All Comments on 'The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 04'

by SevenSquared

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Perfect

A promising start all the way through to a weird but satisfying ending.

Five-Star Salute!!

StinkinThinkinStinkinThinkinabout 11 years ago
Great Story - Excellent Ending

I've just finished the whole four chapters - wouldn't normally go for this kind of story but it kept me interested from the very start and the last chapter was a damn fine payoff. I really liked the moment where the narrative slipped into outright fantasy at the end - Liz's attitude seemed just a little too cool, and of course it was. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE

Please write more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well written!

Love the way you write! You should think about writing a book! I loved it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pro Grade

I do not know whether you are a professional writer or not. If not, you should really thing of it as an auxillary vocation. With the proper plots and your style, you just might produce best sellers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Voyeurism isn't my bag, but it didn't matter because the story was so well written. I especially liked the ending and the lesson you learned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Very funny. I enjoyed Craig's thought processes and motivations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wishing for more series from you!

I know it's been years and you probably are no longer writing but every story you wrote is amazing and well written, sexy and descriptive but not over the top and you made me feel for the characters while still being extremely turned on. Great job!

HardBenHardBenalmost 6 years ago
GREAT WORK

And the ending is fine. Might as well have a nice fantasy eh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anal was unnecessary

This should have been gay male.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous