The Gates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

As they kissed the demon's tentacles began to surround her body, more joined the first two caressing her breasts, others wrapped around her head or body and several wrapped around her smooth, bare legs, creeping up under her skirt until they pushed against her white, cotton panties. Carrie began to feel pleasure filling her body under the tentacle caress and started pushing back with her body, grinding herself against the slimy demon.

Suddenly Carrie pulled herself away from the creature, walking back several steps and forcing the demon's tentacles to release her. She now stood several feet away, her skirt and top plastered to her body with slime. Whilst more dripped from her face, hair, arms and legs onto the floor where it pooled around her Converse.

"Wait! We have business to discuss first." Carrie said, knowing she'd only just kept her own lust under control. She knew she had to be strong for she was playing a dangerous game. Carrie had once, even only a year before, been the studious and naïve girl her mother still believed her to be. Yet her constant work in the library had led her to the discovery of the occult and with it knowledge of magic and of the demons hidden in ancient books.

At first she'd just found it interesting, an intellectual search for knowledge but soon she found it began to turn her on. The heady mix of power and wickedness served with a large slide of rampant sexuality was too much for the teenager. She began to dabble in magic rituals which would let her summon creatures who could grant her even more knowledge. The rituals had required obscene acts of masturbation and it was then the last vestiges of goodness left Carrie.

She'd quickly learnt all that she could, being a very bright girl and she wanted to put her knowledge into practice. This was when she discovered the demon now before her. It's name is D'rak and it is a Ji'roth, one of the 666 races of the damned, the demon creatures of hell. The Ji'roth have always wanted more than they had, more power, more slaves, even hoping to rule hell and Earth. D'rak was one of the most ambitious, scheming and evil of his race, Carrie discovered him hidden in an old tomb after he had been banished from hell by a demon prince he had opposed long ago. Twisted teenage human and bitter demon had seen uses for each other, D'rak had experience and magic power, Carrie had knowledge. To agree to a working partnership D'rak had demanded a sexual one too, like most demons he desired humans more than anything. Carrie had been disgusted by the creature but she accepted the coupling anyway, losing her virginity to the demon and discovered pleasure like none she had imagined. The couples plans were now well under way but Carrie was still fearful, the demon could betray her at any time and worse if she became besotted with the pleasure it provided she might not care when it did.

"You are always so coy my little whore! But you are right. Your foolish mother has been fooled into buying the house as you predicted but have you found the gates yet?".

Carrie shifted uncomfortably, a little angry "No! I have searched all yesterday and today, all over the house and garden but I can't find any sign of them."

"Are you sure your information was correct? Are the gates even here?" The demon asked.

"Yes! I am sure, the mage Aurik clearly lived here before, his useless junk fills up the basement but where his spellbooks are? Where he hid the gates? I just don't know." Carrie replied, as a large lump of slime dropped of her hair and splattered on her cleavage before sliding around the fleshing globe and vanishing under her t-shirt.

"We must find them soon. I must return to hell, gather my brethren and then we can rule this pathetic world and you will be the whore queen you so desire to be!"

Carrie fearing the demon would descend into one of his long rants quickly spoke up, "I will find them. Aurik was barely more than an amateur he could not of hidden them that well. It's just hard with mother around at night."

"Well you know what I wish to do to your mother!" D'rak cackled.

"I've told you to leave her, at least for now. I need her money but when we find the gates I promise you can have her." Carrie said, a wicked smile on her face, "And you can rape and impregnate her as you wish, I'll look forward to having a brother. Particularly if he can fuck me as well as his father can!".

The Ji'roth chuckled at the teenagers nasty promise and again began advancing on her, it's tentacles reaching for her body, "But first you must find the gates." it said.

"I will...once I'm satisfied." Carrie answered as it's tentacles began slipping up her slimy legs, and under her skirt before gently pushing it's way into her panties. Others reached higher up, slipping under her t-shirt and then under her bra and then with a loud rip the tentacles all jerked backwards tearing all of Carrie's clothes. Leaving her naked but for her shoes.

The slime covered girl stood staring at the demon, her hands rubbing up and down her body, squeezing her large, slick breasts. "Make me cum!" she demanded, her tongue licking her red lips in anticipation.

"You will. I promise you that, you dirty little slattern!" The demon replied it's tentacles again surrounding Carrie's body, writhing around her naked flesh, wrapping around her limbs and her breasts.

Carrie's head flew back and she moaned, the exquisite feeling of the tentacles surrounding her body sending the first hints of orgasm into her pussy. She then felt two of the largest tentacles, each easily three inches across, squirm up her legs until one paused at her wet pussy and the other at her anus.

Carrie could no longer control herself and with one thrust of her body forced the first tentacle deep into herself, D'rak responded and shoved the second tentacle into her arsehole. Carrie screamed at both massive intrusions but none the less began jerking herself up and down, creating friction deep in both holes.
With her violent movements slime was now flying off her body and splattering all over the walls and floor.

Several smaller tentacles had wrapped around her large tits were squeezing them and teasing her nipples, in response she bent down and began licking the heads of the tentacles. Tasting the slime before allowing each one to slip into her mouth and down her throat before it jerked out again. Occasionally she would allow two or three into her mouth at the same time and the teen demon-bait would revel in the feeling of the Ji'roth's mucus running down her throat and warmly filling her belly.

Carrie continued to happily hump up and down on the tentacles which currently filled and stretched both her holes. It was a feeling she had learned to love and they had fucked like this many times before but this time
the demon was more aroused than useful and pushed four more tentacles towards Carrie's abdomen, two for each hole. They were slightly smaller than the first two but as Carrie felt them rub against the outside of her cunt and anus she stopped her humping.

