The Gangbang of Catwoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,306 Followers

The next man rotated through taking his turn fucking Selina's asshole. Due to the first man, she barely felt a thing when this thug entered her ass and started thrusting. She was vaguely aware of the sensation, but the next hour was a complete blur to Selina. She knew that she took each man in her previously unexplored asshole, with all of them coming deep inside, but the five more orgasms that she experienced made it difficult for her to remember much of anything else.

After the 13th thug finished unloading inside her ass, she lay down on the floor, fantastic tits heaving up and down, and lay there immobile for nearly 15 minutes. Her asshole and pussy ached from use, and were very worn out. Much of the semen in her asshole had run down into her pussy or onto her thighs, although quite a bit still remained inside. The men in the group took this time to kiss her, grope and smack her big tits, play with her clit, finger her gaping pussy and asshole, and generally fondle her. Selina didn't care. The anal sex had put her in a state of sheer orgasmic bliss that she still hadn't recovered from.

Selina heard some cheering amongst the crowd of thugs, but didn't pay attention as to why. She suddenly was jerked to her feet and pulled over by the leader. "Sit down on my dick, whore," he commanded. Selina eagerly and obediently obliged. He lay down on the floor while she positioned herself on her knees over his dick before lowering herself onto his whole ten inches. Catwoman hardly felt anything anymore, her pussy was so stretched out and used to the big cock. She began to bounce up and down on his dick, riding him cowgirl. The sound of her round ass meeting his thighs and the hollers of the crowd were the only audible noises.

Another man moved right in front of Selina. Knowing what to do, she opened her mouth as he thrust his dick into her, spit-roasting her again. She slurped down on his cock, jerking his shaft with one hand while bobbing her head up and down, her other hand rubbing her tits. Selina felt so wet and slutty as she sucked one dick off while being fucked by another. Two more men walked up on either side and Catwoman moved her hands to both of their dicks, just as she had earlier in the night. In order to put more of her effort into giving two hand jobs and a blowjob, she stopped riding on the leader's dick, who quickly picked up the slack for her, moving his hips up and thrusting all the way into her pussy.

A second man approached her face, and also entered her mouth, as Selina did her best to blow both men at once. Luckily for her, both of the men had rather average-sized dicks, allowing her mouth to accommodate both simultaneously. Selina heard hollering in the crowd at the sight of her, and came. Despite her orgasm, she soldiered on, not even skipping a beat while jerking and sucking.

All of a sudden, she felt something enter inside of her asshole, as another dick slammed deep inside of her, completing the airtight, and double penetrating Selina for the first time. "Haaa...Grrrrr...Hmmmmm!" was all that managed to escape Catwoman's lips as the two men in her throat completely blocked her mouth. The two men fucking her pussy and ass quickly got into a rhythm, alternating powerful thrusts to maximize her pleasure and create an intense experience, as she orgasmed for rhe second time in this position. Selina had difficulty concentrating, and her hand jobs slowed, but the sharp barks from the men made her continue pleasuring them.

When the man in her ass shifted forward, Catwoman didn't think much of it. However, she felt a second dick entering into her asshole, making it a triple penetration! Catwoman came as soon as the third man entered her ass, with her entire body feeling bloated from all of the cock surrounding her. The three men in the back were soon see-sawing out of her, making her squirt for the third time on the night. She continued sucking and jerking 4 cocks while being fucked by 3 more, setting her limit of men at 7.

At the beginning of the night, Selina had never swallowed cum, done anal, been cream-pied, or even had sex without protection, and here she was: involved in an airtight triple penetration, sucking two guys, while jerking two more off bringing her maximum total to 7 guys. Although Catwoman had stopped counting her own orgasms, she knew that the thought of her absolute act of debauchery and sluttyness made her cum at least three more times during the ten minutes that she took all 7 dicks. Selina felt the leader's dick in her pussy begin to twitch, and she expected to feel his load inside her cunt, but he pulled out right before he came.

"Alright, everybody off of her. Nobody cum yet. I've got something great in mind to finish off this whore." Selina's heart pounded as she wondered about this grand finale, but she wasn't given much time to think, as the remaining six men descended upon her. This time, she was flipped so that her back was resting on top of a thug's chest, his dick in her ass. The other five soon were also being pleasured in some way by their good fuck doll. While Selina was slightly disappointed that she didn't get another triple penetration, she still completed an airtight ski poling, with an extra dick for her to suck, and came again.

Selina swore that she orgasmed more that night than she had in the rest of her life prior to that. She couldn't even remember exactly how many times she did cum, but knew it was upwards of twenty times. When the six men were nearing their own orgasms, the ringleader instructed all of them to pull away before they came. Selina realized what they had planned to finish her off, and was so turned on that she stuck two fingers in her ass and rubbed her clit, causing her to cum again.

The leader had her sit on her knees in the center of the room while the men lined up around her, jerking themselves off. The leader, naturally, began the grand finale, and unloaded what she judged to be the biggest cumshot of the night, completely coating her forehead, cheeks, eyes, and nose in his semen. Selina had never had a man cum on her face before, so when he began to cum, she nearly pulled away, but the slut inside of her compelled her to stay and take it.

The second guy came up and jerked off over her left cheek and eye, and some of his cum dripped down to her neck and chin. The third walked forward and instructed Selina to open her mouth. He unloaded all over her lips, chin, and neck, and got a lot in her mouth, adding another load to the 13 that Selina had already swallowed, not counting the cream-pies she licked up. The fourth thug mirrored the second, aiming at her right cheek and eye. Less than a third of the way through, and Selina's face was coated. She wiped some semen away from her eyelids so that she could open her eyes and watch the rest.

The fifth deposited his jizz all over her wavy brown hair, which Selina knew would be hell to clean out. The sixth was the first to target her fantastic rack, blasting his load all over her tits. The seventh man was taking a long time to cum, so Catwoman offered him some help.

"Do you want to fuck my huge, perfect tits?" she asked him, as she began to give him a titty-fuck. "Do you like the way that your dick slides through my juicy, cum-covered tits? Do you like how that feels? Why don't you cum all over them?" Selina knew that she loved the feeling of the cock between her huge tits, as much as the man did, and when he finally came, he shot a huge load of jizz all over her neck and tits. The next thug also came on her tits and stomach, as the ninth man aimed his load over her shaved pussy lips.

With nowhere left to aim on her front, the tenth thug walked behind her, and came on top of her big round ass cheeks, coating both equally. Selina felt some of his cum trickle down into her asshole; the pure sluttyness of this made her cum again without even touching herself. The next two also came on her lower back and on top of her ass, while the last man added his load of semen into her hair. What once were beautiful, wavy brunette locks were now straight and sticky, with huge globs of cum in them.

By the time all 13 men had deposited their seed onto her, Selina looked like a painting canvas for their cum. Her face was completely glazed over. Her hair was sticky and had big loads of semen in it. Her entire neck, stomach, and 34DD tits were covered, with cum streaks running down all the way to her cunt and thighs. Her backside looked similar to her chest, with her round ass and back painted with four loads.

Selina had become a true slut, being gang-banged and then made part of a bukkakke with 13 complete strangers, even taking 7 on at once. She lay back down on the floor, her hands exploring her body, gathering cum for her to eat, and eliciting another orgasm as she scooped the cum out of her ass and swallowed it.

"Oh God. I'm such a fucking cum dumpster. I absolutely loved having all of you cum all over me and coat me and use me as your fuck doll," Selina admitted to herself, realizing that she had been fucking for the past 4 hours, straight. "Well, I guess that makes my debt satisfied," she remarked. "Can you fine boys show me to the exit?"

"Hah. Fucking bitch thought that she would get free that easily. No, we plan on keeping you in here for a long time. With how well your mouth, tits, cunt, and asshole performed tonight, I'm sure the boss will love seeing you in action for a long time."

Selina's heart sank. The men unlocked the door out of the gladiator pit, high-fiving themselves for their conquest, as they walked away, leaving Selina alone in the room, escape impossible. She sat there completely naked, reeking of sex, her body sticky and cum-covered on every surface imaginable, and likely to never get all of the cum fully out of her hair, cunt, and ass.

"Oh, fuck me!" Selina cried out in despair, only herself in earshot. And that she did, fucking herself senseless for the next five hours thinking of how much she would love being a cum dumpster for all of Two-Face's gang.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,306 Followers
12