All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 01'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Chauncy (the) Gardener

Melanie, Melanie (Mary, Mary) how does your garden grow ? With your grandfathers handle firmly in your furrows row. With his cockel and shells all ready to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But sex scenes really lack eroticism. They seem as if they can't wait to be finished. Details. Details lacking.

What did her breasts look like? What kind of nipples? Large? Small? Medium? Did they get hard? Did she play with them? If she did, why didn't she describe to him how they felt? How sensitive were they? Is he imagining how good they'd feel it he got to play with them? Woild he like to kiss them? Suck them? Titty fuck them? Could he imagine how wonderful it would feel to cum all over them?

Disappointing.

Three stars.

cartepostalelondoncartepostalelondonover 1 year ago

Pretty good, although I seem to somewhere have missed Gary's encounters with Zoe and Zara.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I loved it I shall not be able to handle my hoe innocently ever again without imagining other uses for the implement.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 days ago

I enjoy reading your stories Max whether they be new or rereading as with this one just now.

Thank you Max and well done

DevilbobyDevilboby12 days ago

Incidentally I should say that I'm supposed to be gardening myself including mowing and probably hoeing but rain stop play. Also fully clothed. It's too damn cold to follow Gary's example .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2672 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...