The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueall
sueall
11 Followers

I said good night and gave a little wave. Bobby smiled at me and thanked me; Frank just laughed and headed down the stairs. Fucking asshole. I'm glad he was out of my life, not to mention my mouth and pussy. After a few minutes the door closed and Jim came back up.

I was still standing just outside the kitchen entrance and he walked over to me. "Frank is a bit of jerk, don't you think?" he asked me.

I'm always wary; I have found it to be a much better way to get through certain situations, especially when you don't know who you're dealing with. I simply replied, "He's young yet."

He was facing me, looking into my eyes and running his hands up and down my sides. "You're young, so very young."

He bent his face down and kissed me on the forehead and slowly dragged his tongue down the side of my face to my neck. His hands had gone to my nipples, my hands had gone to his sweats and I was squeezing his dick, which at this point was once again swelling.

He picked his head up and tilted it back, moaning in the direction of the ceiling. I slid down his body bringing his pants down with me. He stepped out of them and I hungrily went down on his dick.

I could see the end of my night; this was going to be easy. I would suck his dick and I'd be done. I started working the head of his dick while I fondled his balls. I was going to give him as good a blow job as I could and maybe I would walk out of this assignment with my ass intact and no bruises. In the life that's considered a good evening, especially when it involves multiples and you're working them by yourself.

However, it was not to be. As hard as I was working his dick with my mouth, he had already had a blowjob, now he wanted to fuck. I had a strong suspicion about what was coming; the only question was whether I would be on my back or my knees.

He reached down and took me by my hand pulling me to my feet. He walked to the television, turned it off and turned on the stereo. As he walked me into the bedroom I could hear "Nevermore" from Queen II.

He had a large bed, king-sized, with plenty of room to move around on. There was a headboard and footboard; both were made of a dark, heavy wood. There was a quilt pulled over the bed that didn't really look like it belonged. I was guessing he had laid it on the bed to protect his sheets and bedspread from body fluids.

"A little prissy," I thought to myself.

The room wasn't brightly lit, but it wasn't dim either. He would be able to see anything and everything he wanted and, at the same time, he wouldn't feel as if he were on a shoot.

He had a dresser and a chest of drawers with a few pictures on the wall. I recognized "Starry Night" and there were two indiscriminate country scenes and one of an Italian villa.

I took this all in as I walked into the room. His bed was high and he helped me up onto it and said, "Get into the middle of the bed Baby Doll, on all fours and face the far wall."

I did as he requested and immediately knew I had guessed right. "It's going to be my ass from behind, oh joy!" I thought to myself.

I was expecting to feel him get onto the bed right away but he didn't. I heard him put his drink down on the end table but he did not get on the bed. I did not want to turn and look because he had told me to face the corner and I suspected strongly I should listen. He then came into my peripheral vision.

He was nude, he had an erection that was pretty full and he was walking around the bed just simply looking at me. He was taking it all in; it was as if he wanted to be able to remember this sight for a long, long time.

He was now on the far side of the bed and I was looking into his eyes.

Jim smiled at me, "You are so beautiful. Your body is so small and tight. God I've enjoyed you tonight, and I'm going to enjoy fucking you even more."

I simply smiled and said, "Thank you, I've enjoyed being with you and your friends."

"Do you like getting fucked up your ass?"

"I'd love to feel you in my ass."

"Ask me."

"Jim, would you please fuck me in my ass. Please Jim, I need your cock in my ass so bad. Please fuck my ass." I said that with as good a pleading look as I could muster, apparently it was good enough because he smiled big and moved back in the direction he had come.

"Spread your knees and drop your head to the bed. Push your ass into the air."

I could not longer see him but from the directions I was receiving I figured he was directly behind me looking at his target area.

"God, look at that tight, puckered asshole! Ask me again. Beg me."

I wiggled my ass, "Please, fuck my asshole, I need it so bad. Stick your big cock in my ass, please. Let me feel it deep inside me. Please, make me cum."

I was flexing my ass as best I could and trying to get my asshole to flex by tightening and then loosening my sphincter. If this guy was all about my ass it would behoove me to get him as close as I could before he got inside me.

"That's it," he whispered, "work that ass. Clench your asshole, tight."

I squeezed my sphincter as tight as I could.

"Okay, relax it. Squeeze it again. Again. One more time. God damn, I love that."

Next I heard a drawer and then I felt Jim climb up on to the bed. He came up behind me on his knees and he put the end of a tube on my asshole and I could feel a cold lubricant shooting on to me. He screwed the top back on the tube and threw it toward the head of bed where it landed within my line of sight. I think it was K-Y.

He rubbed it around my opening and then he slipped his finger into me bringing the lubricant in with him. This was a rare treat and Jim just went up a bit in my book; it wasn't very often I got ass fucked with the benefit of a lubricant. I wasn't even going to say anything about it being cold.

He pulled my head up and had me on my hands and knees once again; I was looking straight into the far wall. He got in behind me and I could feel his hard dick against my ass and pussy, then he reached around me with both hands and started massaging my tits, alternately twisting my nipples. He was rough with my tits and was really twisting my nipples. It hurt so I started moaning and I could feel his dick getting even harder as he pushed it against me.

He let go of my tits and raised his stomach and chest off of my back. I could feel the tip of his dick against my asshole and he had a hand on each side of my pelvis.

"Beg me. Beg me to fuck your asshole you dirty whore!" he whispered.

"Jim, fuck me! Fuck my asshole! Please Jim; I want your hard cock in my asshole! Please, let me feel you inside me. Fill my ass with cum! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

He pushed forward with his pelvis and at the same time pulled me back into him. It seemed as if there was almost an audible pop as the head of his dick slid into my ass. He quickly slid inside of me. His whole shaft was buried in me as I could feel him pushing up against my cheeks. Once again I was impaled on a dick and he was pulling me down as tightly as he could.

I gasped as he slid in. He grunted. The he slowly and rhythmically began withdrawing his dick and then slamming forward while pulling me into him with his arms. My ass was hurting in spite of the K-Y.

"I'm going to be bleeding after this is finished," I thought to myself.

He continued to stroke like a piston, not too fast, just a steady pull back, slam forward then another pull back and then slam forward again.

I could faintly hear the music from the other room over his grunting as he was pumping back and forth into me. It sounded like he was enjoying the hell out of it; I wasn't. I was hurting. I moaned loud and long however trying to let him know how much I was enjoying his cock in me. I would relax as best I could when he started in and then try and shit him out as he withdrew. I wanted him to have a great fuck, cum as soon as possible and get out of my ass.

It was working. My responsiveness was taking him to the top, now I just had to take him over. He started driving harder, so hard he drove my head into the bed. I was down on my elbows and knees forcing my hips and ass back trying to provide an unyielding base he could drive into.

He was working really hard, slamming in an out. I was pushing back as hard as I could to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck me Jim! Fuck me harder!" I called out.

He redoubled his efforts. I could feel him straining. Then he slammed into me so hard I collapsed flat on the bed just as he let out a cry of pleasure and suddenly I could feel his warm cum filling my asshole.

He gave me another two or three strokes as he shot another load deep inside me, then he groaned, I heard a murmured, "Oh god, thank you!" and he collapsed on top of me.

I'm not sure if he was thanking me or God, but I was thanking God he was done, and while he was still in my ass at least he had lost some of his engorgement and it didn't hurt nearly as much as it had when he was driving into me.

I'm not sure how long we laid there, maybe 15 or 20 minutes. We were both exhausted. His body was covering mine but not in such a way that I was really carrying his weight. I was comfortable and he was keeping me warm. His dick was still in my ass but at this point that was a non-factor and wasn't bothering me. I may have even fallen asleep.

The next thing I heard was the door bell.

"You don't have any more friends coming over do you," I said looking at Jim.

He smiled and said, "No, I think this one is for you."

He got up and put his sweats back on. I stayed stretched out on the bed. I heard him go down the stairs and open the door and then I heard footsteps coming back up. Someone walked into the room but my head was turned away from the door. I just left it where it was.

"Baby Doll."

It was Vince. About fucking time.

"Baby Doll. Are you okay?" He sat down on the bed and he had his hand on my back rubbing my shoulders lightly.

"Yeah, I'm all right Vince. Thanks for the heads-up about the triple play. Is my ass bleeding?"

He pulled my cheeks apart. "Yeah, a little bit. Did they hurt you?"

"No, no more than usual. What's the game plan?"

"Roll over. Let me see you." He checked me quickly for any bruising or marks and then said, "Get some something on and I'll get you back to the apartment and we'll get you cleaned up and back home."

I sat up, looked Vince in the eyes, and said, "We need to talk about this. I did not like what happened here tonight at all."

"I know Baby Doll. Let's get out of here. We'll talk."

I walked out of the bedroom with Vince behind me. Jim was standing over by the entranceway to the kitchen drinking a beer. I walked over to the piles of clothes I had discarded several hours previously, pulled on my skirt and shirt and slipped into my shoes. The rest of it I just bundled up.

Vince was standing by the head of the stairs. I started walking toward him.

Jim called out, "Thank you Baby Doll, you were fantastic. You have a great little girl there Vince."

I stopped and turned, faced Jim, smiled and said, "I had fun, maybe we can do it again sometime. Bye."

I went down the stairs and out the door with Vince right behind me. He opened the back door for me and I got in. He went around and got in the driver's side. We pulled out into the street I was out of there and out of a very bad situation.

I started shaking in the back seat and began crying. It was all coming to the surface. I had been so scared as events had unfolded. Not knowing there was going to be more than one person I was going to need to service. Not knowing my protection was not going to be with me. My ass and my throat hurt but more than anything I was scared. I had been left completely at the mercy of three guys. As far as I could see there were no controls, they could have done anything to me they wanted. I had never worked without a safety net before. Even when things got bad with a client, I knew Vince or someone was there and all I had to do was scream. Vince would come through a wall for me, but he couldn't if he wasn't there.

It just started pouring out. The words and the tears. "Fuck you Vince. A friend of a friend. Fuck all of you."

Vince just took it. I curled up in the back seat, sobbing the whole way back to the apartment.

sueall
sueall
11 Followers