The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Fork in hand, Gary stepped into the loke and through Melanie's gate, turned the corner where the lawn started and stopped dead. He was not alone. He was stark naked in Harry and Melanie's garden and there Melanie was sitting on her garden bench looking at him and looking as shocked as he was. Two people absolutely frozen, just staring at each other. It might have been his nudity but Gary thought that was only part of the reason. Melanie was as naked as he was, more so arguably as her legs were open and giving rather an intimate view. Perhaps she had been doing some gardening because she had a garden hoe in her hand, business end towards Gary.

But the hoe was certainly not in current use for gardening because the rounded handle end was hidden, hidden inside Melanie. It was like an enormously long wooden dildo with the metal end dug a little into the grass and the other end so obviously stuffed up inside Melanie's vagina. Gary could see how it went in, could see the exposed sex clasped around it, could see Melanie's pinkness shining in the low evening sun, could see it seeming to be gripping the invading pole. Obviously she had been working against it, hence its reason for being pushed into the ground but it meant she was effectively impaled, yes stuck and unable to rise from the seat. Caught good and proper - but so was Gary. It was Melanie's garden after all.

It was an erotic sight. Melanie, forty something and with a rather voluptuous body all revealed in the warm evening sunshine and what was more, with a rather large wooden dildo very obviously 'in place'. Gary responded manfully. It did not seem necessary as it had under the kitchen table to hide his appreciation.

"I thought..."

"I said Thursday not Tuesday." Melanie closed her legs but not really lessening the obvious use being made of the pole. "You haven't any clothes on." It was a statement of the obvious.

"Nor do you."

"But it's my garden."

Did Gary retreat - not if he could help it. "I thought you said women didn't..."

She was such a lovely shade of red.

"Sometimes, oh, this is awful, I..."

"Not awful, I'm sure it's really lovely - novel I'd call it. Quite a, um, 'tool,' certainly!"

The joke broke the ice.

"It's my great grandfather's. I remember it as a little girl and when I got to puberty I remember looking at the big smooth end and thinking... well it did look like a, um, you know, and one day... well... and I was using it again today in the garden and thought... Gary, really you should not be doing that."

It was almost subconscious but Gary had been sliding his foreskin.

"I really don't know whether to leave it in or take it out. What would be polite?" It was a funny question. Was it less embarrassing to stay as she was or pull the rounded, no doubt wet end, out?

Gary sat on the other end of the seat, his stumpy erection pointing up at the blue sky.

"I garden naked. It's what I do. With you away, I did not really think."

"But I'm not away - I'm in."

"Yeah," said Gary, "I can see you are in - or something is.".

A double meaning - again. He pressed on, "Sorry, I thought you said Tuesday. Sorry."

Despite the jokes there was a bit of an uncomfortable silence.

"Perhaps I'd better be going and leave you to... um... it."

Melanie did not quickly agree to the suggestion so Gary thought he'd try and see if things could progress a little further. There was no harm in trying.

"Why don't you just carry on and I'll do my own thing here."

"I'm a married woman you know, I don't want to..."

Just the words from his daydream!

"No, no touching; just companionable masturbation. So nice in this warm evening sunshine." And it really was warm and the low sun gave such a pleasant yellow glow to everything - particular pleasant, actually, how it fell on Melanie's skin.

"Hmmm, yes, so nice to feel the warm sun on your bits." Her legs opened a little.

Melanie was looking at his cock now.

"I'm afraid it's rather small. Always been my problem."

"Thick though and, err, should I say it, well, why not in the circumstances, it's got such a nice big knob as well!"

Again the daydream.

"Can I compliment you also. They are some pair."

"I saw you admiring them in the kitchen."

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd noticed, but they were worth admiring - are worth admiring!"

Gary was coming up trumps again. There he was, able to see Melanie in the flesh. For real, not just imagining in his shed. Something he had actually always wanted to do. A very rounded woman, not chubby like Zoe, but plenty of her. Not much sag to her fine big breasts, wide hips, a firm stomach and a very pleasing patch of curly fair hair. And if he was being particularly intimate what an impressively pronounced clitoral hood showing above the wooden pole sticking so obviously into her, and, with a sidelong glance, how nicely her inner lips seemed to grasp the wood. Gary was certainly taking the opportunity of looking. He was looking forward to seeing the wooden pole slide!

"Shall we?"

Gary began slowly wanking by way of encouragement and, to his delight, Melanie did not repeat her 'you should not be doing that but, instead, began moving on the pole. She was not moving the thing in and out by hand as you might with an ordinary vibrator but was moving her whole body against the invading pole; her bottom slid on the seat as she moved on the wooden handle; it was difficult to judge how much was in her - as much as she wanted of course - there was plenty to spare, after all. And of course as she moved so did her big breasts. Big wobbly breasts are pleasing to the eye.

