The Gear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, honey." Sarah beamed, "Why don't you do rub it again on my pussy?"

"I want to taste it first." Scott replied and went between his mother's legs.

"You are one naughty son." Sarah replied, "Kiss me Nina."

Nina moved over to the older woman and started kissing her. They both accepted each other's tongue.

Scott pushed his finger inside his mom and continued licking the sweet pussy.

"Is your son licking it good?" Nina asked Sarah.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes he is lickng it gooooood!" She cried.

"Better than your husband?"

Sarah nodded.

"Say it."

"YEEES! HE IS BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND!"

Scott tasted a stream of his mother's juices on his tongue and mouth. He came out with a grinning face.

"That was nice." He said kissing the pussy one more. He slowly went higher up licking his mother's body.

He stopped at her breasts and spend a couple of seconds licking the sweet nipples and again climbed up. Their faces were inches apart.

"Ready mom?" Scott asked. He aligned his cock against his mother's pussy and started to slide his dick against her pussy lips.

"Make me-aaaaaaaah-cooooooome!"

Nina muffled Sarah's voice by sitting down on her face. She pulled Scott closer to her and started making out with him. Scott pushed his tongue inside her welcoming mouth and started to have a fight for superiority inside.

"Mmmmmmm!"

Nina really liked the feeling of the older woman's tongue on her pussy. For some reason it felt much better than during The Gear activation process. It was probably because of the fact that she was performing a forbidden act with her son. They have role-played quiet a lot the past few days but it didn't stand up to the actual thing. Calling her mommy or mom was good but Nina knew from experience it is not at all the real deal. Making out and having sex with her sister was one of the best memory she had in recent times.

"How does your mother's pussy feel?" Nina asked breaking the long kiss.

"It feeeeels gooood!" Scott replied.

"Why don't you put it in?"

"No way!" He was quick to protest.

Nina smiled and rubbed the clits, "I am glad that you are not in a coma like last time."

"SO am I!" Scott replied.

He felt his cum building up.

"Cum in my mouth." Sarah said pushing Nina away from her face.

"You greedy bitch!" Nina replied angrily.

"Sorry. But I want to taste my son." Sarah said giving the angry younger woman a kiss.

Nina melted under the kiss while Scott was not sure how much longer he can hold on.

"Let me help you." Sarah gently stopped her son from doing what he was doing, "Sit near the edge of the bed."

Sarah climbed out of the bed and bended herself onto her knees and grabbed her son's dick. It felt really nice to Scott.

Sarah licked her lips and gently licked the tip.

"You taste good." Sarah said staring at her son's eyes.

"Better than father?"

"Mm, hmm." She started to stroke him. The wetness of both her juices and her son's helped the process to go smoother.

"Take it in, mom!" Scott said unable to handle the teasing.

Sarah opened her mouth wide and in one gulp had her son's dick inside her mouth. Scott was in heaven. The feeling he got from the movement of his mother's hot mouth was incomparable to anything he has felt ever!

"Mmm hmmmm." She said something unintelligible.

Scott grabbed his mother's back and started to move her head up and down. Nina gave him a quick kiss and laid down on the bed and started to masturbate to the incestual scene that was playing out in front of her like a porn.

"Make your mommy cum hard!" Nina fingered her pussy harder, "Cum inside her mouth like the dirty son you are!"

Scott looked at the erotic black eyes of his mother that glued onto his eyes.

"I love you." Scott mouthed and pulled himself back and under the expert mouth of his mother had an orgasm inside her mouth.

Sarah opened and showed her son the collective cum inside her mouth. She sucked in the cum dripping through the sides of her mouth and took it back in. she happily came back to bed and collapsed on top of Nina. The two women started to make out with each other sharing Scott's cum. Scott too collapsed near them. He was not sure he could walk for a while after all the orgasms he had. The two females were going at it each other like no tomorrow.

"I don't think I will need a recharge for a month." Scott joked.

Sarah climbed off Nina and sat on top of her son.

"I will recharge you often though." She said.

Scott noticed that her mouth was empty.

"You gulped it all?" Scott was surprised.

"I had a little help." She looked at Nina and gave her a smile.

Sarah gyrated on top of her son and finally decided it was time to rest and collapsed on the other side of him.

Both the women slept on either side of him pressing their beautiful breasts against his naked body.

Scott closed his eyes and drifted off himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, a few miles away in an abandoned warehouse.

"You really think this is a good idea?" The man in black asked David Peterson.

"We have no other choice. That is the final piece and I am ready to pay whatever her price is."

"She can't be trusted. She single handedly killed our-"

"I know." David replied angrily, "She is one of the Pharoash. We need to be careful. But I have something she can't refuse."

"Which is?"

David didn't reply. instead he smiled. He was almost close to bringing his son back. Almost three thousand years have passed since he made the terrible decision to team up with the other dimension to create an army of super human soldiers. A decision that cost his son his life. Changing him into four pieces was the only way he could save both his son and his civilization. But it didn't help much when the Lenthreals decided to eradicate each and every one of them for protecting the other dimension beings. It was a dark time with many people standing against him, their king. Not everyone supported his extra dimension endeavors or his decision to make the Claves an army of super humans.

The teleporter started to blip.

"She is coming." The black man said preparing himself for anything she may be planning. Instead what appeared out of the teleporter was a beaten up black woman. Her clothes were torn off. Her face was charred and she was bleeding profusely.

David quickly ran towards her. She was sprawled down on the floor unconscious. he checked for a pulse and found a faint one.

"Take her to lab. Quick!" David ordered the man in black.

"But-"

"Do it!" He ordered more sharply.

They both grabbed each part of her ends and lifted her to the lab on the far left room of the warehouse.

He saw her eyes flutter as they started to move.

"The-" She coughed some blood onto the floor, "They are...here."

She closed her eyes and went into a deep sleep.

"Quick!" they both moved towards the room as fast as they could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few more miles further west, on the coasts of Blue Water Seas.

"Send the reinforcements." The captain, a man with black skin who seemed to be around his forties said, "Send everyone one of them. Destroy all the things that belong to him and bring him back alive."

The captain was looking at the monitor in front of him. The tracker his Lenthreals placed on the woman was quiet handy.

"Kill everyone?" A man behind him asked.

"Yes." The captain laughing maniacally, "Bring the king back alive. I don't give a shit about the others. Don't create too much of a scene though."

"Aye captain." The two Lenthreals disappeared.

The captain looked at the rotten body of the original captain. Flies were swarming around the black man. His daughter would have been facing the same situation but the bitch escaped at the last moment.

The captain angrily slammed on the computer.

Stealing his body and face was a good idea but the woman knew it wasn't her father. These two dumb people had a secret password they shared before entering the ship. A password that he had no idea about. Then it became an all-out one sided fight with the woman escaping from their grasp at the last moment.

He calmed himself down and sat down on the captain's chair staring out at the sea. He took in the beautiful landscape he was going to destroy in a few more hours.

-to be continued.

12