All Comments on 'The Game'

by omyballs

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

Most of the time I don't bother to actually read the story. I just skim along.

This story hooked me right away, and I read every word.

You have talent. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
depressing story

I assume ass-hole husband now realizes that game playing does nothing for a marriage. Hopefully, after he divorces his slut wife, he will try a different tack with next wife.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

That was Excellent.

One of the best seduction and "the best pussy eating" story, I ever read. By Golly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More of this please !

Great idea!! I really liked the premise of the wife fighting against her climax.Could we have more of Gary reducing other wives to uncontrolled quivering wrecks, especially wives that had little or no sex outside their marriage and had not realise they had never had a full blown orgasm before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

Your not still married so I guess being a wimp and sitting around waiting for the little slut to get done didn't work for her either. AT least you didn't tell us this made your marriage better just that you felt a lot of pain, now thats just what I want in a marriage. I read this same story before, I guess being a cockold made a impression on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
obviously you're single...

with your concept of marriage... you'll be fucking your palm for the rest of your life. ompballs... why don't you spend some time on fixing your own life, then maybe you'll be able to write something beyoind this crap?

yeti1963yeti1963over 14 years ago
Quivering Wrecks and Forced Orgasms

I have to agree with Anonymous in the UK. I thought the story was tremendous. I'd also like to see Gary do the same thing to other wives. Three ideas that I think would be particularly hot are; 1) a wife who thinks her control over her own orgasm is too great to be made to orgasm against her will, 2) a wife who has never been able to orgasm throug oral--says that while she likes it, it just doesn't get her over the edge and 3) Gary takes on a group of women--say 6 or more and has a certain amount of time to get all of them to cum.

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years ago
Complex and Compact Characterization

This story was suggested to me by a reader of mine. I'm so glad they did. You had me absolutely intrigued from the get go. You showed me each of those characters so vividly I was there with them at every sexy, uncomfortable, awkward, hot moment. Very clever story. You've both flustered me and made me think. I love that.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
How to kill a marriage without really trying

Even though the sex and dialogue in this story might be perceived as hot, I think this marriage would not survive the event described in the story. The husband is always going to feel inadequate and will probably find somebody else. He'll lose his desire for his wife, as he won't be able to do as well in the sack as what she experienced that night, so he'll start avoiding sex unless he's a bit blitzed and doesn't care. He's going to perceive that his wife manipulated him into saying OK and resent what she did.

If my wife put me in this situation, I'd tell her that she could do whatever she wanted to, but would tell her not to bother to come home.

If the couple were just dating, I think the story might be OK, but you can bet I'd start looking for somebody else.

sienfunsienfunabout 12 years ago

He just proven fact that every real man can do better than a natural born cuckold!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 12 years ago
Go home pack and file

Start over and never see these people again.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I see it finally...

...you seem to be just another meek wimp trying to write a story...Sorry I read it..

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
KNOWLEDGE IS ALWAYS DANGEROUS

but inherited stupidity may be contagious, TK U MLJ LV NV

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Ugh

A mindless cunt. As bad as the other.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
What the fuck was that?

I think you lost your balls.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
What a Moooooron

Maybe Gary will let Julie give her husband a mercy fuck every couple of weeks. Like Julie said, "He's not a fighter."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Doesn't Julia's husband get a say in this? It's one (stupid) thing to let her fuck this guy once for the experience, it's something else again to even risk her being his sex toy for the night. I would hazard a guess that it will end up not being one night, either!

"It also made me incredibly hard." - Never a good thing. I realize that it's a physiological reaction to watching two people having sex, but knowing that one is your WIFE should shut it down!

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Good buildup

but the resolution was never written. The real story is what happens after Julia is done? Otherwise, it is just cuck shit..

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Have to admit it was well mounted

But I really would have refused the terms of the b et and told her that if she wanted to accept the terms of the bet that would be the end of our marriage. I have to admit wanting a threesome is a step in this direction.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
He was already

Losing her when she asked Gary how he would do her

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
That shit is only for pervert cuckolds and your fans!!!

MINUS 5* if possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Slap on the cock cage and get pegged.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
BigGuy33 sent me here... that worthless motherfucker.

You know, my life was much better before reading this story. Not sure why, in retrospect.

Even though I'm one of those assholes you laugh at the fact people still are getting married, nowadays, it's always troubling for me to hear about folks who tied the knots when they clearly have no business being in a relationship. Julia and whathisface are definitely one of those couples that makes you go "divorced in three... two... one..." Sorry, but two years in a marriage is not at all the time to start experiencing into three ways - hell, if you're into the idea of marrying a chick OK with threesomes in the first place, you should goddamn sure she got that out of her system the second you're legally bound. Absolutely nothing good can seriously come out of it, and, as you can see, nothing good for whathisface didn't...

Seriously, as someone else commented here, how the fuck, as a man, can you walk off what has happened in both Jennifer's leaving room, but, especially, in her bedroom, and go back to the 'LOVING' couple you were before those events? Can anyone in a marriage come back from "Don't stop, Gary. Don't ever stop!"? Again, I don't see how that's possible! But whathisface's final words - "God, I love her." - certainly shows he is more than willing to give it a fighting chance...

What a pathetic cuckold. Hope your wife leave you soon, wimp!

It's not a good story, and it's even written way. Plus, some info the author left us here are simply puzzled (why should I care whether or not whathsiface gave us Gary and Susan's real name? Does that mean Julia and Jennifer's names were real? Hell, we don't even know HIS name!!!)

Again, not for me. Probably because I'm an idiot, I'm going to check BigGuy33's follow-up on this literacy PoS. Just by checking its score, I know I'm in for another awful ride...

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 6 years ago
Just another sissy wimp husband

Only one word to describe this , Pathetic!

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Teaser

Jeez, what a bunch of moronic commenters- complaining about the wife not being faithful, how he’s a cuck, how this is no way to run a marriage. Do they know what this Literotica category is? Seems like they need to understand how themes work, or maybe stay away from sites that talk about sex outside of marriage. His is one of the nicest short lead-ins I have read, and I can see why other writers would want to riff off of it. 5 stars, clearly. Too bad idiot trolls mess the public comments sections up so much.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
This idiot deserved what he got.

There was NO upside for him with this sucker bet. If she didn't come he just got to take her home which he already will anyway. A classic, dumb cuckold.

On the other hand Gary had no downside. He got to maul a married woman win or lose. He already had two women in his harem now probably three.

As a story, it's neither good or bad. The author has some skills. He knew how to use atavism in a sentence. 3 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
And

they are done. Adios bitch

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Play

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
D-i-v-o-r-c-e

Leave, go home, get a lawyer on Monday, divorce her.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Revolting

All of them.

No real people here, just selfish, self indulgent garbage.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago

Gary (the asshole) says "Sorry, man, but I don't like guys watching me do my thing. Susan and Jennifer, that's cool, but not you."

As he pulled his coat aside at the waist, exposing his 9mm pistol, Hubby says "I don't give a rats ass what you like or don't like, asshole. Julia is MY wife and I WILL watch. If you don't like it, tough shit."

"I allowed you eat her in front of me, and if you want to fuck her, I'm watching. There is no discussion on this."

(Horseshit story - 1* because that's the lowest rating I can give.)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

"It was like being punched in the stomach a hundred times. God, I love her."

Why?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck bullshit!!!!!!

Got! I hate cuck stories, what a fucking waste of my time.

Real garbage story scores 1/5

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Gary (the asshole) says "Sorry, man, but I don't like guys watching me do my thing. Susan and Jennifer, that's cool, but not you."

"As he pulled his coat aside at the waist, exposing his 9mm pistol, Hubby says "I don't give a rats ass what you like or don't like, asshole. Julia is MY wife and I WILL watch. If you don't like it, tough shit."

"I allowed you eat her in front of me, and if you want to fuck her, I'm watching. There is no discussion on this." NOW THIS is a comment !!!!!!!!!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

The hapless cuck finally snaps and shoots everyone in the room before starting his new life on the road!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Last sentence dropped this to a one.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - stupid cuck/wimp crap. I marked the 1 star above to lower your average.

He should have gone home packed his stuff and moved thousands of miles away - never contacting her again.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

BigGuy33 took up the challenge of writing a chapter 2 to this story. It's worth the read.

BTW - I agree with sbrooks103x, above re the last sentence. But dropped it from a 4 or five to a 3.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

I hate the story. Why did he agree? Now he can't leave her because she've done nothing wrong.

And what's with the ending sentence? Why did he stay?

Why did he agree not to go upstairs? Then, at least he will participate.

Stupid story.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 1 year ago

Not a cuckold story fan so zero stars for this. Only good thing about it is it was short read.

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Well written ! The couple were obviously into kinky sex given their 3-some with another woman. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The only problem was the 2nd encounter wasn’t a 3-some. He only got to watch the seduction. The main event was one on one. That felt wrong, but not my story. Keep it in perspective. It’s fiction. No one actually got fucked or their feelings hurt. 5-😊😊😊😊😊 writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another cuckold story

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician8 months ago

Can you say CUCKHOLD?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely written crap.

WetheNorthWetheNorth7 months ago

What kind of wimp would sit there?

Get up and leave the slut there. That is what she would deserve.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

if Gary was likeable and the husband was more on-board and allowed to watch this would have been a hot little old-school bit of erotica. Still good but it makes me want a btb type of ending

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Read again. Could’ve been a good story

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Piece of crap… wasted your time writing only this!!

The author may write quite good stories but this time he forgot the old adage…. If you are going to write and post it then FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

Not for me! I dislike it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useromyballs@omyballs
I'm never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and forget you .