"I'd been moving the whole bench actually."

Gary stood and, pushing with her feet, Melanie made the whole seat - a wooden bench with room for three, rock a little backwards and forwards and as she did it the wooden pole moved in and out of her just like a penis might do. Not her moving against the pole but it against her. The actual movement of the bench gave it much more 'play' and with its metal end planted in the ground it was not being pushed away. As it went in and out Gary found himself wanking in time. This was a new thing - synchronised wanking!

So nice to watch Melanie's naked body in motion, to see great grandfather's 'tool' at work, the now shiny end slipping up into Melanie and out again, lovely to see her big breasts moving, lovely to see the sweat glistening on her skin - from the hot day and the stimulation. How nice it would be to ease Melanie off her pole and replace it with his own thick fleshy pole and make that slide in the slippery orifice until he came. Would she actually resist? Probably.

"I can't really believe I'm doing this but it makes me extra excited. I think I'm going to come. You keep your distance Gary or I think I might just grab your prick. Fuck, it's so thick, thicker than this hoe and what a fucking big knob. Are you going to come?"

Bedroom talk from Melanie - exciting. Too exciting...

With a bit of panting rather than a groan, Gary's hand speeded on his cock. He could not hold it back so he was making it good. He came standing with Melanie staring. His head went back and his mouth dropped open as the first pulse came. It was of course a lovely feeling and doing it standing exposed, watched and appreciated in the evening sunshine was something else. Gary looked down and saw the subsequent spurts leave his knob to fly across the lawn and splatter on the grass. Tempting of course to move so as to come over Melanie, like in his daydream, but she had not asked or given permission.

"Fuck, Gary, all that spunk!" And Melanie was coming. Gary could see that. Lovely to watch a woman in the throes of orgasm. Lovely to hear her being crude. See her face betraying the feelings.

Gary stood there, cock in hand - a cock still dripping - looking at his delightful, across the way, neighbour; her eyes closed in post orgasmic bliss; completely naked and with the enormously long wooden dildo still impaling her - stuffed in her open and very wet sex.

Her eyes flicked open, "That was good, that was fucking good, Gary. And..."

Melanie was looking from his cock to the ground. "I don't think Harry could do that. So much and - so far."

Melanie was clearly impressed by the distance Gary's cum had shot.

"I thought you were weeing for a moment! You wouldn't half fill a girl up!"

Gary shrugged. "I've a small penis but it works quite well I suppose."

"It'd be funny to watch you both and compare. Do men do that? Did you when you were young?"

"What, compare ejaculations?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"No!"

"Even when young? I can imagine boys doing that!"

"Well, not me certainly."

"Could you help me back with the seat so I can escape. I'm rather stuck like this!"

Yes stuck, wonderfully stuck!

Gary walked behind Melanie and held the garden seat as she pushed right back preventing her toppling over. She looked so vulnerable and sexy like that. The pole was removed. Gary liked the way its end shone in the sunshine - shining with Melanie's intimate wetness. Nice seeing great grandfather's 'knob' come out. Everything so visible. It too was slightly bulbous at the end - he could see why Melanie had first thought of it as phallic.

"I'll have to tell Harry - of course."

"Oh."

"He'll be amused to hear you came around a day early and had 'forgotten' your clothes. Still whilst we are away I cannot see any harm in you doing our garden like that. You can carry on now if you like. I'll bring you a cup of tea later."

"Please."

"I just can't think of the embarrassment if you had come around clothed and found me like this with my great grandfather's hoe up my... you know."

"And lovely you looked too."

"Hmmm. No best you came like that... and didn't you come!"

She was chortling as she walked back up her garden to her house. A fine bottom nicely waggling from side to side but not enough to raise Gary's penis - not that soon after coming! He smiled to himself as he watched. He was pretty chuffed at what had happened. A fantasy become real. Perhaps there might be other opportunities. At worst it meant he might have future opportunities to be naked with her. At best... ah yes, at best!

He looked around the garden. Perhaps he might start with some weeding rather than grass cutting - after all there was a, no doubt blacksmith forged, hoe to hand. A good tool for the job. He reached and his hand settled on the wet end. Nice!

Melanie was no longer naked when the tea came. A summer dress hid her charms and it was slightly odd to be sitting with her at a garden table drinking tea whilst he was completely naked.

"You didn't have anything under that tee shirt did you?"

Gary knew exactly what Melanie meant - she was referring to his earlier visit.

"No."

"Thought not!"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12