All Comments on 'The Geek's Revenge'

by malabar13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was a fun read

Thanks!

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
The Rise

of the Under Appreciated. Like the way he got both Girls too give him what he needs. and Brother and friend Derrick are left holding the Bag. Next would be to take each of the Girls out of Town for a Conference and Impregnate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

Excellent story line, idiots never prosper and when geeks play it smart, remember to do things correctly their chances of coming out on top are much better.

For me It's nice to be a 3XLT kind of guy with geek talents to go along with the size plus a CCWA. Covers all the bases, I can work part-time helping a PI I know fix cheaters as a cash deal and video don't lie.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
N EVER EVER FUCK WITH THE GEEK

especially if you are a mentally deficient slut. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huge Improvement from Your Other Story

Grammar, style, dialogue, all much better. Keep up the good work.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The best revenge would've been to release those videos to their friends, families and jobs. Having sex with the slutty wives is nasty. Danny is that much of a geek that he can't find a girl to have sex with?

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dirty

the females could have STD with all the husbands and wives screwing

anything that walks or craws . good ideal for revenge but nasty sluts.

liked your tale but woulf not touch them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

@dirty, that's what condoms are for. And even if they are sluts but are great looking and ent up totally in your power, you should never think about kicking them to the curb. Only exception to the rule is when something better comes along.

@very nice, got your Cisco certs I see. Better upgrade or you'll be behind the curve real soon.

@ariesgirl, I think Danny may not be the most sociable and best built guy around. There's a certain amount of BS and posturing necessary to be successful in the mating games women put us males through. A lot of the less secure, less sociable guys can't or don't play these games. Often they end up alone as a result.

Lastly, I figure that his Vicky and Mary's husbands have taken precautions to ensure there are no little surprises occurring after they've dipped their wicks. Besides protection I bet they've had vasectomies.

In that case the ultimate revenge that Danny could take would be to get both wives pregnant. And the best way to do that would be to get something on both husbands, do the deed and using his evidence force them to take care of his kids.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
First portion...

Was decent but then it's like you completely lost interest after the scene with Vicky and the construction worker which is sad because this had a lot of potential for erotica if that was actually what you were going for.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

MC was very unlikable to me, why would he take that abuse from his brother and wife? Just cut ties with them but he just did whatever they said.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[08.04.23]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous