The Gentleman and The Tramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers

"Broncs has been hunting down your ex-husband, and he's found him. I asked him for a plan based on what he knows, and he's come up with a few ideas that I hadn't thought about. I was intending to go for him in the courts, being a lawyer, but Broncs' ideas are a bit different." Ken said wryly.

"Well, Miss Kate, your husband .. er ..." he cleared his throat, obviously aware that the phrase wasn't right "... I mean ex-husband, is doing very nicely thank you. He's got himself a swanky house and has set himself up in business as a venture capitalist. He must have had some money of his own as well, because what you had would not have been enough. He's buried himself in a city, but hasn't changed his name, as he obviously felt it was common enough not to matter." Broncs laughed sarcastically.

Kate was incensed. "How can he have done that in such a short time?"

"Well, I'm afraid it wasn't a short time. He must have started it when you were pregnant. I'm sorry."

Kate was angry now. "The bastard. He must have planned it all. Oh what an idiot I am." She groaned in frustration, and her Gran took her hand to calm her down. I was jealous of even that little contact. How things had changed for me in such a short time.

"Er, Miss Kate? I think I've got a plan that might interest you."

Kate looked up. "OK. Shoot."

"I looked into his business a bit, and he's actually quite good at it. When it's technology or service related, he seems to have the right instincts and makes good investments. He seems to be good at reading people."

"How does this help?" Kate interrupted.

"Well, he's got a weakness. I'm not sure you want to hear this."

Liz held on to Kate's hand more tightly, and Estelle took her other hand supportively.

"His weakness is films. Again he's quite good at reading the producers and gauging whether the films they propose will make money, but if the actresses are involved in the presentations with the director, he's a sucker for a pretty face."

There were snorts of derision all round and Kate was muttering what sounded a lot like swear words and not very complimentary names under her breath.

"He's made a couple of small mistakes with films this way and lost a bit of money. But it's more than made up by his other investments. I think he's been dabbling in this for a long time, but turned it into his full time business when you became pregnant. As far as I can see he was doing it alongside his job, and using his work travel to take him where he needed to go for his side business."

"How come his previous work never noticed?" Ken asked.

"I don't know, but I think he had spare time at most of his destinations. Instead of eating and sightseeing, he made good use of it and his contacts."

"So we can't get him on that?" Ever the lawyer, Ken.

"No. But here's what I propose. I think you'll like this." Broncs smiled at Kate and won a watery smile back. "We set up a fake film company with a couple of model type female starlets and a producer. That's all we'll need, because the rest of us will do all the other work behind the scenes. We pitch a film using both the producer and the starlets, which is quite a bit beyond his normal budget and has extension capability. He won't want to do that, but we'll bring in another 'investor' who promises to double his investment if they can go in together."

"I don't understand. How can we find another investor as well as paying all these people?" I was worried.

"Ah. We won't have anyone to pay, and the other investor will be Ken."

Ken grinned. "Easy when you know how."

"So explain how. And anyway, what's the payoff to this? How does it help Kate?" Liz puzzled.

"We're going to pitch for two million." There was a collective gasp from all of us except Ken, who had obviously heard this already. "He can't do that. His ceiling would normally be about three quarters of a million, but we're going to push him up to a million. We're also going to sabotage a couple of his other deals so he goes bankrupt when we take out our million. Kate doubles her money and he's ruined." Broncs was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"How can you be sure it's going to work?" Kate asked.

"I'm not honestly 100% sure at the moment. But by the time we go for it, I will be, or we don't move and we have to get him another way."

"What do you think?" Ken asked.

"I think it's a good outcome, but you still haven't explained how." I admired Liz's sharp comment and tenaciousness. Broncs looked impressed too, and Ken was outright grinning.

"I'm going to play the role of producer. I've got a mate who owes me who would play one of the starlets, and I had someone in mind for the other, but I've changed it -- my mind I mean."

"Why?" This from Kate.

"Because I've found someone else who I think could do the role and would interest your ex." Broncs was looking straight at Estelle when he said it, and I suddenly realised where this was going. Before I could butt in, he'd continued. "Your ex has a thing for blondes and Hispanics." That confirmed my impression, and made Kate mutter under her breath again.

"You can't use Estelle. She's been through so much, and I won't have her exposed like that." From my point of view, it was a flat out no.

"Wait. We don't know what I'd have to do yet. At least let's consider it before we reject it. I like the idea of bringing down Kate's ex." I think Broncs was the most surprised out of us all that Estelle had jumped in so positively. I had a sudden feeling that I knew where this was coming from. The twinkle I intercepted in Liz's eye showed me she thought the same.

"So what about the rest of us?" Liz asked.

"There's quite a lot of background work to do to make it look real. We need documents, an office -- well at least an appearance of one on the phone and by email -- with several voices in it, and bank accounts. That's where you all come in. The rest is up to me and my mate. Oh and Estelle if she will."

"So explain more about what I have to do?"

"You'll be the second starlet. You've got a nice bubbly character which will go well. My mate will do the main stuff with him, and you'll be like the second course that he'll never get to."

"Your mate is going to ...." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Don't you worry about her. She's more than capable of standing up for herself, and being with him will be like a rest cure compared to where I rescued her from." Broncs' laugh wasn't pleasant, and I couldn't imagine how awful a life his blonde mate must have led before he rescued her.

Broncs read my face and said softly with a pained expression, "You have no idea." That was sobering.

"If you think this will work, I think it's a much more appropriate way of ... well ... revenge." Kate laughed.

"It's a great deal cheaper than going to law." Ken dropped in smiling.

Kate's face clouded. "Who is going to fund it? I can't, and I don't think Gran has got anything like a million.

Ken was still smiling. "I am. My firm is doing really well, and knowing Broncs, I'll only gain from it anyway."

"Eh? How can you gain from it when you're funding it?" Kate puzzled.

"Broncs has a way of making evil doers pick up the tab." Ken said. "He's never failed before, or I wouldn't even consider it."

I think it was that statement that sealed the deal for those present, and we entered suddenly into an alternate universe run by Broncs.

Broncs didn't hang about. By the following week there was an RV parked in the drive and the dining room was populated with electronics and computers, watched over by an extremely competent, very fit and obviously ex-military mate of his called -- what else -- Sparks.

Broncs already had an outline of a script in his head, as well as a few suggestions for a production company name and what documents we needed to make this work. It was actually great fun brainstorming the script, names and logos. In the end it was Liz that came up with the definitive name Clean Sweep Productions. The logos and branding for the web site which Sparks knocked up in seemingly no time were masterly. After a bit of research of other production company web sites, we all helped with material for the Clean Sweep web site. The script was a collaborative effort between Broncs and Liz, with a bit of help from Sparks.

It was interesting observing Sparks -- captivated by Angela, and helping Kate with her at every opportunity when not needed for anything else. Sparks was bright, cheerful and professional, but under that I'd noticed a careworn, hard face. It softened every time Angela was near and gained a wistful expression. I wondered what Sparks had been through. Then I remembered what Broncs had said: 'You can't imagine'. I felt both profoundly sorry, and at the same time so grateful that Angela gave some comfort and hope.

During this time, Liz had had a heart to heart with Kate. Much to her surprise, Kate had just said, 'Go for it Gran. He's solid gold. I'm so glad you've found him after all this time.' So Liz and I were an item. I still couldn't believe my good fortune.

That night Liz and I were able to be together in my room for the first time. To say I was nervous would be a gross understatement. I was shaking. By contrast Liz was fizzing with excitement. As soon as the door shut behind us, she ran at me and jumped into my arms, kissing my face in a frenzy. The onslaught banished my nerves and I found myself with hands holding her up and squeezing, and kissing her back like a madman. Somehow our clothes disappeared and I stilled.

"Oh God, you are so beautiful." And indeed she was. Trim. Lightly tanned. Curves in all the right places. Small high breasts topped with little cherries. Mischievous grin. Slightly flushed cheeks from nerves. "Unbelievably, wonderfully, beautifully hot."

Liz laughed with pleasure. "You're not so bad yourself." She said as she hugged me.

The feeling of her trim body plastered to mine was unbelievable. I lifted her and placed her gently in the middle of the bed, sinking down beside her. I worshipped her body with my hands and mouth, revelling in the little sighs and mewls, until she came like an express train as I suckled her clit. Moving up over her I slid into her slick channel, and groaned as the silky flesh rubbed exquisitely on my shaft. Capturing her mouth in a kiss, I savoured the feeling of being held in her.

I pulled back and looked at her. She was slightly dishevelled from her first climax. Her eyes were heavy-lidded and smoky with passion. Her lips bee-stung from our kisses. Her voice husky and demanding, "If you're not going to move, let me on top."

The idea had me moving instantly, as images of her on top kaleidoscoped in my mind. "Next time." I huffed as I gently sawed in and out of her grasping wetness.

She laughed. "Promise?"

I couldn't speak. I could hardly nod as our breath quickened and I rushed towards the peak. I could feel her nails digging into my back, and her mewls and sighs as she wiggled her hips to increase the joy. I felt my body clench and feelings and seed rushing around inside me. I couldn't think, see, hear, feel, control, as my body crested and I fell like a rag doll on top of her. I was vaguely aware that she was prolonging my peak by clenching and twitching round me through the end of her climax, and I was eternally grateful that I hadn't left her behind. I tried to raise myself off her, conscious of my weight on her tiny frame.

"Stay. I like it."

So stay I did. We must have drifted off, and I came to still connected but half off her. My lips kissed her shoulder, and my hand brushed her nipples and caressed her breast. Her beauty was breathtaking.

"Mmmm. That's nice. Don't stop." She whispered sleepily.

I could feel myself hardening inside her again. We were both gently pushing against each other, generating a slight friction. I brushed my hand down her torso, tracing her belly button, exploring her curls, then pushing between us to gently stimulate her little button. Her breathing accelerated. A small cry of displeasure accompanied removing my hand, and I moved fully over her, taking her in may arms.

"What are you doing?"

I rolled over with her in my arms. "Fulfilling my promise and my fantasy."

She grinned down at me. "You say the nicest things."

Watching her pleasure herself over me was an equal and opposite pleasure for me. Seeing her face expressing the feelings. Caressing her breasts and nipples. Watching the play of her muscles. Rubbing her button until she exploded over me and collapsed onto my chest. I could have her there for ever.

"Marry me?" I whispered.

Her head jerked up. "Surely you can't be serious?"

"I'm serious. But it's a two way thing, and I'll wait as long as you need. And please don't call me Shirley!" I could feel Liz's explosion of laughter through her inner muscles. Nice feeling. But it was too soon to get hard again.

When her laughter had subsided, she just said one word, "Yes."

I was ecstatic. I hugged and kissed. Then we just cuddled with her still on top of me, and eventually fell asleep. When I woke next it was light, my arm was draped over her hip, her leg was over mine, and her green eyes were looking into mine.

"I love you." She announced.

The memories of what had happened last night poured back into my mind. "I adore you. I must have been extra good to have been given such a prize."

A tear formed in her eye. "You are such a sweetie."

Finally we were ready with the background work, and sent out the first round of funding request emails. Broncs and Sparks gave us instructions on how to operate the phones with the voice disguising software and loads of practice on sounding like a laissez faire production company and an uptight investor company (Ken's investment company was going to be run out of our dining room as well).

When Broncs and Sparks were satisfied we were sufficiently competent and unlikely to mess up, Broncs declared us ready to launch. Broncs went off with Sparks and Estelle to get the outfits they needed, leaving us to send out the second round of funding request emails. We were doing this properly so that the ex wouldn't suspect. Quite a large role for us in the 'office' was simply to turn down offers that weren't from the ex so that the whole operation ran as if real.

A few hours later an expensive white convertible drew up. Out jumped a suited guy with long hair and two drop dead gorgeous bimbos. They all wore ostentatious sunglasses. We couldn't understand what they were doing here. We had a quick discussion and decided Broncs might have sent them, so just to play along. I went to the door.

"Come in, please. I'm James." I took them through to the great room and introduced them to everyone. They didn't say much. Then one of the bimbos tool off her sunglasses and Kate suddenly squealed and threw herself into her arms.

"Estelle! I can't believe it's you. You fooled us all."

Indeed it was Estelle. So the other two must be ... Sparks took off her sunglasses with a tight grin, and Broncs was laughing as he took off his wig.

"Looks like we got the clothes and accessories right then! Think your ex will fall for it?"

"You bet." Kate moved over to give Sparks a hug. Sparks looked a little surprised, but I could see the slight lift to the corners of her mouth. What surprised me was that Kate didn't let go of Sparks' hand. And Sparks didn't take it back either. I glanced at Liz to see her brow slightly furrowed, and resolved to discuss it with her later.

When the excitement and babble quieted, as ever, Liz asked the question. "So what happens now?"

"We wait and tickle." Broncs was laconic.

"What's tickle mean?" Liz persisted.

"Tickle is making ourselves known in a few places where the ex is likely to hear about us and our film plans. It's also writing an abstract of the script and sending it to a few people who know the ex, but not to him."

"Why not him?" Liz again.

"Because we want him to want it. If we try to shove it down his throat, he'll bail if anything gets difficult." Broncs explained the strategy. "When he first asks, we're going to meet him, but tell him nicely he's a little too small. That should make him more desperate to come in with us."

Kate was on edge the whole time the three of them were out on the first trip. I asked if there was anything I could do, but she just said that she was nervous and wanted to hear what happened. When they came back, it felt like a failure. They didn't see the ex at all.

"No, it wasn't wasted. He'll hear about us from the people we met. We also know that he's going to be there the day after tomorrow, so we know we'll meet him then."

"Sparks, I need a private word with you about Angela." Kate sounded serious.

I wondered what was up. It wasn't until after the whole thing was over that Liz and I found out what it was about. They told us together and it wasn't about Angela. Well only partly. Kate had asked what Sparks was going to do with the ex. Sparks said, "Just seduce him till he signs for a million. Oh, and get him to pay some of our expenses." It was a hard laugh that accompanied the words.

Kate burst into tears and sobbed, "I don't want you to seduce him." She hiccupped.

Sparks took Kate in her arms and soothed her with voice and hands until she subsided. Then they sat down on the bed and Sparks started telling Kate why it was not an issue for her. Turned out Sparks was born to an alcoholic father and a drug user mother. As she got older, Sparks realised that they got their money to feed their habit through prostitution. They hadn't treated her badly until her fifteenth birthday.

One day Sparks walked into the house from school to find her parents arguing with a man about rates. What she heard made her turn to leave the house. They were negotiating how much extra he would pay to include Sparks for his mates. It was a lot of money, so there was no way she was going to be able to talk them out of it. It was too late. Her father heard the door and rushed after her, dragging her back. From then on she was fair game. Some men were more considerate. Some were drunk. But the worst ones were sadistic. Kate started crying quietly.

At sixteen she got a job waitressing. She loved the people and she was really good at it. Her tips were amazing, but she was popular with the other waiting staff, so it wasn't an issue. Most of the time she could cover up the bruises from the more brutal men, but occasionally she had to call in sick until the signs had faded. Most of the money went to her parents. She was aware that they were short of money, but not how short. They'd taken a loan that had to be paid back.

She was brought down from her bedroom to meet another man. This one was different. He was dressed well, but she didn't like the look on his face. He was the source of the loan, and she was part payment. She had to go with him. His hand bit into her arm. He shoved her into the car. When she whimpered, he obviously enjoyed it, so she did her best not to show her fear.

His house was huge and expensively decorated, but she was dragged through and down some stairs. What she saw down there terrified her. Among the chains and whips there were devices she hadn't any clue what they were for. She soon found out. Her 'bedroom' was a mattress on the floor. He would come down any time day or night, and her body screamed to be left alone. It seemed like weeks or months she was down there. Then her tormentor brought down some of his 'friends'. She wasn't sure how many times she passed out, or how long she was out for each time. One time when she came round groggily, she realised it was a different set of people altogether. Tears were pouring down Kate's face as she looked at the empty expression on Sparks face.

Sparks wasn't sure how she ended up back at her parents, and it took a long time to recover sufficiently to come down stairs. She couldn't understand why her parents were always staring at her face. When the next thing happened, she realised they were waiting for her face to look good enough to carry on. They suggested that an outing would be good for her, and took her across to a bar where a large group of soldiers were carousing. Sparks realised very quickly that she was being offered with her mother again for money, but she was still too weak to escape. She was terrified of being manhandled by a large group of men again, especially as she hadn't fully recovered.

steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers