The Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin"

So, Usually I drive long distance during the day, but yesterday was different. Your day off is part of my workweek, but you keep in touch and let me know if you leave. Some days I will be gone all day long, usually I am gone all morning and into the afternoon, so I never really drop by the house unannounced. Yesterday, when you called and asked where I was going, I made up a long trip and assured you of my absence for the day, then waited an hour or so and parked down at the end of our block. Only a short time passed before someone showed up, a big guy with darkish skin and expensive clothes, and I watched as he keyed his way into our house and walked right in. Outraged, I almost couldn't resist the urge to barge right in, but I waited for a while. I snuck around the back of the house and heard voices in the bedroom, yours and his, kissing and then silence. I walked around the house and quietly opened the front door, stealthily I made my way to the bedroom door, which was cracked, and peered inside. Your legs were wrapped around this big Latino, pulling him into yourself and bucking, as he split you. Your mouth was open in a pleasurable "O" and you were both completely naked, colliding together in a slow dance of lust and greed. I sat, open jawed, and as I watched you fuck him in our bed. I was jealous, madly so, but the sight turned me on so much that I pulled out my little prick and began to jack-off in the hall. Minutes passed, your moans increased in volume as he slammed himself against you, and I masturbated wildly at the sight before my eyes, loving the expression of fulfillment on your lips. But, at some point, you looked over and saw me. Pushing him off of you and jumping out of bed, you quickly crossed the room and pulled the door open. I sat; pants at my ankles, cock still in hand, and stared up at you. I didn't know what to say. You quickly called him to your side and he grabbed me, picked me up, and tossed me onto the bed. I was scared, he was huge, all of him, and when you grabbed our fuzzy handcuffs and fastened me to the bed, and I was no longer hard, but frightened and receding.

"Look at that," you said, pointing to my crotch. "That's all I have to come home to, short but sweet," and laughed with him as you both stood before me.

I tried to cover up, but you grabbed my pants and secured them over the bedpost. With my boots still on, I couldn't remove my pants or move much, so when you dropped to your knees and began to suck his enormous prick, try as I might, I could not do anything to stop it. Deeply you stuffed him into your succulent mouth, pushing his engorged erection past your candy lips and up to his pubis. You groaned softly as you worked his stick, wrapping your hands around his scrotum and member and pumping him into your wet, sweet blowhole. You paused to look me in the eyes and laugh, then went back to work on him, edging him closer to the bed. With your free hand you began to stroke my limp and tiny manhood, pulling my inch desperately, in the hopes that I might give him some competition. But, with his impressive size slamming into your face, his big balls bouncing off of your sweet chin, I was flaccid and shrunken, tiny and embarrassed to be seen as a lesser man in the sight of my lover.

He even laughed at me and told her to give it up, no way was I man enough with my baby cock. She giggled and let go of me, concentrating on him. After a few moments, as he tensed and closed his eyes, you pulled his fat, purple cock out of your mouth and he spurted streams of seminal fluid across your lips, into your open mouth, and onto your waiting tongue. Huge jets of jizm spouted and coated your beautiful face. Then you turned to me and quickly began kissing and frenching me, his hot cum dripping and rubbing off on my face, the taste of his fresh orgasm carried on your tongue as you shoved it into my mouth and pushed his load past my lips. You made me swallow his cum, rubbed your stained face across my lips, covering me in sticky semen. You bent full over and smiled at him, he stepped up behind you and slid his stiffness into your hungry cunt, and then you began to talk in whispers about how huge he was and how good it felt to finally have a man inside you. My dick rose to attention as I watched him stuff you full. Holding the side of the bed for leverage, you pushed back and rocked with his impacts, biting your lip as he plunged deep inside you. Then, leaning over the edge of the bed, you slipped my budding erection past your pink lips and began to suckle me tenderly. I watched him fuck you good and hard, pressing you to your limits and pleasing you with every stroke as you licked my scrotum and bit at my testes, pulling at my meat with one hand while bracing with the other. He pumped you silly, moving back and forth in long, deliberate strokes and pushing into you so far that you tensed and held your breath. After you came, twice, he slowed and slid to his maximum depth, pulsing a shot of man-juice into your dark tunnel and groaning with you at its intensity. Then, without a word, he dressed and walked out, while you, still buried in my crotch, didn't seem to notice. I could see you dripping with his fluids and, noticing that I was watching them run down the insides of you legs, you hopped onto the bed and mounted my face. Straddling my head you ground your sticky, sweet hole onto my tongue, tensing with each stroke as you road my tongue and pressed tight circles, with your swollen clit, on my chin. His hot, bitter juices covered me as they ran out of you and onto me, tasting salty as they mixed with your excitement and my saliva. I licked your stretched pussy and buried my licker deep within your cheating hole, while you sucked away at my tiny shaft, pushing all of it easily into your mouth as you playfully slapped at my balls.

"You saw how huge he was, right?" You asked me. "That is what I love, a huge, thick, pole of an erection to stuff into any hole I choose, not some tiny, little sausage that I can't even feel, like yours." She stopped sucking on it and reached into the nightstand. "Now I want to see how big my little man really is," she smirked as she held out a ruler and slapped me across the balls.

"Justin, whom you just met, was almost a full eight and a half inches the last time I measured him. Josh is only five and a half, but thick. Nick and Jarred are both above six, though Nick's is skinny and Jarred's is thick, and Richard was an eight, "she said. Proud of herself, she continued, "What about you shorty?"

"Please, baby, don't" I pleaded, but she just shrugged and placed the ruler next to my dick, not really trying to get a good reading.

"Oh my god," she giggled. "You really are tiny, little boy. It's shorter than my finger. Somewhere there is a midget with an eight inch cock that belongs to you," She laughed, biting my testicles hard and shoving three fingers into my surprised asshole. "You like that? You fucking pansy, you love it in the ass because it's the only way you'll ever have a big dick, huh? Well, fucking other guys is the only way I can have a big, fat cock too, so deal with it and quit being jealous. Your needle dick won't satisfy me, ever, so I'm gonna fuck them day and night and you and your little prick will get the seconds and love it, or I'll just go on."

Her words stung my ears as she started to suck my joystick again, but soon, with visions of other men fucking my love, I spewed my hot, steaming load into her mouth and she swallowed it as she tongued my balls and I jerked and started with aftershocks.

"Steven"

She's so sexy, so young, so spirited, but she lacks a wealth of experience. I try, I do, to show her and teach her, but she is immovable, untouchable. She'd rather play the same old game than to include me in a new one. So, I play along, pretending to not know, while she continues to not tell. When she does tell me things it is only when she is mad or feeling pressured so it isn't nice or thoughtful, it is down right mean. My love for her goes undiminished, but my respect for her is utterly wiped out.

A new call I.D.; a new mystery number, and we begin the dance again. I looked it up in the book and, for once, it is there. Close, no south-side address, it is a mile and a half away, so quick and easy, so convenient. I know again why I have that familiar feeling and it hurts. You act as if everything is grand, which I guess it must be for you since you have your pick of lovers.

So now I must ask, after looking it up, going and finding the apartments, and pin-pointing the source of our problems, I sit you down and ask. You are furious, how dare I check up on you. But, we did laundry last week, and you were on your cycle, so how is it, that your "Slut" T-shirt is in the dirty clothes? When did you wear it? It is stained and wrinkled, not hidden, but turned inside out and inconspicuous in the basket in your closet. You initiate him last weekend? No wonder he calls on your days off, but I was off for the holidays too, so no fun-time this week, just time with me. But we do have our fun, don't we?

How many men does it take to satisfy you? By my count you have slept with, at least, seven or more in the year I've been with you. My guess is even more than that, those are simply the ones I know of, and you were very busy last summer. I went out of town and you would be late, sometimes very late, getting home from work and would talk quietly for a moment, then make an excuse to say goodnight. Now I understand better why, and I know that you felt no remorse for it either, you love it, and you figure it's my punishment for leaving you alone. So, you bring another man into our house and fuck him all night long, on our couch, in our bed, then let him stay the night, knowing that I'm hundreds of miles away.

That is what started it all, you finding that poem I'd written about my doubts about us, then jumping to conclusions and, at the same time, into someone else's boxers. I find stray pairs, now and then, and I know what they mean. You are a collector; you like to keep souvenirs from your visits to the meat factory and leave them out for me to find and contemplate. You are a vicious beauty, emasculating me with the same knife you use to cut our wedding cake. You seem so happy to be in my arms, yet I've seen you in the arms of another and I can smell them on you when you come home.

Last month you came home late, from seeing your friends, and you were randy, in the mood and ready to go. I stripped off quickly, and stripped you too, threw you onto the bed and pushed myself deeply into you. After a slick and easy penetration, where you swallowed me up, accommodating my swollen member effortlessly, a wave of your scent hit me. Stronger than you have ever smelt before, with your legs spread wide and my dick stuck into you. I could smell the fresh sex radiating from within you. How long did you wait? Had it only been an hour? Twenty minutes? You must have come straight home from him. You were stretched and open for my entry, hot and juicy from all the attention you were receiving and begging for it as I plunged myself into you depths. You acted pained slightly, I spread your sexy legs apart as far as they will stretch, pressing the weight of my whole body into my thrusts. I pound my length into you with an angry excitement. The constant fragrance of betrayal surrounds you as I hammered my manhood into your gaping, dilated cunt. No amount of effort could make you tight that night. You were loose and open wide, your mound was puffy with impact, and your labials were stretched and swollen, like a wrinkled flower that frames your sweet honey-hole. I pounded away for half an hour, yet, horny as you were; you showed few signs of excitement until I pulled a scarf out, from under the bed and started to choke you. You love asphyxia, you told me, and I rather like the empowerment of holding you in place and in line. If I wanted, I could choke completely unconscious, turn you over, and fuck you in the ass until you bled. Teach you to cheat on me,

But I rather like our arrangement, I just love the fact that you can't help yourself, and I love to think of your beautiful pussy being filled with another man's rod. It makes me sick, horny, happy, sad, jealous, and desperate, all at the same time. I want to kill you, fuck you, and hurt you back, but I really just want my turn on the Ferris wheel.

I know that I am not enough man to keep you happy; you have reminded me again and again. Some days I sit nude, in front of the mirror, and stare at my manhood. I imagine how it must look to you, having seen so many other cocks, to see me when we shower together, hanging limp and cold. You must laugh each time, to yourself, at what a tiny boy you have found to share yourself with, knowing that the others can offer you so much more, and loving the fact that I am naïve and willing to give you anything. You must enjoy it, the powerful feeling of being my master, knowing that all you have to do is bring up my inadequate member and I am shattered, knowing that your angry words about how small I am will stay with me for months. That is why you say them, to keep me in line, to punish me, and to castrate me in front of your friends and your other lovers. They see it all, the ones who work with you and hang out with you, you introduce them to the men in you life. You parade your new lovers for all of our friends to see and then shamelessly leave with them, knowing that everyone is aware of what's going on, except for me.

I watch you closely, never letting you out of my sight for long, but you are quick and easy, slipping away for an hour or less, or bringing them to you. I call constantly when you are off and I am at work, and you faithfully answer. Though it seems a distraction sometimes, you act as if you were asleep, or speak in yes/no monotones. You tell me you love me quietly, but not that you miss me or that you're thinking of me, so it might seem, to someone else that you are speaking to your mom or a friend. That way you can return to the visitor at hand and have no explaining to do, while I drive long distances and wonder what you do when I'm not there.

I still find mistakes on occasion; a hidden love note, a pair of boxers, a rag or panties with the dried remains of another lover's orgasm. You don't think that I look after you, but I pay attention. I look less now, I know that you're doing it anyway, and I always seem to find something you've left behind. So I only look when I feel like finding something, when it makes me jealous and horny or when I want to jack-off. You see I live vicariously through your sex life. While you are out there making out with some new friend, or being felt up by your ex, or getting the stuffing fucked out of you by some stranger you met a Hudson's bar, I am at home, thinking about what you are doing, writing about what you are doing. I walk around nude, if it's cold enough to shrink my package to a petite little nub of penile tissue and a bunched up scrotum or masturbate like crazy. I measure my cock (which I've measured at 7¼" before, but usually it's 7 fully erect, but I've measured it as small as 2 ¾" when on Ephedrine and in a cold room with my jewels exposed). I look at dirty magazines, though I tend to center on the ones involving penetration, and lay them out with my favorites from each magazine exposed. I tend to lean towards pictures of girls that resemble you, especially if they happen to be sucking cock, getting fucked, or are at it with a multitude of guys. The ones I like most are the ones where you can clearly see a woman, hopefully looking just like my lover, being penetrated by two men, vaginally, orally, anally, whatever. Just two men, with pulsating erections, putting it to her while she seems to be loving every minute of it. I like the "I just got caught" look in her eyes while she's got a huge cock filling her mouth, or the "I'll show you how I can get them off" glare as she takes them both while staring you down.

How mind-blowing it would be to take a drive with my lover, having told her to dress up and look hot. Pick up someone, like one of her boyfriends, and go for a long drive on the back roads outside of town. When I park and step out, I say that I'll be back after a walk. She climbs in the back and makes out with him, passionately touching him everywhere. She quickly has his fat dick out of his pants and into her mouth, while he simply watches her work her magic. How intense it would be to peep at them for a time, then, as she sucks away at his staff, to open the door and tear away at her panties. As she slowly throats another man I split her hot lips and dive in, driving my hard dick into her mound as I stare down at her sexy, white ass. To know that she might swallow the seed of another stallion while she yet takes you into her center. To know that she might compare the feel of them both and consider the size of them both while they are still in her, and that he has the advantage of stretching the mouth while I pound away at the hole that has seen the most use. Knowing that she must lust for his thick, stiff member as she pushes and strokes it with her lips and tongue, tasting of him, and watching him penetrate her face. While I am behind her and pushing away, forgotten in her thoughts and only stimulating her lust for him further as my balls impact with her clitoris. I fill her velvet slit with my climax, pulsing a line of semen within her and slipping out gently as she continues to devour this man's genitals. Suddenly she lifts up, turns around and then flips over, spreading her muscular legs wide and offering him a shot at her dripping entrance. He quickly complies and I watch as he stuffs his piece into my lover, who gasps at his penetration and begins to claw and pull at him, instantly wanting a good, hard fucking. Having spent my seed, I stand in the open door, watching her buck and moan as this young stud pounds away at her. She looks up at me and smiles. Slyly she stifles a laugh. I stand directly above her with my flaccid penis, shrunk from exposure and jealousy, watching her take him and love it. She pulls at my manhood, and I lean in. She nuzzles and kisses at my scrotum, licking and tasting of me, then slides my member inside her mouth. She is so gentle, suckling at my little shaft and moving her writhing tongue in circles about my package. I am quickly drawn back to erect by her wonderful oral talents and begin to slip a long, stiff dick, back and forth, into her. Painting her soft, pink lips with the swollen purple head of it and working it deep into her face, pushing her down to pubis and holding her there for a time. While he, being young and lusty, has filled her with cum and has started again at it. One more lengthy stuffing of her sweet flower and he is spent, pounding off another load and then stepping off for a pee. She is not distracted by the stream of juices running out of her swollen and sticky pussy as her lover leaves his post; she concentrates on my fat member as I continue to work it into her beautiful face. Taking her by the hair and raping her mouth, fucking away at it while she gasps for air and relaxes her throat, I pound my stiffness into her mouth and hold it deep within. For a moment I push it in to the hilt, stretching and pressing it to its greatest depth and hesitate. The rush of jism shoots and throbs down her throat and she is filled with a steady stream of my lust, jealousy, and gratitude in a hot, sticky liquid package, coating her insides as my territory again. She swallows my seed and smiles up at me.

We drive him home, talking lightly of nothing, until we arrive at his apartment and she kisses him quickly and says goodnight. Now that would be a night to remember. Going home and eating her slick, glazed cunt, as she talks dirty and tells me how big and filling he was and how she loved sucking on his massive dick. How his balls tasted like candy and how she wished he would have cum in her mouth too. She looks down at me and asks how it tastes, how another man's seed tastes after he unloads it into your woman's crevice. She teases me as I lap at her pussy, telling me that he was so good, so hard, so filling, and how we should do that all the time. I listen to her prod and toy with me as I round her lips and hood with tongue-lashings and sweet kisses. She loves to show me up, to make me feel small and inadequate, justifying her naughty behavior with my shortcomings and thrilling at the opportunity to humiliate me.