The Games Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, before going to the club house, she had changed back into her riding gear, the jacket covered most of her small bum and while it showed a glimpse of her reddish gold pubes, it was preferable to the harness which showed everything.

Gabriella was still in her harness, completely at ease with displaying everything she had, while Helen, as a noncompetitor in these games, wore a short black dress and a plethora of jewels, bangles, earrings, necklaces and a silver collar. Felicity suspected that Helen had been dressed by her owner, Sir David, as the dress was transparent and clearly showed her still firm breasts and shaved pussy.

Helen took Felicity by the arm and they walked out onto the Jetty, at first they chatted about nothing much, just casual conversation that any two people make as they get to know each other.

Finally, Felicity plucked up the courage to ask what she had been thinking about since she had first worked out the number of members didn't add up to the amount of events.

"Helen, it seems a bit strange to be invited to join you, the games are held in two countries, often twice a year, not just once, even with the same people winning more than twice, shouldn't there be more people in the club?" she asked quietly in a meek voice.

Helen smiled, "I knew you were a smart one!" she exclaimed softly, "you see, it is by invite only, I or Sir David can refuse entry or invitation, we keep it small for a good reason, we offer very exclusive benefits and look at not just the winner, but also who owns her and who she has as lovers."

She continued on to explain that Tiffany was well respected and had been consulted as to whether or not Felicity would be allowed to join, Tiffany had agreed as long as Felicity was happy to. The club had a small fee that was paid yearly and if Felicity wished she could still back out, but the fee was payable at the club's discretion.

Felicity had known there had to be a catch in this somewhere, "what's the fee?" she asked suspiciously, knowing full well her lovers tastes and thinking the worst already.

Helen didn't answer straight away, instead she told Felicity that as a club member she wold get the very best medical care from a top Harley street Doctor, the kind of financial advice only billionaires received and the clubs backing on any business venture she wanted. A world class investment portfolio that would invest her winnings from these games and make her fantastically rich within five years and access to all the best fashion houses from London, Paris and New York.

Felicity nodded and had to smile, it sounded amazingly good, it wasn't just a club for friends or a bit of advice, it was a place that would make her rich and independent.

"It sounds amazing Helen, but you still haven't told me what the fee is?" Felicity's voice was a little strained, she was dreading the answer, half sure what it would be.

Helen laughed throatily, it was a dirty laugh, full of sex. "you will get a call, once a year, you will follow my instructions to the letter and once done, you will return to your life as normal." She said with a wink.

Felicity had no illusions what the instructions would regard, "so I have to fuck someone!" she declared sadly.

Helen nodded, "naturally, we trade in sex, it's not bad, the men are usually pretty vanilla, you go see them, spread your legs and then leave."

To Felicity it sounded an awful lot like prostitution and said as much. Helen didn't bother to deny it, explaining that the men she would be fucking were part of the team that arranged or actually gave the services she had talked about earlier.

"You didn't think they got paid in cash did you?" she giggled mirthfully. "we are toys for our owners, I for one got fed up with it and set this up with my lover, Sir David arranged much of it and it's done us all good." Was the way she justified it.

Helen took her arm again and they walked back to the club house, "you can decide later, for now use the house and advice of the members, let me know your decision at the end of the games."

Felicity walked back to her shared room, full of doubts, she wanted to talk it over with Tiffany as soon as she could.

First though was the afternoon event, she hurried to get ready and led Joseph onto the field by his reins. The crowd applauded as the girls mounted and got ready for the Cumming race.

It wasn't really a speed race, this was more about points, it was the one Joe had been waiting for ever since he saw Felicity, her reddish gold hair, pale skin and slim but busty figure had him hard for her, this time he would get to enjoy all of it, he licked his lips in anticipation as she mounted the saddle on his back and he heard her grunt softly from the penetration of the seven inch dildo it was fitted with.

The other 'stallions' were all the same, this was their favourite event, they got to fuck every hole their riders had and fill them with cum.

There were four tables, each about one hundred yards apart, when the Flag went down Joe set off, he didn't really run, it was more of a jog, deliberately landing hard on each foot, jostling Felicity in the saddle and making the fitted dildo ram up into her with each step.

He enjoyed her gasps as he felt her bounce up and down, grinning to himself and the other stallions, they were all doing much the same, making their riders wet and needy.

They reached the first table and Flick dismounted, quickly dropping to her knees in front of Joe and taking his massive cock in her hands, he was already hard and she licked the tip of it, tasting pre-cum on it as she started to suck on it with a will.

The other girls were doing the same and the crowded pavilion watched as the girls sucked the cocks of their respective men.

Flick worked as fast as she could, slathering saliva on Joe's huge black meat, gagging slightly as it went a bit too deep, even with two hands on it, she couldn't take what was left, 'gosh he's big' thought Flick as she sucked and twirled her tongue over the cock in her mouth.

Joseph looked down at the tiny redhead sucking him, her pale skin and red lip sticked lips looked so fucking good as she bobbed her head up and down, the rosy blush of her cheeks was even better, he could tell she was shamed to be doing this in front of people.

He wanted to cum in her mouth badly, and had no reason to hold back, he would get to do more soon enough. Grabbing a fistful of her hair he rammed her mouth down as he spurted, she gagged and drummed her feet on the grass as he held her down, spurting his seed into her trapped mouth and throat.

Joe grunted and sighed as his cum spurted, "yeah." He groaned as he finished and held up a hand for the umpire.

An Umpire ran forward and Felicity opened her mouth, she had swallowed much of it, but there was enough of it there satisfy him, he held up a green card and pushed the champagne glass into her hand.

Each table had a champagne flute on it, filled to the brim with cum from the willing crowd, Felicity took it and with a grimace of disgust raised it to her lips.

Theresa had told her what to expect and how to score high, she swallowed it all and licked as much as she could out of the flute, the judges noted her actions and jotted down a score next to the score they had given her for the BJ.

She remounted around the same time as everyone else, Joe trotted forward to the next table, doing the same thing as before, ensuring the dildo rammed into her as she rode.

Felicity felt humiliated, the crowed was cheering and waiting for the next sexual humiliation, Joe pulled up to the next table, a feeling of disgust fell over her as she dismounted and opened her jacket, pushing her DD breasts together for Joe.

His rock hard cock moved between them, she watched his member rubbing up and down, he spat on it and the squelching sound made her want to vomit as he used her breasts like she was some cheap whore.

Joe didn't care, all he saw was her tits moulded around his rock hard cock. The expression on Felicity's face made it an even bigger turn on as he used her large and firm, yet soft tits.

He spurted his second lot of wet sticky cum over her tits and face, Felicity blinked rapidly as it hit her face, she had known it was coming, but was still surprised by how much he released onto her breasts, the umpire had a large smile on his face as he held up the green card.

Felicity hurried to button up her jacket, the thick sticky cum dribbled slowly down between her tits, they rubbed together as she moved, feeling horridly squelchy.

She took the proffered glass of cum, gulping it down quickly to get it over with. A little dribbled from the corner of her mouth, joining the bits still on her face from Joe's explosive spurting. It trickled down her chin to drip between her breasts as she remounted the dildo on the saddle.

The next table waited, Felicity dismounted and grabbed the glass, she drank it quickly and waved her hand to indicate she was passing the anal challenge, the umpire held up a yellow card as she remounted a disappointed but unsurprised Joe.

He had hoped she would at least try, but he had half expected her to pass, she was tiny and his cock was a tight fit for her cunt, he would have been an incredibly painful fit in her ass.

They trotted onto the last table, this one held a half pint glass of cum, Felicity gulped it down slowly, having to stop for breath twice, her stomach did a couple of flips as she drank, it's not a normal thing to have consumed nearly a litre of cum in such a short time.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and then bent down, placing the empty glass on the grass next to the table, Joe got a great view of her ass and pussy as she did so, He swallowed in anticipation, his cock was already rock hard, standing out from his body and a small bead of pre-cum glistened at its tip.

Felicity took a deep breath, glanced over her shoulder at Joe and then moved to the table, she was a ball of nerves as she bent over it, Joe waited, giving her time to position herself properly, knowing she might still choose to not do this, he stood still, unwilling to spook her, she was already nervous and visibly trembling.

She laid her front on the table, gripped the edges with her hands and then spread her legs a little, it was a thrilling sight to Joe, her small ass was presented, her dildoed cunt was wet and slightly open, he stepped forward and had to bend his knees slightly to position his aching cock at her wet cunt lips.

He heard her gasp and let out a whimper of fright as he slid the tip between her lips.

She still remember the feel of him from the day before, the incredible filling and painful thrusting of him left her scared to have him inside her again.

Joe took it slow, easing inside her, wanting to take his time and really enjoy her this time, last time had been a rush job.

Slowly he penetrated her, working half his length into her tight cunt and then pulling back a little, she was gasping and let out soft moans as he worked in and out of her, never putting it all the way in while he expertly built her pleasure.

As he felt her relax a little and start to enjoy what he was doing, he increased his pace, giving her a little more and pushing deeper.

"uh, uh, ahh, UH" Felicity's body was full, with each deepening thrust she was forced to let out increasingly loud sounds, a mixture of pleasure and shame filled her as she was publicly fucked.

Joe worked faster, he could tell she was enjoying it, her body was finally reacting well to him and he grinned as he looked down at her tight cunt being filled by his cock, his dark black cock contrasted starkly against her pale white skin, her pink pussy lips grasped him, sucking and squelching as he fucked her.

Felicity felt the familiar tingling build in her insides, her tummy full of fluttering butterflies as her pleasure built towards a climax.

She shook her head, her eyes rolled back and she quivered, her body shook with pleasure now, nerves forgotten, watching crowd forgotten, the whole world ceased to exist, nothing mattered now but the hard cock inside her, filling her and making her buck her hips back. Taking more and more of it as she reached her climax.

Joe grunted with effort, slamming into her, faster and faster as she came, her orgasm spurred him on, he knew now he could really fuck her, with a shout of victory he pushed all the way in, his whole length finally balls deep in her tiny tight body.

Felicity's eyes shot wide open and she drew in a loud gasp as he rammed his whole cock inside her, his balls slapping against her skin.

It was too big and she felt it bruising her insides as Joe now fucked her for his own pleasure, her previous cries of pleasure changed to ones of pain as he rammed in and out of her.

Grunting and groaning as his cock twitched, he pushed all the way in, holding himself as deep as he could, firmly gripping her hips, holding her squirming body against him as his seed spurted into her.

He pulled out a little before viciously slamming into her again, holding her in place with his body weight as he spurted and pumped the last of his seed into her. His buttocks shivered and shook as his cock pulsed inside her, his head dropped and he rested his forehead on the back of Felicity's head as he relaxed, spent and exhausted he stayed like that for a few breaths, gathering his strength to pull out and stand.

Joe stood up, pulling out with a sucking squelch, cum followed his exit, tinged pink from the tearing he must have done.

He didn't care that she was obviously bleeding inside, it turned him on and he raised a hand for the umpire.

Glassy eyed and whimpering pitifully, Felicity felt the umpire spread her ruined pussy open and dip his fingers inside her, needlessly wiggling them around painfully.

The Umpire finished his inspection with a nasty smile, held up his cum covered fingers along with a green card.

Felicity heard the crowds applause, she didn't care anymore, she had been used too much to care, she felt Joe's large hand on her arm, he pulled her upright and gave her that big arrogant grin of his.

"Get on, we still need to cross the finish line." He instructed her.

Painfully, she mounted, not really fully aware of what she was doing, her mind was on auto pilot as she rode in the saddle to the finish line.

Tiffany and Amy were waiting, they helped her dismount and a distraught Amy got under her arm and she half walked half hobbled to their rooms, leaning heavily on Amy all the way, pink tinged cum dribbled down her inner thighs, smearing itself on her skin and making her thighs slick as she walked.

As Amy led a damaged Felicity away, Tiffany turned on Joseph, she wasn't happy and gave him an angry glare. Joe knew he had fucked up, he held up his hands defensively, Tiffany could be a bitch when she was pissed off.

He apologised, unwilling to face her wrath. Her reaction wasn't what he expected.

"Don't be such a pussy Joseph, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation!" Tiffany still looked angry, but there was a level of manipulation going on that Joe knew better than to try and unravel, Tiffany was a complex and scarily cleaver person.

Tiffany dismissed Joe with a sniff, she marched over to the judges and waited for the results of the event. It didn't take long, Felicity's refusal to do the Anal part had lost her first place but her other efforts had been enough to secure third and a little prize money.

Tiffany hurried back to the dorms to give Felicity the news, it wasn't great but it was good.

******

Tiffany opened the door, she was surprised by what she saw, Felicity lay on the bed, naked with her legs spread widely, an equally naked Amy was between her legs, lapping gently at her pussy, swallowing after each lick, consuming the pink tinged cum that she gathered on her tongue.

Felicity moaned softly, she was obviously in pain but just as obviously enjoying Amy's gentle licking, she gripped the sheets in bunched fists as she moved her hips slowly, Tiffany felt a stab of jealousy, Felicity was hers, Amy was just an extra 'pet', but it was becoming plain that Felicity was growing very attached to the small innocent looking blonde.

Amy was devoted to Felicity, she lapped carefully, doing as she had been asked, cleaning the cum from her lovers pussy. It was dirty and yet delightful, she felt herself getting wet as she continued her task.

Tiffany swallowed, the sight was erotic in the extreme, yet she was still jealous, the woman she loved had turned to Amy for affection rather than wait for her. Tearfully she closed the door, she loved Felicity too much to deny her this pleasure and she knew it was partially her own fault that this was happening.

She was about to walk away when the door flung open. Amy stood there, she bowed and knelt, in a trembling voice she told Tiffany that Felicity needed her.

Tiffany walked back into the room, Felicity was still on the bed, legs wide open and a small smile on her face, "Mistress Tiffany, please help me." She said softly.

Tiffany felt a swell of love and caring wash over her, she nodded at Felicity and fell between her open legs.

Just as gentle as Amy, she licked and suckled the cum from her lover, swallowing the heady mixture of pink tinged cum and Felicity's own juices.

Amy moved up the bed, kissing Felicity softly, their mouths worked slowly in a deep kiss as Tiffany cleaned her insides.

For Felicity it was an incredible feeling, her two favourite people in all the world were giving her their total attention, she usually liked it rough and hard, but this was sublime and perfect, Tiffany was lapping and sucking her pussy, it stung a little but Tiffy was being gentle and it felt amazingly good, even better than when Amy had been doing it.

Amy was kissing Felicity, full of soft passion, the young girl was a good kisser and Felicity could tell how much the tiny blonde was enjoying herself, Amy moaned softly as Felicity pushed a finger inside her dripping wet pussy, the golden hairs of her pubes felt downy against her palm as she fingered her.

Felicity was close to Cumming, she panted into Amy's mouth, her tongue flickering over Amy's as she started to shiver with the coming climax.

Tiffany had other ideas, she stopped licking and grabbed Amy's pigtailed hair, pulling her away from Felicity's mouth.

Felicity whined in complaint, as she was so close, Tiffany scolded her with a stern look and Felicity pouted, her hips moving in invitation and need.

Tiffany wasn't having any of it, she pulled a squealing Amy from the bed and slapped her across the face, "shut up." She commanded.

Amy stopped squealing, but big tears welled in her eyes, she was still getting used to being a 'pet' and sometimes she found it hard.

"fetch your collars, you both should be wearing them." Said Tiffany in a tone that brooked no argument.

Felicity knew that tone well, she lept to obey and had was kneeling in front of Tiffany with her collar in hand by the time Amy had realised she was meant to do the same.

Tiffany's face was stone hard as Amy finally knelt before her in the same way as Felicity was already doing.

Amy looked justifiably frightened, she had forgotten over the last couple of days just who their Mistress was, the whip marks on her back and bum should have reminded her, but too much time with Felicity and her easy ways had made her forget her correct position in this relationship.

Tiffany accepted Felicity's collar from her hands, Felicity turned around on her knees, she heard and felt the familiar 'click' as it was closed around her neck.

Felicity remained where she was, head bowed and kneeling with her back to Tiffany, she waited patiently for instruction.