All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 03'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Can't fault the writing but....

...it is amazing what lengths some of you Brits will take to dress up humiliation in a pretty bow. Always it's the husband wanting it huh? And X john what do you mean giving Vulcan crap for his totally legit comment to chapt. two? I thought you were crusading for the side of strong male leads in Britain? We Neanderthals on this side of the pond just can't wrap our minds around such a prevalence of wanna be cucks. Cause over here it's an extreme anomaly. Abso-fuckin-lutely it is.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
I gave you **

The writing was good, the story sucked. A strong intelligent woman would have left this thing you call a man, years ago. There is no male character in this story. Your understanding of memory trauma is laughable. In 100% of males the use of Greg's name during sex would wilt their willys. Other a cuck would stay hard or maybe a rapist, you know those guys who hate women. So your adlib psyk solution is also laughable. This story was designed to degrade men, even though their were no male characters in it. Following on that we have a pathetic WAAC, RAAC that it degenerates into. But the writing was good.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Once Again

British Cuck Fodder 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how and do

people really think like that, total fools.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I almost never read cuckold stories, so as I recall didn't read past somewhere in the first chapter. Decided to read the last submission and found it to be pretty good at delving into the mind of the husband, who you wrote as a pretty screwed up character (aren't they all). I mean really, three bottles of wine, he would have been throwing up all night, or had such a bad hangover that sex in the morning would have been nearly impossible, at least for mere mortals. The lack of communication between husband and wife portends a divorce down the line. There was a one thousand pound elephant in the room and neither would, or could talk about it. Then she admits finally that she threw Greg's business card away early on and just continued to wind him up for months while she can see he is self destructing and the marriage is falling apart. Really, imagine that, what a great surprise that she had gotten to the point of considering leaving him and she was just an innocent bystander in the whole sad play. The mind of a woman is not capable of our understanding and sometimes that is for the best.

You write well, but the subject matter and the characters were not warm and fuzzy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoy the Story

Gale: I have enjoyed all three chapters of this (fiction) story. Please keep writing.

The Game must go on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done

That was was a well written and well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

I did not think you could find a so nice and well played end

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
i liked it

It was intelligently written and the aftermath is realistic to me.The husband has to realize that his fantasy wasn't so great when realized and not blame his wife totally.She comes off as the loving wife,she realizes her own possible issues with not being able to control her reactions after having sex with greg and dedicates herself to her husband and makes the effort to help him with both the aftermath of the sex and also his fears about having kids. It would prob take a lot more then this to heal from the self inflicted wound they made on their marriage but it is realistc they could.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
Pistolpete???

What are you talking about? the comment was from a reader calling himself x_witess_x, he uses that name as a parody/sarcastic take on my user name, you will notice he comments and reads far more stories than I ever could, ask him for his opinion on these stories, Oh and he is American not English. I didn't leave a comment on chapter two of this story.

As for this chapter? No way in hell would I ever let any other man near my wife, and trust me she won't let any other man near her either. So I can't even begin to see the husbands point of view, but as always the story was well written and this last chapter was the best of the chapters, it appears the characters will live very happily and lovingly together maybe using this hopefully one time fantasy as a prop if that is what the writer intended from the start then well done for doing so.

Keep writing Gale82.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Full marks

Excellent writing and editing. Also, great plotting and I dug the creativity. The first installment seemed like such a leap-from fantasy to playing with fire to running into a powderkeg with matches ablaze (to borrow your metaphor). The second demonstrated realistic fallout for both hubby and wife-and what bothered me was the last dig about keeping Greg's number. You resolved those issues in this installment, in a creative way. You might think that over the course of a few months of hubby having periodic lash-outs, the issue might have come to a head ("Honey, I'm sorry for biting your head off. Thing is, you know I'm still bugged about what happened at the resort. Do you really still have Greg's number? If so, tear the fucking thing up. The last thing I need is that hanging over my head like the fucking sword of Damocles."). Having read the trilogy, I get the sense that wife didn't give her comment about having Greg's number any real thought-it was a sort of (clumsey and careless) sarcastic comment to hubby's question ("what if I WON"T get you pregnant"). Whereas, hubby seemed fixated on it, letting it (and the ghost of Greg) fester in his mind for months.

What this story shows, besides the dangers of jumping into extra-partner sex without serious and sober reflection and communication (and even then, if at all), is that two people can have very different and complicated feelings about this sort of thing. To the wife, the experience was exciting, but seriously impactful only in that it brought her to the realization that she wanted to become a mother (with HUBBY). To hubby, it was exciting as a fantasy, but frightening and impactful as it caused him to fear for the stability of his relationship. Wife's reassurrances and patience couldn't get him over the hump.

I liked how the author finally resolved it-a cathartic re-claiming of the fantasy (oh yeah...and she never kept the number anyway). Very cool and original.

Plus, pretty sexy fucking writing, too.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Deep water

There are times in our lives that we cannot realistically know how deep the water is without jumping into the water. If you have not learned how to swim, assuming or hoping it is ankle-shallow doesn't work out well, unless it actually IS. If you assume it is deep (and you are an excellent swimmer) and the jump is high, it will not work out well if it is ankle-shallow. AND you may not have considered that the water is ice-cold, or it may be shark- or electric-eel infested.

BUT, life also cannot be only swimming pools (with guards) or avoid-the-water-altogether. Hubby and Sweety took a risk without knowing what all the dangers were because neither had ever 'jumped in those waters' before! Gale82 did a fine job of getting them out of deep doodoo in the final chapter.

5*

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
I'm truly sorry X john....

...I was fooled by the moniker. I am relieved to know you are still a man!!!-pistolcuckin, I mean pistolPACKINpete!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good

5 stars for the trilogy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pistol? John?

Get a room you fucking faggots.

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Extremely erotic telling of the story, situations and emotions.

Why is this industrial manager cast as such a passive person? Is it a cultural thing?

Was the intent to show the strength of the wife? If so you certainly succeeded. Hubby was a real loss though. Still wonder why the word realise is so popular in British English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a great series

what a great series of stories / but in the long term he will probably brood on it and it will break the marriage / life doesnt always have happy endings / as an infertile man married for nearly 30 years i know / you are a great writer / thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gale82 can write

Competent word slinging here, but the male-female dynamics are not right. The husband has a female brain or is perhaps an unacknowledged homosexual. Just what does this gorgeous young woman see in her middle-aged, dumpy, insecure husband? That is never explained. She is controlling this marriage and calling ALL the shots, maybe that is it. As others have noted, this is cuckold story. When she had her lover's semen leaking down her legs I thought for sure the husband would be licking his lips in anticipation of diving in. Soon enough, he will be. All she has to do is ask.

user110user110over 10 years ago
i agree with anon on 12/3

women should never write from men's perspectives, and vice versa. YOU ALWAYS GET IT WRONG! ALWAYS!

fuck. perfect your own voice before trying to speak in a language you dont know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

These are some of the longest comments I've ever seen. I thought it was a great story well told. Maybe a bit too much detail in some respects and too little in others, but over all a fun read about something that seemed real. Honest people, no wimps, just trying to survive. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BARF!

That about covers this nonsense.

unh0unh0almost 8 years ago
Kudos:

This was a really lovely ending to a very "real" feeling story of marriage gone awry. If we were allowed to vote, I would give you 5*****s. It was involving, full of angst and uncertainly, brilliantly played with the characters and their dialog. Too bad things went too far, as sometimes happens in real life, but I love how you recovered their relationship so intelligently. And yes, I'm the same one who lambasted you for one of your character's comments about Americans and cuckolding. I stand by that, and I stand by saying this story was a complete roller coaster ride of emotions to an equally thrilling conclusion. Well worth the read, and "We'll done".

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Condoms, eh?

Don't Brits have pills? Seems most Brit LW stories rely on condoms for birth control. Are condoms erotic to Brits?

And, so typical of Brit writers to play up boozing to excess. Guess it's a cultural favorite, as I've read that Brits love their booze, maybe more than Germans.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
As for weak, ineffective Brit men paired with "fabulous" wives,

what gives in jolly old England? Why so many supposedly erotic stories with male characters "mismatched" with beautiful wives? Is that erotic to Brit men? Hard to imagine, except for psychological damage done in private "public?" all-male schools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Has a certain charm

Quite an entertaining variation on the cheating theme, but, as is often the case, some of the comments about the story are far more revealing than the story itself.

Norcal62 seems to think that Brits have an obsession with all male schools, booze and condoms, rather than sharing his superior, decidedly more American preference for high school massacres, crack cocaine and spreading STDs.

Perhaps travel would broaden what passes for his mind - on second thoughts, perhaps not. .

LA

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
Another fine story, Gale

Your storytelling is superb! I enjoyed hell out of this, angst and all. There are a lot of high scoring stories on Literotica and none of them are as masterfully told as yours. The comments section of your offerings also remind me....never read the comments section! Obviously, you have some admirers among the commenters- you can count me as one of them. But once again I'm appalled at the utter lack of reading comprehension of most people.

You are one fine writer. My only complaint would be that you haven't written more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’ve given us an engaging story, with a nicely developed time line. Character development is such that I felt as if I knew these people. But I reached a point in the unfolding drama where Mark began to be someone who seemed to never miss an opportunity to “think” and act stupidly. It started getting a bit old. And worn out.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Wonderful end, to a wonderfully written story. Full of raw emotions, a great plot and characters I could relate to. All I need now is to find all the moaners that are leaving rubbish comments sat on Powder Kegs,,when I have a box of matches.

drjlcherrytreedrjlcherrytree3 months ago

Should open it for ratings. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous