The Games Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's collar was refused, Tiffany told her to place it on the floor.

Amy had never had this before, but her instincts told her it was not a good sign, she started to worry that she would be sent away. Her mind was in turmoil, she had been enjoying herself only a few seconds ago, now she fretted that if she couldn't wear the collar then she wouldn't be allowed near Felicity, even worse, she would have to go back to being Felicity's secretary in their day to day life and never have the love and attention that she had become used to.

Tiffany looked down at Amy, her voice was calm and measured as she explained to the innocent looking blonde that she was in a very bad situation. She had transgressed, she had not asked permission to have sex with Felicity and had taken far too long to fetch her collar.

Amy felt horrid, she was also feeling a bit angry, Felicity had asked for her to lick Joe's cum out of her, the dynamics of their threesome were plain, she was the lowest 'pet' and if Felicity told her to do something she was meant to do it.

Tiffany knew what she was thinking, her tone hardened, "It does not matter if Flick asked, you belong to ME, If I say it was wrong then it was WRONG!", she flicked her hair and scowled down at the kneeling girl.

Amy gulped, she had no argument that Tiffany would accept, knowing she was at risk of losing her place she prostrated herself. Head to the floor, arms out and palms up.

"Please Mistress Tiffany, don't send me away, I beg your forgiveness and offer my body for punishment" sobbed Amy.

Tiffany smiled to herself, the two girls couldn't see it, as one was bowed and the other was facing the other way. Tiffany felt elated, Amy had just offered he body, poor thing had no idea what she was in for.

Felicity on the other hand had a good idea, she winced and felt sorry for Amy.