All Comments on 'The Garage: Forever Yours Ch. 05'

by gizm4c

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

I liked this installment very much. It was wonderful seeing the two men come together at work and in life. The end, though, seemed a little abrupt. It seems to me like there might be more to follow. I wouldn't mind, actually, as I liked this story and the characters.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Doesn't feel like the end

And hope it isn't. Cliff and Scott are great characters. I love the gentle patience of two men who love each other going through life together. Keep it up.

npiccininpicciniabout 12 years ago
I Like It

I just started this story today and read all 5 chapters straight through… I’m really enjoying the story! I can tell that you have progressed a lot in your writing, the first chapter seemed kind of stiff and formal but you’ve really loosened up and there is more of a flow. I like it. My only question is why are they still using condoms? I know you mentioned in one of the earlier chapters that they were going to get tested, you didn’t write about them getting tested I just sort of assumed they did, but they’ve been together now for 6 months and have committed to each other as life partners so wasn’t sure why they were still using condoms. It doesn’t add or take away from the story, I was just curious! Good Job, can’t wait for the next Chapter!

john22307john22307about 12 years ago
more

yea just like the other men I can't wait for more

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

loved it great read

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa2 months ago

A great story and I would like to experience such love myself. You develop the love between Cliff and Scott very beautifully, as well as the friendship that connects them with other people, both from the garage and from their personal, or rather mutual, relationships.

I am very curious whether Cliff and Scott will get married and whether they will adopt children or maybe they will persuade someone close to give birth to a child for them?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻♀️❤️🧑🏻👨🏻🚗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous