The Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him and turned to her young friend. She sucked his cock exactly as the director would instruct her to, gagging on his head as she worked to get his entire shaft past her lips. He moaned the whole time, which didn't help her at all to know when it was coming.

It took forever. She was, and she knew how awful this seemed, bored. She had stopped sucking him and was jacking him off while she talked dirty. "Come for me baby. You promised me a load." Still nothing. He was probably nervous.

She shut up, put it back in his mouth and pulled at his hips until he was fucking her face. That did the trick.

She closed her eyes. It covered her face. It got in her hair and in her eyes. It's what she deserved for so aggressively deciding to be a cum slut.

"Do you want a towel?" Collin asked her. He was polite that way, always had been.

"No. I want to fuck."

She climbed to the middle of the bed. The kid had never lost his hardon. He had wrapped it up dutifully. She begged him to her.

"Do me!" she growled.

He took her. He entered her in a single hard fast thrust.

Collin is a sweet, caring, and considerate lover. The stranger fucked her brains out.

Mark was so pleased with his kitten. She had taken the punishment without the slightest protest. Now, bound in his favorite position he wanted to reward her. The massager was large and powerful, not one of the little toys you get at the adult store but a therapeutic device sold in that weird store at the mall beside the massaging chairs and the foot baths.

He set it on two to start. With her butt propped in the air her asshole and cunt were open for his amusement but this was for her and he pressed the wand between her thighs.

"Let it out, Kitten. Daddy will take care of you." She sobbed loudly, uncontrollably, as the vibrations, pressed firmly on her clit caused her whole body to shake.

He thumbed the dial to four and then five. She cried out louder. He pressed it more firmly against her. He knew just where to hold it. He didn't move it. Experience and experimentation had taught him it worked best pressed directly upon her clitoris until she shrieked like a banshee in a horror movie.

He thumbed the dial to eight and she went silent, panting. She was close.

He stopped.

"Catch your breath," he told her.

He took the pitcher of ice water and ran a thin stream over her bright red ass and then directed it at her asshole. It would dribble from there, down her pussy, until it hardened and numbed her tasty little clit.

When she was breathing normally, he set the device on two again and put it back where she wanted it. She moaned. He took his time working her back up again. He wanted the shriek. He would get it.

"Fuck - Yeah - Fuck - Yeah..." Allison chanted with each thrust the young man directed at her cunt. Collin stood next to the bed watching. She was covered in cum, her feet in the air on other side of the man's thin ass. "Don't come in side me. Shoot it on me. Shoot it on my tits. I want to be your cum slut. Do it. Fuck me. Come on me."

Collin had recovered his hard on. He waited his turn.

The device was on ten. Yvette' whole body shook. She had tensed every muscle from her neck to her feet. She was barely breathing, holding her breath for as long as she could until she would gasp for air and then lock her jaw again.

"Don't you come. Not yet." He said firmly. He never yelled at her. It was worse that he kept his voice calm. "Not yet."

The second time he had pressed the machine to her he had gotten her to this point and then stopped, just like he had done the first time. This time he would let her come. If she held out until she had permission it would be that much better.

"Don't come yet. Hold it. Hold it in."

She gasped again. It almost happened.

"Almost," he said. She was sure the device was on maximum. It felt like it was on maximum. "Almost," he said again.

It wasn't on maximum. He did whatever he did to make it speed up. It must not have been past half way. It felt like lightning had stuck her clit.

"Now!" he said excitedly.

"She squealed and let it hit. It was not unlike the time as a teenager she was hit by a car and knocked off her bicycle.

"Come for me, Kitten."

She squealed louder.

He slapped her ass. It was just his hand but it did it. She shrieked. "Stoooooop!!" It was what he wanted. It was what she wanted. It wasn't the safe word. The thrill was in the insistence that he stop but him pushing her through it. He slapped her again. He held the wand to her and slapped her ass and she screamed. Her cunt burst forth a release of juice or piss or whatever it was onto the mat and she screamed and he slapped and she screamed more.

And then the vibrating stopped.

He pulled her head backwards by her pony tail and stuffed his swollen cock inside of her. He was so strong and so thick her orgasm exploded with a new, almost painful intensity. She screamed nonsense. With the device on his cock, this promised to go on a long, long time.

The stranger groaned louder and louder as he fucked Collins wife. Collin had stopped jacking off. He couldn't waste it.

"Come on me. Pull it out. Shoot it on me. Do it." This was new. He wasn't going to say he DIDN'T like it but he was still undecided. "Give it to me!" she growled.

The man pulled back and out of her. She yanked at the rubber and tossed it to the floor. He jacked his cock. Allison stuffed two fingers where the man's cock had just been.

Fuck he was old, Collin thought to himself. The boy shot cum clear to the headboard. It hit her face again where their previous loads were threatening to dry. He aimed it and hit her tits and her belly.

"Yeah. Right there. Shoot it on me," she moaned. He came onto the back of her hand and onto her pussy.

"Honey. Do me!"

Collin took his place between his wife's spread legs and although it wasn't close to what the younger more fit man had done he fucked her wildly. He fucked her hard.

"Fill me up. Come inside me. Fill me up! Fill your cum slut. Come here."

"Huh, Me?" said the man behind him.

"Yeah, come here. Let me suck it."

This was her thing. She got off on it. It had taken her fifteen years to admit what she wanted. They had played around with various little kinks and she was a good sport but it never got her off. Not like this.

She slipped the man's cock into her mouth and moaned. Collin fucked her harder. It was the game.

"You like me covered in cum, you like your cum slut?" she purred. Collin knew she was talking to him but the stranger answered.

"Yeah. You are fucking hot," he told her.

"You want to rub it into my tits?" she asked taking a break from sucking him then stuffed him right back in her pie hole.

"Yeah... or..."

"Or what?" she asked. His chatter was getting in the way of her giving head. Collin noticed her irritation. He had a comment or two to make but he was busy fucking her.

"Can I suck it... can I suck it off your tits?"

"Oh fucking yeah!" growled Allison.

Collin rocked back onto his knees pulling her to him. It was harder to fuck but it allowed the pervy man to get to her tits.

Allison moaned in ecstasy.

Collin came. He kept in her pussy. "Oh yeah! Fill me up!"

He pressed the last of his jizz into his wife and then backed away.

"Do you want to eat it out of me?" she cooed at the man.

He didn't even reply, he dove right to her filthy cum filled pussy and dug in.

Allison liked to have a little trophy. Collin took a single picture with the little digital camera she kept her highlight reel on. They didn't use their phones. She didn't want the pictures going anywhere and thought the little point and shoot did that.

She came again as the man licked her. She moaned and gripped his cock. Collin had to wonder what was next. They each had lines they wouldn't cross and he felt them inching perilously close to one of his.

Mark was OCD. It was the one thing that let her let him try his weird little games in the first place. If he said he was going to X, Y, and Z and it was going to take twenty minutes, that's exactly what it was going to take. Her challenge was getting all the way to Z. At first she struggled to get through X but with time she had learned.

The device kept him from coming. Although he had fucked her for a long time, he was still hard. He had rolled her onto her back. They were now in Y. She lay with her legs propped up her arms fastened to her knees spread open. He held her head in one hand slowly fucking her mouth. He always fucked slowly, her pussy her mouth, or Z. His other hand worked her clit and fingered her cunt.

It wasn't physically pleasurable. She had come as much as she needed to. It was emotionally pleasurable. She had, when she was young and single, struggled with the inner conflict of being both co-dependent and rebellious in her relationships. She struggled unreasonably to please men who were un-pleasable but at the same time wandered in search of a thrill fucking their roommates or other despicable acts of defiance.

Mark met both her needs. He defined precisely what she needed to do to please him but also challenged her in exciting and deviant ways. She was, at this moment, a fuck toy, nothing more or nothing less. She delighted in her role.

Whatever the time limit was he reached it and he removed his cock from her mouth.

She lay motionless on the floor. She watched him as he moved around her. He unfastened her wrists from her thighs and her ankles from the bar and she stretched her body out long and thin on the floor. She suspected what he would do next but he might have something else in mind. It wasn't hers to question. Physically and emotionally exhausted she would do whatever was asked or instructed.

He picked her up from the floor easily and laid her onto the bed. He moved her arms over her head and fastened her wrists together. He did the same with her legs and ankles. He rolled her onto her belly.

From beneath the bed he pulled heavy chains that rattled when he moved them.

She was stretched out across the thick soft mattress.

The lube was cold on her well-spanked bottom. His touch was soft. His thick finger worked it into her asshole.

He took a position on top of her. His full weight pressing down, she took comfort in the feel of him blanketing her.

His cock entered her ass. Slowly he moved his hips. It threatened to split her open. The sensation was a lot, it was always a lot, it surprised her each time but she knew she could take it. She trusted that he knew she could take it. She thought briefly how long he had fucked her pussy and her mouth and knew this would take just as long. She drifted away in her thoughts.

"Okay you can stop. Sweetheart, stop now," Allison told the stranger. Collin knew she could take it longer if she wanted. That was kind of a private thing though, him eating her pussy until she couldn't take it anymore. The boy had licked her lips and chin and tits and pussy as clean as he was going to get them and she was done. She was like that. She was game for anything until she was tired, bored, or it hurt and then she was simply done and needed a nap."

The man dressed.

"What time is it?" Allison asked. Collin told her it was a quarter till. "Till what?"

"Midnight."

"Shit. Melanie! You know she is only on time when it's inconvenient."

"I ran a locator on her. They are at the green belt."

"That little slut."

"Like mother, like daughter." Collin teased.

"Asshole," she replied.

The man stepped out of the bathroom.

"I got you a car dude. They should be here in 4 minutes. I know, this sounds rude and all but our daughter is due home any minute. Would you mind setting up around the corner? The driver will see you easily enough. It's a white Honda.

"Thank you, Drew." Collin's well fucked, naked wife told the man. Collin had gotten her a warm wet towel and she was cleaning herself.

"You should take the car home and get your own car in the morning."

"Yup. Sure." Collin walked him to the door and sent him on his way.

He made a tall glass of diet coke on ice and joined his wife in bed. He suspected her to at least be pretending to sleep if not all the way out. She surprised him by sitting up awake in bed waiting.

"Uh oh, what's wrong?" he asked her.

"What, can't we talk?"

Mark was moaning softly. Yvette was purring. She was surprised at how quickly she had adapted to the bondage but now it was almost a security blanket. She cherished it. He was going to let himself cum and she was going to enjoy the comfort and recognition that came from a job well done.

She also suspected she was going to have an orgasm of her own. It had surprised her the first time it happened during anal sex, she didn't think it was possible, but now it happened from time to time when she was in the right mood. His cock slid in and out of her in long slow motions.

The thought surprised her. She was never distracted during their play sessions. Maybe during normal Thursday night humping but not when the games were in session. With Mark's fat cock sliding in and out of her ass she wondered what it would be like to have two of them. Not a cock in her pussy and a butt plug in her ass. She knew what that was like. Nor did she want a cock her ass and a dildo in her cunt. They had done that as well. She wondered about two cocks.

And not any two cocks, either. She wanted two in particular.

Clearly Collin was game. Mark might be a challenge.

And what of Allison? Tall, sexy, big boobed Allison.

Yvette hadn't had a girl in a long time, not since she got married, and not for a while before that. Not since Hooters. Not since she had left Florida.

A single image of all of her favorite people fucking her at once came to mind and that was all it took.

"Ahhhhh," she let loose without thinking.

Mark fucked her for a little longer and then she felt it filling her. She purred.

"That's my kitten," he said to her.

He lay on top of her another minute and then moved off. He was slow and deliberate about releasing her. Each device, strap, hook, and binding was put away where it belonged. She lay still and grinned. She would have put it all away, and usually did, but he didn't ask so she enjoyed the moment to rest and let her muscles, joints, and genitalia recover. Her ass still stung.

"Game off," he said casually. They didn't need to say "game on." Use of either Kitten or Daddy triggered the game. "Do you want a drink?" he asked her.

"Bourbon," she said. It was an old habit going back to her single days. She liked a single finger after a good lay. She scurried to the bathroom but was back before he rejoined her holding her cocktail and a plastic bottle of water. Mark didn't drink much.

"So Collin, huh?" he asked.

"I know! They are freaks. I get her. She is... the type. Collin though. That surprised me."

"You like him."

"I don't know. He's a good kisser, that's for sure. You don't have anything to worry about though. It's not like that."

"What's it like then, kitten?" he said. She was stunned speechless at the game being back on again. That never happened.

Confused, she sat up onto her knees, and cast her eyes down.

"No, kitten, lie down. I just want to talk."

"So that was good, yeah?" Allison asked him. She had a purpose. He was right about that. There was a reason she wasn't already asleep. She wanted to be.

"It was different," Collin consented.

"Different good, or different bad." She hadn't planned to talk about the playtime but okay... "I thought it was fucking awesome."

"No cum on your face. It used to be one of the rules but I think I dropped it for the sake of brevity."

"It wasn't an every time deal, don't get all excited. He said he liked to eat his cum out of girls or off their tits. I just sort of went with it."

"You were going to have him suck my cock." Collin said. It was worse for having been put into words.

"Fuck, I didn't think about it. I bet he would have."

"I'm going to put that in the rules," he said.

"You know I want to watch that."

"No."

"But I'd rather watch you." She hated that girls were allowed to be bi-sexual but men weren't. She didn't want to lick pussy. Pussies smelled. Women were tricky. She did however want to watch her husband suck a dick. She thought it would a good way to see what he liked. She thought it would be hot to see him on his knees, submissive to a strapping young man like the one that just left.

"No."

"Just once?"

"No."

"Fine." She said. She needed to move on. She wanted to get to sleep. "That wasn't what I wanted to ask."

"What's up?" he said. "Wait, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"Lock the door. Get a glass of water."

"She hates that." Allison said. When the front door was latched Melanie had to come in the garage, which caused a chirp from the home alarm monitor thingy that woke them up. "Eventually she is going to decide to just stay out rather than wake us up."

"She already has."

"She what?"

"Yup. Tried to say she came home and we were asleep and then left for volleyball before we got up."

"What did you do to her?"

"Told her never to bullshit a bullshitter,"

"No punishment?"

"It was a bonding moment."

Collin left for a moment. He came back with a tall glass of diet coke. She took it from him and took a long swallow. He grinned at her as she sputtered and gagged on the Beam he had poured in it.

"What the hell."

"You wanted to talk. It scared me."

"Why?"

"You never want to talk after. It can't be good."

"So I was thinking..." she began, choosing to ignore him.

"That's never good."

"Shut up. I was thinking. It's her isn't it?"

"Her who?"

"Her, Yvie. Your threesome."

"I'm sorry I kissed her. I was drunk. I got carried away."

"No. It's good. I'm glad. I've been telling you. Pick someone. You finally did."

"I didn't pick nuthin!" he said. It made her smile. He was typically so calm cool and collected she liked it when she flustered him. "We decided it was best if she was a stranger."

"I know, but that was three years ago. You don't like strangers. Especially when it comes to sex. You like her. That's what we needed."

"I told you. I don't need a threesome. It isn't the same. I don't see how it would work. A woman, you can sort of just keep going. You don't have to worry about staying... aroused. You can please two guys at once, even if you aren't into it. Hell, three at once if you are ambitious. I;m fine. I like things the way they are."

She appreciated him so much. He wasn't just saying that, he meant it. It made her want to do it for him that much more. "I know you don't need it. I'm the one that needs it. I need it to be fair. So that I can enjoy my playtime. Sometimes I feel guilty after, you know?"

"I didn't know," he admitted.

"I do," she said. She took his drink back again. Once she knew what was in it she liked it and took a second drink. "I am going to talk to her."

"I don't see Mark going for it."

She grinned. "Mark will go for it. Trust me."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah." They were both quiet and the drink went away way too quickly. "I can't believe you kissed her," she said. Despite her current plan and what she had just done and her comment earlier that she was good with it all, there was a part of her that was still jealous.

"Neither can I."

"Are you going to do it again? I mean, maybe the threesome doesn't work out. The next time we are hanging out at the bar and we all have a few in us and she bats her eyelashes at you, will you give in?"

"God no."

"Why not."

"It's against the rules."

"Is it?" She didn't think it was. She was allowed to kiss guys as long as he was around. Fuck, she was allowed to do whatever she wanted as long as he was around. She felt the duplicity. "I'm allowed, why wouldn't you be?"