The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay princess," she said, "I'm not mad at you. Lie down here on the bed and let Craig go down on you. I promise you he is quite good at it, when he tries his best. And I'll make sure he tries his best."

I contemplated telling Liz that I already given Anne two orgasms tonight, one of which was with my tongue, but I wasn't sure if that would make things better or worse. On the face of it Liz seemed to want to make sure that I wasn't treating Anne badly and was fulfilling her sexual needs. But this whole situation was so bizarre and who knew what sick game she was really playing underneath. Various options swirled around in my head. The most obvious was just to get up and leave, refusing to cooperate in whatever Liz was trying to do. But where would that get me? She was right, she had already watched me fuck her sister, our relationship was almost certainly over no matter what I did. Counter-intuitively, in the end I decided the best thing I could do was just play along with Liz's game for the time being. It was not like I could really make my situation any worse. And besides, at least part of me was curious exactly where Liz wanted to take this.

Anne lay down on her pillow and nervously opened her legs. I knelt down in front of her and dipped my head down between them. Resting my elbows on the bed I reached forward and parted Anne's pussy lips with my fingers. I paused for a second, waiting for any last-second objection from either Liz or Anne, but none came. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick her clitoris, slowly and deliberately. Anne made no sound of encouragement, but didn't pull away either. I settled down into a rhythm, licking, tongue-flicking and sucking on Anne's nub, trying to use what I knew she had enjoyed earlier to make her come. Maybe if I did then Liz would be satisfied in some perverse way. Her pussy was still wet from our earlier escapades, but other than that I didn't get any response. No moans, no squirming, not as much as a sigh. This was impossible; Anne was clearly embarrassed, scared and confused, just like I was.

"This isn't going to work Liz, there isn't any..."

I looked up at Liz, which made me stop my sentence dead in its tracks. She was kneeling on the bed watching me at work. To my shock she had unbuttoned her pants and had her hand down her panties, frigging off to the sight of me giving her sister head.

"Why have you stopped?" she said. "You're doing fine, she just needs a little more encouragement that's all." She continued to rub herself as she spoke to me.

I looked down at Anne. She was no longer crying, but was looking at her elder sister with an expression a mix of shock and fascination. She looked up at me and gave me an earnest shrug of the shoulders and mouthed the words "I don't know" at me. I returned my head to Anne's honey pot and started licking once more. This time I pulled out all the stops. Not only did I give her clit plenty of attention, but I also tongue-fucked her vagina, nibbled at her labia and even tried licking her asshole. Slowly but surely she started to respond to me. A small sigh here, a little squirm there, an almost inaudible moan... Anne was starting to enjoy this again. I was also starting to get aroused once more. Down between my legs I could feel my erection returning.

I decided to seize the initiative and try something else. I ceased worshiping in Anne's garden and moved up the bed to focus on her breasts instead. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, while I moved my hand down into her nether regions to continue my work there. All the while I was expecting her hear protests from Liz, but none came. From my new position I could see her, still kneeling there with her hand busy in her panties. Her mouth hung open as her eyes moved from Anne's breasts to her pussy, watching me stimulate both. I now didn't have a clue what was going on. Was Liz turned on by her own sister? Or just by watching me do things to her? Or was this all some kind of elaborate game that would end in my humiliation?

I watched Liz while I drew little circles around Anne's nipple with my tongue and rubbed her clit with two fingers. Anne was noticeably much more aroused now, her red flush had returned and she was starting to moan a little. I redoubled my efforts, suddenly really wanting to provide her third orgasm of the night. I wasn't sure which of the two sisters I was trying to impress any more. I certainly wasn't sure what the future held after tonight, but I figured there was plenty of time to worry about that later. Suddenly Liz ducked down out of my field of vision. The next thing I felt was her hand grab hold of my erection and then the warm, wet feeling of her mouth sliding down its length.

All feelings of fear and apprehension had now gone, I was in a new level of ecstasy. My fiancée, was giving me a supreme blowjob while I had my face buried in Anne's breasts. I had occasionally fantasized about something like this while I was jerking off, but never in my wildest dreams had I thought it would ever come true. I buried my two fingers deep into Anne's pussy and she immediately responded, letting out a loud moan. This seemed to spur Liz on even greater feats with her mouth and tongue. I looked down for a moment and saw that Liz still had her hand in between her legs and was frantically frigging herself while she was sucking me off. I started to make silent bets in my head as to which of the three of us would come first.

It took maybe another five minutes, but Anne turned out to be the winner. With so much else going on I hadn't really noticed how wet Anne's love tunnel had become and how easily my fingers were sliding in and out. I did, however, notice when she started bucking her hips into my hand.

"Oh Craig... Craig..." she gasped.

I looked nervously at Liz, still not sure how she would respond to Anne saying my name. She stopped sucking me off, but responded only with words of encouragement for her sister.

"Yes Anne, say his name. Come for me Anne, come for your big sister."

I wasn't sure if it was Liz's words that sent her over the edge, or if she was about to come anyway, but suddenly I felt Anne's pussy contract and she took a sharp intake of breath. She let it out in a prolonged moan as the orgasm took over her. She grabbed the back of my head, mashing it hard into her breasts as I momentarily stopped finger-fucking her to run my wet fingers across her clit. Anne's long syllable finally ended and her body hung limp on the bed. Liz crawled up the bed and knelt down on the other side of Anne. She looked at me and for the first time since she walked in on us, she smiled.

"Well done," she said. "I have to admit it, you're right, watching other people is fun. But it's not nearly as fun as joining in. I'll let you decide what we do next."

Lots of ideas formed in my head. Like most guys I had always fantasized about having a threesome and it was difficult to know which of those scenarios to try and put into action. Liz seemed to see something in my expression that made her add:

"But no girl on girl stuff!"

I realized that a lot of what I had been thinking was just that. I felt embarrassed for a moment and I was sure my face had gone red.

"No, of course not, I know you're not bisexual," I hurriedly said.

"Well yes, there is that, but mainly because she's my sister you sick perv!" said Liz, with mock indignation.

Liz laughed and Anne started laughing along with her. I started laughing as well and none of us could stop for quite a while. Eventually we were just one tangled naked laughing heap on the bed.

"Okay, here's what we'll do," I said, taking charge. I've had an orgasm tonight and Anne has been really greedy and has had three, but you haven't had any! You said earlier that I was quite good at pussy licking, how about you spread your legs and let me show you that I can be really good."

Liz smiled and moved to the head of the bed, sitting up against the headboard and spreading her legs.

"Wait, what will I do?" said Anne.

"You've had your turn!" said Liz. Can't I play with my fiancée for a while?"

"I've got a better plan," said Anne. Craig, you lie there, Liz, you straddle his face and let him lick your pussy like that."

"Oh yes, and what are you going to do?" said Liz, probably already knowing the answer.

"I'm going to have another ride on his cock!" said Anne.

I lay down on the bed and suddenly I was assaulted by both girls at once. Liz knelt astride me in the same position that Anne had earlier and lowered her pussy down towards my awaiting tongue. Meanwhile, Anne had a hold of my cock and started to suck it gently. I started to eagerly lick Liz's pussy and clit, wondering how fast she would come. I had given Liz enough orgasms in the past to know she was pretty close. Her pussy was dropping wet and from my position I could make out her facial expression which was a big 'O'. I knew I wouldn't last long either, even though I had already come less than half an hour ago. Any guy who can hold out for long while having a threesome with two gorgeous sisters must be a better man than me.

Just as these thoughts were going through my head I felt Anne lift her head off my cock. I couldn't see what was happening, but the next thing I knew I felt my whole shaft enveloped by Anne's warm and slippery pussy. A few seconds later she started fucking me, raising herself off the bed to impale herself over and over again on my cock. I have no idea how she wasn't completely raw by then, having already had three orgasms, but I guess her youthful body had plenty of stamina built in. I managed to last a few minutes more, licking Liz while Anne took a ride on my truncheon but eventually I heard Liz start to come. This pushed me over the edge and I came too, filling Anne with my seed. There was no thought of pulling out this time, I couldn't even if I had wanted to, trapped as I was underneath both sisters. Meanwhile, Liz was still moaning, in the thrall of her own climax. When she was finished there was silence. I didn't know if Anne came again, in all the confusion I had stopped keeping track. We all just lay naked in a heap on the bed, panting to get our breath back.

I looked over at my fiancée, admiring her petite frame topped by her long, dark hair and green eyes. Was she still my fiancée? It seemed that against all odds she was. She was smiling to herself as if enjoying some kind of inner joke. Then I looked over at Anne. She was lying on her back, her large ripe melons pointing at the ceiling and her blonde hair spread out in a mess behind her. What was she now, my fuck buddy? My other girlfriend? I could suddenly see lots of things in my future and all of them looked good. A wedding? Hell yes I wanted to get married into this family.

We were going to have a lot of fun together.

_______

And I guess that's where the story ends. Maybe you were shocked by that ending, or maybe deep down it was what you were expecting. All stories have a happy ending right? Some of you probably found it a bit strange that Liz was suddenly prepared to share me with her sister. The more cynical amongst you might even be thinking it was all a little bit too tidy in the end, that things like that don't actually happen in real life. To these people, the only thing I can tell you is this:

You're right.

Things like that don't actually happen in real life. Do you remember the point where Liz walked in on Anne and I after we had just finished fucking? Everything up until that point is true. And do you remember just after that when I said "what happened next was something out of a fantasy"? You probably thought I was just turning a phrase, but actually I meant it quite literally. Everything that occurred after that point was just that -- fantasy. In reality there was no threesome, no reconciliation, no happily ever after with two young temptresses at my beck and call. Things like that only happen in stories.

So what actually happened after that? Well, exactly what you would expect to happen if your fiancée caught you fucking her sister. There was a huge scene that involved a lot of shouting, a lot of tears and some random acts of violence, eventually waking up the rest of the house. I won't bore you with all the details; I'll just skip to the end result. A week later I was at the airport waiting to catch a flight to California, the place I used to call home and now I would again. I had a few bags with me, as much as I could reasonably carry, with the rest of my worldly possessions still at Liz's house with no real expectation that I would ever see them again. I still had traces of the black eye I had received in the chaos of the fateful night. I can't quite remember how it happened, I like to think it was Liz's father that gave it to me, but I have a suspicion it was actually Vicky.

I sat in the terminal smiling to myself. I guess it would have been more appropriate if I was crying, or at least very upset. I had lost everything in my life that I thought was important. The girl I loved, the place I had come to call home, even my job. Technically I probably could have kept my job, but I thought it best to just leave town completely and get a clean break. I had certainly done plenty of moping and crying over the last week, but now I had progressed beyond that. I realised now that Liz and I had moved way too quickly. We had got engaged too fast, moved in together too fast and probably would have got married too fast too. I was just starting to realise it by the end. The reason I was smiling to myself was at the thought that a year ago we had only just met in the flesh. I was still only twenty four and that was way too young to be getting married. Liz was the right girl at the wrong time, which can be just as dangerous as the wrong girl at the right time. There was still a whole world out there I had yet to experience - places to visit, careers to pursue, people to meet, women to screw...

That reminded me of the note in my pocket. I pulled it out and read it once more.

Dear Craig

I'm so sorry things ended the way they did. Thank you for everything you did for me I will never forget it. Thanks to you I think I can finally trust guys again. I hope to see you again sometime soon. Maybe I will come and visit you in Frisco. Until then I'll be thinking of you.

Anne xxx

It also had her cell phone number and email address scribbled underneath. I folded up the note and put it back in my pocket. I had found it in my jacket after I went back to collect some of my things that morning. Anne had every reason to be thankful to me. Right at the end, when everything had gone south, I took the blame for everything. I told Liz that it was me who had relentlessly pursued Anne and manipulated her into sleeping with me. In reality almost the opposite was true, but given that I didn't expect to see either of them again, I thought it was best that I didn't cause a permanent rift between the two sisters. After everything I had put them through, it felt good to do the noble thing for once. I had been rewarded with this note and, just maybe, the promise of something more. Maybe it really does pay to be the good guy.