'm not disappointed when I read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written?

Another good story spoiled by stupid mistakes.

And another writer who doesn't know the difference between lie, lay and laid. You get it wrong every time. It's easy.

lie

(tell an untruth), past tense lied.

lie (down), past tense lay: he lay there for an hour.

lay (a table, an egg, put something down), past tense laid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start!

Hot sex and a generally well done story. I'm looking forward to this as a continuing story as the vacations continue.

Trader_X38Trader_X38almost 8 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories here ever.

Totally believable, hot sex, shows "how it happened" and even what folks are thinking. Loved it!

I don't know why some folks get bent out of shape if there's the occasional grammar problem; it certainly doesn't ruin the story by any means. I laughed when I read the complaint thinking, "boy, that person must be a joy to be married to, the grumpy old troll who lives under the bridge." :).

Please keep writing, I'd love to read more of your stuff! Well done!

loericsloericsover 7 years ago
Awesome!

This has to be one of the best vacation cabin stories on literotica. Really erotic ideas.

I love stories like this that provide motivation for a fantasy that pushes the boundaries of what I consider possible.

The rest of the author's stories are also fun. Please write more!

robertlrobertlover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

So damn well done! Both the story and the situation, I love these unplanned erotic situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why were they so irresponsible!

Only adults, fine, but they were not thinking of the damage they could do to the kids attitudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*

Nicely written and hot! If anything, there's too much sex. A little more story might have been better. My favorite part, though, is when Jake fucks Serena for the first time. Oh my, you describe it so well. It totally put me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Time

Time he went to see a physciartrist,he has plainly lost it if he thinks any thing good will come out of this set up other than a divorce and two damaged kids.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Hot Story

Enjoyable read... well-written.

dasinclevedasinclevealmost 4 years ago

hot story, BUT...

totally unrealistic concerning kids. Actual parents that are likable characters in story would never be so irresponsible. You don't put toddlers in a sleeping loft (super dangerous), and you don't take chances of exposing them so easily to images that would haunt them for life. I gave good rating based on well written erotic content, and assume the author hasn't ever been a parent. But please don't do anything like this again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story, lots of hot sex, but...

Dasinclave has it right— the idea of two toddlers, supervised only by seven year olds, in an upstairs loft with a bunk bed??? With their parents in a hot foursome downstairs???

Any child wanting a glass of water in the middle of the night will be traumatized, if he’s not injured falling down the unfamiliar stairs first.

Yes, keep writing erotica, because you’re good... but please— don’t have any real-life children!

norcal62norcal62almost 4 years ago
A small request of LW authors.

Please leave out the use of the word "smirk" from your writing. Don't know why, but

it always leaves a bad taste in my reading buds.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Very true, Norcal62. Let's eliminate the smirk

There has been an excessive amount of smirking lately in Literotica stories. It happens in several categories, but I have noticed it creeping into LW especially.

I rarely venture into the Group Sex category, but I noticed your comment in the Public Comments Portal and felt compelled to comment and add my voice to your campaign for less smirking by characters in stories.

Lue

qarlcueqarlcueover 3 years ago

In case anyone needs noun alternatives for smirk

Sardonic grin

Simpering leer

Smug look

Lighthearted half sneer

Mirthful mouthful

Whimsical peer

Lurid smile

Amused glare

Bemused face

Mocking beam

Sarcastic glance

Cheshire Cat expression

Wan twinkle

Knowing demeanor

Wry visage

Once you’ve exhausted these, feel free to exude a satisfied smirk

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Excellent

Five Stars!!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

Fuck that is a Hot story!

Very well told, very few errors. The couple of spelling goofs were not enough to slow it down. Not when the action is that good ;->

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

@ qaricue, thanks for the tips! I too am guilty of too many smirks in my stories.

I typed with a smirk ;->

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77about 3 years ago

“Stockbridge”

Now, Stockbridge Massachusetts was not only Norman Rockwell’s home town, it was also home to Alice’s Restaurant. Alice didn’t live in the restaurant, she lived in the church nearby the restaurant, in the bell tower with her husband Ray and Fachia the dog, and living in the bell tower like they did, they had a lot of room downstairs where the pews used to be, and having taken out all the pews, they decided they didn’t have to take out the garbage for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I each read it and enjoyed it. We both thought that Amanda's progression to fucking Eric at the end was a little quick to be realistic. However, the game of sexual union in public places was very hot, my wife especially thought so. Also, watching each other have sex was very erotic. At least for us the jump to sharing each other with another couple seems to be a big jump and the story seemed to trivialize it somewhat. However, this is just constructive criticism. We gave the story a 5 because it was so enjoyable to read. We may try some of it on our upcoming vacation. :)

boccaccio20boccaccio20over 2 years ago

A good story, not dissimilar in setup (or location!) from our Decumeron. It’s nice to see other people with stories about couple friends in rural New England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great erotic fantasy, and extremely believable. It is extremely well written and edited.

NHoldguyNHoldguyover 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed the original plot concept and the credible evolvement of the sexual activities (Thanks to the wiles of Serena😍)

Who knew such erotic adventures could occur when vacationing with kids? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my, that was quite fantastic! Thanks for sharing and creating such vivid imagery. Reading all your stories now!!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 1 year ago

Just as good as the last 2 times I read it!

Kudos ;->

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY222210 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous