The Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knows how I love to hear of her trysts with other men, describing every moment to me and whispering of how much pleasure they give her. She knows I want her to compare my manhood with theirs and laugh and poke fun at me, to say what I fear the most and to tell me that my cock is a tiny, little joke that she finds hilarious. Then to tell me, in detail, of how all the others were so big, so filling, so hot, thick, and tasty. To give away all her secrets and to tell me honestly how much she loves to be full of men, to straddle another man's massive rod, or slip a stranger's big, stiff erection between her lips. How it feels to go out and search for a stud to fill her up and fuck his dumb stick until it's worn out and limp. Then to come home and laugh at my little penis as I try to impress her with it, joking with me about how humiliating it must be to have such a tiny dick. Only allowing me to slip my tongue inside her slick, hot cunt to taste what the juice of another man tastes like, then pushing me away. I would beg for her to suck it, let her fuck anyone she wanted as a trade, let her go out and share her fabulous pussy with every man she knows, just so she would come home and slip my little piece of meat into her mouth. Let her be as nasty as she wants, let her tease and torment me or force me to watch someone else fuck her rotten with a huge cock, just so she would pay some attention to my undeserving prick.

I think of it often, dreaming of it while I sit at home, nude and cold, shrunken to a tiny state, and write about it. I take Ephedrine early and open the front door. it is freezing outside and my manhood will almost vanish, my balls pulling up to my body, my penis shriveling up to a little nub, which I pull my foreskin over to make it appear even smaller than it is. My shaven pubis is a bundle of electric nerves, my balls are incredibly sensitive, and my scrotum is tightly bound to my body. My shrunk trunk is no more than a couple of inches long, and I parade it around like it is a tree limb, stopping to admire my miniature genitals in the mirror, or sitting outside in a long coat and a pair of jeans with the whole crotch cut out. It is an adrenaline rush to be so small, to think that if anyone saw you in this state they would think you were sexually handicapped having such an incredibly tiny dick. But, the truth is, all men have tiny cocks. It is only when excited or comfortable that they hang or stiffen. When, in the cold, exposed to nature, or in a fight or struggle, they draw up to the body and are not impressive to look on.

Unless you can actually appreciate all the sizes and stages of a penis, and not just when it's hard, then you don't truly understand it as an organ. It has a self-defense mechanism that automatically calls it back to the body when it is in danger, or exposed, or not in use. It has a mind of its own and takes orders from no one, not even its owner. Though a full set of pink lips can persuade it with ease, it is not a sure thing. It is attached directly to the brain and they must work in tandem to achieve maximum stiffness. Without the mental assistance, it is just a flaccid piece of flesh (even morning stiffness is caused by dreams or thoughts of an erotic nature); the physical and psychological stimulation must both be there for a man to reach his true peak in size and strength. So the speed, combined with the exposure to cold, allow me to dwell on perverse thoughts for an extended period of time, having reduced my genitals to nothing, and to put off an orgasm for a time.

"Josh"

So now she has gone to visit him. She told me that she had spoken with him today, earlier at work. But a call from the Regency, just down the street, which she failed to answer, and she has to go visit her mother. A discreet call, I love you, I'm coming over, and then she is off. Yes, I let her go. I know the game by now and the rules that govern it. She has to have time to be bad. I noticed Nick stayed at work today, but I don't know for how long. I drove by at 12:15 and called at 12:30, everything was kosher and she spoke to me for a minute, no rushed, quiet goodbye. So that fire must have cooled some with my presence, but the other is an old flame, a recurring nightmare from which she will not wake. So I sit and wait patiently while she rubs the six-inch itch, expecting that when she comes home she shall share with me. I allow her to venture, to keep things hopping and juice up her system, and to give myself time to think of naughty things to do to her when she returns.

Now this one I have met shook hands with, etc. He is a small guy, well, smaller than I am in stature, maybe 5'9". He has blonde hair and a thin, boyish body. Smaller than I am in size, I expect that he is not so big, or filling. Yet, he is a young man; he can do it all day, so there is room for worry. I understand her need for validation through the attentions of men, I suffer from a need for validation from her, and it is an illness. I try to be brave and suffer her scorn and jibes, but it is difficult to deal with her, she lashes out at me, yet runs to them. Why do they have all the fun? Why can't I just fuck her and roll off? Am I so pathetic? I wonder, I have never felt quite like this before and it disturbs me deeply to thing of myself as less than any man's equal. It disturbs me even more to think of her seeing me as the lesser man. I know she loves me, she does, but she has a flirtatious heart and a young, lean body that quakes when you slam into it. She has her wild oats to sew and she is not bashful, she takes them in like she is single and carefree. I could fight it, but then I would not share in any of it. So I play the game and slide my little pecker into her to check for the signs of others. I am turned on by the fact that she hasn't been with anyone and she's tight and grip my cock with her contracting muscles; I am also turned on by her when she is stretched and dilated, moist and ready for me without foreplay or explanation. I imagine whom she hosts and how I must stack up against them, when she is so huge and wet. I push myself into her as best I can, knowing that I am now in competition with the others before me, and hope that I can give her what she needs.

She asked me if she was lame in the sack, I said no. It is not so much what she does as how she does it, so I cannot say that she does not please me, I just have strange tastes and so does she. I love to daydream about her trysts; she is fuel for a massive fire of lust, jealousy, and greedy abandon. I picture her fucking other men when she is gone, whether she is or not is part of the mystery, she is not as naughty as I think she is. But she is something, and truthful is not it unless she is angry, and that kind of truth you don't want. Though I do enjoy the occasional insult and humiliation trip, she does not tell me that I am small while she strokes and sucks at me, but when she is angry and distant. It hurts my pride and crushes my heart, when she could make it the center of our lovemaking. She misses the opportunity to unload her heart and conscience upon me and to let me writhe in humility and decadence with her as we relive her sexual experiences, whether real or imagined. I write of it, I think of it, I even yearn, just a little, for it, yet I am left out of it all while she enjoys her secrets. I want to fuck it out of her mouth, to fill her so full of myself that she spontaneously confesses. I want her to call out to me while I plunge away and to tell me of the things she thinks of when she is randy, to confess her lust for other men and allow it to fuel our own sex. Yet she is shy of it, even the video camera, and will not open her world or herself to me, so I am lonely for her company and dying to confess myself to her. I want to watch other men fuck her. I want to feel that familiar burning, in my loins, as I watch her suck another man's cock and swallow his pride along with mine. I don't really know why it turns me on so much, I hate to think of it, yet I do. I am disgusted and humiliated by the very thought, yet I dream of it when she is gone and find myself stiff and swollen when I do.

"En masse"

My Rebecca is such a beautiful woman. She is young, just twenty-one. She has a supple, sexy body, with perky nipples and a hairy mound that pooches out from between her legs. Her ass is perfection and her mouth heaven. The only flaw to her is that she is a hopeless slut. She has her boyfriends; Nick, Josh, Jarred, Jason, Richard, and a married guy named Dave. Her excuse is that I am too controlling and she needs the freedom to do as she pleases.

I exploded one night when she got home at three a.m. and threatened to kick her out. She went crazy and told me that she was leaving and proceeded to pack her clothes. Mad with jealousy, I threw her down and forced myself upon her, tearing off her pants and shirt. She fought hard and almost got away, but I held her steady and pushed her legs apart. The struggle had already made me hard and I slide easily inside her. She began laughing and told me that she had just fucked Richard who has an enormous dick. She was stretched and still wet from it. I could tell that she wasn't lying as I pushed myself deep into her cunt and got no reaction. She was screaming about how tiny my dick was when I slapped her. I continued fucking her dilated opening until I filled it, not for the first time that night, with my warm, sweet jism.

She cried for a bit and continued packing half naked. I apologized later and told her that I really didn't care about the others. She said she loved me, but that she was moving anyways.

Within the week she had an apartment and two roommates. I distanced myself as best I could, but she kept returning to me and begged for me to do outrageous things to her, which I did willingly. I fucked her mouth and filmed it as she moaned in pleasure and I spilt my seed across her red lips. I tied her up and fucked her sweet ass while I cussed her and taunted her in her discomfort. She would jack me off and tell me how she loved my huge dick and how she dreamed of me fucking her every night.

Eventually I sat her down and told her about my fantasies and how I knew she fucked other guys and how I just wanted her to be honest about it. So when one of her roomies didn't keep their word and move in, she decided to let me instead.

Now I live downstairs and have the den, while she has her own bedroom and Sheila has the other bedroom. Every night she has a different lover, watching T.V. downstairs and kissing them in-front of me until she leads them upstairs. What she doesn't know is the Sheila loves to suck my dick while I listen to her bed creak upstairs. We share days off too, while Baby has two different days off. She might suspect, but I don't think so, she thinks Sheila is a lesbian.

Sometimes they spend the night and she wakes me in the morning with a blowjob, but usually she kicks them out before midnight. After fucking and sucking them for an hour or so, she'll walk them to their car and kiss them goodbye. Then, full of cum and still sticky, she'll lead me upstairs and tell me all about it while I take my turn fucking her.

I started taping her having sex with them a month ago. Each guy has his own tape, with a separate one for strangers and newcomers. I watch them with Sheila on our days off and she does nasty things to me to get my attention. But Rebecca is my obsession, I live to make her happy and with six other lovers she is ecstatic. She records herself fucking them now and leaves the tapes for me to find. Always I am the follow-up, getting the sloppy seconds and pushing her to another orgasm before she goes to bed. Sometimes, when she is angry, she orders me to eat her freshly fucked pussy and taunts me, asking how his cum tastes and telling me how big and stiff he was. I lap up the jealousy and eagerly do anything she asks me to.

Only Richard and Jason are intimidating, both have very large penises. Josh and Jarred are about as big as me and Nick and Dave both have small dicks. She loves to use the three day weekends to torture me, buying me crank and doing a ton with me, then making me parade around for the camera after she rubs me down with ice and makes my dick tiny. She laughs at me and tells me how huge the others are and keeps the tapes hidden for blackmail, I can never leave she says or the world will see my baby dick.

I love her and allow her to poke fun at me, even go with her to gay bars where she'll pick up a stranger and bring them home so she can film me giving them blow jobs and make me watch it with her later. She's done this several times and has a tape of me sucking off probably ten different guys. She even fucked about half of them and made me sit at the edge of the bed, naked, and watch as she smiles at me with her legs spread wide.

To my count, she has fucked almost twenty guys since I met her. She only keeps the ones who are easy to schedule and who only want to fuck her and leave. I can do nothing except take my jealousy out on Sheila by making her suck me off while I watch the tapes of my whore girlfriend as she fucks one guy after another.

My favorite tape is the one of Richard; she loves his massive member and has taped herself giving him head over and over. She smiles when I put that tape in and loves to watch me squirm as I see her, mouth full of rod, servicing him like a slave and moaning as he spews copious amounts of cum all over her face and across her hungry tongue. This is usually the tape she uses when we do crank and she feels like being vicious and telling me what a pathetic, little dick I have and how she loves to fuck other men because my tiny prick doesn't even excite her anymore. This turns me on too though and I always end up fucking her tight ass while I pull her hair or strangle her. She likes it rough and the more fun she makes of my manhood the better the grudge fuck is afterward.

But, paradise always has trouble. Nick found out about Jarred and they ended up fighting outside and going to jail together, Josh is Sheila's brother and eventually found out what was going on, and even the married guy got sick of her and dumped her. So for a while, since Jason started dating Sheila, she only had one other guy to fuck besides me. Then she started going out and bringing home complete strangers from the bars, some so drunk they couldn't even get it up, others so tiny that she laughed at them and made me throw them out.

Then she met Antonio. He is a Latino, almost seven foot tall, with fingers almost as long as my dick. Every night for weeks she had him over, making tape after tape of their sessions and not even staying up to watch them or allowing me a follow up. Finally I got up the courage to watch the very first tape of them and my ego was shattered completely. After a long, intense bout of foreplay, she then kneeled in-front of him and proceeded to unzip his tight, black pants. She was overjoyed when he flopped out the biggest dick I had ever seen, maybe nine and a half inches and thick like a baby's arm. She couldn't even come close to fitting it into her mouth, so she quickly stripped and hopped on the bed, begging him to fuck her. He did, pushing his awe-inspiring member into her and making her squeal with the extremity of his penetration. Now I understood why she ignores me. How can I compete with that? But soon her tired of her and she ended up on the couch with me watching him fuck her every night rather than actually fucking him.

Soon she got the itch again and began to bring home nothing but athletes, all of them big and tall. Most of them were Black, some Latino, and few were White. Among the Blacks she found several over eight inches and chose to rotate them while she spent more time sucking mine to placate me while she made me watch the tapes of her fucking them and allowing them to cum anywhere they wanted while she would beg for more and talk about how small her boyfriend's dick was. This was too much for most of them and they too got bored with her and I ended up with her almost to myself. We would get naked and she would complain about my inadequate equipment while we watched the tapes of her begging one guy after another to fuck her after she would suck them hard and make sure the camera got a good view of just how big they were fully erect.

That's when I asked her to marry me. Lonely for attention and only receiving it from me, she agreed and we took a week and drove to Vegas. She would blow me while I drove and loved it when I'd pull up next to a semi and allow them to watch the action. She'd place her ass against the glass and pull down her panties so they could get a good look at her twat while her head bobbed madly in my lap. I would stream jets of hot spunk into her mouth and she would stick out her tongue so that our audience could see it and then wave as she swallowed and I slowed down.

One night, in Arizona, she decided that she wanted to try multiple partners, so she invited a guy from the bar up to our hotel room and proceeded to suck my dick right in front of him. He was about to leave when she turned on him and began tugging at his pants, hungry for him, and almost ripped them off trying to get to his stiffening prick. He was no Antonio, but he was already rigid and she convinced him to fuck her while she turned back to sucking my dick. We had a long and interesting night where she took turns fucking me and sucking on him and then directed me to lay back while she stuffed me up her ass and then pulled him on top to fuck her moist and swollen pussy. She wore us both out and he left while she curled up to me and passed out in my arms.

The next day we were in Vegas and she got me to the chapel and we made it official, she was now my slut wife. The honeymoon is where things really got out of hand. Now she owned me and she knew it. I could deny her nothing and spent the night fucking her while she whispered in my ear about her fantasies and all the things she was going to make me let her do.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Game Ch. 07 Previous Part
The Game Series Info

Similar Stories

Broken A man is forced to watch his wife being destroyed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Young Wife: Ruined A man unwittenly helps ruin his wife with a wager.in NonConsent/Reluctance
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Auction Affair A young husband catches his wife and...well...in Loving Wives
New Neighbors Wife submits to neighbor, makes me oficially give her to him.in Loving Wives
More Stories