All Comments on 'The Gate of Ishtar'

by daphnenevada

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Nice build up of an intoxicating setting. Definitely would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well written

You have a wonderful way with the written word. Thanks for sharing your gift in this arena. Now, write what happens next in Ishtar...

daphnenevadadaphnenevadaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I really appreciate the kind feedback! Rest assured, I will continue the story of Ishtar. Stay posted! :)

nargatoulanargatoulaabout 7 years ago
Hi

I like the idea. I like the language. What I am missing in this intro (I assume that the story will continue) is their expectations and fears for this gathering. I would like less gate keepers and more info about the characters.

daphnenevadadaphnenevadaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Hi Nargatoula! I've recently published the second instalment for this series, The Pool of Ishtar, which goes into greater depths with Isabelle's character, especially her fears and motivations. You'll also get a glimpse beneath the Gatekeepers' robes... I hope you enjoy!

(Note: I'm not sure if links are allowed in comments, but you may find the story via my author profile :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaphnenevada@daphnenevada
Hello gorgeous reader! I'm Daphne Nevada, erotic-romance author dedicated to exquisite literature. Pour yourself an Old Fashioned, pull up a plush lounge and settle in for a good read! If you like my work, join my email list and get new exclusive stories direct to the cosy pr...