All Comments on 'The Gates Pt. 02'

by nova2469

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lynnluvr87lynnluvr87almost 12 years ago

I mostly like exclusively girl-girl action, but this is just so fun I don't care! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
old story?

i vaguely remember the story, was this one already published at asstr.org ?

nova2469nova2469almost 12 years agoAuthor

Yeah was published in a few places some years back but this is edited and updated. New stories coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting

This is an interesting story, quite entertaining, but I surmise from reading it that English is not your first language?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So fucking hot!

BTW it could have also been equally hot to have the mother get pregnant and give birth over a small timeframe, provided that it was safe for her to give birth to the plant monster and it doesn't just kill during birth, which the demons warning to her made me consider. Though of course it could just as easily just be considered shameful by hell's standards to get knocked up by a mere plant :)

ChrisHeadyChrisHeady7 months ago

Need to proof read a bit better or have someone else double check for you but very creative and sexy so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernova2469@nova2469
If you enjoyed my stories please get in touch - comments, twitter and email messages are all good! I always like to know what people think. You can also follow me on twitter here - https://twitter.com/Nova24691 - I post some small samples and all the news on my writing so you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Gates Pt. 01 Previous Part
The Gates Series Info

SIMILAR Stories