All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 13'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH WOW!

I have been waiting soooo long for you to wirte again and you DEFINITELY DIDN'T DISAPPOINT! All I can say is...wow AND DOUBLE WOW!!!!!!!

I do believe you are the BEST writer I have ever read. You just have this way of writing that is AMAZING!!!!

Chapter after chapter is WONDERFUL!!!!

I can hardly wait for the THREESOME and MORE!!!!

I hope you continue writing on 'The GAME' for DOZENS and DOZENS more chapters!!!!!

Sara, you ARE INCREDIBLE!!!

MORE MORE MORE

BarnYardCatBarnYardCatover 16 years ago
Well worth the wait

I have wondered if you lost the zest for writing such thoroughly erotic and stimulating stories and I am so glad you haven't. "The Game" has been some of the best read ever! I can hardly wait for the next chapter to unfold.

Thanks for getting my juices flowing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome Back !

Don't you dare take so lomg ever again. You're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Echo

I kept searching for stories as well written and erotic as "The Game" alas few cum close. You are a wonderful writer. Will Molè's adventures continue also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank God You're Back!

Sara, I've missed you. Don't leave us in a lurch again, your stories are among the best I've ever found on this site and I've sorely missed getting to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome home!

Thanks for coming back to us, you were very sorely missed. There isn't a more complex and erotic writer on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous