The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

"Gary I..." hissed Melanie, "this is wonderful."

Her hands were busy but so too were Gary's.

Lovely to watch a woman sucking a man. Such an intimate and strange, in a way, connection. It went on for quite a time until Vegard pulled away. Perhaps Kirstie had been too exciting! He turned and seemed to be looking out into the night through the window glass.

The man was right at the glass, his cock actually squashed against the glazing, perhaps using the cold of the glass to cool his ardour, staring out into the night.

"He can see us," hissed Melanie taking a step backwards right into Gary, her soft bottom right against him, his standing penis suddenly in the crack of her bottom.

"No he can't. We're in shadow and it's too light in the bedroom. He won't have night vision. Just stay still, that's it. Anyway wouldn't you like having him chasing you."

"What Gary, like that - with his... cock all hard?"

"Yeah, naked and hard, running after you, his erection swaying and then catching you, forcing you to the ground and then fucking you."

"I'd come, Gary, I'd come!" She was actually rubbing herself against Gary, her bottom rubbing against his cock..

She started, realising what she was doing. "Oh, sorry Gary. Got carried away." She stepped forward.

A pity, thought Gary.

"I'd love to suck that, Gary. Look at it pressed against the glass. Do you think he's cooling his ardour? Cold shower like?"

The man turned back to the bed. Kirstie was now lying on the bed and her open thighs suggested it was time now for Vegard to do some serious work or return the compliment. It was the latter.

Unlike the cock sucking there was not too much to see and it rather had to be imagined. Well, perhaps that depended a little on what was meant by 'much.' Certainly Melanie got a very intimate view of Vegard with the admired bottom in the air, arse hole showing and between his legs his balls hanging and erection swaying.

"I'd like to take hold of that, Gary, and give it a few tugs."

"You can hold mine."

"Gary, no! We are just wanking together, nothing more, like in my garden."

"Should have brought great grandfather's knob."

"Yes, perhaps... oh, look!"

The couple were moving from oral pleasuring to the real thing. A rearrangement on the bed. Not missionary but doggy style on the bed. Lovely for both the sexes watching. Plenty to see: swinging boobs, pistoning cock, moving bodies - everything really.

"This is so nice, Gary. So naughty. I mean we should not be doing this, we should not be peeking but, what's the harm and... look at that bottom and that cock. He's a real hunk of a man and Kirstie's nice too."

Gary could but agree. It was lovely to watch, the more so, having a companion, a fellow masturbator - though, in a way, it was stranger it being a woman than a man.

"You sure, Melanie, you wouldn't rather my fingers played with you."

"Quite sure, Gary, thank you. When I say I'd like to suck Vegard or indeed be fucked by him, it's just nice to imagine. I wouldn't do it any more than I'd fuck you."

And so on they played - separately.

"Oh Gary, I think I'm going to..."

Hand moving under her, hand to her breasts Melanie stepped backwards once again. Gary's cock in her crack and the feel of her rubbery anus moving on his cock. On the bed the couple seemed to be moving towards a climax; in the garden another two people were also meant to be reaching orgasm - separately - but were actually now touching and reaching climax together.

Did Melanie actually know what she was doing? Lovely feelings on Gary's already stimulated penis, the rubbery anus rubbing at his fraenum. He looked down as the immediate presence of Melanie's body and its interaction with him suddenly became more interesting than the voyeurism. He could see even in the dark shadow the faint sight of his stumpy little erection moving up and down right in her crack, could see her moving and rubbing against him and then there was a flash of white.

Gary was coming, shooting upwards between his tummy and Melanie's back. Unmistakeable spurts of warm semen were landing on Melanie's back and running down into her bottom crack, the dry rubbing on Melanie's anus suddenly turning slippery with semen.

"Gary! What are you doing. Oh, yes, oh, I'm coming - coming too." Her hands continuing to move on her own sex. She did not stop the movement or the rubbing.

It was all a bit too close to intercourse!

They watched the couple reach their own climax, watched them separate and make ready for bed and only with the light going off did the two naked voyeurs make their way back down the garden and out into the loke.

"Gary, I have a pretty shrewd idea what this is all down my back."

"Sorry."

"You really shouldn't have touched me like that, come up behind me..."

"Melanie, it was you who stepped back."

"Was it?"

"Yes. Very definitely. I'm not guilty."

"Oh dear. What would Harry say? What would Harry say? But a nice feeling actually, set me off you know but, but it's very drippy. Really going where it shouldn't!"

"Cup of hot chocolate before bed?"

So strange, but nice, inviting a naked Melanie into his home. For a few moments they stood still, blinking in the unaccustomed bright electric light, a naked man and a woman. Gary , handed tissues in a practical way for Melanie to deal with the aftermath of his ejaculation, but not before he had seen the mess on her back and just where his semen had run to - right down into her bottom crack. He even helped her where she could not reach in the small of her back and then he sat with her drinking chocolate. Perfectly normal except the two of them sitting in the lounge with not a stitch on.

"Thanks Gary. A naughty thing to do really but I did so enjoy that. Something I'd never thought of doing. Not sure when I meet Kirstie or Vegard next I'll be able to look them in the eye. What a big boy!"

"Another time, Melanie?"

"Perhaps." A pause, "yes, perhaps."

Gary escorted Melanie home and then wandered slowly back home in the moonlight. He paused at the bottom of the garden and looked back at her house. Well, that had been sex with Melanie - almost! What fun.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12