The Garden Of Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his tongue delved past her tail bone to dip into the valley of her cheeks, she tensed as a soft cry escaped her.

His large fingers slid from her hips to grip her bottom roughly in his hands, and pressing his thumbs against her, he parted her to make way for his probing tongue. Lapping at her folds, a soft groan escaped him before he buried the darting invader inside.

Tina's breath escaped her on a moan as her forehead dropped to the freezer door. The wet, slick feel of his tongue sliding into her made her trembling increase, and for a moment she fought to stay upright as her knees weakened beneath her.

When he straightened, she could feel the heat from his chest pressing into her. His arm curled about her waist pulling her up against him, and then he buried his face against her neck as he let out a deep breath.

Lifting his fingers to grip the top of the freezer door once more, he bent his knees, and surged upward until his aching shaft forced it's way deep inside of her.

Tina let out a strangled cry as Jack elicited a groan through his clenched teeth. His breath seethed from him as he began to take her in rough, hard thrusts that drew pleasure filled grunts from his throat.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so amazing," he rasped as he moved.

The refrigerator began to shake as magnets fell away from it to hit the floor. Tina let out cry after cry as her frame jolted with each impact of his hips.

"Say it." he panted as his pace quickened.

Tina's lips parted, but nothing would come out. Her breath was trapped inside of her as her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

Her hesitation caused Jack to growl low in his throat. "Fucking say it!" he snarled against her.

Tina's voice came out as a whimper. "I love you, Jack!"

His entire frame shuddered as he leaned into her, and as if a button had been pushed inside of him, he began to ejaculate hard.

Soft little noises escaped him, and he released the freezer door so that he could grip her thigh in his hand as he rode it out.

When he finally stilled, a harsh breath escaped him as his chin dropped to her shoulder. "I really needed that," he said softly.

Tina's lips were tight as she stood rigid within his hold. "As long as you're happy," she replied tersely.

Frowning, Jack took a step back so that he could pull up his jeans. Once they were fastened, he gripped her arm in his hand so that he could turn her to face him.

His frown became a scowl when he saw the expression upon her face. "Why are you acting this way?"

Her eyes crinkled for a moment before she looked up at him incredulously. "I'm reacting to the way that you're acting, Jack. You've never been this demanding or frightening before. It scares me. I don't like it."

His grip on her tightened as his face darkened. "You don't like it," he repeated.

Tina shook her head as he glared down at her.

"How would you like me to be, Tina? Quiet and meek? Should I just sit around here telling you 'yes, dear' until you become so unbelievably bored with me that I become something you pity? Tell me how I should be."

Her apprehension was beginning to return. "Not like this, Jack," she whispered fearfully.

Tucking his tongue into his cheek, his angry, blue eyes roved over her face for a long moment. "You want me to be like him," he finally said.

Tina shook her head again as her brows furrowed. "I didn't say that. That's not what I meant."

Pulling her forward roughly by the arm, his tone became ugly. "Yes, it is. Admit it. Your ex husband was oblivious to everything. Where you went. Who you were with. He didn't even know who you were, or what you needed. He was a fucking joke."

A small laugh escaped him before he released her. Stumbling back into the refrigerator, Tina rubbed her arm where his fingers had dug into her skin.

His biting words finally made her lose her temper. "He never mauled me like an animal, Jack!"

He slapped her hard. Harder than the last time, and Tina almost fell to the floor before she caught her balance. Before she could recover from the shock of it, he had gripped her by both of her arms, and had hauled her up against him.

"I might be a fucking animal, but you love it," he growled harshly.

Gripping the back of her head in his hand he took her mouth savagely. Pressing her lips wide he invaded her mouth like someone possessed. When she lifted her hands to the front of his chest, and whimpered, he knew she had surrendered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's here."

The woman held the telephone cradled close to her ear as she peered towards the front of the house. There was a long pause while she waited for a response.

Finally, the sound of a long drawn out sigh could be heard. "Did you tell him anything?"

Her brows furrowed as she responded. "Of course not. You know I wouldn't do that." Her voice became hesitant as she continued. "The thing is, he won't leave."

There was another pause. "What do you mean?"

"He's sitting on my front porch. He said that he's not going to leave until I tell him where you are."

A strangled laugh came through the receiver. "What did you say to that?"

The woman became agitated as she answered. "I told him that if he didn't get the hell out of here that I was going to call the police. I thought that would do the trick, but he encouraged me to do it. Said I was helping and abetting a kidnapper."

Another sigh was heard, and then silence.

"He seems pretty determined, Tina. What should I do?"

"I don't know. I need time to think. He's just sitting out there?" she asked.

The woman nodded. "Like the Sunday morning newspaper. He looks upset."

Another moment passed before Tina finally responded. "Can you give me a little bit of time to decide what to do? Just like ten minutes, and then call me back."

"Sure. If he comes to the door again, I'll just ignore it."

"Thanks, Marcie. You're a good sister."

"Anytime. Just one last thing though."

Tina answered quickly. "What is it?"

"That man is unbelievably gorgeous, Tina. I can see how Natalie ended up being so beautiful. Your genes when put together ended up being ridiculous."

She could hear the smile in her sister's voice as she responded. "That's why I have to hide. I'm just too weak where Jack is concerned."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If I died, would you remarry?"

The question brought a smile to his lips as he peered down at her. "No. Why, would you?"

She bit her lip as she seemed to ponder the question. "I'm not sure. Is my next husband as cute as you are?"

Her answer made his smile widen. "Impossible. The most you can hope for is someone half as cute, and no where near as well endowed."

Tina scrunched her nose at him, but then returned his smile. "Doesn't sound like much of a deal. You probably shouldn't die then. The next guy sounds disappointing."

Jack chuckled before shaking his head. "I'll try."

"Why wouldn't you remarry?" she asked curiously.

He seemed to think about his words for a moment before glancing away from the television to look down where her head was resting in his lap.

"I already found what I want. Why would I look for something that would never be able to hold a candle to my idea of perfection?"

Tina grinned as she looked up into his bright, blue eyes. "That was pretty smooth, Mr. Avery, I have to say."

Jack smirked in response. "It was, wasn't it?" His fingers lifted to brush the hair back from her face. "It's true though. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone other than you."

Rolling onto her stomach, Tina placed both of her arms on top of his thigh before resting her chin on top of them. "Alright. Lets say that I die in a horrible fire..."

"That would never happen," Jack interrupted.

"Why not?" she asked in amusement.

His chest lifted as he suppressed laughter. "I check the furnace regularly, the stove is electric, and neither one of us smoke."

Tina scrunched her nose again. "Alright. Let's say that hypothetically, I died in a horrible fire..."

"Never happen," Jack sang in a mumble.

She eyed him crossly before continuing. "You mourn me for... oh, a good two years, and then you..."

"That, also, would never happen," he interrupted again.

"You wouldn't mourn me?" Tina asked with a laugh.

Jack removed his thumbnail from his mouth for a moment to shake his head.

"That's just mean," Tina said in shocked amazement.

Jack smirked again as he peered down at her from the corner of his eye. "How would I have time to mourn if I'm dead too?"

"You don't die in the fire," Tina replied in aggravation.

"So, you burn to a cinder in our house. Where am I when all of this is happening? In the backyard with two flags in my hands yelling BURN, BABY, BURN?" Jack couldn't hold his laughter in any longer, and collapsed over the arm of the couch as he shook.

Tina smacked his leg in reprimand. "Probably." Rolling her eyes she went on. "You're at work when I die, or fishing. Who knows? You're not home in this scenario."

Sitting back, Jack nodded. "Okay. You're dying. I'm fishing. Got it." Biting his lip, he tried in vain to keep a straight face.

Tina nodded while fighting the urge to stick her tongue out at him. "Right. So, I'm dead, and roughly two years go by..."

"I still don't think that would happen," Jack said with a sigh.

"Time stops after I die?" she asked in amusement.

"For me it would," he said seriously. "I think I would last maybe a week before I joined you."

Tina's face fell as she looked up at him. "You can't kill yourself if I die."

"Sure I can," he said as his smirk returned. "You'll be dead. You won't be around to tell me what to do."

Jack flinched as her teeth sunk into his leg. "Hey!" he said with a laugh before slipping his hand into her hair. Pulling back on it slightly, he grinned at her. "No biting."

"You deserve it for saying something so crazy," she said with a frown.

"It's not crazy." Gentling his fingers in her hair, he stroked the back of her neck. "I've thought about this already. I don't want to be here if you're not here. If you die, I'm coming with you."

Tina's heart warmed at his words. "So, if I choose to just get remarried, you're probably going to be really pissed, huh?"

Jack laughed again as he responded. "Oh, you can count on it, baby. No one's touching you, but me. I would haunt the both of you til the day you died."

Tina smiled cheekily as she got to her knees. "When there's something strange... in the neighborhood... who you gonna call?" she sang as she crawled across the couch towards him.

Jack grinned at her as his eyes widened.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, and her lips pressed to the side of his face as she continued to sing the theme from Ghostbusters.

His arms wrapped around her waist to pull her to him tightly as he pushed her back onto the couch. "You're so damn weird. I love you," he said with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack ran his hand through his hair for what seemed like the hundredth time before his gaze darted towards the sky. Was there even anyone up there listening to him?

The excruciating weight pressing down onto his chest increased, and for a moment he had to grit his teeth to keep from falling apart. Taking a few deep breaths, he managed to bring himself back under control.

He deserved this pain. He had earned it. Every single thing he had done had led him to where he was, and this was his true punishment. Nothing she had done to him before leaving could compare to what he was experiencing right now.

He would rather endure an entire year of her physical abuse than go one more day suffering the emotional agony that was ripping him apart.

"I'll be better," he swore. "I won't hurt her. I won't do it. I won't. I swear to Christ I won't! Please!" he begged.

His hands covered his face, and he rocked back and forth as a sob escaped him.

************************************************

"Did you make a decision?" Marcie asked into the telephone.

"Not really. I feel like no matter what I do it's going to be the wrong thing."

"He's not going to stop, Tina. That much is apparent. He's already been to see half of our relatives, and Mom and Dad. He didn't even defend himself when Dad started hitting him. He just stood there and took it."

Tina's voice broke as she answered. "I know."

"You know I'll stand behind you no matter what you decide. If you want me to tell him to fuck off, I'll do it."

"No." Tina took a halting breath. "It's time for me to face this. I can't hide forever. Tell him."

Marcie bit down on her bottom lip in agitation as she peered towards the front of the house once more. "Are you sure this is what you want? You don't have to do this."

"I'm sure. I don't think he'll do anything with Natalie here, and Bill is next door if anything really horrible happens."

Marcie paused with indecision as she clasped the receiver close to her ear. "Do you want me to come there? You know, for support?"

"I appreciate the offer, but this is something I have to do on my own. The longer I wait, the harder it's going to be."

"Alright," Marcie responded softly. "I'll tell him where you are."

*************************************************

Jack was on the verge of snapping altogether when the sound of the door opening at his back made him still. Dragging a ragged breath into his chest, he stared straight ahead.

"I'm not leaving," he reaffirmed stubbornly.

Marcie stepped onto the porch until she was standing beside him. Lifting her arm, she held out a slip of paper.

When Jack turned his head, and caught sight of it, his light blue eyes lifted to her in surprise. Taking it from her hand, he glanced down at the writing before gazing at her in astonishment.

"Is this...?"

"She has agreed to see you. If you do anything, and I mean anything to hurt her, you will live to regret it. You will know suffering like you've never experienced before. Do you understand me?"

Jack nodded quickly. "I won't. I promise." Getting to his feet, he turned on the stairs, and wrapped his arms around Marcie, pulling her into a fierce hug as she gasped in surprise. "Thank you," he whispered brokenly.

Releasing her, he turned and flew down the stairs as fast as his body could carry him.

When he reached his car, he had to force himself to take a moment to calm down so he didn't end up tearing away from the curb like a madman.

God had finally answered his prayers. He had found her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The large glass bowl hit the wall, and shattered directly beside his head. It made him flinch for a moment before he started towards her. His mouth was pressed into a thin line, and his blue eyes were heated as he ducked another flying object.

"You fucking bastard! How could you do that!?"

A cup smashed into his shoulder making him wince as it fell to the floor and broke into a hundred pieces. By the time he finally reached her, she had another one raised in her hand.

Gripping her wrists in his strong fingers, he squeezed them until she gasped, and dropped the missile she had been about to launch at his head.

"You're an animal! I hate you!" she sobbed.

Shaking her in his grasp, Jack's gaze became inflamed with rage as he grit his teeth. "Don't ever fucking say that again!" he growled loudly. Reaching his arm back, he slapped her across the face making her fall into the counter.

No longer stunned by this reaction, Tina pushed away from it almost immediately, and darted to the side of him to escape. She had run through the entire dining room, and had just reached the living room when he caught her.

The impact of his body slamming into hers sent her to the floor hard, and Tina just barely managed to put her hands out to catch the brunt of the fall as she winced in pain.

Jack landed directly on top of her sending the air from her lungs as she gasped beneath him. It didn't stop her from struggling to be free of him when he finally lifted himself up to flip her over.

When he grabbed onto her wrists once more, and pushed them to the floor beside her head, she fought to be freed like she was possessed.

"You are a monster," she panted. "How could you do that?"

"I didn't know it was your brother," he growled. " I walked in from work, and all I saw was some skinny little fuck with his hands on you. How was I supposed to know?"

Tina paused in her struggles to glare up at him accusingly. "By not acting like a psychopath, and actually asking me would have been a good start. You could have cracked his skull open!" she snarled at him.

"I didn't hit him that hard," he bit out. "You're completely over reacting!"

"I never should have married you!" she seethed. "You're the fucking devil!"

When his palm crashed into the side of her cheek, Tina let out a gasp before doubling her efforts to get free. "I fucking hate you!" she screamed.

Jack released her wrists in favor of grasping onto the sides of her head. Leaning down, he pressed his forehead to hers as he clenched his teeth together. "I told you never to say that again," he whispered dangerously.

"I don't care," Tina sobbed. "I don't care. Get off of me!"

Lifting her hand, she curled it into a fist before hitting him in the shoulder ineffectively. She did it over and over, until a growl finally escaped Jack's throat, and he pressed his mouth against hers.

She kept her lips tight, and tried to turn her head away, but his grip on her face was too strong. She couldn't break free as his thumbs pulled her jaw open so that he could sweep his tongue inside.

He managed for only a moment before she tried to bite him. Rearing back, he let out a derisive snort before swooping back down to cover her lips again. The second time she managed to nip his lip making him pull on her hair viciously where his fingers held her.

"Stop trying to fucking bite me," he snapped.

In response, Tina lifted her fingernails, and clawed them down the side of his back making him gasp as he stilled on top of her.

When her other hand lifted to rake down his arm, a growl of anger escaped his throat before he reached out to snatch both of her wrists into his hand. Pushing them above her head, he held them in place as she wriggled beneath him.

You are being a total bitch," he snarled as he looked down at her.

"Maybe that's because I want you to... GET... OFF!" she raged back at him.

Jack let out a nasty little laugh as he looked at her. "Oh, baby, I plan to."

Reaching down so that she could see him, he pulled open the button to his jeans, and slowly drew down the zipper.

Tina's green eyes widened as she followed the movement of his fingers. "Don't you dare," she gasped as her gaze met his once more.

Jack had the audacity to grin. "I'm going to fuck you, baby. I'm going to do it slow and hard just the way you like. You can fight me all you want, but I'm getting inside of you."

His palm reached down to clamp onto her knee, and then his hand began slowly sliding it's way up her thigh as he looked into her eyes.

Tina's expression became enraged as she bucked beneath him. "Stop!"

Her skirt was easily nudged out of his way, and then the back of Jack's fingers were brushing between her legs against the cotton material of the panties that covered her.

"I might, if you tell me you love me," he coerced.

Tina's lips pinched together as she glared at him. "You're a bastard," she informed him.

Jack grinned again at her response. "I was actually kind of hoping you would say that," he breathed. "Because I really really want to fuck you."

Gripping the center of her panties in his hand, Jack tore roughly on the material until it ripped beneath his fingers.

Once it was out of the way, he reached down to pull his jeans down his hips from one side. They slipped down easily, and once his shaft was free from it's confines, he loomed over her body as he positioned himself.