The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank kicked my feet apart, spreading me wide and bent me over at the waist. He put his hand on the back of my head and guided my mouth onto Bobby's dick. I braced myself with my hands on either side of Bobby's hips and started moving up and down on his shaft and sucking hard. Bobby leaned back pushing his pelvis forward. Bobby and I started working as a team.

Behind me Frank was running his hands over my sides and my ass, and then I felt his dick running up and down the crack of my ass. He was leaving a wet trail and was sliding smoothly on my skin. He pushed my cheeks apart and slid the tip of his dick into the crack of my ass sliding it from the top of the cleavage down to my anus.

I was sucking Bobby and at the same time wondering if he was going to go in my ass. Just in case, I was trying to relax my sphincter as much as possible but with everything that was going on conditions weren't ideal for a relaxed anus.

Then I felt the tip of his dick pushing its way into the neck of my vagina. I was immediately relieved, this was much better for me than the other. Frank yelled, "Here we go bitch!" and he pushed into me as he lifted me off of the floor.

As I came up off of the floor my weight shifted forward and suddenly Bobby's dick was in my mouth and as far down my throat as it could go.

"Damn boys," laughed Jim, "she looks like a pig on a barbecue spit."

I'm not sure what I looked like but I knew what I felt like. I was impaled on both ends and I needed to get some relief and get my head backed off of Bobby's dick. Frank helped me with this and I'm sure it was purely unintentional. He would drive forward into me driving me down on Bobby's dick, then he would pull back getting ready to drive forward again. As he pulled back I reestablished position with my hands and pulled my head off of Bobby's dick. Then when Frank drove forward I would go back down on Bobby.

"Fuck me, bitch. Come on, fuck me hard!" cried out Frank.

We established a nice rhythm of push and pull. It was working for me. It seemed to be working for Frank; he was setting the pace and keeping it nice and even. Bobby was getting cheated because I was unable to get to his balls or ass; I was simply running my mouth up and down his shaft. He didn't seem to care; seemed as if he was just happy to have his dick in my mouth.

We went on like this for a little while; I was doing all I could for Bobby, trying to get him off. There wasn't a whole lot I could do for what was going on behind me. I had no control there. I was just glad my ass wasn't in play at the moment.

"Ahhhhhh! I'm fucking cumming!"

Suddenly Bobby got all stiff and started shooting cum. He caught me completely by surprise. I usually have a good sense of when someone is building toward a climax or at least when they are about to cum. With Bobby, I was suddenly swallowing gobs of hot cum. He was moaning and I was gulping; Frank started pushing faster and harder. It was all I could do to keep Bobby in my mouth. Having seen Bobby get off had gotten Frank very excited.

Bobby simply collapsed backward, he looked spent. With Bobby now done, Frank said, "All right, here we go." He picked me up and Bobby's dick popped out of my mouth. Frank had me up on his lap – it was almost as if he was sitting on an invisible chair – and I was looking straight ahead still firmly impaled on his dick.

I'll say this for Frank, he may have been an asshole but he was strong and he had stamina. Instead of him driving into me, now he was lifting me up a few inches and then dropping me back down on his dick. Once again he established a nice rhythm and I was, in effect, bouncing on his dick. I'll tell you right now, I'm glad he wasn't any bigger than he was.

"I want you to remember me cunt! I want you to remember this night! Frank whispered into my ear.

I purred back, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

As he bounced me I reached down and grabbed his balls and started squeezing them in the same rhythm he had established. He was working hard and I wasn't sure what would happen first: would he cum or would he physically give out?

He came. Loudly and ferociously. He shot several full explosions of cum into me. He kept pumping in and out, my bottom felt as if there was cum everywhere. We both were sweating. I was the one with the cum dripping out of me.

Frank let go of me and I went to my knees. Bobby was collapsed on the couch, right in front of me and I moved up against him and laid my head down on his thigh. I was still kneeling on the floor but I felt somewhat comfortable. He put his arm around me, kissed me on the forehead and began idly playing with my hair.

I didn't see Frank but heard him collapse on the other end of the couch. I knew he had to be at least momentarily exhausted; he had worked hard. So far so good, if everyone would just relax and watch the game for awhile I would get a break and then we would see what would come next. I couldn't wait. Fucking Vince.

"Who wants a blowjob? Bobby? Frankie?" It had been twenty or thirty minutes of calm but apparently the break was over. Seems as if the game wasn't enough to keep his interest and Jim was ready to get moving.

"Baby Doll, why don't you just take care of Bobby since you're already right there?"

I looked up at Bobby and smiled, "Sure."

I thought I could get him fairly quickly and then see what was in store for me with the other two. What's that old axiom: 'Nice guys finish last.' It seemed to be true tonight. Part of me felt bad but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

I took my left hand and lifted his now deflated dick. He wasn't completely flaccid; I suppose there was a certain amount of residual excitement with me laying my head on his thigh. As soon as I lifted his dick I felt some stirrings. I looked down and could see he was coming back to life.

I slipped off of his legs and got between them, popping his dick into my mouth. A few good sucks and he was throbbing. This was going to be easy, he was already beginning to ooze a bit of pre-cum and I decided to simply finish him off. I wasn't even going to need to use his prostate.

I pulled hard on him with my mouth and cupped and squeezed his balls. Bobby had gone rigid and I could feel his legs sticking straight off of the couch on either side of me. The two of us were on the receiving end of a lot of banter from the others, but I'm not sure Bobby could even hear them.

I held his dick up against his abdomen and started licking his balls. I pulled each orb into my mouth one at a time, allowing them to pop back out. Every time I pulled one of his balls into my mouth he would moan, progressively louder.

When I did that I could hear Frank say to Jim, "Look at her suck his balls!"

That gave me an idea of how I might be able to get Bobby to finish and, at the same time, bring Frank to the edge where maybe he would cum quickly for me. I knew Bobby was going to like what I was about to do and if Frank liked watching ball-licking he was going to love this.

I pulled Bobby's sac up as high as it would go and ever so slowly ran my tongue down his balls and over his skin to the rim of his asshole, making sure the whole way I wasn't blocking Frank's view. I did this several times. Bobby was squirming on the couch and his dick was throbbing in my hands. I was able to establish a rhythm with him; he would throb and I would squeeze.

While my left hand was holding his dick and sac I took my other hand and slipped it under his ass. As I turned my head I caught a view of Frank watching and stroking his erection. This appeared to be working for me.

I traced my tongue down his balls and to the edge of his asshole one more time. I used my hand that was under his ass and pulled his one cheek away from the other as best I could. Then I started flicking his asshole with my tongue. Bobby immediately started moaning and reacting with his hips.

He had a tightly puckered asshole and I began trying to wedge the tip of my tongue inside. I didn't have a whole lot of room to maneuver and I didn't want to take the time or risk what might happen if I tried to rearrange myself. I simply tried to shove my head up his ass, tongue first.

I could feel Frank and Jim watching me. I was hoping they would stay out and let me finish with Bobby, but I got the sense from the way they were acting that I needed to bring this to a close. They were talking and I could tell they were talking about what I was doing, but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

Bobby's ass was fairly well lubricated with my salvia. I backed my face out, slipped my finger in up to the knuckle and pushed against his prostate as hard as I could. As I did this I brought his dick toward me and drew it into my mouth sucking as hard as I could all the while pumping it with my left hand.

Bobby let out a loud ecstatic moan as his hips bucked and he exploded into my mouth. He was gushing cum and it was all I could do to gulp it down without losing any. Fortunately he wasn't in my mouth as far as he could go and I had some room for cum collection between swallows. But every time he shot I could feel it splashing on the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat.

He spasmed several times in my mouth; I slowly pulled off of his dick and removed my finger from his ass. As the tip of my finger popped out his whole body shook. I slowly licked the end of his dick while squeezing it from the base out emptying him of all of his cum.

The room was quiet and all I could hear was the television. I turned to Frank and smiled, "Are you ready to go Frankie?"

He didn't say a word. He still had his erection in his hand and his eyes were as big as saucers. I glanced at Jim, I was wondering if he might be jumping in on this, but he just smiled at me and was shaking his head, chuckling to himself.

On my knees I moved towards Frank, "Well, how can I help you? Do you want anything special?"

"I want you to suck my cock the same way you just sucked Bobby's. And my ass, I want you to eat my ass!"

"Not a problem, Frankie," I smiled as I said it, "let me put you where I can really get at you."

I knew I had him. This wouldn't be too bad. It looked like Jim was going to stay on the sidelines to observe and Frank was ready to pop right now. This shouldn't be difficult or take overly long.

I pushed him back onto the couch and then reached behind him and guided him forward right to the edge. I asked him to pick his knees up, putting his heels on the edge of the cushion and to hold onto his ankles. By doing this I was able to get him spread open quite wide which would make it easier for me to access his ass and he would need to use his hands to keep his heels on the sofa. I wouldn't have to be concerned about him touching or grabbing at me.

I lightly blew on his dick and it started to jerk spasmodically. I thought, "He really likes that." When I saw that reaction I knew the end was in sight. I slipped his dick into my mouth and slid up and down his shaft several times, burying his whole dick in my mouth. Then I held his dick up in the air like I had done Bobby's and started licking and nibbling his sac.

He was barely holding on. He had watched me do Bobby and it had brought him right to the edge. I licked his balls and licked back right to the rim of his asshole. I could feel his dick throbbing in my hand and as I was licking him and looking at his asshole I thought to myself, "The asshole's asshole. Fuck him."

I took my finger tip and pressed up against his hole with some light pressure. I felt him go tense and he let out two light moans. I pulled my head up, grabbed the base of his dick in my left hand and plunged. I plunged my mouth down on his dick and plunged my finger into his unlubricated asshole.

"Jesus Christ!"

He jumped and then started squirming. He was thrusting his pelvis almost bucking. He loved it. He only lasted a matter of seconds until I was sucking the cum out of his dick much like I had done with Bobby's. He spurted violently several times and then the spurts started to slow and became more widely spaced. I pulled my finger back a bit and then shoved it in as far as I could get it to go, pushing down and riding over his prostate. At the same time I squeezed his dick and sucked as hard as I could. I was rewarded with a final stream of cum that cleared his tubes and left him drip free and I was done with Frank.

"God damn, thank you! That was a good blow job!"

I left his dick fall out of my mouth, removed my finger and laid back on the floor. I was tired. My jaw muscles were sore from so much sucking, my throat hurt a bit from earlier and, if I wasn't a lady, I could have let go with a pretty good cum burp.

I glanced up; the two boys were hanging flaccid and spent. Jim was looking at me. He motioned for me to spin just a bit so I shifted on the floor, brought my knees up and spread my legs. He wanted to look at my pussy for awhile. I was good with that. I just wanted a little rest. I suspected the evening wasn't over yet.

Everyone was laying back, once again in recovery mode. Except for Jim, I could sense he was beginning to get antsy. After a few minutes Jim stood up and said to me, "Come with me."

He walked me into the bathroom, provided me with a towel, and told me I could use anything I could find and that I should take a shower and clean myself up. He then walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I turned the shower on full hot and used the toilet to pee. I then climbed in the shower. I backed the hot water down a bit but I had it as hot as I could stand it. I stood under the spray for maybe ten minutes, just letting the water wash over me. I was very tired the adrenaline rush from being scared had worn off, as had the benefits provided by the coke and wine. I wasn't as frightened as I had been when I first realized there were going to be invitees but I still had no idea in which direction the rest of the evening was about to head.

I lathered up and washed off. My outside was cum-free and my skin was pink from the hot water. I was feeling a little bit better as I checked myself out as best I could. I was sore but I really wasn't bruised anywhere I could see, except maybe my throat, on the inside. However, if it didn't show, it didn't matter; I knew Vince would be checking me out for marks. There was a surcharge if the goods got damaged. Vince's job was to protect the goods first; however, if there was damage, prearranged or not, he collected the surcharge.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I used Jim's hair dryer and my fingers to fix my hair as well as I could. He had a brush and comb on the sink but I wasn't using them. I gargled with some Scope and looked in the mirror. I was as good as I was going to get in here on this night. I opened the door and walked back out into the rest of my evening.

As I turned the corner all three of them were watching the game drinking beers. Frank and Bobby were on the couch and Jim was in the recliner. They had gotten dressed, even Jim had slipped his sweatpants back on. Once again I was the only one naked in the room. I wasn't quite sure what this meant, I was hoping it was an indication that the party was over for Frank and Bobby. I strongly suspected Jim was simply being shy and I was still listed on his dance card.

All three of them looked up as I turned the corner and I stopped, turned my left leg out and bending my knee slightly lifting my leg. I then spread my arms out from my sides a little bit, palms out, smiled and said, "All clean."

Jim simply said, "Get yourself another glass of wine and sit on the loveseat. The game will be over shortly."

I slowly walked in front them on my way to the kitchen. As I walked by Frank he held his leg in front of me. When I stopped he pulled his leg back and bent forward with his head in front of me, his face about three inches from my pussy and he grabbed my ass with his right hand. He took a several deep breaths and said, "I love the smell of a well-fucked pussy." He then sat back, dragging his hand across my ass and the back of my thigh as he did so.

I smiled and Jim laughed. "Yeah Frankie, you sure did give Baby Doll a good fucking. How 'bout that Baby Doll, is our boy Frankie a good fuck."

I was moving toward the kitchen again but I stopped and turned facing them. "Oh yeah, he has a great cock, it felt great. All three of you have great cocks. I'll remember this night for a long time. I had fun; I'm going to miss you guys."

"No need to be sad yet Baby Doll, there is always a post-game show," Jim said smiling.

Shit, I guess it was too much to hope for that I would be done and they were spent.

"I was hoping you would say that," I said as I turned and headed for the kitchen.

I got my wine, came back out and sat in the love seat. I simply sat there drinking my wine with my legs spread in case someone wanted took look, biding my time and waiting to see just exactly what the post-game show was going to entail. Where to fuck was Vince. What time was he going to show up? I didn't know shit.

I was going through all of the possible scenarios I could see in my head. Jim had paid for me and for that he had gotten a good private showing, a blow job in front of his friends and he had watched me take care of his friends. It seemed to me he would want to fuck me.

The asshole Frank had gotten a blow job and fucked me. He had cum twice very nicely and might be good. I'm sure he would be willing to go again, but what Jim thought was the question.

Bobby had received two blow jobs. Was he going to want to fuck me? Was Jim going to want him to fuck me?

Everything kept coming back to Jim. It has been my experience that, with the exception of the mouth, men don't like to follow other men into cavities when there is an option available. Frank had been in my pussy; I'm thinking Jim is going to want my ass. The only question was whether he wanted to share me again or not. Everyone was dressed; I wasn't sure what that meant. I was hoping it meant Frank and Bobby were done. Maybe Jim was planning on fucking me with the boys as an audience. Maybe that was turning him on.

I wasn't sure but it sounded like the game was in its final moments. I would know soon enough. Let's finish this wine.

Jim stood up, "All right, good game. Good time!"

"Oh, yeah!" said Bobby.

"Damn straight!" said Frank. "Are we taking another turn on the bitch?"

"No Frank, the game is over, Baby Doll helped us enjoy the game and now it's time for you and Bobby to leave. Baby Doll, grab the empties and put them in the trash for me, please."

"God damn the life is glamorous, after fucking and sucking you get to clean up. Does it get any better than this?" I thought to myself.

Actually what I had just heard Jim say was music to my ears. Bobby would not present a problem but, could he get Frank out of the house without there being a problem. What was stronger, Jim's position as lead dog or the allure of my pussy to that asshole. We'd find out.

I walked over and got Jim's empty, then Bobby handed me his. When I reached for Frank' he took my hand and pulled me into him spinning me so my back was against him. He had his arms wrapped around me and he was squeezing my tits. He whispered loudly into my ear, "Did you get enough to remember me by bitch or does your cunt need some more?"

I smiled and said to him, "You're fantastic, I'll remember you."

"Let her go Frank. Give her your empty and leave her the fuck alone," Jim sounded irritated.

Frank seemed to recognize this and immediately let me go and stepped back. I turned to face him, winked at him and got his empty. All the way to the kitchen I was wiggling my ass at him thinking asshole with each step.

While I was in the kitchen I could hear Bobby and Frank expressing their undying friendship to Jim and thanking him profusely. As I came back into the room they were at the head of the stairs. Jim said, "Say good night to the fellows Baby Doll."