The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, and with my cock still sticking straight out, went over to Jean.

"May I?" I asked.

"Ooo, yes please." She said.

I gave her my hand to help her up and, as she stood, she put one hand round behind my neck, and the other dropped down to my cock. I gasped at the touch, having forgotten how lovely it felt to have someone, other than me, feel my body. I put a hand round her waist, pulled her into me, and slid my other hand down to find her pussy. Our lips met, and opened immediately to accept each others tongues, as we kissed hard, with no time to take breaths.

My hand moved further down, to find her wet lips, and I slid a finger in deeper. Moving my finger up and down her warm, wet pussy, I wondered at the softness of her inner self. I moved my finger back up, found her clit, and started rubbing it in a circular motion. Meanwhile, her hand was starting to slowly wank my cock. She rubbed up and down my full length, pausing at the top of each stroke to give the head extra attention, rolling it between her fingers, and rubbing the sensitive head.

"Time!" Katy said.

"Just when it was starting to become really good." Jean said.

"Plenty of time for more, later," Katy responded, "your turn now."

We both sat back down, and Jean picked up a card and read the instruction out loud.

"Go to the first male on your right, who is not your partner. Using your hands only, you are free to roam his body. You have two minutes."

"Guess that's going to be you then John, I'm going to enjoy this."

Jean walked over to my chair and, kneeling down, parted my legs, and moved forward between them. I looked down, and locked eyes with her for a few seconds as a smile came across her face. I heard Katy turn over the timer, as Jean's hands rubbed over my chest, tweaking my nipples. She then slid her hands down my body, until one gently grasped my cock. She slid the other hand down further, caressed my balls and gently rolled them between her fingers. She started to rub my cock, moving up and down, licking her thumb for lubrication, as she paid special attention to the area just below the head. I started to wonder how long I could last, when Katy called time. I was so blown away by the wonderful touch of a female again, I hadn't even heard her turn the timer over. It took me quite a few seconds to come back down, by which time Katy had picked up her next card from the pile and read out loud.

"Go to the first male on your right, who isn't your partner, and use only your lips, on any part of his body. You have four minutes."

"Let me see, first male to my right...Well look, it's going to be you, John!" She said with a giggle.

So me every time then! Life's tough, but someone has to do it, but the trouble was, I hadn't had time to cool down from Jean's administrations. Katy stood, walked round the table, knelt down in the same place Jean had vacated moments earlier and looked down.

"Well, look at this, standing up to greet me. Hard and circumcised, what more can a girl ask for?" Katy said.

Pre-cum was leaking out of my slit and, as Jean set the timer going, Katy licked the tip of my cock and swallowed the liquid. She then ran her tongue up and down either side of my dick, before taking the head into her mouth. I nearly came on the spot, and I was sure that I wasn't going to last for four minutes. The feeling was electric, and so much better than Jean's hands had been a few moments before. She slid her mouth down, took nearly all of me in, before sliding up again to the tip. All the time her tongue was swirling around, paying special attention to the underside of my shaft.

I was in heaven, having waited over four years for something like this. She looked up at me and almost seemed to have a smile on her face, as she slid down again. Speeding up the pace, Katy moved up and down, sucking hard and bathing me with her tongue. All too soon, I felt the familiar tingle on the underside of my balls, signalling that I hadn't long to go.

"If you continue like this, I'm going to cum." I managed to warn her.

All she did was tighten her mouth round my dick, and increase her pace. I felt my cum start to rise up my shaft and, as I tightened my legs out in front and lifted my hips, the first hot pulse of cum shot into her warm mouth. A second, and finally a third shot, hit the roof of her mouth. Katy didn't seem to bat an eyelid as she swallowed all my white gift. Finally, I started to relax and regain my breath, as my climax passed.

"Wow, that was amazing. Thank you!" I said as our eyes met. "The only trouble is, I'm not sure if I can get it up again."

Lifting her mouth off my shrinking dick, and giving it one last lick, to clean up the last little dribble of cum, Katy said.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll be able to help you with that, after all we've plenty of time. Glad you decided to stay then?"

"Well the starter was excellent," I said, "can't wait to reach the main course!"

"Good," she said. "Now take another card, and see what the menu has to offer."

As she got up to go back to her seat, I tried to get myself together. Sitting up straighter in the chair, I picked the next card and read out loud.

"Go to the first female on your left, who is not your partner. You have ten minutes, to use only your mouth, anywhere on her body."

"Ooo, you lucky thing," said Katy to Jean, "you have one of the long ones. I had better use my phone to time this one."

I walked over to Jean, and knelt down in front of her. Putting a hand on each knee, I guided them apart, to give me my first close up look at her pussy. Her lips made a thin, tight, straight line, giving no idea of the delights that lay within. There was a layer of moisture on them, which gave some indication as to how aroused she was. Even at this distance, I could smell her scent, an aroma of which I can never have enough.

Moving closer, I moved my head down, gently licking and kissing the inside of her thighs, and then slowly moved up to her sex. As I reached her lips, I gently slid my tongue up the full length, not pushing hard enough to part her lips as I tasted the liquid that was there. If ever they made an aphrodisiac of that, it would be irresistible.

I paused a moment, before flicking the tip of my tongue over her clitoris, I was rewarded by a light intake of breath and a slight tensing of her stomach muscles. I kissed back down the outside of her pussy, and repeated it several times.

Stopping at the bottom of her lips, I pushed my tongue against the crack, until it slide inside. I then pushed in further, moving my tongue up and down, flicking it either side several times, as I excited all the sensitive nerves of her inner lips.

I slid my tongue down even deeper inside her, found the entrance to her innermost self, and sank my tongue in as far as I could. I heard a little 'Mmm' from Jean, as I firmly, and slowly, fucked her with my tongue. Slipping out, I ran the length of my tongue slowly up, and over, her clit. Then returned from whence I came, back inside her beautiful, and oh so wet, pussy.

I moved around, never staying long in one place, lifting the sexual tension. I could hear her breathing change, as her hips began to rise, trying to force my face harder into her. She was very wet, covering my mouth and face with her liquids. I spent longer licking her hard little rose bud, which was now protruding out from under its hood, and heard her almost whisper.

"Yes, oh yes, just there!"

Hearing her need, I stayed there, rubbing and flicking my tongue over her clit.

"Oh god, yes...Don't stop...Almost there!" She whispered.

I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth, pushed back the hood with my lips, as I rolled her nub back and forth, before sucking it in. Then flicked the tip of my tongue, backwards and forwards, over the sensitive point I had sucked inside my mouth. Raising her hips and arching her back, Jean came with a squeal, her pussy opening and closing, as the orgasm coursed through her body. Each time I licked her clit, a new mini orgasm seemed to run through her, causing her to twitch and moan.

I slowed down, but kept licking her clit, trying to keep her on the peek for as long as possible. Finally, she took in a huge gulp of air and relaxed back on the sofa with her eyes shut. I moved down off her nub, guessing that it would soon become too sensitive, and lapped up some of the fluid that was around her lips. Eventually, with a contented smile on her face, Jean opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"That was soooo good," she said. "You have quite a tongue there."

"Glad to be of service, ma'am." I replied with a smile, wiping the back of my hand across my face to remove some of the moisture.

"I could become used to that sort of service."

"Anytime." I said, "To see a women orgasm is one of the most beautiful things in life, I don't think I will ever tire of it."

I stood up and gave Jean a gentle kiss, enjoying the soft, delicate feel of her mouth.

"OK you two," said Katy, "don't get too carried away and when you're ready, Jean, it's your turn next, I think."

As I looked over at Katy, Jean still didn't seem to be quite with us.

"Oh, yes, well, I don't know about you, but I don't think we need the cards anymore. Why don't we just retire to the bedroom, where it will be more comfortable? I really do need to be fucked!" She said.

"Now that sounds like a very good idea," Katy said, "and as for getting fucked, I couldn't agree more. How about you John, do you think you can help two distressed females?"

I realised, during my pleasuring of Jean, that my cock had started to recover. Nowhere near ready yet, but at least it showed signs, with a little help, that it might get there.

"Well, I might need a little help waking up the old boy," I said, "but the idea certainly sounds good."

Jean and Katy stood up and walked, out of the lounge, into the bedroom across the hallway. I followed behind, taking my time to admire the back views of these two, very sexy, ladies. Their beautiful arses wiggled as they walked, whether it was for me, or just how they normally walked, I didn't know. But it was a lovely sight, especially to someone like me, who has always loved the look of a woman from behind.

To think, that four days ago, I was standing in the supermarket trying to make the momentous decision as to which meals to buy. Then, there I was, following two naked females. Who would have thought such a casual encounter would have led to my whole world being turned upside down like that. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining, just the opposite, but it is strange what life throws up. When I reached the bedroom, Katy suggested that I lie down, on my back, in the middle of the bed. She then came up on my right side, facing my head, and Jean on the other side, with her feet towards me.

"Well, look here, we need to do something about this." Jean said, as she picked up my somewhat limp member in her hand.

She brought her mouth down, licked all round the head and paid special attention to the sensitive area just underneath. Meanwhile, Katy moved down and started to fondle, and then lick, my balls. Very soon, my cock started to fill out and the girls moved to lick either side of the length of my shaft, up and down. Changing again, they put their lips around my shaft, so they were almost kissing each other, as they slide up and down together. As I started to harden, Jean opened her mouth, and took me in, all six inches disappearing inside her wet, warm mouth. I could feel the end of my cock pushing up against her throat, but there was no hint of a gag.

She felt different, compared to Katy, not worse or better, just different. She started to move up and down my rapidly hardening shaft, sucking on the up, and wrapping her tongue round it on the down stroke. Can life get any better, I thought, as the wonderful, tingling sensations rose up my cock.

I lifted my head to look and realised that Jean's arse was not far away. With a little pull from me, she very quickly put her feet on either side of my head, and lowered herself down to my mouth. Again, I was overwhelmed with the smell of her pussy and quickly found myself in a familiar place as I started to lick up and down her slit, enjoying again the taste, as well as the smell, of her sex.

Jean started to sit up on my face, which made it a bit more difficult to reach her most sensitive places with my tongue. So I pushed a finger into her pussy, which brought a gasp of surprise and pleasure. I moved my finger around and found that rough little area at the front of her pussy wall, and started to rub it gently. This brought an instant reaction, as she wriggled around on top of me and moaned quietly.

As Jean had sat up, I felt Katy move on the bed and straddle me, her knees brushing against my thighs. With Jean over my head, I wasn't able to see what was going on but very soon found out. A hand took hold of my shaft and the tip of my cock head was rubbed on soft, warm, wet, feminine flesh...Back and forth it went, before coming to rest. I was then surrounded by the breathtaking feeling of a pussy slowly dropping down onto my shaft. There is nothing quite like it and it stopped me still, unable to administer to Jean's desires. As Katy pushed herself down, my shaft was being squeezed, and caressed, by her most personal muscles. Catching my breath as she bottomed out, I was in heaven. She slowly started to ride up, and down, stopping each time her clit met my pelvic bone, she rubbed herself, back and forth a few times, to stimulate her sensitive nub.

I managed to bring myself back to the present, and started pushing my finger back into Jean's hole, rubbing back and forth, over her G spot. Facing as she was, towards Katy, I couldn't reach her clit with my tongue. Instead, I ran it along the sensitive area between her little puckered hole, and her pussy lips. It seemed to be working, as she squirmed around on top of me, giving little yelps of joy.

Katy was beginning to ride my cock faster now, giving a lovely little groan each time she bottomed out. The feeling on my cock was delightful, and I was glad I had recently come as this meant that I didn't have to concentrate, too hard, to stop myself from reaching the point of no return. She was going faster now, not stopping when her arse hit my thighs, with a slap, instead, going straight back up. Her voice started to change, as her breathing shortened, going from a groan, until she was almost shouting out each time her pussy was crammed full with my dick. Then, I felt her grip my cock with her pussy and, while fully engulfing my shaft, she sat down hard on my thighs. She gave a low, animalistic cry, and seemed to stop breathing as her pussy started to pulse on my shaft. I felt every shudder, as her orgasm gushed through her body, as she squeezed my cock constantly with her pussy muscles.

Meanwhile, Jean was also becoming more excited with her little yelps rising in pitch. Her breathing became a little shorter and she was constantly twisting about on top of my face. As Katy climaxed though, Jean lifted herself off me, to allow her friend to sink forward onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around Katy as she rode out the last tremors of her ecstasy, my hard cock still sunk deep in her sex. Eventually, she opened her eyes, lifted her head and gave me a soft, fantastic kiss. We didn't use our tongues, it didn't seem necessary, it was all about those moments you have after one of those peaks of enjoyment.

Finally, Katy rolled off me and moved down to take my hard shaft into her mouth. Giving it a quick clean with her tongue, she held it up, and Jean straddled my hips. I now had a clear view and watched, fascinated, as Jean took my cock in her hand, and pushed it gently against her pussy lips. She slowly pushed down so my cock head disappeared inside her sex. At the same instant, for the second time that afternoon, I had the superb feeling of pussy lips as they closed round my shaft. She pushed down a little way, then slid up till I was almost out of her, then pushed down again as she sank lower down on me. Jean repeated this a couple more times until she was finally sitting on my lap, with my cock buried deep inside her. All this time, I could feel the soft, delicate walls of her hot pussy as it rubbed along the length of my shaft. She was certainly tighter than Katy, not uncomfortably so, but tighter. Fantastic, all the same, and I didn't want it to end soon.

I reached up and gently massaged her breasts, rubbing around those wonderful tits. I moved up to her nipples and took hold of each, rolling them gently between my finger and thumb. I could see from her face that Jean was enjoying the attention, so squeezed her nipple and gently pulled it away from her breast. She gave a little gasp and pushed her chest forward into my hands.

She then rose up on my cock, and had a way of twisting her hips, that sent shivers down the length of my rigid shaft. I realised that perhaps I wouldn't be able to last so long after all. Jean was already excited, from her time sitting on my face, and she wasted no time as she bounced up and down, on my stiff cock. Her head was thrown back, eyes shut, and a look of ecstasy on her face. I started to feel a tingle at the base of my ball sack, telling me that the end was not too far away, the feeling on my shaft was astonishing, as Jean started to rise up and down at an incredible speed.

"I'm almost there." I said.

"Me too, just hold on a..."

She didn't manage to get those last few words out, as her toes curled, her body stiffened, and she let out that little squeal I had heard earlier. With her whole body clenching around my cock, I couldn't hold out. My legs tensed underneath her, as I tried to drive my cock as far up into her spasming pussy as I could. My cum surged up and out of my cock, arching up to fill her love hole two, three times. I'm not sure how much was left after my earlier climax, but I could feel a little dribble of cum run down around my shaft, as I filled her pussy.

My own peak seemed to spur Jean on, and her own contractions continued some time after I had finished. Finally, as only an occasional, small tremor, affected her body, she sank down on top of me. We lay there cuddling each other, feeling exhausted but so happy. It had been a long time, but well worth the wait for me. I gently lifted her face, and kissed her lips, a long, sensual kiss that said so much more than words could ever do. Eventually, my shrinking cock slipped out of Jean and she rolled off me. As she lay beside me, with my arm round her shoulder, she put her head on my chest.

"Well, was the main course up to standard?" Katy asked, from the other side of the bed.

I turned my head and found her smiling face only inches from mine.

"Way above expectations." I said. "I only hope that I have fulfilled my part!"

"No problem there, John. So, do you still want to join our group, or have we scared you off?" She asked, with a twinkle in her eyes

"If this afternoon was anything to go by, then yes please, I would very much like to join." I said.

"Oooo, good," came a voice from the other side of the bed "we haven't investigated that prostate problem yet that you said you had, John."

Turning to face Jean, I smiled at her.

"Not so much a problem, more an opportunity." I said.

THE END

12