The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made the short walk across to the other side of the house, not to the spare room but to Anne's bedroom. By the time I got there my heart was in my mouth. I was about to knock, but then I paused. Was I actually going to do this? Yes, you are, I told myself. In the state of mind I was in it made perfect sense. Behind that door I knew there was a woman who wasn't going to ask me to plan a wedding in order to let me share her bed. Even though most men would give anything to sleep with her, I had resisted all her advances until now. But why should I anymore? Did Liz and I have a future anyway? I knocked on the door.

"Just a second," came Anne's voice from inside the room.

Most people would have just said 'come in', but Anne wasn't like that. She was a princess and her room was her own personal castle. She only invited people in on her own terms. I heard her walk over to the door and then the door opened and Anne looked surprised to see me.

"Can I come in?" I said.

Anne didn't say a word, but she opened the door and stood aside, allowing me to enter. She was dressed simply in jeans and a snug-fitting yellow top. Not dressed up, not wearing makeup, just radiating her own natural beauty. She closed the door behind me and turned to face me, her hand still on the door handle. She looked at me questioningly with her big wide blue eyes and I found myself getting lost in them. I hadn't thought about what I was going to say to Anne. I was kind of hoping I wouldn't need to say anything at all.

"Hey," was all I could manage, in what was probably a melancholy tone.

"Hey," she replied. Not for the first time the sexual tension between us hung heavily in the air. I guess it was obvious to Anne that, at this time of night, I hadn't come over to borrow a CD.

"I was kind of wondering if you would like to... um..."

It was possibly the worst come on in the history of sex, but fortunately it didn't need to be good. I didn't even manage to finish the sentence before Anne broke out into a smile and half walked, half ran over to me and put her arms around my neck. Before I knew it, our lips were locked together and we were kissing.

It was strange kissing Anne for the first time. Kissing is considered 'first base' in a normal sexual relationship, but the relationship between Anne and I had never been normal. I had seen every inch of her naked body more times than I could count. I had watched her masturbate many times and once she had even jerked me off. But this was the first time we had actually kissed. It should have been insignificant, but it seems there is always something electric about your first kiss with somebody. My head filled with pink clouds when I felt her soft lips on mine.

Also for the first time, my hands were free to explore Anne's incredible body. I ran one hand up and down her back, feeling her every contour, while my other hand got lost in her silky blonde hair. I pulled her closer to me and felt her breasts pressing against my chest as our kiss intensified. I moved my hand down onto her butt, squeezing it gently through the denim. I couldn't wait to get her jeans off to get my hands on it for real. Anne took her hands from around my neck and started undoing the buttons on my shirt. She fumbled as she did so, trying to move too quickly, but eventually reached the bottom. She broke off the kiss and ran her hands up my now naked torso, planting light kisses on my chest and neck as she did so.

I took my time sliding my hands inside Anne's top, but it seemed Anne had no intention of taking things slowly. She unbuckled my belt and unclipped my pants, pushing her hand down inside them and grabbing my cock through my boxers, a little too roughly if truth be told.

"Whoa, take your time, there's no rush," I said, smiling at Anne.

"I'm sorry, I've just waited so long for this and I'm worried you'll change your mind again."

"I'm not going to change my mind."

Anne went to reply, but I put my index finger to her lips to silence her. This wasn't the time to explain to Anne about the fight between me and Liz. All that mattered right now is that we both wanted to be here with each other. I didn't want to think about Liz or anything else other than making this time with Anne as special as it could be. I took her hand and led her over to the bed. Then I sat down and gestured for her to straddle me, just like she had done the previous Saturday night.

"This seems familiar," said Anne, giggling as she mounted my lap.

"Yes I think this is where we were when I so rudely interrupted you the other night," I said.

We kissed some more and then I removed Anne's top, revealing her ripe melons encased in a simple white cotton bra. I gently squeezed them through the fabric and planted kisses on the tops of each one. Anne whispered words of encouragement to me as I fondled her tits gently and lightly brushed my thumb over her nipple. I reached around and unclipped her bra. Anne wriggled out of it, threw the bra to one side and then put her arms around my neck. I now had Anne's greatest assets right where I wanted them. I squeezed one of them gently while I leaned in and took the nipple of the other into my mouth. Anne's nipples were already firm and became even harder as I kissed, sucked and squeezed them in turn.

"Oh yes Craig, suck on my titties!"

I didn't need any encouragement. Anne had nicer breasts by far than any girl I had slept with before. Maybe any girl I had ever met before. I probably could have sat there just playing with them and sucking on them for hours, but after a while Anne started to get impatient.

"Okay, enough, enough, I want to get my hands on your cock!"

By now it was no surprise that I had a massive hard-on. I could feel it pressing into Anne's groin through my pants, maybe that was what had prompted her. Anne climbed off my lap and knelt down in front of me. She reached inside my boxers and pulled out my erect member, letting out an involuntary sigh when she saw it. She stroked my rock-hard shaft several times along its entire length, pulling the foreskin back and revealing the purple head beneath. Her strokes became faster as she got into a rhythm.

"Hold on a sec babe," I said, as I pulled down my pants and boxers, taking them off and throwing them down next to Anne's bra. "All this clothing really gets in the way don't you think?"

Anne just nodded, seemingly mesmerized by my cock. She started playing with my balls as she continued to stroke my weapon.

"How about you give it a little suck?" I suggested, by means of encouragement.

"Okay," said Anne, looking a little uncertain. "Please don't come in my mouth though."

"Okay, I promise. I know not all girls like that," I confirmed. Liz didn't like it much either.

"No, it's not that, I just don't want you to shoot your load before I've had a chance to fuck you," said Anne, looking up into my eyes and giving me a wicked smile.

"I'm not gonna let that happen," I reassured Anne, laughing. "I'm looking forward to fucking you way too much."

Anne put her lips around my bell end, sucking on the tip gently. Slowly she put more and more into her mouth and worked her head up and down the shaft. She wasn't as good a cocksucker as Liz if truth be told, but she was trying hard. And the sight of her long, golden hair draped all over my lap was pleasurable enough in itself. I ran my fingers through her hair, touching the soft skin on her shoulders, arms and upper back. After a few minutes I realized it couldn't be too comfortable for her kneeling on the floor, so I invited her to join me on the bed.

I moved up the bed and rested my head on Anne's pillows, right in the spot where I had seen Anne masturbate several times. Anne took up a position alongside me, further down the bed. She leaned over and took my rod into her mouth once more, resuming her cock-sucking. I just laid back and enjoyed the gift for several minutes, fascinated at how Anne seemed to be 'learning on the job'. I tried to guide her to the right spots with encouraging noises and as time went on she managed to take more of my cock into her mouth and started to use her tongue to good effect. I decided to add another dimension to the proceedings.

"Hey, how about you take the rest of your clothes off and bring that ass up here. We can go sixty-nine."

"Okay, but I've never done that before; tell me what I have to do," said Anne, getting off the bed and obediently stripping off her jeans and panties.

"It's easy; just turn your body around so you're facing the opposite way to me..." I waited for Anne to comply. "That's right. Now just kneel down right here and let me lick your pussy. You can carry on sucking my cock at the same time."

Anne seemed to get the idea straight away. She straddled my face and slowly lowered her pussy down over my waiting mouth. As she did so I got a fantastic view of her hairy snatch descending over me, until it dominated my field of vision. I used pillows to prop myself up, to give me better access to the treasure in front of me. I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked all the way up Anne's slit, from her pubic hair, across her clitoris, over her vagina, right up to her asshole. As I did I smelt Anne's pussy for the first time. It had a clean and fresh aroma, as if she had just had a shower. I returned for a second lick and as I did so I felt Anne's lips return to my cock once more. Her head bobbed up and down on my member as I slowly drank from her sacred honey pot.

I used my thumbs to spread her labia and started to concentrate my tongue on her clitoris. Anne began to moan softly as I whirled my tongue around and around, stimulating her nub from every angle. Her reaction became more intense as I did so and after a while she stopped sucking my cock, lost in her own pleasure. Eventually she knelt into an upright position, which served to force her pussy down onto my face even further. Initially it was a great feeling, but I quickly realized that I couldn't breathe in this position. I made some urgent-sounding muffled noises which eventually caused Anne to pull away.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, gasping for breath. But I can't breathe in that position, you'll need to turn around. Straddle my face from the other side and face the window."

Once again, Anne did as she was told. This was a much different experience. On the downside, I couldn't smell the increasingly aroused scent of Anne's sex so strongly any more, and my cock wasn't getting any attention. However, I now had a great view of her tits hanging tantalizingly above me. What's more I could reach up and play with them as I did my best work on her clit with my tongue.

"Oh god..." moaned Anne, under the triple onslaught of my tongue and both hands stimulating her most intimate areas.

Anne's breathing grew heavy and I could feel her nipples become even more erect until they were like miniature marbles in my fingers. After a while the heavy breathing turned into moans. Anne was slowly losing control of her body and she had to lean on the window frame for support. Her moans became longer and louder and eventually she started to say my name under her breath between quick sharp breaths. I knew she was on the verge of coming so I went to my go-to move. I put my lips around her clitoris and flicked my tongue rapidly over its tip as I gently sucked on her nub. Anne let out a loud moan and I felt the muscles in her pussy contract as her orgasm hit.

"Oh god yes Craig, I'm coming!" she shouted in between means.

I couldn't reply, so I just continued what I was doing, dancing over her clit with my tongue as I fondled her tits.

"Oh yes, oh my god, oh my..."

Anne let out a loud squeal as she came hard. She allowed herself to fall backwards, practically impaling her back on my erect cock as she did so.

"Ow!" I protested.

"Shit I'm sorry!" said Anne. "Are you hurt?"

"No, it's okay, I'm fine," I reassured her.

"That was incredible!" she said. "I have never had an orgasm like that before, you're an absolute magician down there!"

I knew I was competent at oral sex, but I was no magician. Anne seemed sincere, but I suspected the truth was that she had never had a boyfriend who had attempted to do it properly before. The two guys she had told me about both sounded like jerks. No wonder she preferred to stay in and masturbate rather than go out and find a man. It was about time someone showed her how pleasurable sex could be!

Anne lay on the bed still breathing heavily. I could see that her entire chest and neck had gone red in a hot flush. I crawled over to where she lay and kissed her again. She gratefully accepted the kiss and slipped her tongue inside my mouth. She supported herself with one hand while her other hand found my cock. It gratefully responded to the touch and quickly regained all its former size and hardness.

"I love your cock," she said, breaking off the kiss.

"It likes you too," I playfully replied. "Where would you like me to put it?"

"I thought you'd never ask! My pussy is just begging to be filled by your big hard cock!"

"Why don't you show me how much your pussy wants my cock?" I said.

Anne rolled over onto her back, lifted her knees up and spread them wide, revealing her gash to me. It was so wet there were actual drops of her pussy juices running down her slit and dropping onto the bed. She brought two fingers down in between her legs and penetrated herself with them.

"Look how wet I am for you," said Anne. "Look how much my pussy wants to be fucked."

She started moving her fingers rhythmically in and out of her pussy. Her eyes closed and her mouth dropped open and I wasn't sure any more if this was for my benefit or if she was just totally consumed by the need to be penetrated. I crawled over and grabbed hold of her wrist, stopping her finger-fucking instantly. She opened her eyes and looked at me with an expression of pure lust as I gently lifted her fingers to my mouth and sucked her pussy juices off them slowly.

"Please fill me up. I need to feel your cock inside me!"

I didn't see a reason to deprive Anne or myself any longer. I positioned myself between her legs, aiming my cock at the entrance to her promised land. I looked deep into her big, blue eyes and thrust my hips forward hard. Her pussy was so wet that my cock slid all the way in to the hilt immediately. Anne let out a long moan. I slid my cock almost all the way out and then pushed it back in again hard. I continued to fuck my fiancée's little sister, gradually increasing my speed as I did so. As I thrust in and out of her, Anne just stared at the ceiling with a far away expression in her eyes. Her mouth hung open, occasionally letting out little whimpers of pleasure. I noticed for the first time how sexy her lips were. Maybe it was just remembering them around my cock.

I controlled my pace, not wanting to come too soon. Every time I thrust deep inside Anne, her breasts bounced around slightly, but always returned to sit pertly on the front of her chest.

"Oh yes, harder! Fuck me harder!"

Suddenly, Anne wrapped her legs around my waist. With every thrust I made she pulled me into her with her legs, daring me to fuck her as hard as I could. I was used to taking it relatively easy with Liz, as her petite frame couldn't take too much abuse. But Anne was taller and stockier than Liz and she could withstand a far more aggressive fucking. The harder I pumped into her the more enthusiastic her moans became until eventually it became one long moan, punctuated by little gasps.

"Oh Craig... I'm going to come again!" she gasped.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching too! I decided I wanted to try Anne in another position before we both climaxed. I pulled out of Anne and grabbed her wrist.

"No Craig, don't stop now, I'm so close!"

"Turn over honey I want to come while taking you from behind."

Anne rolled over on the bed, using the last of her strength to pull herself up onto her hands and knees. I quickly moved back into positions and pushed my cock deep into her pussy in one long stroke. I pumped into Anne as hard as I dared, as she braced herself against the headboard.

"Oh god that feels even better!" she moaned. "Oh yes... yes, I'm coming!"

Anne's orgasmic moan lasted several seconds. For some strange reason, a little bubble of reality popped inside my head at that moment. I suddenly panicked when I realized I wasn't wearing a condom! I didn't know where Anne was on her cycle and she wasn't in a good place for me to start asking her questions. I could get her pregnant! I decided the best thing to do would be to pull out before I came. I left it right until the last second, then slipped my cock out of her pussy. I aimed at her lower back and gave my member a few quick strokes with my hand as I came. A jet of semen fired out and landed on her back, while a second helping quickly followed, dribbling out of the tip and landing on the pale skin of Anne's cute little ass.

"Oh shit, no!" said Anne suddenly, the panic clear in her voice.

"It's okay, I pulled out," I said. "Don't worry, I'll clean you up."

"Shut up Craig for one second, this is serious! There was somebody at the window!"

"What?!"

"I swear it!"

"Are you sure?" I said, nervously, trying to squint through the gap in the curtains. "It's pretty dark out there, I'm surprised you can see anything at all. Who did you think it was?"

"I have no idea, I just saw movement!"

"Okay, let's not panic, maybe it was just someone walking past, they probably didn't..."

"Probably didn't what?"

The voice came from behind us. I instinctively turned around, but I didn't need to. The voice was unmistakable; it was probably the voice I knew best in the whole world.

Liz stood in the doorway, staring at the two of us. Anne screamed and tried to pull the duvet up to cover herself. I hid my head in my hands, completely unable to face my fiancée.

"Well I can't say I'm totally surprised," said Liz, with icy coolness. "I thought it was weird that the two of you were suddenly so chummy."

"No it's not like that, this is the first time I swear!" said Anne, her voice cracking as she started to cry.

"Do you really think it matters how many times it has been?" asked Liz, rhetorically, giving her a scornful look.

Anne just shook her head in response as the tears started falling down her cheeks. She sobbed loudly and allowed the duvet to fall, revealing her naked body to her sister.

What happened next was something out of a fantasy.

Liz closed the door and walked purposefully towards the bed. Anne just sat there crying and I was frozen in fear and embarrassment. My recently discharged cock, still covered in Anne's pussy juices, hung limply down and I made no effort to hide it.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted you," said Liz. "Please carry on."

"What?" I said.

"I don't want to spoil your fun. I was watching at the window, but it's cold out there, I would much rather be here in the warm." Liz sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Stop it Liz, this isn't funny!"

"And I'm not laughing," said Liz. "If you're going to fuck my baby sister I want to be here to make sure you do it right."

"No way, I'm not playing this sick game. Do you really think we're going to do it while you watch?"

"Craig, I've just watched you fire cum all over my sister's ass. How much more trouble do you think you can get in here? You've got yours and I know your cock won't be good for much for a while. So I want you to get down there and lick Anne's pussy. And you had better make sure she enjoys it!"

Anne didn't look in a position to enjoy anything right now. She hadn't said a word for a while, nor had she responded at all to the suggestion that we continue our sordid affair in front of Liz. She just knelt down on the bed, sobbing occasionally, with a vacant expression on her face. Liz took her hand and stroked it gently.