All Comments on 'The Game'

by danamato

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
pretty good

But what about the money, did the girls get to keep it, or did they just left it in the bowl, and what was the final total

danamatodanamatoover 6 years agoAuthor
The money

It started as a game for money but turned into something much more rewarding. Maybe there is a part two where the old BF seeks out Maria to pay her the money he feels they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWEET AND HOT AND STICKY

I was out having lunch with a new friend. Both of us married and playing the game adults play. Nice place with long hanging table clothes and crowded room. She was ready to play and I asked her to give me her panty's. When she asked how she could get them to me I tossed my cloth napkin to her and said, "use the ladies room."

Those slightly musky green lace panty's were the sexiest gift ever. I loved the scene of tossing them to the men when they returned from a girls trip to the bathroom!

danamatodanamatoover 6 years agoAuthor
SWEET AND HOT AND STICKY

The thought of taking off a pair of wet panties and handing them over to someone has to be erotic. My wife will sometimes share with me an erotic tale that includes taking her panties off. Similar to your experience. Thanks for sharing.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
mmm

That was so sexy and erotic. Well written and an all around good story. Take it to your graves ladies.

danamatodanamatoover 6 years agoAuthor
mmm

You're opinion is to keep this story between the girls? I can see the reason behind that. Perhaps they have a change of heart after thinking back and keeping that from their husbands might be the best advice. Their husbands will never let them out alone again which won't allow for the girls to enjoy their little secret. I like your idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous