All Comments on 'The Gentle Cowboy Ch. 06'

by mermaid_girl

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
too short!!!

I am so excited to read another chapter but this was way too short. I hope you are able to write the next chapter soon.

FaeezahFaeezahabout 13 years ago
Yes!

Soooo glad for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hey thanks soo much for an update! Hope more in the future, love Jake and daisy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally!

I have been checking in regularly for this chapter, I agree that it's way too short but well done and I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Please don't leave it so long the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I just found this series today...

and I'm sorry I read it. The writing and characters are good but it's just not moving along. Come on, a chapter on a dress?? I'd suggest for your next story finish writing it before you submit instead of agonizing over each chapter.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

I think it was really good! Just what you needed to get back in the writing groove. Don't let any comments get you down. You're a great writer and though everyone is greedy and would love to have more to read, I'm just happy you've picked up the story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too Short

Way to short!!!! Please try and do longer chapters because it is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I've been anxiously waiting a new chapter! Even though this was short it was great! Looking forward to the rest of the story! I hope this got the ideas flowing for you!!

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I thought this was a good chapter. The scene with Matt was really good. It confirmed why Jake pushed Daisy away and it was a surprise to hear he'd been matt's best friend and pushed him away too. I like the dress shopping but I'd be pissed if my guy showed up and saw my dress b4 the wedding! MEN! :) hope for a longer chapter soon! and I hope eventually you will let a conversation happen between Jake and Daisy about his past. She needs to know why he did what he did. She needs to understand his pain too. She has to tell him how much he hurt her too but could tell him how much she loved him always too which would help him. It needs to happen before the wedding. Also, it is kinda silly thinking the parents don't know they don't own the ranch. He couldn't buy it from them without them knowing unless he paid it off and kept their names on the deed or something and gives it to them...I don't think he should give it to her for the wedding. It would mean as much if he gave it to her parents. (hint)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So sad

Omg Im so sad! This stories AMAZING but I think you need to finish it pronto :) and maybe alittle more drama?

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I'm still waiting

for Daisy to ask more questions about why he treated her that way and why he pushed her away. He's blackmailing her and he hurts her physically and emotionally when he isn't in control... but it's all okay because he loves her? It seems borderline abusive to me.

You have shown us, as readers, the reasons behind Jake's terrible behavior but you haven't shown Daisy and Jake hasn't made any attempts to change.

I'm hoping that you will address this and that he might actually become a Gentle Cowboy.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
where is the next installment??

ei, finish the story. hehehhe... yeah... i am demanding. :)

shannalutionaryshannalutionaryabout 13 years ago

please finish, love it!

allimbaallimbaabout 13 years ago

absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
When is chapter 7 coming.. ive been waiting forever!

When is chapter 7 coming.. ive been waiting forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Addicted

Still waiting for chapter 7 . I'm still hooked on this story :)

tags1023tags1023almost 13 years ago
Please More!!!

Please put up chapter 7! I love this story so much please don't leave us hanging too much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
noooooo!

more!!! This is why I don't read a series till it's done. Because you get me hooked and I waste all my time checking for updates. Not cool. But waiting with bated breath...

cfuhrercfuhreralmost 13 years ago
perfect

It was a twist, but I loved it. Eagerly awaiting the next installment

innocentemily87innocentemily87almost 13 years ago
..

Please continue this series! One of my favorites on the entire site. You're breaking my heart by making me wait so long.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 12 years ago
Hurry please

I have been following this story i like it very much it is a favorite of mine. Can't wait until the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurry!

I have been waiting months for the next one to come out.. how much longer do we have to wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please continue!!!! So Good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Continue please

littledarkonelittledarkoneover 12 years ago

wow, great story so far, loving how Daisy is slowly changing Jake into a more loveable character

can't wait to read the next chapter, and see if Daisy gets the wedding (and man) of her dreams afterall!

And of course that long awaited 'first time'

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
When

When is the end going to come.. you can't just leave us hanging! ! Keep Writing :)

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 12 years ago
Please finish this story

Been faithfully checking for updates on this story hoping u will post the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

PLEEEEASE FINISH THIS STORY! Your writing is fantastic, and I'll be so sad if I don't get to see what becomes of these two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous