The Geek's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
malabar13
malabar13
28 Followers

"We both would like to get fucked in a seedy motel. You know the kind with mirrors on the ceilings, hot tub and all that? We know of one."

"Sure, where?"

"We will text you and you meet us there. Bring all your geek equipment. I like to be filmed as you know."

"It is a date."

They both get up and leave. I cant help but think how easy this was. It is 3pm and I get a text. I grab my backpack and head over to fuck these two twats.

I knock on the door of the room they provided. It is answered by someone behind the door. I look in and Mary is laying on the bed in some negligee. I take a few steps

and get knocked out from behind. I assume it is a bit later, because I wake up and in a hospital. I have been out for 2 days. I was mugged and all my gear was gone.

I only had my cell. I missed part of my conference and I dont know what happened to Mary or Vicky. When I get released, I head for the hotel.

I make it back to the hotel. I look around and my clothes are there and there are some messages from the conference folks. I call them back and try to get my mind around what happened.

I check my cell and see there are alerts from Todd's security system. I cant do anything about that, no laptop. My cell rings and it is Mary.

"Hello"

"Yes, Mary are you OK?"

"Hey Danny. How are you feeling?" she inquires.

"Good now, what happened?"

"Well for starters, my friend Ray fucked you over. Seeing how you were trying to fuck me and Vicky over, literally, we had him kick your ass. Oh and we took the videos."

I was confused, but started to get the picture. My mind was racing.

"Turned the tables on the not-so-smart geek. You little fuck, no one fucks with me."

"I am sorry."

"Yeah you better be. Stupid little fuck. I need some more money for the rest of the week, guess who is gonna get it for me?"

"I don't have too much to give."

"Fuck you, you are going to give me money and not say shit or Ray will come over."

"Fine, come by tonight"

I am in pain, foggy mind, but I have an idea. I run out and buy some new gear. I get back to the hotel, connect my new laptop to the internet and download some tools. One of them tracks my old laptop. I see where it is and notify the police. While that is going on, I setup some hidden video cams. I also download from my home network backups of Mary and Vicky's wild night. Obviously she didn't realize that geeks always backup. I setup some monitors up too for a nice little show.

As I wait, I setup my email and go through and catch up on messages. I see the alerts on Todd's security system. Seems he is running out of disk space. Good thing I setup these alerts, or else I would have had to talk to his dumb ass. After connecting to his system, I check out these long videos that are recorded almost everyday. Well, looks like slutiness is contagious.

Each video is of Todd and Derrick having sex with other women. I see one with a brunette, one with an Asian lady and then there is the blonde from the day I was there. In some there are two girls with them, and then they swap. Boy oh boy, a treasure trove of material. I back that up as well, could be useful. I set up one monitor to show me video of Todd's living

room.

About an hour or so later, the police come by and drop off my laptop. Ray is in jail and wont be leaving soon. I get a copy of the arrest report. My laptop has been wiped clean.

It is around 730pm, and there is a knock on my door. it is my two favorite girls. Of course, I let them in.

"Hey, my two favorite sluts, how you all doing?"

"Keep it up little shit. Who got fucked over big time?"

"I guess I did, but I am good now. So, you two ready to start?"

"In your dreams Danny." Mary insists.

"I ain't gonna screw you." Vicky declares.

I give them a quick reminder of why they should.

"Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Lets start over. You guys treat me like shit, and I put up with it. You guys ask for money, I give. You have not paid it back. You guys, I mean Vicky. Vicky has sex with another man, without protection. Mary too. Then you have one of those lovers assault me and attempt to steal my shit. Does that about sum things up?"

Vicky is laughing, Mary too but stops.

"What do you mean attempt? Ray took your shit, and then had a guy erase everything. You got nothing on us."

"Yes honey, but the police gave it back." I show her the arrest report and point to my laptop.

"So what, you don't have any videos." she responds.

"Actually I do." I flip on one monitor that was playing their video.

Now they are concerned.

"I make backups darling. I also have a recording and a backup of this little conversation we just had. So should anything stupid cross your minds again, know I will always have a copy."

Mary is defiant to the end.

"Fuck you, you don't have the balls to show Todd."

I flip on the other monitor, we see Todd and Derrick eating chips, drinking beers and watching football.

"Should I turn on the mic and ask how things are going?"

Mary turns it off. She looks at me, then at Vicky and slumps to her knees and is defeated. Vicky drops on the sofa and covers her face.

I pick Mary up and lead her to the sofa. I comfort Vicky.

"Guys, cheer up. I want you to stay until my conference is over with me here. When I feel like it I will have my way with you. For now, lets get dinner and have fun."

So we do. they are a bit tense, but after some drinks and me buying them some sexy lingerie they lighten up. When we get back around midnight, I have my way with them. Same thing everyday until we head home. At the airport I remind them of our secret. Mary has a question:

"What about your brother? I cant go over there whenever you want, he would know something is going on."

"Yeah, Derrick will too." Vicky chimes in.

"Don't you worry my little ladies. I will take care of that."

When I get back home, I send a DVD to my brother with videos of him and Derrick doing the nasty with these women. I let him know that if anything happens to me, my friends will send a copy to Mary and Vicky. I tell him their secret is safe as long as they send over their wives when I want. He wants to know what I want them for. I tell him I need sports therapy, housecleaning and arm candy when I have parties. I tell him to relax, it's not like I am going to be fucking them. They aren't sluts now are they?

So that's how things are now. I call my brother and his friend and tell them to send their wives. My slutty girls show up. My friends and I have fun. Everyone is happy. More importantly, no one gives me shit.

malabar13
malabar13
28 Followers
12