The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had a comment to Rob's remark. "I'm sure we can top that." She leaned over to me and said in a whisper stand in front of me. I just looked at her and smiled. I got up and stood in front of her with my back to the guys. She reached around me and slowly lifted up my sundress and exposed my ass to these guys. I was wearing a sexy black lace thong which was shear in the front. The black was cute too, not just a strap. It had a black bow at the top which when I wear it with a pair of jeans sometimes is revealing. She lifted my shirt in the front as well. I had to think that this was for her viewing. I knew from where she was sitting, her eyes level with my hips that she could see through my shear panties in the front. I put my hands on her shoulders and I let her keep for dress up about my waist. It was fun, innocent and sexy. Plus, I thought that after all these years I wanted Rob to see that I still had an amazing ass. Rob put his hands over Tony's eyes as a gesture to say you can't look at my old girlfriend, but he swiped at his hand to get a good look. I wiggled my butt a little and Lisa let my dress drop back over my butt.

Without any comment they both reached into their pockets and put out another $50 each in the bowl.

Rob remarked. "Wow Maria, you still look amazing. To be honest, $50 is generous to me. I mean I have already seen your butt so I'm putting this out there for effort since it's been 26 years."

I wasn't going to let him get the best of me. He's known me all my young life as a very conservative girl. It took me a very long time to have sex with him as I respected myself not much like my other friends. I'll give him a little piece of the older me. I leaned over and kissed Lisa. This wasn't the first time we actually kissed. Our husbands put us up to the gesture one night sitting in their hot tub getting high. I remembered the song I kissed a girl and I liked it. It was fun and so not unfamiliar to me. She kissed me back and she put her tongue on my lips. That was new and I found that to be very interesting. Her lips were soft and the taste of her tongue was sexy. I let my tongue touch hers and we kissed for a bit.

"OH MY" was all the guys could muster in response. This was getting fun. Again they each put their hands in their pockets and contributed to the bowl.

Rob was aroused I could see that. I remembered that face all too clearly now. He said "How you going to top that one, wow?"

That was a good question because I didn't know if we could or how we could.

Tony wanted to ask a question. "Can we dare you to do something or is this all up to you to decide?"

Lisa was running the game so I let her answer. "Depends, what do you have in mind and as long as you're willing to pay."

Tony went on. "Obviously Rob and you have had a relationship and even though it's been what 20-something years, I still get the sense that he has a little bit of a thing for you. So, with that said, I'm thinking that maybe we torture him a little bit and since you two are no longer a thing, you are free to do whatever you want...in a way...to some extent. But follow me for a second. He was jealous when you showed me your ass." He turned to Rob "like Dude, you were covering my eyes like you didn't want me to see. OK, here's my point, I thought you had or should say have a pretty sexy body when we saw most of it in your skimpy bikini this week. What we noticed was you had pretty sexy abs. So the first dare is, how much to see your abs?"

"Well that's a tough one because I have on a dress and I'm not wearing a bra so seeing my abs would take some negotiations." Were they serious?

"I'd pay $100 to see your abs. Rob, what about you?"

Rob replied to Tony. "Yep, I'd pay $100" and they both pulled out a huge their cash from their pockets. I was kinda in awe that they were carrying this much cash. The wad seemed like all 100 dollar bills too. They both peeled off a $100 bill and placed it in the bowl. All I could do was laugh as I actually thought they were kidding.

I wondered if they were showing off their new found wealth. "Are you serious, you're paying $200 to show you my abs?" Both nodding vehemently. "But I said, I have no bra on so how is that even possible for me to do that?"

Tony had an idea. "Take your dress straps down and pull your dress down. You can even cover your breasts with your hands. We don't care. The dare is 'show us your abs'."

I thought about it for a second and was like, OK what's the big deal I show my stomach on the beach. If I had on a top I would just lift it up without even thinking about it. Covering my breasts would add some sort of sexiness to the whole thing, so why not. "OK, I'll do what you said but you both need to close your eyes until I can get my hands over my breasts and then you can look."

"Really?" Rob blurted out. "C'mon you're getting $200 to show us something that you show everyone on the beach. At least you can provide a little bit of a show."

"You can turn around and pull your dress down and then turn around when you're ready." Tony advised.

I had to ask one last time. "You are serious about the $200? I mean it's not the money, I'm just surprised that you'd pay me to see something that you've seen all week."

I stood and turned around. I pulled the straps off my shoulders and pulled down my dress past my breasts and down to my waist line. I thought for a second, 'I must be crazy'. Thought about my husband and tried to imagine how sexy hot he would be if he were here, most likely coaxing me on to doing this. I saw Lisa look up at me. Even though we kissed before we've never seen each other without clothes. I think her seeing my breasts was sexy enough. After pulling my dress top down to my side I covered my breasts with my hands and turned around to face the guys. I thought that just looking at my naked back with my tits totally exposed would be arousing enough for them. They both gave me a good once over look up and down my body. When they looked at me I got chills down my back. I could feel my nipples getting hard immediately under my hands. I used my free hand to pull my dress down a little beyond my belly-button to show off my abs.

I didn't know how long this was supposed to go on for. "Am I supposed to count?"

Rob laughed and said "No, come sit down"

"Do I get to pull my dress up?'

They both responded "no"

So I sat down on the coffee table across from them, breasts in hand and now they were looking at my eyes.

Rob looked over at Lisa. "Do you want a piece of this too?"

She responded "In time, but I like where this is going."

I think Rob was trying to move the attention away from me. I thought that Tony might have been right, he was jealous.

"OK, so you just made the $200 from us. Wanna keep going?"

"What do you mean 'keep going'?" I asked Tony.

Tony went on. "Well your abs got you $200, so how much to show us your tits?" He took his money in hand again. "I'm putting out another $200 from me."

Rob commented, "I'll see your $200 and I'll put up $250 because I don't think Maria will do it for $200"

They both looked at me. I said nothing just looked down at the money. I pulled my dress back up covering my breasts so I could sit more comfortably. Again I found myself thinking about my husband and how he is always pushing me to take my top off when we travel to the islands for vacation. It's not like anyone else ever saw my breasts.

Tony interrupted my thought "can I ask you something" he asked me.

"Sure, what?"

"Not to embarrass you but tonight while we were at the bar, you were leaning over to get a napkin and I saw down your dress. So I have already seen your tits if that make it easier. Plus, I can see through your dress now that your nipples are hard."

That comment hit me in a strange way. Found it to be exciting to hear. Not knowing that he saw my breasts at the bar but telling me now was erotic to hear. My nipples were really hard and it was because I was aroused. Without thinking about it any further I started to slip my right arm out from my dress strap. Slipped the left one out as well and slowly slid my dress down my breasts. I stopped at my nipples and for a second thought to chicken out but something pushed me further and before I could breath, I exposed my hard nipples to these two guys. I slid my dress down past my abs again and slid my hands over my breasts to playfully caress them. It was an amazing feeling of being free and just letting go. It was exhilarating and dangerous at the same time. I felt they had a good long look and so I pulled my dress back up.

All I heard from Tony was "Wow".

Lisa was impressed. I sat back down next to her and my heart was racing. "That was pretty sexy honey." She whispered to me. It was then I realized something. Not only were we getting these guys aroused, we were also getting aroused by each other and how we were behaving together. This was a situation that I could never expect to experience and could ever rewrite this again. The pot was getting bigger but it wasn't about the money anymore.

Lisa stood and started to pull her dress top down as well. She turned to me, she didn't need to but she wanted me to see her breasts. They were perky and sexy. Her nipples were hard and she looked amazing. She caressed them as she turned to the guys and put one up to her mouth and licked her left nipple. I was blown away by this and the guy's jaws just dropped.

She left her dress down around her waist and she came and sat next to me. She looked at me and said "Touch them." I smiled and obliged. With both hands I cupped her breasts and could feel her hard nipples in my hands. I've never felt another woman's breasts before. I ran my fingers down to her nipples and with my thumbs gently brushed across them. She lifted up her dress and sat back. I could feel her heart beating when I touched her and now my heart was racing more. I felt myself getting wet so I could only imagine what was going on across the room.

She sat back into the loveseat and put her hands on her thighs. I remembered she had no panties on and she started to lift her dress. She parted her legs slightly and I thought now she was teasing them. I wasn't sure how far she was going to go but she kept sliding her dress further and further up her thigh. She reached her hips and then she spread her legs. Totally exposing herself to them. I couldn't see from my angle but she lifted her dress high enough to give them pure sight of it.

I was so aroused by this I could hardly speak. I noticed that we all stopped conversing at this point and there was only action, no words. The lighting was low which was perfect to get away with more than any of us would dare to do.

She put her hand down between her legs and covered her pussy with her hands but left her dress up where it was. Simply put, this show was over for now. Time for the boys to pay, which they did, which we didn't care about but they kept throwing money and we kept the game going.

I felt like I wanted to do something and I was totally wet. I stood up again and stood in front of Lisa. She looked up at me and said "What baby? What can I do for you?" She said so softly spoken and so sexy.

I looked at her and said "Take my panties off."

She smiled and leaned up. She slid her hand up under my dress and over my ass. Her hands were soft and that felt amazing. She took hold of my panties from the side and slowly slid them down, and in doing so she made sure that my ass was exposed for a brief moment. She slid them down over my hips and when my panties left my pussy I can tell at that point how wet they were. She slid them past my knees and I lifted my leg so she could pull them off. I grabbed them from her. I was afraid she would send them across the room like she did with hers and I didn't want them to know how wet I was. I threw them on the love seat. I was about to sit when Lisa's hand found its way back up my dress and started to caress my ass again. She lifted my dress in doing this exposing my bare ass to them. She gave my ass a sexy little smack, and it felt hot. I wasn't sure if they could see my pussy from behind but it was erotic to think they could. She slid her hand down the side of my thigh and then between my legs. I thought for a second that I would close them on her hand. Stop her from inching up but my heart was beating too fast for me to move. My clit was hard and throbbing and I was in anticipation of what she was going to do. In a moment there was no one there but just the two of us. She slid her hand up the inside of my thigh, reaching up and feeling my cleanly waxed pussy. She ran her finger up my slit and I knew she could feel my wetness dripping. She parted me with her fingers and inserted one into my pussy. I was so wet I felt it glide into me. I sighed, moaned slightly and threw my head back. It was amazing to have her feel me, for me to feel her inside me like that.

She pulled away and I sat. I realized that the guys were still there. I drew a breath as if I just ran up a flight of stairs.

She finally broke the silence "You like to watch?" she asked them. Speechless they just nodded.

She responded to them "So do we. Take out your cocks, we want to see how hard we made you. This is our dare to you. You can take money out of that bowl if you want."

Guys are not shy, I've learned that but two guys together were going to be something interesting. Rob stood immediately and pulled his shorts down and tossed them on the sofa. Still in his boxers, he was waiting to see if Tony was joining I guess. I could see the huge bulge in his boxers but I didn't want to look. He started to rub his cock outside his boxers and it grew even bigger. I couldn't resist, I looked down at his hand which was running up and down his shaft. As soon as I looked down at him, he took that as approval and slid his boxers down in the front and pulled out his cock. Just the tip was all I could see at first. He pulled his shirt up to his chest and it's then I remembered how he used to look. He had nice abs and was in good shape now seeing him again. He pulled his boxers down more and unveiled his cock. It was huge and was throbbing as he moved his hand down into his boxers to squeeze his balls gently. I looked up at him and our eyes met. I felt like this was the turning point, moment of truth. What to do? He lifted his hips up off the sofa and pulled his boxers down over his knees and then off. He pulled his shirt off and now was completely naked. I had to give him credit, he was going for it. He had a real nice body, ripped and strong. He looked sexy as he sat there and I was able to catch a glimpse of him, fully exposed, his cock shiny hard throbbing and his balls smooth and cleanly shaven. No body hair on him and he was tanned from the week on the beach. I was wet and I couldn't fool myself otherwise.

Tony was doing the same but I hadn't taken my eyes off of Rob. It was too much for me to handle, one guy alone not two here totally exposed. I wanted to look though, it was intriguing. Lisa made a comment that she couldn't see Tony so that gave me a chance to glance at him. He was hard and stroking his cock with his right hand. His shirt was falling over his hand so Lisa asked him to remove it.

Lisa and I both sat looking across at them. Rob was not touching himself, he was just sitting there with his cock just dancing about. It was throbbing and moving without him touching it.

Lisa grabbed my thigh and put it on top of her leg. My legs were spread but my dress was covering me. She slid her hand up my thigh again. Rob was looking right at me. Slowly she slid her hand up my thigh until she came to my pussy again. She ran her fingers up and down my slit moving all my juices over my pussy. I lifted up my hips and my dress up past my hips. Sitting now bare ass on the sofa she began rubbing my clit.

I slid my dress straps off my shoulders and Rob took his cock in hand. He stroked with his left and rubbed his balls with his right. I slipped my dress down and once again exposing my breasts. My nipples were hard and very sensitive to the touch. Chills went down my back when the dress fell down over them. I let my dress fall about my waist and put my hands up to my nipples and cupped both breasts. I put both nipples between my fingers and squeezed slightly. Not sure if that was for him or for me. Rob started to stroke a little faster.

Lisa grabbed my hand and led me to her thigh. I never touched a woman before but this was an amazing situation. I slid my hand up to her pussy and felt her clean waxed lips. She was dripping wet and I felt her clit immediately. I rubbed her there as she was rubbing me. She leans over and starts to kiss my breasts and then my nipples. I can't control myself and so I just leave my hand between her legs. She is moving her hips rubbing herself against my hand. Licking me and rubbing my clit I open my eyes and look over at Rob.

He was still stroking with his left but his right hand was now down past his balls and he was rubbing himself there as well. I had plain view of his balls as they were tight against his body. His eyes were wide and he was stroking fast now. I wanted to help him finish. Part of me wanted to touch it. Stroke him like I used to do it and make him cum or rub his balls and make it more pleasurable for him. Part of me wanted to tease him and let him finish.

I felt myself building up to a climax and started to moan out load. Lisa was rubbing my clit in rhythm with Rob stroking his cock. Lisa has her hand under mine and she is rubbing herself. She has worked herself up to almost a climax but she is waiting for me to explode. My hips were moving into Lisa's touch as she starts to rub my clit faster. I watch Rob as he cums, explodes all over his stomach, using his free hand to caress himself over his balls and below while he cums.

I can't hold back any longer seeing him cum was the climax for me and Lisa feels I'm about to cum she slides her fingers deep inside me wanting to feel me orgasm. I cum all over her fingers and hand, squirting then dripping with pleasure. Lisa makes herself cum as well and I feel her wetness drip from her as she rubs her own clit.

It's a night to remember. We get dressed and leave without a word. On the way to my place, Lisa asks "Do we tell our husbands or do we take this to our graves?"

We agreed that we would tell then but would tell them together. Or would we just replay this whole evening just for them.

12