The Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't said it's okay. When I went to kiss her I thought about it. You were allowed to kiss Dean, it seemed like I was allowed to kiss Yvette. I am more sober now though so I reverse my earlier ruling. It's definitely against the rules."

"I can change them, though, right?"

"Yeah. So long as we agree."

"So the same rules that apply to me apply to you. Across the board."

"Good," he joked. "I like that my ass is now off limits."

"I further move that no dudes are allowed to suck your dick."

"Approved."

"Unless I tell them to."

"Veto."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine but we will come back to that one."

"Is that it?"

"No, one more..."

"What is it?"

"You have to sleep with Yvette."

"What?"

"Yup. You have to do it. You have to tell me about it and everything but you have to do it. We have to pop your cherry. We can do it together. That would be best, but I don't think I am going to get you to go for a threesome until you do her first in your sweet little romantic sexy way that you do."

"Veto."

"Nope, Veto override passed in the Senate."

"You can do that?"

"Of course I can, I'm the wife."

"I guess that's true."

"You are lucky."

"How so?"

"I didn't override your previous veto."

The doorbell rang repeatedly and in the silent house in the middle of the night it felt like it was going to shake the house from its foundation. Collin went to get the door. She listened from the bedroom. It warmed her heart the way her husband and daughter were so close. He told Melanie that if her mother asked about it Melanie had to say she was grounded and the only reason she wasn't in more trouble was because everyone was still awake.

"Ewww," her daughter said.

"Why Ewww?"

"The only reason anyone is still awake at 12:30 is because they were doing it."

"Would you, my daughter, who is also still awake, care to review what you just told your father?"

"I hereby take back my previous statement completely and in total."

"That's what I thought. Go to bed, you hussy."

"G'night" she said and scurried off. Allison rolled over and curled into a ball. He was a good man. He hoped her little plan worked out. He deserved to have as much fun as she did.

"Yes, Daddy," Yvette said. She had settled back down. He was mostly sitting up. He petted her arm.

"You were such a bad kitten today."

"I'm sorry."

"You took your punishment though, I am very proud of you."

"Thank you." She worked to hide her smile.

"All I want is for my kitten to be happy. You know that don't you?"

"Yes."

"Would you like a playtoy, kitten?"

What did he want her to say? She was confused.

"I have plenty of toys, Daddy. I have a whole trunk of them. You keep me very happy."

"That was unfair. I am sorry," he said. Mark could be indecisive at times, especially with anything that altered a routine. Daddy was never like this though. "I want you to be happy, kitten. I want you to have a toy. I am happy when you are happy. You were happy tonight when he kissed you."

"You make me happy, Daddy."

"Oh kitten. You interrupted me." This was easy. She liked easy. She moved over his lap. Her ass still burned. He used his hand. Interrupting him was three. Each spanking landed with a slap. When he was done she moved back more or less where she had been except she now snuggled up to his chest. Her ass burned. She was also excited. She called him a kinky perv but she knew she was right there with him.

"I want you to fuck him. I want my kitten to fuck him like crazy. I want him to forget his name you fuck him so good. Will you do that for me."

She didn't answer right away.

"Kitten?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Will you fuck him?"

"Of course, Daddy. You asked me to."

"Good girl."

"Game off," she said.

"Okay?" he replied. She had hardly ever called game off.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

"You want me to do him?"

"If you want to. No... I am pretty sure you want to. I think you never would though. That's the point of the game. It's my job to challenge you to do what you really want."

"I see," she said. She was just looking at him. Even with game off she wanted to please him. She knew lots of subs that regularly were asked to serve others. Mark had never gone there. She supposed he understood she didn't want that. "I don't have to do him as Kitten though, right?"

"Of course not. Just be you."

She went quiet holding him. It was late. "Daddy?" she said, turning the game back on. Her next question would be easier this way.

"Yes Kitten?"

"What about Allison?"

"Oh, I am pretty certain she will let you."

"No, Daddy... Can I fuck her too?"

"Of course kitten, if you have to. You may have to. I think that's their thing."

"Would it make Daddy happy to watch his kitten eat pussy?"

"Yes kitten. It would made Daddy very happy."

"Can I suck you, Daddy?"

"Yes, Kitten. Please."

"Game off," she said. Even she was getting confused. Still, she had a challenge, once she liked. One she hadn't even thought about till a few hours ago but one that kept creeping into her little head. She put his cock in her mouth. It was good to do it with the game off. He moaned gently as she pleased him. It happened quickly.

She rolled over contented and excited. The only problem she had in the world was that they weren't hanging at Cactus Jack's on Saturday, Allison had told him they were stuck at a Volleyball tournament. She expected to be up late, plotting but instead drifted off to sleep quickly.