The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking dep into his eyes as she slid down his body until she could lick the length of his cock and then wrap her lips around its head. Their eyes were still locked on to each other as she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She then really got going on giving him an awesome blow job.

My cock responded to this real life porn show. Her ass was close to the end of the bed, so I knelt on the floor, lifted her leg and began eating her pussy. Joe was watching her mouth on his cock and mine in her pussy. He got stiffer and bigger until Mona said "Lay back." She pulled her cunt from my mouth, crawled up his body until she was hovering over his dick. As she started lowering herself she said "Put it in me." He grabbed his rod and guided the tip into the fold of her lips. Once it was positioned properly, she slammed herself down on his prick.

She then started the back and forth motion that felt so damn good. As she pulled away, the pressure was on the top of your cock. Then when she slid up the sensitive underside of your head was stimulated. And since it was a fast motion, your cock was constantly aroused. As she expected, his rod responded.

When it swelled to the size she wanted, she pulled off, reversed her position and had him impale her in the reverse cowgirl position. She said to him over her shoulder, "Put your finger in." They both knew she wanted his thumb in her anus. Unfortunately, because of the access angle he had to use his index finger. Not as much girth but a lot more length. After lubing it with saliva and pussy juice he firmly press against her sphincter until it relaxed an allowed penetration.

Now with his dick and finger stroking in both holes she could reach her clit and rub the heck out of it. She would watch me stroking my cock as I watched her heading to orgasms. As she got close her eyes closed, her head tilted back, she was breathing hard through an open mouth and when she got there she shook and had to hold herself up on his legs.

Since Joe hadn't stopped, she started up the hill to the next one. Which was even more intense and when she finally managed to get there again, Joe blew her away by shooting hot cum into her cunt as her muscles clamped down on it and kept if from going anywhere. He kept his finger pressing against his rod until it finally shrunk and slid out. When he pulled his finger out she shuttered again from pleasure.

They lay next to each other with that completely satiated look. They were holding hands with their fingers entwined. Joe would kiss the back of her hand and in turn she would rub the back of his hand across her nipple. We stayed where we were for quite some time. I'm not sure how long because I dozed off for a time.

I awoke to the sounds of kissing and sweet nothings from the bed. Mona was draped across his upper chest with her tits mashed against him and her right hand stroking his cock. Much to my surprise my cock quickly woke up too. Usually I had a very long recovery time unlike guys that could fuck and then quickly reload. My only saving grace was that I could last a fair amount of time before I shot my load.

So I decided to take advantage of the situation. I climbed up on the bed and said "Mind if I join in?" Mona said "Oh, you're up again?"

"Yup. And come here."

As I pulled her up to her knees, because I was so much taller than her, I could put my legs outside hers and be at the right height to take her from behind. I spread her cunt open and put my now totally stiff cock into her cunt.

"Ohh, you want to get some more?"

I answered by jamming my prick as far as I could get it into her love tunnel. Since her ass was now up in the air, her mouth was right on top of Joe's crotch. So she started licking and sucking on him. Pretty soon she was being spit roasted with her cunt on my prick and her mouth full of Joe's meat. Every time I drove into her, she swallowed more of his cock. Because her legs were pretty well closed, her cunt was so tight feeling. This made doggy my favorite position besides I always felt like I was in deeper than other positions.

I fucked her as hard and deep as I could while Joe got a mind blowing blow job. I didn't realize that he came and shot a mouthful of spunk that she swallowed and then sucked him dry just a few strokes before I held her ass tight against me and came with a lot more cum than I thought possible.

That round pretty much did us in. We all took turns getting cleaned up and then laid down and drifted off to sleep. I slept rather soundly and when I woke up it was already daylight out. The other two were up and gone from the bedroom. I was rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I went down the hall to find them.

As I approached the saloon door entry to the kitchen on the right of the hall I heard the unmistakable sound of sex in progress. I slowly peered into the kitchen and saw Mona sitting on the island with Joe between her legs and his shorts around his ankles. She was holding on around his neck as he was pounding her cunt for all he was worth. I made sure not to disturb them as I positioned myself to where I could watch and listen.

I have always been a voyeur and a hedonist. This was the perfect experience. I loved seeing her getting pleasure. This also meant he was too. The sounds just intensified my enjoyment. After he shot a new load of cum in her pussy, I went back down the hall and a few minutes made enough noise to let them know I was up.

When I reentered the kitchen they were sitting at the eat-in table sipping coffee. A little later we both thanked Joe for coming by and told him to not wait so long between visits. He thanked Mona profusely and they shared a lot of good-by hugs and kisses.

That was the best threesome we ever had but sadly it was the last we saw of Joe. I tried to reestablish contact with him but to no avail. The memories remain however.

The next chapter will detail my favorite and various hot dates Mona had as she recounted them to me afterwards.

12