"NO! D'rak no! Please! No More! I take that!" She begged as the tentacles began squeezing into her already painfully stretched holes. What the demon wanted was just too much for Carrie.

"I will not! You asked me to make you cum! And you will learn bitch that when you demand to rut with me, it is always on my terms!" The demon shouted back at her.

This was what Carrie had feared most, Ji'roth were infamous for sexual depravity and demanding the most disgusting acts from the women they fucked and now she was being forced into such things. She screamed, a piercing cry as all four new tentacles finally pushed there way inside her, stretching her beyond anything she thought possible.

"Nooooooo!......Noo!.......Please! It's too much!" Carrie screamed at the demon but he simply ignored her, laughing and pushing all six tentacles further into the girl as the remainder continued their groping of the rest of her young body.

Carrie tried to move, to push the tentacles away but she was just too firmly held in places, any movement just making the feeling of extreme discomfort in her crammed orifices worse. However it didn't matter as D'rak began thrusting the tentacles in and out of the girl anyway, very slowly at first but soon the pace quickened and the six tentacles were like pistons, one would enter each hole, then a second and finally a third painfully filling her before they would be all pulled out and the process would start again.

With each thrust into her Carrie would scream but very slowly as the minutes ticked past the screams began to turn into moans and cries of pleasure. Her sexual desires were now so bizarrely twisted that she began to get used to the excessive fucking and was beginning to enjoy it. After about an hour of the extreme tentacle fucking Carrie resumed her own humping, pushing herself back onto to the tentacles, her mouth once again licking at the tentacles that were wrapped around her breasts.

"Look at you! You are filthier than the most ancient and perverted Succubus!" The demon laughed at Carrie.

"Urghhhh!......Yes!......Yes I am!" Carrie panted as the tentacles continued their relentless assault on her holes.

"Arrrrghhhhhhhhhuuuurrrghhhhhh!" She then screamed as her orgasm suddenly broke and flooded her senses, her cunt and anus quivering around the tentacles.

"Well let's see how much of a slut you really are!" The demon challenged as without even a moment's pause he pushed two more tentacles towards Carrie, again one for each whole. As before it was initially painful but Carrie within a few minutes she found herself enjoying the eight prehensile limbs inside her and sooner then before she orgasmed again, much more powerfully than before, her lithe teenage body shaking in pleasure.

So the demon again upped the intrusion with yet another tentacle in each hole and again a whle and few hundred thrusts Carrie came. And so it continued for hours with twelve tentacles, then fourteen, then sixteen and then eighteen until finally Carrie had ten in both her cunt and her arse, every single one of the demons tentacles buried inside her.

Carrie was in a frenzy of constant pleasure. Looking down at her slime coated body she could see her whole stomach was distended and writhing as the tentacles moved about inside her, it was a horrifying sight but one the twisted teen found deeply gratifying. The demons earlier snarls and insults were gone and Carrie could tell he was in shock in finding it's sexual equal and a human girl no less. Best of all the creature was clearly close to orgasm itself. It had stopped most of it's actual thrusting and the tentacles were mainly just moving around inside her so she began squeezing the muscles in her anus and pussy.

This caused D'rak to let out deep, gurgling moans and he began fiercely flicking his tentacles around inside her, making Carrie groan again and again with each flick and hump until finally rutting girl and demon came at the same time. Carrie screamed and the demon bellowed as pints of green demon jism began spurting out of each of the demons tentacles. Within seconds Carrie's womb and colon were both full of cum but it just kept flooding her, unable to flow out due to the tightly packed tentacles blocking her holes. Her belly began expanding as more and more of the liquid filled her, pain began mixing with her orgasm which pushed her onto an even higher plane of ecstasy. More and more flowed into her until she looked ten months pregnant with triplets.

Finally the demon, still moaning with pleasure, yanked out his still ejaculating tentacles. With explosive power galleons of demon jism jetted out of both Carrie's holes. The jism sprayed all over Carrie's legs and then coated the floor whilst the demon sprayed pints more on to her chest and face from it's tentacles. For over a minute it continued covering her head to toe in a thick layer of cum.

Eventually emptied it slid away from the girl. For a long time Carrie just lent against the wall, exhausted, jism still dripping out of both her holes. By the end nearly two inches of cum had flooded the floor.

"Wonderful! Truly perverse! You are unique girl! We I rule the world you will get such treatment daily." The demon said some time later when it too had recovered enough to talk.

Carrie managed to giggle in response and in a voice muffled by the cum covering her mouth said "I look forward to it....".

"Well find the gates!" The demon shouted as it created a magic vortex before itself and slid into it returning to it's hiding place.

Carrie slid down the wall to the floor. Collapsing, now passed out, into the pond of jism.

********

Carrie awoke several hours later, still lying in the jism. Some of which had drained away but it was still over an inch deep. She slowly pulled herself to her feet and streams of cum dribbled off her lithe body. She then licked what she could off her face, hands and breasts, sucking on her own nipples for a short while.

She then stumbled out of the room, a trail of demon cum behind her until she found one of the piles of junk. She searched around for a moment until she found a large glass jar, she then returned to the flooded room and filled the jar with jism. She smiled demon cum was a vital component in any number of spells and once she'd used the pathetic D'rak for her own ends even more vital in creating a spell to destroy him.

With a flick of her fingers and a flash of magic the jism covering the room and her body was gone, she was fully dressed and once again appeared the sweet and innocent girl everyone thought her to be. Quietly she ran back upstairs, it was now late into the night and her Mum was probably asleep in bed so with making a noise Carrie slipped to her bedroom and fell fast asleep.

To be continued...

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers
12