The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was at the bottom of the stairs, her face smiling under her rather tousled dark hair - she had been fucking after all - as she began her ascent. Of course, by the time she reached the top, Gary was as hard as anything. Her eyes had watched his erection as he had watched her. Above her she had seen the stumpy thing pump upwards under his tee shirt.

Zoe did not say a word but just knelt at the top of the stairs and stared at Gary's standing erection before leaning forward and licking the whole way up it. A fantastic feeling and so erotic to have the dark haired woman kneeling before him. A second lick, a third and then a gentle flicking lick of his fraenum - very stimulating to a man, very stimulating to a fifty-eight year old retiree. Zoe's mouth engulfed, Zoe fellated just as she had done that morning. Indeed very likely had done not that long ago to the now presumably sleeping Tom next door.

She looked up at him as she sucked. It was lovely. What a pleasant little sexual encounter. Zoe released him and her tongue slipped across her lips. He put out his hand and raised her to her feet and led her to his bedroom. Lovely to watch as, without a word, Zoe got onto the bed on all fours and waited with her legs spread and her bottom in the air. Most likely that was how she and Tom had been copulating; Zoe simply repeating the action with Gary. With only the bedside light on to give light, the cleft of her bottom and what lay beneath was hidden in shadow. It was not as if he did not know what was there! Gary got onto the bed and moved into position.

As always with Zoe there was no difficulty slipping in - and slipping was usually the operative word. She came ready aroused and lubricated - it was all delightfully warm, wet and mostly female! Lovely to push against her soft cheeks, lovely to reach around and take her hairy mons veneris in hand. Gary fucked - nice steady strokes gently massaging his penis whilst his mind revelled in once more enjoying the willing charms of his neighbour. His second copulation with Zoe that day. It was not often he managed that!

What he did not know was there would be a third before dawn - a record!

Zoe did not say a word the whole time. Not even, when with a steady pushing at her and a finger tickling her clitoris, she came. Gary did not know if she had done the same with Tom or whether he had managed to take her further than her husband. Nice, then, to let himself release. Nice to still hold her bush and push against her until once again he felt it all happening. Lovely to freely shower her cervix in his semen - he could never reach that far with his knob but he was sure the force of his ejaculation would project it. It probably splashed harder against her cervix than Tom's had done despite Tom's knob being able to go all the way. Gary was proud of his ejaculation. In both force and quantity it belied his age and somewhat made up for his less than average length of organ.

Zoe rolled away from him onto the bed and Gary collapsed. Phew! He closed his eyes and savoured the moment. They had not said a word

Gary awoke and looked at his watch. Three o'clock in the morning. The bedside light was still on and sleeping beside him was a naked woman. Zoe had obviously dropped off before going home.

"Zoe," he shook her shoulder.

"Wha...?" She blinked and sat up.

"Gary!" She took in her surroundings. "Oh, crikey, hope Tom... he is a deep sleeper... but... must be going."

"I'll take you."

They both got up.

Zoe plonked herself down on the lavatory and there was the hiss of urine. Gary stood in the doorway of the bathroom looking at her. It was another shared intimacy of a different kind.

"Gary, should you be watching me peeing?"

He turned away.

"No, it's all right Gary. I don't mind. Now is that you liking what you see or do you want to go too?"

It was a bit of both but Gary was as hard as anything under his tee shirt.

"You're incorrigible, Gary, I'm hardly going to fuck now in the middle of the night am I?"

He made a face.

"I need to get home, Gary, really. What if Charlie wakes?"

At the bottom of the stairs Zoe picked up her dressing gown and then they both stepped outside.

Three o'clock in the morning is a very dead time. The whole world is asleep - or nearly the whole world - and generally people who do happen to be awake feel at their lowest ebb. But it can also be a magical time. Outside the garden was bathed in a pearly moonlight. Not a breath of wind moved anything. It was as still as could be, almost as if time had stopped. Colour had drained from the garden, even the brightest flowers were in shades of grey and the lawn was simply dark. At the end of the garden the shed showed angular with its windows white with reflected moonlight.

In the moonlight Zoe looked like a black and white photograph, her hair looking very black against the whiteness of her body.

"This is rather special," said Zoe, looking around, "so still, more than the middle of the night, so light with the moon yet so different from the day. Is your penis going to go down or are you wanting to pee?"

"Err, well."

"Oh, let me!"

Probably most men when in company of their wives, girlfriends or mistresses would like them to take charge of their penises when having a wee. How nice when out for a walk to be unzipped, extracted, the foreskin retraced and the item held. A nice little shake after the task and perhaps a few pleasurable strokes just to make it difficult to tuck away again! Gary was hardly an exception. Nice to have Zoe once more take hold and lead him to the flowerbed.

"Go on, Gary, wee."

An impressive parabolic arc came after a few moments reaching to the fence panel and running down. It was the only moving thing in the garden, a moonlit sparkling stream as white as ice - but rather warmer.

Zoe shook as required but did not let go. Rather her fingers stroked moving the foreskin. "You know Gary, before I get home I think I'd liked to be fucked by moonlight right in the middle of your lawn. Can you do it? It all seems so magical."

Gary had an erection. Fucking would be no problem but what Zoe, of course, meant was could he come? Well, he was happy to try! For a third time in less than twenty-four hours Gary engaged in sexual intercourse with Zoe. It was pleasant watching her setting herself down on the lawn and opening her legs. No longer had Zoe her usual pinkness but was almost statue like in her whiteness, the moonlight giving such a different look to everything. Lovely once more to settle himself down upon her and push into her, her sex yielding to the thick rounded thing being pushed at it.

The connection between man and woman was made - the beast with two backs as Shakespeare put it. Lovely to push and pull whilst Zoe's feet securely locked over his back tying him to her once more.

There was something particularly animalistic about doing the deed so spontaneously and outside and by moonlight. Doing it on the ground like men and women must have done innumerable times in history. In days before beds, when tribes of people moved from one place to another. Indeed in some parts of the world where primitive tribes still existed it was perhaps still the norm.

A mound of two persons in the middle of Gary's lawn steadily pulsing as Gary's bottom moved up and down and the only sound to be heard the steady liquid sound of a penis going to and fro in a vagina. The purpose of the animalistic intercourse was for semen to pass from one to the other and it was Zoe sticking her tongue in his ear which did the trick. There is something strangely erotic about the feel of your sexual partner's tongue in your ear. Zoe had not done that before and it galvanised Gary moving him from merely excited to ready to come and come he did. Not a lot but it was semen mixed with spermatozoa.

"Thanks Gary," she kissed him on the lips, "you do work hard for me! Bed time."

Up the garden path they walked, through the loke and then back up Zoe's path.

"Night Gary." Again she kissed him and, putting on her dressing gown, dropped to her knee and sucked on his now drooping penis.

He watched her disappear through the French Windows, his semen fresh in her vagina and in her mouth, heading back to her husband. Gary turned and walked back in the moonlight.

A picnic lunch, rucksacks and another pack to take Charlie. Gary had the novel experience for him of carrying a toddler on his back. Quite a bit of weight actually and what Gary had not realised was just how amusing Charlie would find pulling at his ears. It made Charlie chuckle as they walked along and eventually Zoe had to scold him to stop. A lovely walk on yet another lovely day. Zoe in a cool, floaty dress and Zara as befitted a nineteen year old in short denim skirt and tee shirt. Straw hats for all except Charlie who had a little white cotton hat securely tied (or at least fairly securely tied) under his chin. It was only removed twice by little hands and picked up and replaced by Zara.

A happy little, almost family, outing in the fields and woods. A first rate, languid picnic, in the shade of an oak tree complete with spread gingham cloth. A bit of a luxury really as they were carrying everything. A perfect day really and what could make it more perfect?

Yes, well!

They came to the particular and special footbridge towards the middle of the afternoon, the one over the old railway line. Rather conveniently little Charlie had dropped off to sleep in his backpack, his head rolling gently as Gary walked.

"So this is it," said Zoe.

Carefully Gary set his backpack down and set it against a tree. Charlie did not so much as stir. Gary could see in the future Charlie and the putative second baby were likely to considerably interfere with any sexual relations he might then have with Zoe. Once pregnant that would be the end of full intercourse and when, with either Charlie or baby awake, would there be the happy opportunity to sit and enjoy watching the other pleasuring his or herself? All good things come to an end. But that was not yet!

The two women were on the footbridge looking down and talking. Zara was pointing and both were laughing. Gary sighed. Was he not such a lucky man? Able to engage sexually with both women. He watched them leaning over and not unnaturally imagined both their bottoms naked and he able to come behind them and take each alternately, slipping from one vagina to the other. The idea of trying to inseminate Zoe from a distance was amusing and a wank was always pleasant but the idea of jointly fucking the two women was the better one.

It was not to be. Zoe seemed to want to go through with the original plan.

"It's a long way down," said Zoe, "I hadn't realised."

"Come on Gary, shorts off, you've got to expose yourself on the bridge, haven't you."

"Yes, Zoe, that is my custom."

And of course he was already erect as his shorts came off. The two girls reached at the same time and they both giggled as their hands met on his penis. What a thing, two woman holding your cock at the same time - two clothed women what was more.

"I'll show Zoe the way."

Gary was left to step onto his bridge alone and step onto it he did in proper style. It would have been funny if the man he had met when Zara had been naked down below stepped onto the bridge from the other side, even funnier seeing his reaction when he realised this time Gary had two women below in the old railway cutting!

But it had not been a day for many other people to be out and about and Gary did not expect to be disturbed. He stood leaning on the footbridge's rail with his erection pointing out over the cutting as he waited for the girls to appear below. There was a movement and, then, there they were waving up at him broad smiles on their faces, Zara pointing almost certainly at his erection as it poked out through the railings (just).

It was nice to watch Zoe undressing. Nice to watch and have a little wank. It was almost voyeuristic, though they certainly knew he was there. It took him back to all those years ago when he had watched the young couple. A little strange seeing Zoe naked but Zara clothed. Nice to watch as Zara indicated where Zoe should lie. It looked the right place to him and, just as she had done in the moonlight a few nights before, Zoe opened her legs.

It was an erotic sight. A naked and exposed woman in a pose of abandonment, her sex pink within a framing of dark curls, the target for his semen obvious. Gary wanked away but then realised Zara was making her way back. It seemed as if she intended to watch from above rather than being with Zoe. He did not stop wanking as he stared down but he did not get ready to 'fire.'

The sound of an approaching person and, as expected, it was Zara. She stepped up onto the bridge and reached.

"It can be a shared effort. You do the coming: I'll do the aiming and firing!"

How nice to surrender control of your penis to a nineteen year old girl dressed in tee shirt and short skirt; how nice to have her slide her fingers upon it; how nice to just enjoy the sensations without any say in when you came. Gary stared down at the naked woman below him, down there on the ground many feet below his penis and Zara's working hand. It was a stimulating sight and having Zara beside him doing what she was doing was stimulating as well. He could see Zoe's eyes staring upwards. He could imagine it must be a strange sightseeing her friends up there and waiting for the sudden fall of drops of semen. There would certainly be enough time to see them almost hanging in the air and then dropping like the proverbial stone.

"I think," said Gary, "we are getting rather near." The whole thing was out of his hands and in Zara's hands - literally!

"That's the idea, come on then. I'm aiming. You just make all that baby making stuff come out like you do."

And Gary came. Always a strong inclination to close your eyes at the point of ejaculation but Gary did not want to miss Zara's target practice. His eyes certainly screwed themselves up but he kept looking down as his penis 'erupted' sending spurts of his creamy semen out from his body, out into the air as he had done before on the bridge though never before with assistance. Out from his body not simply as drops of cum as he had been thinking but skeins of the stuff falling as one, down and down as Zara's hand continued to move.

Zara had aimed well, Gary could see Zoe jerk as she felt the impact. 'It was a real slap,' she told them afterwards, 'it must have picked up quite a speed falling like that. I could feel it being forced into me.'

Gary produced. Gary always produced a lot and perhaps his orgasm was, as a result, longer than for most men but even so it was far too quickly over. Zara's fingers kept moving but there was no more stuff to come. She let his penis fall and brought her fingers up to her lips and licked.

"Mmmm, got a little on my fingers."

So nice to see Zara doing that. Down below Zoe's hand was moving over her sex and her tummy. She was clearly collecting stray ejaculate and trying to push it inside her. Perhaps it might be Gary's recent ejaculation was the one to get her pregnant. If so it would be a remote insemination. Not a test tube baby or the injection of semen with a syringe but one fertilised from yards away, yards above, indeed, a baby who had fallen to Earth.

12