All Comments on 'The Gardener'

by DominantLondoner

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Start.

Please continue with this story I think it has a lot of promise and I personally would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Frankly:

I hate it when authors write a short blurb thats to short and call it a story. Then you ask if it should be continued. You want suggustions. OK Write it or dont. Post it,

but dont bother with this type of behavior.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011almost 10 years ago

Why start the story and leave everyone in suspense. You might as well complete the job and not serialize the stroy.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvillealmost 10 years ago
I would love to read more.....

.....and I did enjoy it very much. The shortness of the tale just gets me wanting more! Thank you for sharing.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvillealmost 10 years ago
For all those dumbasses.................

..............complaining about the 'shortness' of this piece, go back and READ THE PREFACE!!! We were told more would be following if the comments were there!

DUH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good start, more please!

JJgreenville said it perfectly! Short intro, bit of set up, nice start. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, absolutely write more. Here's some feedback.

This is an outstanding start and has the making of being highly erotic. I get tired of reading other stories in this category that pit 25 year old guys with a "mature" woman of like 38. I'll confess, when I saw "elderly woman" in your tagline, I was expecting to open this story and read that she was 47. I like this premise A LOT, that Jamie will hopefully be fucking a woman easily old enough to be his great grandmother. And cheating on his nubile young girlfriend at the same time.

In the next chapter, I'd like you to help Jamie understand (so that we readers can then understand) what changed his mind about this woman from bordering on disgust to leaving with a "raging boner". Nothing incestous of course but just some explanation into his mindset that explains what turned him on so much about seeing all of her physical flaws.

Also, I'd like to know more about Agnes sex life, pre Jamie. Has she been sexually active since Gerald's death? Has she wanted sex? Or has she repressed her sexual desires and it will be 18 year old Jamie who will blatantly reawaken them?

You owe it to your readers to not wait "until you have time" to write the next chaper. You need to write it NOW and get these two sucking and fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Start

A great start and look forwards to the next instalment! Hope Agnes is wearing support stockings or even better tights on Jamie's return!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Far, So Good

Let the seduction start by Jamie giving her a foot massage . Go into detail about her old dead skin feet and how that turns him on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good start

Most older women don't realize they can attract young guys. Those that do can have a lot of fun.

With_LustWith_Lustalmost 10 years ago
Hey a real woman!

I have to applaud you for giving us a real woman, wrinkles and all. Too many of the mature stories feature the laughable, 'she was 70 but had the body of 30 year old.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where is the episode

Great story with a real woman in it ....more please

DominantLondonerDominantLondoneralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments!

Thanks for the support and the suggestions everybody! I'm starting to write the second installment now which I hope to make longer and more detailed than the first one!

gemlesgrossgemlesgrossalmost 10 years ago
I want more!....

Yes I do want more of this very erotic story.

My only advice... replace 36 B/C in "her breasts were an ample, but saggy 36 B/C" by an actual description. 36B/C doesn't talk much to my imagination :)

Thank you,

Mitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

More more more! lol

kalodinkalodinalmost 10 years ago
You are a good writer

Your tale is a dandy and I'm looking forward to more of it. It is so refreshing to read of realistic people. However, I do hope Jamie and Agnes's ultimate intimacy does not descend into rough dominance; that would be a real disappointment. Thanks for a fun addition to the mature canon here on Lit. Kal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still waiting lol

Still waiting for the second instalment! Lol please please publish it soon and make it lengthy

snatale40snatale40almost 10 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Might get u 5 stars?

If u can finish with a bang in chapter 2 and / or 3!!!!

amoroneamoronealmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Well written and unusual. I will read the next chapter certainly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE

Please write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It is good that you seem to have used up your ration of "very" in the first sentence.

Ditto, and congratulations. Now I am looking for the next part. Yrs, Billydave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was one of the best examples of patience,....not only in story line, but in execution of details. I loved this. One of my favorite reads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous